Start by marking “Blow Out (Steel Veins, #1)” as Want to Read:
Blow Out (Steel Veins, #1)

Blow Out

(Steel Veins MC #1)

She should never have stayed.

I should never have kept her.

Bad guys like me? We crave violence, danger, and someone warm in our beds.

Someone like her? She is beautiful and surprisingly strong.

But saving her was a mistake for both of us. It would have been easier if I'd let my MC kill her when they were getting revenge on her uncle.

Now it's too late.

I don't want sympathy
Published October 26th 2019 by Hot Tree Publishing (first published May 11th 2018)

Start your review of Blow Out (Steel Veins, #1)
Doris
Oct 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
AMAZING!!

This is a MC book at its finest. It definitely isn’t for the faint of heart because this author knows how to bring the down and dirty and throw it right in your face. Remy was every bit the bad*ss biker and always seemed to be walking on the dark side. A shakedown was how Remy met Star and that’s when Star’s life took a huge turn that was always in the dreams she had. She was the girl with the glasses who never really stood out. Because of what happened at the shakedown you would think
Stephanie
Jul 16, 2018 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Totally disgusting

What I liked - Nothing because I can't get past the horrible stuff to like anything.

What I didn't like - There was a very graphic sex scene between Remy and some whore that Star ended up seeing. It was heartbreaking and disgusting. Outside the relationship sex doesn't belong at all in romance books. It was even worse here because it was graphic, after the two main characters met, and the poor thing witnessed! What in the holy ****? I am seriously upset. Put some warnings on th
Erica
May 22, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I received an advanced copy of this book and have opted to provide this honest review.

I typically really like MC romance and they are usually filled with alpha men and damsels in distress. This book was no different in that, except the heroine, Star, wasn't your typical DID. The story was laid out nicely and the flow was great. Plenty of action, lots of steam, and just enough heart without being campy.

Great read!
Space Cowgirl
May 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Death💀 Magnet🎱

Mayhem💀🔫🔪 Looks Good On You....

College scandal with a professor, sends Star💃💋 out west to stay at a remote ⛽gas station in Oklahoma with her Aunt👵 and Uncle👴.

Fate changes everything! Well maybe not fate, cause her Uncle👴 took a loan from a biker gang called Steel Veins MC and couldn't repay. The gang arrives in mass, to collect. These are some very bad dudes. They are all armed🔪🔫 and everything goes horribly wrong. Aunt👵 and Uncle 👴are killed, and the station ⛽is burned🔥.

Star💃💋 see
Oct 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Totally loving this series.Need more Star and Remy
Racy
May 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Please read this review through. I know at first it will sound a little negative but truly it is not. There are somethings I look for in a MC book. There are certain things I love. When I start reading this book I was not getting those things. There were points I was about to throw up my hands and say screw it and stop reading because I was so disappointed I was not seeing certain things in this story that I love about MC books but then a would get to a steamy part and have to keep reading.

I gue
Sassy Southern
Oct 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
Star Keller is living with her aunt and uncle in the middle of nowhere after an event back home left her needing to get away. Yet soon she finds herself witnessing a crime and now a prisoner of an MC group and she is certain some of them want to kill her the moment they can.
Remy Daniels is the VP of Steel Veins M.C. but when his younger brother is killed he wonders if he still has it in him to continue on. Yet leaving is a dangerous choice when there are so many rival groups ready to kill at the
Cheri
Oct 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Star would never have imagined herself in this dark life Not that she was a good little girl. She wasn't but what she saw and found herself living would never have even been in her dreams or even her nightmares. She had a choice of dying or going with the dark gorgeous biker who'd just committed the worst in front of her.

Remy didn't know why he did it. He should have just taken her out. She was a witness. The Steel Veins didn't leave witnesses. At least not anymore. It ws the same question he co
The Lusty Literarians
Oct 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
*ARC Review*

Jackson Kane gives us a truly wonderful MC Romance with his recently remastered book, Blow Out. If you aren't sure if you'll like a MC Romance and want to try one out, then this is the perfect story for you to whet your appetite with! This story is heavy on the action, adventure and sexy times while still being semi-light in the MC hierarchy and politics. Blow Out focuses mostly on the two main characters, Star & Remy, and really hones in on them as characters. Yes, you have secondar
Becky
Sep 03, 2018 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Where's the romance?

