Start by marking “Watch Me” as Want to Read:
Watch Me

Watch Me

From international bestselling authors, Ker Dukey and K Webster, comes a fast-paced, hot, insta-love standalone lunchtime read from their KKinky Reads collection!

I like to watch.

It’s a compulsion I can’t stop.
Now, my desire is centered around one woman.
My obsession borders on stalking, but the glass wall keeps me in check.

She can’t see my face, yet she dances in an
Published July 29th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Watch Me, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Watch Me

Start your review of Watch Me
Isabella. R
4 Voyeuristic Stars ⭐️

Oh for the love of smut this was a delicious little read! Watch Me was a little skeevy in the beginning with our hero Lucca and his penchant for strippers. Not a fan of intimacy he prefers to pay and watch.

"My need to watch allows me to feel highs I don’t get from anything else. It’s a compulsion more than anything. I’m an addict. I don’t medicate with drugs. This is my remedy for feeling anything other than angry. Dark. Alone."

In the blink of an eye Autumn went from good
Natalie ✩★ The Biblioholic ★✩
Six years ago, Autumn and Lucca were away at school, working towards a future, and very much in love. But tragedy struck and Lucca needed to leave to take care of his sister. Although they were apart, they never stopped loving each other. It was impossible to move on. Autumn floundered and had to find a new path, while Lucca put everything he had in taking care of his little sister. Once his sister went off on her own, Lucca was alone and desperate for what he had lost.

The only thing that kept
warhawke
Genre: Erotic Romance
Type: Standalone novella from KKinky Reads Collection
POV: First Person - Dual
Rating:

It’s been six years since Lucca Russo put his life on hold. Taking care of his teenage sister and family business became the only priorities. Finally free to live on his own term, he preferred to indulge in watching women perform for him. Breezy was his favorite and the glass barrier between them helped to keep it a fantasy until it shattered on their feet and forced them to face reality.

Lu
CC

For the past six years, Lucca Russo sacrificed his pursuits, but now that his family obligations are fulfilled, he is ready to move forward. However, Lucca still feels alone and he feeds his needs by watching women perform until he feels a connection to one particular dancer.

“My need to watch allows me to feel highs I don’t get from anything else. It’s a compulsion more than anything. I’m an addict.”

What ensues is combustible between Lucca and Breezy. At first, their bond is strictly erot
Ker Dukey
Jul 22, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
LIVE!!!!!! And only 99 cents!!

Watch Me by Ker Dukey and K Webster is now available in KU and also only 99 cents!
Amazon: https://amzn.to/2M83yAb
Amazon UK: https://amzn.to/2M5t8FA
Amazon CA: https://amzn.to/2xTH5yd
Amazon AUS: https://amzn.to/2XU9Zcc
#kindleunlimited #99cents #kkinkyreads #kerdukey #kwebster #watchme #voyeurism
Coco.V
Jul 29, 2019 rated it liked it
All in all, this was an ok read for me. Mostly because I was not a big fan of Lucca. His actions didn't make sense and his way of thinking pissed me off. ...more
JadeC
Dec 18, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
mmhm i think this book was amazing as well, with a little bit of voyeurism and second chance troupe. lucca and breezy's love story were ripped apart from them before meeting again, but in an interesting situation that leaves you hot and bothered!! delicious read too :)) ...more
Michelle Claypot_Reads
really enjoyed this one. I was so glad he got his story told after meeting him in book one. Great plot twist and plenty of heat. Great dirty quickie
Melanie (mells_view)
Jul 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
She’s my strange addiction, and I like it.

Watch Me was actually way sweeter than I expected it to be. It’s a quickie and it feels quick. This one could have been really good if it was longer. That being said I still really enjoyed it. It was unexpected and hot.

Also can’t wait for the next book! Love these quick kinky reads from the Ks!
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
3.5 Stars ~ Jess

Steamy second-chance romance brought to you by the two K's. I have read the other books in the Kinky reads collection so I was well aware of what I was getting into. By that I mean, super sexy, insta-love, short bedtime read.

Lucca likes to watch. Since he was burned years before by his "one" he has not moved on, so he fulfills his needs by watching. When he finds himself drawn to one dancer in particular, maybe he has finally moved on. Breezy does what she does to make ends meet
♥️Fantasy Land  Book Reviewer♥️
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I couldn't wait for Lucca's story since he was such an ass in Sofina story. Now we can see why. With a broken heart, you will turn into an ass. But now that Lucca is back in Boston he is ready to restart his life, and nothing will get in his way. But even with a new city, his cravings will never leave him. So he finds a new club to go to.

Breezy ends up being Lucca's latest craving. Little do either of them know that they have a hidden past.

Watch Me is a kinky but not dark novella brought b
Redfox_bookaddict
what if you watch someone and you become obsessed with him?
thats what happend to Luca. he goes to this club and watch her, crave her and wishes to be with her.
and what happens when you discover you are obsessing with the same one you left?
read and you will find out.
it was a happy and fun to read
Laz the Sailor
Sep 17, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: smut
I love a good exhibition story, and this had a lot going for it. But in the end, the tropes drowned the plot, and there wasn't really the sizzle I hoped for. I really expected higher quality writing - the descriptions were pulpy with strange and incorrect adjectives. ...more
Nicole Patterson
Mar 26, 2020 rated it it was ok
This book was extremely corny and predictable. But it was extremely sexy.
Kahea
***4 Stars***

Ooooohhhh...that...well, ok. Not gonna go there because no spoilery stuff going on here, but that was good. That totally worked.

