Start by marking “Omega Academy (Omega Academy Trilogy #1)” as Want to Read:
Omega Academy (Omega Academy Trilogy #1)

Omega Academy

(Omega Academy Trilogy #1)

Drawing, my online clan, and planning my escape from my mother--these are priorities. Or, at least they were, until three huge alien males came to abduct me and take me to their planet. But it's not just a simple process of probing and then releasing me back to Earth. All those movies are lies. These three males keep me. And I'm suddenly a cadet at an Omega Academy where I ...more
Published July 31st 2019

Start your review of Omega Academy (Omega Academy Trilogy #1)
CaRo
Aug 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Amazing storytelling - loved all the characters. Damn that woman can write ❤️

Down side: now I am not only hooked with her fae series but also with this one and I hate to have to wait.
Birjis
***Re-read: 28th Feb, 2020***

Rereading this because I forgot a portion of the story.

I started this book with the curiosity of YA Omegaverse. This is new to me and completely different except for the dynamics. Omegaverse reads are supposedly on the dark and smutty sides but this one is light comparatively. There is high school drama, petty bullying and adventure.

Lana is a human from earth with an uncaring mother, coming from the poor side. She is abducted by three alpha males - Ceredes, Jeren an
Namera [The Literary Invertebrate]
I never thought the words 'YA' and 'omegaverse' would be terms applicable to the same book, but Lily Archer is here to prove me wrong.

It's true that having YA omegaverse can be a little frustrating at times; I mean, we tend to read omegaverse because it's some of the smuttiest stuff out there, and yet this book barely had kissing. But I still really enjoyed it. Lana is a funny heroine, the guys are nice (if ever-so-slightly bland) and this book has something I've never seen before, which is cha
Icu2qtpi
Aug 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Floved It

That was Fuc@ing Amazing! From beginning to end it was non-stop action and adventure. I am surprised to say the least. I didn't believe a YA book would hold my interest, but one of my Fav authors recommend it, so I gave it a whirl. I'm so glad I did! I love Omegaverse stories and this one fit in wonderfully. It ended in a cliffhanger, but don't let that discourage you in the slightest. Thank you Ms Archer, for a great read. Just don't keep us waiting to long for the next book in the ser
★Me Myshelf and I★
May 25, 2020 rated it really liked it
Someone must have listened when I asked for a “space academy”

Hazah!!

And it’s omegaverse with a RH mate bond

Even better!

It’s a tame Omegaverse and although endorsed by Addison Cain it’s nothing to her dark Omega style.
The three Alien Alphas are more protective than rapey and the heat is taken care of by suppressants

The MC is likeable and the Academy has combat and flight training ... what more could I ask for!

The sequel wasn’t as exciting but if you like Sci-Fi and Academy tropes then it’s
Tiera McMillian
Oct 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: oct-2019
4-4.5 stars. YES! This was a phenomenal start to the series and whole unique spin on what seems to be the tale end of the KU Academy craze. Honestly though our setting is for the most part an academy I feel like that portion of the story is for the most part just a backdrop to what is really going on here. Little did I know when I picked this book up that I was going on a scifi adventure. The science fiction aspects of this story really blew me away not only in how well it was thought out and wr ...more
Kayla J. ~ Master of Dragons & Assassins
description
Omega Academy by Lily Archer was everything I needed in a book right now. It was lighthearted, action packed, and included steamy, irresistible aliens. I wasn't able to direct my attention elsewhere until it was completely finished. I mean, who needs sleep anyways?

