Start by marking “Winter” as Want to Read:

(Sunset Beach High #2)

I'm not New Girl anymore.

I have friends.

And I have Trevor.

Friends I trust and a boy I love.

Things should be easy.

But things are never that easy.

Never that simple.

Because I also have enemies.

Old and new.

And they aren't happy that I'm happy.

So the target is still on my back.

And it's bigger than ever.

WARNING: Winter is the second book in The Sunset Bea
Published August 13th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Winter, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Winter

Start your review of Winter
Ꮗ€♫◗☿ ❤️ ilikebooksbest.com ❤️
Bullying, Backstabbing and Betrayal.

This second book was even better than book one. I did notice that the author gave little summaries of things that happened in book 1, so technically you don’t have to read the first book to read this one, but I recommend it anyway, they are both good books and I liked knowing everything that led up to this book. The romance between Presley and Trevor is going strong at the beginning of this book. They are in love and he was her first. Things are solid with the
Shyralf
4 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Stars!
Franjessca
Full Review posted at Book Lovin' Mamas

Overall, even though this book is getting a 3.5-star rating, I still would recommend it to readers that enjoy High School Bully Romances and Young Adult Contemporary. Here's hoping that Presley gets to enjoy her Senior Year in High School without some crazy drama, but I know the next two books are going to involve some even more excitement. Here's hoping she gains her trust back in her friends and Trevor.
CeCe
Nov 27, 2020 rated it liked it
I like that the heroine did not easily forgive the hero. I hope he grovels in the next book.
I still don’t trust the hero especially since the ex-girlfriend came back to town.
Karen
Aug 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
Could be a standalone!! With enough twists and jaw dropping moments this story is interesting. Can't wait for next book. ...more
Priscilla
I’m not crying, you are! 🥺
Courtney
Aug 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
Received ARC from Author for Honest Review
I Give this book a 3.5/5 Star Rating, Listing as 4.

Cliffy(?): Yes

Romance: 3/5
Heat: 3/5
Drama: 5/5
Suspense 3.5/5
Predictability(?): 4.5/5

Reading this book it was definitely predictable, as soon as you read the epilogue, You Just KNOW who is going to show up in the book and I was exactly right.
Good read, but it was definitely obvious to what was going to happen.

Will I be reading more of this Series? Absolutely! It’s still a great series! I am definitely loo
Jamie Ellis
Devoured this installment

I am so in love with Presley's character. I love how strong she is. And of course we have more bullying going on again but from a blast from the past from Trevor's life. Poor Presley.....still l0ving the storyline and can't wait for the next installment.
I highly recommend this book and series.
Thanks Jamie Nibarger Ellis
Monica Holloway
Aug 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Winter

You have to read Fall first!!! Or you will be lost!! So many twist and turns!!! I can't wait to read the next one and how Presley heals from all the drama! Love her character!
Nate
Sep 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
Presley & Trevor's story continues. Presley is a great character. Lots of drama. Wish I could be a bit more like her. Can't wait for the next book. Am voluntarily leaving an honest review for a free copy of the book via booksprout. ...more
Jessica Denny
Aug 24, 2019 rated it liked it
Great story, terrible.editing

Storyline was great. Too many errors. Missing words in sentences and words misspelled. 😬 If the editing was better, could have been a 5 star read.
Daisy Delfin
Sep 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2019, ya

Pages: 192
My rating (stars): 3.5
Read other books from this author in the future: yes

Good Book!
You will find the review for all parts with the fourth instalment Summer Sunset Beach High #4
TAM
Dec 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
I love that Presley didn’t give in at the end! Such a strong message.
Tinaj Johnson
May 16, 2020 rated it it was ok
Fast read

Quick read with lots of drama. I am giving two stars due to editing issues, the fact that this is a high school romance where birth control isn’t addressed and the nature of the bulling with no true consequences. Bridget is referred to as Brenda in one scene.
Some words are completely left out or in the wrong order. A condom was mentioned in book 1 the first time they had sex but nothing has been mentioned since. I am glad the FMC is strong and fights to fix things herself but the pictur
Kelly Yekel
Oct 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Holy Jacked Up!

It was completely frustrating reading this book, due to the bullying and jealousy that flipped Presley's life upside down. I loved this book, because no matter how hurt she was, she had the strength to fight back.
This book should be read because it's showed that bullies can be taken down.
Lisa Romero
Feb 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Mean girl on steroids

Life as a teenage girl is brutal in general but when you throw in mean girls and jealousy it’s down right vicious! This book is so good and the feels are insane! Another definite recommend
Rasha Hanna
Jan 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Wow

This was a good story. I absolutely loved Brett in this one. I enjoyed reading it but would have loved to see more of Trevor.
Gallianne Goural
Mar 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
OK this serie is so good! I'm 100% in the story and I'm losing my mind everytime something happens. These books are BAD for my mental health, I'm telling you. ...more
Samantha
Sep 25, 2020 rated it did not like it
Thought #2 would be better...it was the same. Relationship is up and down, new girl wants him and that causes drama that's not even that good. ...more
Katie
Dec 10, 2019 rated it liked it
Good story. Good twists but more editing required
Heather Kerby
Aug 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is the second book in the Sunset Beach series. We pick up where Trevor and Presley left off in a good place in their relationship. With everyone High School love there is definitely some turmoil that occurs.