I really liked Lucca and “Breezy”. Lucca, who has been around a bit, is finally moving on with his life ~ at least one aspect of it ~ but is still stuck when it comes to relationships of the heart and turns to his kink to give him satisfaction. Breezy is fiesty and a little lost, but determined to keep the ground from crumbling beneath her feet and doin
April Symes
Watch Me by Ker Dukey and K Webster is another sizzling hot, sexy sweet as sin novella romance. It is full of feels, kinkery, drama, angst, twists, forbidden, steamy romance , amazing chemistry and the sweet love.
We met the Hero of this story Lucca in "Daddy Me" but you don't have to read "Daddy Me" to savor "Watch Me".
Lucca has a bit of a past. He gave up everything - even the woman he was in love with- to raise his younger sister when his dad died. Now 6 years later he is back and is ready to
Amber- Leave Me Alone I’m Reading
Gahhh! I loved this book! I think it’s my favorite in the series so far. Watch Me is sexy as hell, but it is also packed full of feels. I wasn’t ready for it to end. I just loved Lucca and Breezy!
If you like quick, smoking hot reads, you have to check out this book and the rest of the KKinky Reads!
Kaz.
Aug 01, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was a fun fast read. It had a good storyline and kept me interest all the way through. Loved the ending.
It wasn’t what I was expecting, I thought there would of been a lot more “Watching” and for it to be a little more creepier and intense than it was, lol, it was more along the lines of being a sweet romantic read.
Jamie Campbell
There are no words to describe this book!❤😍
It was just so good, full of emotion, lots of sexiness. All in all. I love every last delicious morsel ❤❤
Darlene I read WAY to many books
Steph's Romance Book Talk
4 Stars / 5 Steam Fans

Anotther sexy erotic novella dealing with lost love, kink, and smoking hot sexiness!

This video review will be included in the July 2019 wrap-up.

For other video book reviews check out my YouTube Channel: Steph's Romance Book Talk.
ilknur a.k.a. iko ◬
i think it's safe. the 'coincidence' is ok but after that, idk (view spoiler)
there is no overthetop drama.

read when u asleep
xoxoxo
iko
Mirjam

The fourth book in this series is about Lucca, Sofina's brother and has a bit more of a story.

Lucca no longer has to take care of his little sister so he is working part-time as an apprentice at a tattoo parlor while finishing up his art degree.
Meanwhile he is obsessing over Breezy, an exotic dancer, watching and paying her to perform for him.

With Lucca nursing a six years broken heart, he favours watching women instead of engaging with them. Little does he know life will throw him another cu
Jennifer McGurk Finn
After reading Daddy Me I wasn’t exactly crazy about Lucca Russo but I was curious about his past. The one thing that really pissed me off was the amount of money Lucca was spending at strip clubs while Breezy was struggling to support their son. I’m aware he didn’t know about Christian but it still bothers me. I also don’t think it’s believable that as much as they loved each other that neither of them would’ve reached out to the other in six years. Especially when she found out she was pregnant ...more
Jessica Alcazar
These little stories just keep getting better and better ....

Watch Me was full of surprises! Okay, so here's what happened (to me that is lol). I'm reading this delicious little morsel of kinky goodness and BAM, a legit story with feels happened. I was so taken aback that I had to pause. Not because these ladies haven't been delivering book after book, but because I didn't see it coming. AT ALL. TWICE!! And it made me so damn happy because as much as I love a good #smutfest, I love it even m
Rowan Parker
Jul 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another hot and steamy novella from the two kinky queens, K&K have done it again!
Admittedly I wasn't keen on Lucca who we met previously in Daddy Me, I found him possessive, arrogant and rude.. OMG in Watch Me all these elements just made me flush! If you want a hot quick read, this is an absolute must read, your partner will be thanking this pair, trust me!
Jackie Ashmead
Aug 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another amazing read in the KKinky Reads Collection!! The surprises that happen in the book OMG!!! You definitely don't expect the things that pop up but are SOOO happy they happen for Lucca in the end! He's so angry and holding so much inside but finding Summer helps to change out that and how things play out from there. He enjoys watching her until it turns into something much much more! ...more
Samantha Ross of BBKA Blog
When first reading the blurb for Watch me I immediately thought it was going to be another voyeuristic cliche but Lawwwddd
It was amazing
It’s intense and sexy and just so goddamn realistic that it keeps you glued to the pages
K Webster and dukey hit it out the park again
Kelly
Nov 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: loved-it
This was a very different tale about fate and karma, love lost and found.
These ladies put a wonderful spin on this tale that makes the reader sigh when it all comes together.
Wonderful fast read story!
Angelica Haney
Dec 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: kinky-reads
I loved Autumn and Lucca’s story! This one was definitely more emotionally charged than the last book in the KKinky series but still hot as hell! I can’t get over how fun these short kinky stories are! I love that they are bite sized with the perfect amount of smut and plot.
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »

• Dr. Dan
  • The Uncertain Scientist (Lost Planet #4)
  • The Lonely Orphan (Lost Planet #5)
  • Wicked Lies Boys Tell
  • Koyn (Royal Bastards MC: Tulsa, OK, #1)
  • The Mad Lieutenant (Lost Planet, #3)
  • Crybaby
  • Thomas
  • Preach
  • Cold Queen
  • Vindicated
  • Hidden Truths (Truths and Lies, #1)
  • The Free (The Wild, #2)
  • Stolen Lies (Truths and Lies, #2)
  • Bound Together (Torn and Bound Duet, #2)
  • The Rogue Captain (Lost Planet #6)
  • Devious Resolutions
  • The Vanished Specialist (Lost Planet, #2)
Ker Dukey is an International bestselling author based in the United Kingdom.
Genres include:
Dark Romance, Psychological Thriller, New Adult Romance, Romantic Suspense, and Erotic Romance. Ker, is an international bestselling author, with over thirty titles published. Her titles have held multiple #1 bestseller banners and have had rights sold to numerous countries.

In addition to being an author