Start by marking “Hidden Steel (John Steel Book 2)” as Want to Read:
Hidden Steel (John Steel Book 2)

Hidden Steel (John Steel Book 2)

In the UK, Detective John Steel is investigating the organization who killed his family. When he comes across information that something big is going to happen on the cruise ship Neptune, Steel goes undercover. Hehas fourteen days to figure out what is going to happen - and to stop it.

In New York, Steel’s NYPD partner, Detective Samantha McCall, is investigating a series

Kindle Edition
Published December 25th 2019 by Terminal Velocity - A Next Chapter Imprint

To ask other readers questions about Hidden Steel, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Hidden Steel

Start your review of Hidden Steel (John Steel Book 2)
Zoé-lee O'farrell
Feb 08, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-in-2020

Now I have a confession! I have read the first book in this series but it has been so long I must admit I couldn’t remember a lot about it! However, you can read this as a stand-alone, of course, there are thong slides to and mentioned that I haven’t remembered and some I did. So it proves my point but also makes me want to re-read it again! (It’s just my old fuddled brain!)

If this was a film, man this would be, in my opinion, a high octane Mission Impossible esq type of film! It was intense!
Jacqueline  sharp
Feb 01, 2020 rated it liked it
This is quite a difficult review to write. I finished book one in this series, ignored some mistakes, enjoyed the action.

So was looking forward to book 2 as I liked the characters in book 1. So story wise ok same characters from book one John Steel and Sam McCall. However this time John was on a huge cruise liner, Sam was in NYC.

Steel is still following clues as to who killed his family, but as he is investigating, things are happening on the cruise liner, back into James Bond, meets John
Amanda
Feb 13, 2020 rated it really liked it
This Ginger Book Geek loves discovering new authors and Stuart Field is certainly a new author to me. Having enjoyed reading 'Hidden Steel' as much as I did, I can guarantee that I will be reading more of his work in the future. I really enjoyed reading 'Hidden Steel' but more about that in a bit.
I liked the character of Detective John Steel. He put me in mind of that famous NYPD police officer John McClane, as played by Bruce Willis. Well Steel certainly seems to have the sort of luck as
Donna Maguire

I was really looking forward to reading this book and it certainly did not disappoint!

It is a well written story with some great characters – I really enjoyed the interaction between McCall and Steel and I think they worked really well with the story too.

The plot was well developed and there was plenty of action! The setting for the book was great, the author had great attention to detail for me and I thought that the descriptions used were great too.

This