Presley continues to grow in her confidence in being able to voice her thoughts and feelings. She grows closer with Gina and Maddie as things start to fall apart with Bridget. I feel the author is doing a great job of keeping the relationships realistic with the Eb and flow of how late
Danielle Smith
Aug 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
My emotions are all over the place

Omg even though the second book was out so quickly I was eagerly and impatiently awaiting it. And it was worth it.
The progression from the first book to the second book was really good. Flow of the story again was good. The books are a fast paced read which makes it really nice when you have a Satan baby. Lol.
Without giving too much away I was so mad at Trevor and especially Bridget in this book. I wanted to jump in the pages and smack some sense into them. An
Medavis66
Aug 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2019-challenge
I'm amazed at the reality of this book. It's 90210 in book form, but better. These kids really seem real, sound real, and everything feels real. Okay, a little redundant, but you get the message. Fall, the first in this series, was a great book. This one is light-years better. I can't imagine how I'd make it through high school nowadays. Mean-spirited kids acting way too old regarding way too many things. Friends turning on you without provocation. People you trust not believing in you. Hurt tha ...more
Aaa
Aug 17, 2019 rated it liked it
3.5 STARS

A step down from the first, but still engaging. It was definitely more predictable though, as we follow through Trevor and Pressley’s relationship. His ex-gf comes in, stirs trouble along with another of his enemies. It follows the same beats of the first, but I liked the new dimension to T/P here, their imperfections take center stage (especially Trevor’s untrusting ass 🙃)

I do wish there was more about surfing/the ocean, but it’s barely even a background plot or character trait. I love
Roxanne
Aug 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow!

I really love the characters in this series, especially Presley. She's a tough, down-to-earth girl who feels awkward about her friendships and relationship since she's never really had friends or a boyfriend before, but even through all her awkwardness, she's still the coolest person ever and anyone would want her as a friend. My favorite thing about this book is that I can relate to Presley's feelings. I'm mad when she's mad, sad when she's sad, and can really feel the unfairness of it all.
Tracy Trixy
Nov 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Book 2... Buckle up

My goodness! This is the second book in this series, and it's as packed as the first one. I love Presleys attitude, and in this book, she'll need it. Lots of drama, new technology making her life hell, but the worst thing, besides photos and videos is betrayal.
Read it, it won't disappoint.
K.
Aug 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
Emotional read!
This is the second book in the Sunset Beach High series, and the continuation of Trevor, and Presley's story. With her relationship with Trevor going well, Presley starts to make new friends, but the bullies are still trying to tear her down. This was a great read, and the characters are well written. This book was emotional, intense, dramatic, and suspenseful. I can't wait for the next book in the series.

I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leavin
Vivian Brennan
Aug 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Book 2 Every Bit as Good as Book 1

What can I say the drama keeps coming. It is definitely a page turner. I also really like that it is true to the title. The story also continues seamlessly from the first book I’m sick of these reverse harem stories that portray themselves as high school bully books. These books are about friendship young love betrayal and trust.

1 click now but read book 1 first. You will not be disappointed
Kaela
Sep 29, 2019 rated it liked it
This book was good but it lost a little bit of the heat between our two main characters. There is a lot of drama throughout this book but there was enough detail and suspense to keep the story interesting. When things get tough, no one listens to the main character and they all walk away without a second glance. I did enjoy this book, but the lack of heat made it a little harder to anticipate the budding romance between the two main characters.
Deb
Aug 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Perfectly written bully romance. This second book contains villains that are mesmerizing in their villainous actions. The scenes were memorable and exceeded my expectations. I felt her pain at their betrayal. Her reaction was very believable and made sense while his expectations totally dumbfounded me. The ending was the perfect setup for the next book.

• Undeniable (Haven Falls #5)
  • Unbelievable (Haven Falls #2)
  • Unbreakable (Haven Falls #6)
  • Unforgettable (Haven Falls #4)
  • Unstoppable (Haven Falls #7)
  • Untameable (Haven Falls #3)
  • Untouchable (Haven Falls #1)
  • Unmissable (Haven Falls #7.5)
  • Lost Girl (Aston Creek High #2)
  • Play with Me (Diamond in the Rough #1)
  • Real Girl (Aston Creek High #4)
  • Ugly Girl (Aston Creek High #1)
  • Clash (Madison Falls High, #2)
  • Wild Girl (Aston Creek High, #3)
  • Broken Hill Havoc (Broken Hill High #5)
  • Collide (Madison Falls High, #1)
  • Broken Hill Hearts (Broken Hill High #4)
  • Promise Me (Diamond in the Rough #2)

Sunset Beach High (4 books)
  • Fall (Sunset Beach High, #1)
  • Spring
  • Summer

News & Interviews

“So fuck you for being a bitch like that. You wanna go fuck some asshole, fine.” 0 likes