Start by marking “Determined Billionaire (Titans #4)” as Want to Read:
Determined Billionaire (Titans #4)

Determined Billionaire

(Titans #4)

Published July 28th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Determined Billionaire, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Determined Billionaire

Start your review of Determined Billionaire (Titans #4)
Erin Lewis
5 Star Review Determined Billionaire (Titans Book 4) by Sierra Cartwright
As I have come to expect from a book by Ms. Cartwright, it was extremely well written and flowed well.
I fell hard and fast for Jack Quinn and Sinead O’Malley both separately and as a couple; Jack, well there was something about him that ticked all my boxes maybe because throughout the story I could hear the Irish brogue.
Perhaps because I am of Irish descent, I’m not sure, but the myths and legends and Irish folklore added
Heather
Jul 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
HOOKED! I was hooked! I loved the back story on the family feud that makes Jack and Sinead enemies. I love the myth of the Banshee following the family. I loved the way that Jack and Sinead get to know each other and finally get their HEA. I also loved the way Sinead is determined to not allow Jack to get under her skin. Well, that was useless because what Jack wants, Jack gets.
Aimz
Jul 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oh how I love Jack and Sinead.... two families, the Quinn's and the O'Malley's, tied together by a feud going back hundreds of years. A curse lays itself at the matriarch of the Quinn family, and she is determined to break it by a marriage between the families. Jack Quinn doesn't believe in love but sets out to marry Sinead O'Malley to do his duty to his family, even if he has to take her by force. Sinead O'Malley is a woman who works hard to keep her family's estate afloat. Jack literally ...more
Linda Dunn
Jul 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
m'fhiorghra (My True Love)

Two things I find sexy in a man. One that he is strong and commanding and Two that he has an accent. Jack Quinn from the get go ticked both of my boxes. In this story I loved the Irish folklore and myths that surrounded this couple. It was said that a Quinn kidnapped an O'Malley woman that started a feud centuries ago and it had ended tragically. Jack's grandmother insisted he needed to bring this feud to an end by bringing the two families together by marrying an
Theresa
Jul 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oh, Jack Quinn! Hot as hell, rich AF, and a loving grandson. In a quest to grant his grandmother’s wish, Jack is in search of his family’s mortal enemy. Sinead O’Malley, singer and protector of her family. Quinns and O’Malleys are sworn enemies, but the chemistry between Jack and Sinead is very strong. So strong, it’s putting their generations-long feud at risk. Could they put an end to the feuding once and for all?

I really enjoyed this story. The romance of Ireland, the sexiness of forbidden
Dar
Jul 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I mean, seriously, I could hear the Irish brogue of both our hero and heroine through the pages, and not because the words were written in the brogue, but because the authour did such an absolutely amazing job painting the complete picture of who they were. Being Irish, that was the base of them as people

And don’t even get me started on the mystical and magic portion of the story. No, this IS a contemporary romance, but the Celtic-lore and history of the land and the characters are important and
Saskia
Jul 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
Book 3 in the Titans series but it can be read as a standalone. This is a enemy to lovers book with a magic twist. I loved the Celtic folklore in this story, a curse waiting to be broken, but that does take two willing people.

I loved the banter between Sinead and Jack. That was just so much fun and I loved how strong and sassy Sinead was and not willing to back down. And the connection between them was full on fireworks.

An enjoyable read.
Jenn
Jul 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed the history and the little bit of fantasy lore of the story, and of course I love all things Julien! Molly was a hoot! I would have liked a bit more back story in the beginning, but many of the questions I had in the beginning of the book were answered as I continued to read. Overall an enjoyable way to spend a few hours getting away from real life with an Irish fantasy.
Amanda Ake-Myers
Jul 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
Oh my heart!!! I just love the main characters. The twists and turns that they have to go through so they the can be together just pulls on my heart strings!! I love a great alpha male and Jack definitely is one, Sinead is not a pushover either. I can't wait for more!
Kelly Kemmerly
Jul 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The Titans are back and in full force with Jack Quinn as he hunts for his perfect mate. The spitfire, Sinead O'Malley who has never met an equal match, finds Jack to be her worst enemy or her best fantasy. They hold the key to ending the centuries old rivals of their feuding families. Will their fiery passion withstand the challenge or will they sabotage their own fate?
Never-ending twists with so much down and dirty heat I didn't want to close my eyes. I can tell you I never wanted the bedroom
Theresa
Aug 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved this book. Sinead and jack are great together. And there is nothing better than trying to change an old family “Curse”. Watching as these two deal with their pasts and future is wonderful. Seeing other characters from other books is always good. Sierra Cartwright did not disappoint and I again am waiting for more from her.
Bellafyre
Well, I liked this book better than book 3, but I found it frustrating how the author wrote both H's in these books as almost the same people! They way they behaved as Dom's was pretty much the same, and i wasn't a big fan of that. Does she only know how to write Dom's one way? like total jack asses? "Usually I have my submissives walk several steps behind me" f*ng gag me right now. "As a submissive you don't deserve privacy" there's another kiss my ass moment. NOT all dom's are like that, and I ...more
Samm Lynn
Jul 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
For the first half of the book - I knew that I had read a similar story. I was right. This is a retooled story by Sierra Cartwright of her Bound and Determined book from 2015 (which I purchased and it had MM and MMF elements). This retooled story is strictly MF and has been inserted into the Titans universe.