Not going to lie, the last few months in the reverse-harem genre has been grueling. It's all about the academy and bully RH romances. When will we get past this? Because it certainly feels like never. So, as you can imagine, I had a t
Natalie panda eyes
Aug 02, 2019 rated it liked it
It was a change from the usual academy. I liked all three guys and the mc although she was weak and mouthy. I struggled with the plot. The mc is abducted and forced to enter the fleet academy. Pinky was one of the worst. I didn’t mind the omegaverse thing but I didn’t like the restrictions that came with it. There is flirting and romance but no sex. I liked the flying but the ending felt like a free for all. Not sure if I wanna read the next one.
Set
Feb 22, 2020 rated it did not like it
DNF, left this at ch. 15 because it didn't live up to the reviews at all. It's a YA book with themes that don't belong anywhere near a YA book. It doesn't live up to the adult books of it's omega genre and it's a total let down. Basically, it's about a girl that is special and goes to a high school with high school drama...
Soph
May 29, 2020 added it
Shelves: dnf
... not bad.might need a re read
LolliMolly ⫷fiction addiction⫸

Omegaverse? ✔️
Sci-fi? ✔️
RH? ✔️
Romance? ✔️

I'm ready for book two, Lily Archer. Let's see how many more genres you can mash up. Somehow you made it work beautifully and I'm eager for more lol.

Plus the guys are all really sweet. Kinda unexpected for "alphas".
Varied Books
Finally an omegaverse without the asshole H's. No sex (hopefully that will change in the next book). There is definite sexual tension between FMC & her men. Book kept me engaged

Book ends on a cliffhanger.
Camila
May 15, 2020 rated it really liked it
Ooh, la, LA.

Hellooooo exciting book.

*silently pleading to the gods that book 2 doesn’t tank*

SO I REALLY LIKED THIS.

But I’ll admit I was worried at first.
The last time an author sketched pictures of the males in the harem, the book was awful. So I was having mild doubt and PTSD flashbacks of terrible books.

But low and behold.

This was good. Yes, very good.

Lana gets taken from Earth and dropped into an unknown planet because she’s an Omega and as all Reverse Harem books lead, she’s also special. Bu
Books on Stereo

Thoughts ⤵️
One giant tease.
BookMageSales
Dec 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another great story in the making

Can't wait to see what happens next. Good story content. Definitely like the reverse harem aspects. Characters well thought out and lots of great plot twists and of course, Lily's famous cliffhanger ^_^
Treena
I thought this was an interesting, fantasy, RH story with a different take on academies.

I liked the 3 H's more than I did Lana, the h. And tbh, I like Lana's besties (Tilda and Uaxin) more than I did her.

Ends on a cliffy so I'm hoping that book 2 doesn't take so long before it comes out because I need some answers! I'm also hoping that Lana develops some seriously kickass powers in book 2 bec, as of now, I'm finding her a little lame (bec power-wise, imo, she needs to be able to complement her
Alexandra
Aug 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
What a cliffhanger!

I read the book based on the blurb and it was fantastic! Lana is thrust into a world she had no idea existed outside of the movies. She feels a connection to three different species of Alphas but the instructors of the Academy keep separating them. What is really going on? How is Lana Omega and is she being so pursued by the Alphas? I thought it was well written, it has an engaging storyline and I like the slow burn romance aspect of it.
Nelo
I wasn't expecting this...I'm pleasantly surprised and intrigued. A reverse harem story I didn't know I needed, and it comes with a badass Omega female and three alpha baddies?! Sign me the fudge up..Lily I'm officially hooked on your stories and I look forward to the next one.
Jen Evans
Aug 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Fantastic new series

I really loved the world building in this book, it was very creative! Getting to know Lana and see her adapt to a new life in space was enthralling. Beyond excited for the next one, waiting for it to come out will be torture!
Jessica
Aug 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oh my god!!!!!!!! I love it lots. Needs more ad more to it. Please release book 2!!! Lana is a great character to read about. Love the guys too each different in every way. This is a great book to start with of you are new to RH reads or turning fans too.
l.a. wiggins
Aug 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Omega Academy

Another great book by Lily Archer. Looking forward to the next sequel. Also waiting on tender hooks for Aug 29th. The Abyss.
Suzi Vanderham
I want to be in the next class of this Omega Academy! I have other Lily Archer books in my library waiting to be heard, but this one jumped to the front of the line due to the narration team - Shane East, Jason Clarke paired up in one listen - who could resist? Then I was hooked by the story line and the great performances from new-to-me narrators Mackenzie Cartwright and Damon Lee. Now I'm waiting on pins & needles for the rest of this saga!

