Start by marking “Snow Way in Hell (Snowed In - Valentine’s Inc. #10)” as Want to Read:
Snow Way in Hell (Snowed In - Valentine’s Inc. #10)

Snow Way in Hell

(Snowed In - Valentine's Inc. #10)

A sexually repressed man with a longing to let go and an ex-priest with a lust for decadence get snowed in together for the weekend. Will it matter that they hate each other?

Josiah lives his life in control. Always in control. When he meets a handsome Australian who brings out all the secret urges he’s been suppressing, he does his best to push him away. It doesn’t
Published February 13th 2020

To ask other readers questions about Snow Way in Hell, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Snow Way in Hell

Start your review of Snow Way in Hell (Snowed In - Valentine’s Inc. #10)
Denise H.
Feb 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Opposites attract and are hotter than the cabin’s fireplace !

Two men who shouldn’t be together, are ending up snowed in.
Hard working, under control Josiah, and Sebastian, a huge hairy gay bear, have a magnificently memorable night at a bachelor’s party.
Josiah has his own company, plus he’s a handsome with auburn hair and beard, but his sex life is non-existent since he got free from his controlling ex.
Dominant Sebastian looks and demeanor are exactly what Josiah craves, but he can’t lose
W.
So Fluffy

Snow Way In Hell is a short , fluffy , contemporary , insta-lust , insta -love, role play , mild kinky , steamy, MM story . It have a HFN ending and talks about a future together but that could be , a bit of speculation on my part , as the entire story take place in 2 or 3 days.

Josiah and Sebastian meet during their best friends bachelor party; there is immediate attraction between them.

Few things happens to bring them together , a sauna is one of them. No saying anything else as ,
Becca
Feb 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely love the best friend in this! You will see. He’s fabulous. And he will have his own book coming up soon. But I love this too, because sometimes after a bad relationship, we put ourselves in park and pretty much refuse to try again. No matter if we’re attracted to someone or not. And in Josiah’s case, he had let it go one too long. So thanks to some devious friends of his and bad driving, Josiah is now getting what he needs, whether he wants it or not. But he really does.
Josiah went
Badh
Feb 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I would like to give this 69 steamy and sexy stars, because, well, it is. But see, here's the thing, not only is there some steamy scenes, but there is also a nice story in it, and we get to learn about Sebastian and Josiah.

Really, this book just knocked me out. Abigail Kade really wrote a story that has a lot of tension between the main characters, both sexual and romantic. I really enjoyed reading it, and I loved watching Josiah and Sebastian getting over their issues and figuring out who
Michaelene
Feb 14, 2020 rated it it was ok
I picked up Abigail Kade's Snow Way in Hell because I love a snowed-in story. I'm not as big on the ex-priest thing, but the blurb really hooked me with the role reversal (lusty ex-priest meets sexually repressed MC). It didn't live up to the hype, however, and I had some consent/manipulation issues.

For the most part, the story doesn't revolve around the snowed-in aspect so if that's what you're searching for, I'd probably look elsewhere. Much of this story takes place during a bachelor party.

I
mrs sarah frost
Feb 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Josiah loves being in control of his life, he has his own company and can't lose himself to someone's else. He's done it once and that ended in heartbreak.
After meeting at a mutual friends wedding and a subsequent hot sexual encounter, the last person Josiah wants to get snowed in a cabin with is sexy, hot as hell ex priest Sebastian.
The cabin soon heats up with Sebastian somehow getting Josiah to let go and give into his desires.
Complete opposites they shouldn't work but the attraction is
bridgetann
Cute Story!!

I'm usually not a fan of HFN endings because I don't have any patience! This was a cute, quick read. The characters were great and it felt like an introduction into their lives. I can't wait to see what the author has in store for Josiah and Sebastian. I think they'll have a very happy ending. Also, this book lightly touches on a little variety of kink. So, if you're not into it at all, this probably isn't the book for you. It's done in a very tasteful way, if that makes sense. I
Fran
Feb 13, 2020 rated it really liked it
A party planner (Josiah) with outrageous party tricks up his sleeve and an ex-priest (Sebastian) from Down Under with a seductive Aussie accent come together; in more ways than one would expect. Each has repressed emotions but find acceptance in the other. The secondary characters of Presley and Josiah's brother Everett hold promise of more to come. Their's is a HFN story with the promise of another story on the way. Don't miss this one to pave the road for their further romance. This is my ...more
Devoted♥Reader
Feb 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Sparkles & Fireworks

Bless me Father for I need more. This book is so hot it’s nuclear and I need a permanent cold shower. I think I would do whatever Sebastian wanted as long as he whispered in my ear and Josiah, I love his sneaky sense of humor and want to see him fly all the time. They are amazing and perfect for each other. Also, I definitely wouldn’t mind going an a road trip with them. I love the polarity of Sebastian and Josiah and how Abigail Kade turns everything upside down in the
Megan
Feb 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Holy Glory Holes! That scene with Josiah and Sebastian was scorching!! I cannot wait to read more from these two characters.

