Start by marking “The Book of Bad Poetry” as Want to Read:
The Book of Bad Poetry

The Book of Bad Poetry

A book filled with poems that I wrote when I was a teen, with additional commentary as an adult.

Published December 17th 2019 by Draft2Digital

To ask other readers questions about The Book of Bad Poetry, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Book of Bad Poetry

Start your review of The Book of Bad Poetry
Michele
Jan 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
As a writer of angsty poetry in my youth, The Book of Bad Poetry by Taryn spoke to me, the name alone hooked me. The title is a misnomer, though, as this poetry perfectly encapsulated my core of memories – that moment when you say – Me, too.

“What’s wrong with being vulnerable?
What’s wrong with showing your emotions?
Why did I need so much courage and strength?”

In-depth, soul-baring poetry plus relevant commentary that makes you think. The emotion-provoking poetry plus bits of self-mocking ‘what
Nadine
Jan 29, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I love the honesty in all of these poems. We have all been at this stage of our lives where confusion reigns and we have no idea what way to turn. In some of the poems I could see the 14 year old me looking for advice and direction. These were the poems that touched me the most. I hope to see more in the future.
Chris Taylor
Feb 18, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
All I can say is wow

For a book of collected poems written by a teenager, these are amazing. They touched me in ways I can readily admit I needed to be. They express the female perspective of the way I think love should be. This quick little read is definitely worth a dollar. Buy it. Read it. Get to know a talented writer.
Robin