Usually I stick to adult contemporary romances, so a s
Lioness7
Mar 25, 2020 rated it really liked it
This book was a lot of fun to read. It is a reverse harem book with some great characters.

The thing I loved most about this book was the magic. I loved how you never knew what Lana was going to be able to do. She just always surprised me.

I know many other people listed this as YA. I saw it more as a New Adult book because all of the students are over age. If I remember right, Lana was 20 or 21. So, this was closer to a college age book. Personally, I wouldn't have read it if it dealt with under
Imee Benzon
Jun 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
***I want to know more***

Everyone don't like a cliffy but I think it's worth the wait. Omg now my brain is going a mile a minute wondering who Lana really is and why is the high commander wants her and also the sentient commander. I have so many theories running in my brain right now it's not funny.
I love Ceredes and Kyte but my favourite is Jeren his so deliciously wicked yum.
Sachet Nails
Feb 28, 2020 rated it liked it
An ok read

So this was an ok book. I've read others from this author that I absolutely loved so maybe I was looking for more? I would have liked for an explanation on why Lana was so important. Why did they go to Earth for her? Why does the sentient want her? Was it random? Anyway I am planning to read the second book in the series and see how I like how the characters develop.
Louise Williams
Jan 16, 2020 rated it it was ok
Oh dear

I really struggled with this book. I didnt enjoy it at all. It didnt grab my attention and if I'm honest I found it utterly boring. No up to the authors usual standard at all.
Tabitha Wildman
Apr 08, 2020 rated it really liked it
It's so good...

It's an Omegaverse-Star Trek-Academy RH story, and it is so good. The only thing keeping me from giving it 5 stars is it needs another grammar check... and unfortunately I felt the world building needed more to it.
Harlequin Madness
Jul 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I thoroughly enjoyed this book and am looking forward to the next in the series. My only criticism is that this is no way appropriate for YA readers, at least no one under 18. Sure, there’s no actual sex in this first book, but there’s a lot of innuendo and adult themes.
Jacquelyn
Nov 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Wow! Omg wow!

I love this book. I have read Archer's works before so it comes as no surprise that this book blew me away. Incredible storyline, amazing characters and omg that cliff hanger!! I need more immediately!
Kathy Landis
Jan 01, 2020 rated it really liked it
Much good

Some minor annoyances, but overall this is a good story. Mind the cliff, or better yet, don't start this til the next is ready.
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Lola & the Millionaires: Part One (Sweet Omegaverse #2)
  • Lola & the Millionaires: Part Two (Sweet Omegaverse #3)
  • Entrapment (Hidden Dragon Omegaverse)
  • Void (Corviticus University, #3)
  • Baby & the Late Night Howlers (Sweet Omegaverse #1)
  • Revelations (Corviticus University, #2)
  • Surviving Year One (Grim Reaper Academy #1)
  • InkBorn (InkHaven Academy, #2)
  • Hateful Heroes (Gifted Academy #3)
  • Elemental Fae Academy: Book One (Elemental Fae Academy, #1)
  • Outling (Crystal Wing Academy, #1)
  • Dragon Choice (Dragon Shifter Academy, #4)
  • Prey (Omega Prey, #1)
  • Kissed by Midnight (The Cimmerian Cage, #3)
  • Roses and Revenants (The House of Mirrors, #1)
  • Threat (Academy of Unpredictable Magic, #4)
  • Inferno (Fortuna Academy, #3)
  • Her White Wolf (The Academy of Amazing Beasts, #1)
When I began writing Taylor and Leander's story, I had NO idea it would capture so many of your hearts and imaginations. Thank you for loving them as much as I do. You are making my dreams come true.

Lily Archer believes in fairies, mermaids, and fierce fae warriors. Armed with nothing more than her imagination and a well-worn MacBook, she intends to slay the darkest beasts of the fantasy worlds an

Omega Academy Trilogy (2 books)
  • The Circle (Omega Academy #2)