I love reading about a MC (Josiah) who deep down wants to be filthy and surrender. Because when they decide to let go, it’s always epic. Then there is Sebastian‘s filthy mouth, it’ll make you squirm. Truly, it’s everything you didn’t realize you needed.

Great story! I am excited to get Presley’s story and more of Seb and Josiah.
Esther
Feb 14, 2020 rated it it was ok
Wow! Sebastan is making a lot of assumptions about a guy he just met (Josiah). I didn’t get to know them at all, this story was way too short. Both of their histories are interesting but got glossed over..
It’s a problem when you’re more curious about the side characters (Presley, Everett, Sampson).
Lyndsay TC
Josiah and Sebastian

This book was steamy and sweet all wrapped in one. I loved these characters and this world and cannot wait to see more of both. Josiah and Sebastian were both fantastic leading men who deserved a happily ever after. Hopefully they get it as this was a happily for now ending.
andrea moran
Feb 14, 2020 rated it really liked it
Snowed in 10

After a rocky start and a hot night in a sauna on New Year’s Eve these two men get stranded in the snow and learn how to let go, it’s kind of a happy for now ending with the promise of a follow up and more about two of the side characters
Goldenchels
Feb 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Wow! I read this book start to finish and I’m not sure I blinked. Somehow, without being overly explicit this is one of the hottest books I’ve read this year. Abigail Kade uses tension and suggestion masterfully, the characters are easy to like and envision, the story is fast paced and delicious.
Tiffany
Feb 16, 2020 rated it really liked it
This book was steamy

There are a few scenes that are super steamy. I like the bad boy ex priest we get in Sebastian. Hopefully we get more of these two in the next book because I want to know more.
Shane
Feb 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A fun and frolicking steamy read!

I love Seb and Josiah and can’t wait for the follow ups. It was tender, funny and steamy! Give me more!
Lea
Feb 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A great ending to a wonderful series

A delightful sweet yet kinky and filthy read including an ex-priest. Dayam! I eagerly look forward to getting more of these men.
Mary Dunlap
Such a sweet book

This was quick and too the point...Some great sex scenes and snowed in a cabin with good food wine and a good ass whopping
Aimee Toothaker
Melanie Rawlinson
Betsy
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Daddy (Kinky Boys #1)
  • Caulky (Four Bears Construction, #1)
  • Pretty Perfect (Boys in Makeup, #1)
  • Above and Beyond (Twist of Fate #4)
  • Finding Ripley
  • Before the Call  (Small Town Hearts, #2)
  • I'm Straight, Right?
  • Unexpected (Inked, #3)
  • May the Best Man Win
  • Stop at Nothing (The Chosen One #5)
  • Rules to Obey (Davey's Rules, #5)
  • Inside (Death Row Chronicles #1)
  • If Wishes Were Horses
  • Ties That Bind (The Family Novak #2)
  • Fixing Little Red (Different Hearts, #2)
  • An Egg for Ansel (Alaskan Pebble Gifters, #2)
  • Mind Magic  (Triad, #1)
  • Fake It 'til You Make Out (Love & Luck #1)
Abigail Kade lives on the Gulf Coast of Alabama with her husband, two children, two cats and one dog. She absolutely believes in true love because she married her high school sweetheart. She saw him at a party, picked him up and they were married five years later. They're still married, and he supports her writing about all things men and love, even if he doesn't understand half of the terms she ...more

Snowed In - Valentine's Inc. (10 books)
  • Make Snow Mistake (Snowed In - Valentine's Inc. #1)
  • Paper Snowflakes (Snowed In - Valentine's Inc. #2)
  • Snow Regrets (Snowed In - Valentine's Inc. #3)
  • Snow Daze (Snowed In - Valentine's Inc. #4)
  • Snow Job (Snowed In - Valentine's Inc. #5)
  • Snowflake Kisses (Snowed In - Valentine’s Inc. #6)
  • Snow Way Out (Snowed In - Valentine's Inc. #7)
  • Ain't Snow Mountain High Enough (Snowed In - Valentine's Inc. #8)
  • Snow One Like You (Snowed In - Valentine's Inc. #9)