An 800 year old feud between the O'Malleys and the Quinns, a bit of Irish folklore, and a Titan with the resources of the Zetas.

Sinead is a hardworking, hardheaded, resourceful woman, who is
Julie Kirby
Jul 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Jack and Sinead, what an endearing couple, both very independent but very astute and most definitely determined people.

Determined to succeed, to live their lives to the fullest, to conquer their fears, but most definitely determined to Love and be Loved. To dispel the familial curses, and boy did they take the long way round.

I loved their chemistry, from their first meeting in the bar whilst Sinead's Band were on tour to their smoking hot AF scenes.

Your covers should come with a Fan warning....
Tanja
Aug 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Can a spark that started with a old family curse be a real flame ?? Can two families go back and undo a thousand year old feud or will the history prove to be too much ??
Meet Sinead and Jack, and their quite unusual love story that was set up may generations of their families before and that has its roots in the Ireland history books. Its quite unusual for a death curse to bring people together, let alone give them the nudge to fall deep for each other but stranger things have happened and this
Rhonda Hicks
Aug 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Just WOW. This is the first Titan book I've read by Sierra Cartwright and now I'm determined to get the three previous books and catch up with what I've missed and if it's anything like this, "Determined Billionaire," then I know it will be spectacular. Imagine an eight hundred year old feud between families. Now imagine the matriarch of one side deciding the only way to stop that feud was to bring both the families together again with a marriage. Yep, you read that right. Now, imagine being ...more
Gabrielle Lee
Jul 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: reviews
Jack heard the stories and wants to make things right. You never know if family lore is true or not, but Jack is on a mission and he has Sinead in his sights. Along the way Jack and Sinead might just find love. The two are very strong characters. Sinead is not about to fall at Jack’s feet she could care less about him and his money. Jack must work hard to show Sinead the truth in his feelings. I enjoyed being along for the rollercoaster ride as these two find their way. Their story moves along ...more
Cassandra Caress
Aug 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
When the title absolutely fits the hero? Hot damn!
I might have gotten the connection with the characters and the story from the beginning, and I didn’t really caught me continuing reading, I still liked this newest installment of the Titans series.

I liked the myth as a driving force for the story. Jack and Sinead are as stubborn as Irish folks can be. I think a lot of women can relate to Sinead and Jack is more of the dark knight with all the fun erotic kinky stuff. I’m not sure I would fight
Melinda  Parker
Jul 31, 2019 rated it really liked it
Can a legacy or fate be changed? Well Jack is about to test that theory...by marrying his family's enemy.

Jack's family has left him financially stable and he can basically live any life he chooses. And Jack lives a life of control, in public and definitely in private. He has certain tastes not everyone understands. Unfortunately, the woman that has been destined to help him right a wrong is not only an enemy but a fiery, spirited woman that makes him want to consume her, inside and out.

Sinead
Evita
Aug 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The next installment in the Titans series revolves around Jack and Sinead, as Jack tries maneuver her into marrying him to put an end to the feud between their families.

What a force of nature Sinead is, Jack is barely able to handle her, until he finds her vulnerability…her fantasies. He certainly can make them come true as much as she tries to resist, his will is stronger.

I love the chemistry between these two, their banter, so many sexy scenes and definitely the folklore that surrounds them.
Annette
Aug 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Jack and Sinead’s families have been feuding for a few hundred years. Together they may be able to stop this feud but both are too stubborn to listen and love. I loved the explanation of this feud, the curse and the continuation of the Titan group.

Jack is a very alpha male! He means what he says and takes Sinead in hand. This may or may not work with her as she does have her own reputation of being strong willed. I love the love/hate dynamic of these two.

I also found myself reading it with an
Jo-Ann Forrest
Jul 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I could not put this one down, I seriously stayed up all night to finish this story!!! The characters are so well defined and presented, that they come to life right beside you and their spirit will stay with you for along time after you are done reading their amazing story. Jack and Sinead, he is domineering, she is spirited both of them together must end a feud that has been going on for centuries and bring their families together again! A divine, fabulous story that I honestly volunteered to ...more
Elaine Swinney
Aug 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I received an ARC copy of this book and I chose to review it. I have been a Sierra Cartwright fan for a long time and her writing is what keeps me reading her stories. This book is well written and the characters are awesome. This one is the fourth in the series and they have all been amazing. This book is worth your time and effort. When you see Sierra Cartwright's name on a book you know your getting a great story. I encourage you to get this book and if you haven't read the other three get ...more
Melanie Marnell
Jul 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Jack Quinn and Sinead O'Malley have hundreds of years of history between their damilies and it's not good. The more I read about Jack I could hear the lilt in this Irish rogue's voice. As for Sinead, I am sure the madder she got the thicker her brogue became. These two are like fire and gasoline. As with all Sierra Cartwright characters these two are captivating and they are supported by a love story that is painted in broad strokes and fine lines as well as bold emotions and subtle nuances. The ...more
Jenny
Jul 24, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: arc
I'm torn on this one. I really liked the 2nd half of the book. It held a lot of heart and real story telling. The first half felt forced with little character depth. Now I make these statements having not read the first 2 books in the series so perhaps there was background within these two characters detailed in those but i didnt ever feel lost so i can't say. So the second half of the book i would give 4 stars but the first half only 2 stars. Im glad i received this as an arc because i doubt i ...more
Rhonda
Jul 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved the family history of the two characters and how Jack was determined to put an end to the family feud that has been going on for hundreds of years. But Sinead isn't going to fall for that. Both are stubborn and both have been hurt in the past, but the feelings between them are just as fiery as an Irish temper. Can they bring the feud to an end? This story was a page turner. I loved the wit and humor of both Jack and Sinead. It's a wonderful addition to the Titan World!!!
Katherine
Jul 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Ms Cartwright just gave me a story that not only hooked me but made me stay up half the night to finish reading it.

With characters so detailed and 3 dimensional that you not only see them but can hear their voice as you read each page, and a plot that keeps you turning the page. This is a story you need to read.
Trish-Sunshine Reads
AWESOME!!!
Great story and so hot!!! I love a good enemies to lovers story. The superstitious beliefs by both families add intrigue to the story. Hold on to your hat people this book will rock you!!
Charlene
Oct 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Much better than the original version. I enjoyed this one much more. Jack and Sinead were fated to be together.
Courtney Olay
Aug 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Once again Sierra writes down to earth , funny relatable characters. Story keeps you engaged!!

• Alphas Confess All
  • Lethal Balance (Sons of the Survivalist, #2)
  • Lost in You (Masters and Mercenaries: The Forgotten, #3)
  • I Will Not Beg (Mountain Masters & Dark Haven, #6)
  • The Chase (Doms of Her Life: Heavenly Rising #2)
  • Enchanted (Masters and Mercenaries, #18.5)
  • Bound (A Faery Story, #1)
  • Beast (A Faery Story, #2)
  • Mastered by Malone (Haven, Texas, #6)
  • Bravery's Sin
  • Long Lost (Masters and Mercenaries: The Forgotten #4)
  • Lone Survivor (Crescent City Kings #1)
  • Rock Me Harder (Licks of Leather #2)
  • Beauty (A Faery Story, #3)
  • Mountain Desire (Wild Mountain Men, #3)
  • Her Montana Master (Stateside Doms, #1)
  • Rock Me Longer (Licks Of Leather #1)
  • Back in Bliss (Nights in Bliss, Colorado, #9)
Sierra is a USA Today, International Best-Selling author who wrote her first book at age nine and hasn't stopped since.
Sierra invites you to share the complex journey of love and desire, of surrender and commitment.
Her own journey has taught her that trusting takes guts and courage, and her work is a celebration for everyone who is willing to take that risk.

Titans (5 books)
  • Sexiest Billionaire  (Titans #1)
  • Billionaire's Matchmaker (Titans #2)
  • Billionaire's Christmas (Titans #3)
  • Scandalous Billionaire (Titans #5)