I've read other MC romance novels so I knew what to expect. This book, however did nothing for me. And to top it off its a cliffhanger. I hate those types of stories! It's also pretty gruesome .I didn't care for that in a romance book, maybe it's because a man wrote it, but I don't think most women want to hear about someone's eye being pushed back into his scull?
Two Nerds With Words
Jul 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Publisher's overview:
Meet Remy, the antihero who will do anything to keep his woman, even if that means burning his whole life to the ground. Raw and hard, Blow Out's characters are flawed and damaged. Need a dangerous, sexy edge? Dive into Remy's brutal MC world. Those who are brave enough to read till the end will be treated to a redemption love story for the ages.
Maria Lazarou--Obsessed by Books Blog
Full of suspense

This was the first book I've read from this author. It was full of suspense and kept you On your toes each page. I recommend it to all MC lovers out there.
Jessica Barth
May 20, 2020 rated it really liked it
I wasn’t looking for a book when I came across this one. I started reading and the story just sucked me in. The main characters have this strange chemistry. I was pleasantly surprised when I realized the author was male.
LORRIE
May 12, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
WOW! This was so fantastic and sexy and action packed
Christiann Igou
May 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc-2018
Full Review:
Oct 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Totally loving the list series
JenMcJ
Dec 22, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: e-books, ku
The story telling in this book was well done and I liked the way it was written, however, it really took a long, long time for me to read. I just did not feel compelled to get back to it to find out what was going to happen next. Neither character was particularly likeable at times which is to be expected in an MC book but I never connected with them as a believable power couple. The events, as they unfolded, was also unbelievable, especially the ending.
Vanessa
Jul 11, 2020 rated it really liked it
Star makes the best of a very bad situation and in the process becomes a stronger person, but also finds love. And the sexiness...explosive!

My first book by this author and I will definitely be reading more.
Sep 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow. I've never been the biggest fan of MC books. But this one is so well-written and I love Mr. Kane's work so much that those take precedence over all. Blow Out starts out on an ordinary day, at a seemingly ordinary gas station, where Star is trying to study but her aunt and uncle keep interrupting her with meaningless busy work. Then a man Star dated once shows up, thinking she will go out with him again but Star isn't interested. Then some members of the Steel Veins motorcycle club show up a ...more
AMC
May 26, 2018 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Not impressed I'm afraid

I like MC stories but this one for some reason did not appeal to me. From the beginning the writing style was an issue with me. Also the relationship between Star and Remy. The way it was described just didn't do it for me. Somehow naive, too simplistic, I can't put my finger on something specific but I just did not like it. I don't want to judge the author based on one book but I'm not keen for the time being on reading other books. Sorry did not enjoy it
Ashley Carr, LSoR
Oct 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is a new author to me and I will definitely be reading more from him!! The characters are well developed and the storyline is intriguing and captivating. This is how I like my MC books, raw and gritty. Remy is just so alpha maleand rough around the edges he shouldn’t work with Star but they just do. I love how their relationship develops and they kept me glued to my kindle wanting to know which way it turned out. I highly recommend this book and can’t wait for the next one in the series!!!
Oct 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Amazing. Jacksons twist on this MC is just amazing. The story of Remy and Star is one that I will forever hold with me. The love. The pain. The struggle. Wow. It was amazing and kept me up all night making sure that I embraced every single word. Remy and Star has to be one of my favorite couples! It had the Jackson flare on it. So full of action. I can not wait to see what else Jackson has coming next.
Lynn Stifle
Oct 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book is amazing, I am a fan of MC romance books and this one does not disappoint. A very well written and engaging book that pulls you in from the first sentence, and takes you on an exciting ride from start to finish. I loved everything about this story, it was captivating, intriguing, sexy as hell, and complex. The characters are flawed, tough, strong and fiercely loyal. Want your next book addiction, then pick Blow Out up today, you won't be disappointed!!!
Kat
Oct 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book takes motorcycle romance to the next level!

It's a gut-wrenching, damaged story that will keep you on your toes through the 500+ pages. The romance is super raw, compelling, and steamy all in one.

There is quite a bit of violence that you see with this trope, but it wasn't too overbearing. It added that exciting factor to this already suspenseful book.

I gave this one 5 out of 5 stars and highly recommend it to MC romance readers!
Wendy Livingstone
Oct 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is the 1st book in a new MC series from this talented author, and what a fantastic introduction this story is!! A series of events lead to Star being kidnapped by the most dangerous of bikers. This is a well written flawless story which is intense, thrilling, raw, gritty, dark, and a suspenseful read, which had me totally captivated throughout this addictive page turner, and I look forward to reading more in this series. I highly recommend this authors’ work for all MC lovers.
Brandy Roberts
Oct 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
I thought Blow out was a really good book that just drew me in from start to finish and just stole the show for me . This would be the first book that I've read by Jackson Kane and I can't wait to read more by him the future . This was a really interesting story that made me feel many emotions for them and mostly just fall for them and want them to find a happy ending . I can't wait to read more by the author in the future and more in the steel Veins series .
Tasha Talks Books Blog
This book leaves you hanging on wtf is going to happen next. Star is a tough cookie that does what she has to try to come above and to show Remy that she is valuable to stick right by his side and to fight with him!
Ähmsry
Jun 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: mc-outlaws
Wow - A great bloody and intense intro into the world of Steel Veins.
Thrilling and disturbingly fascinating in every unfolding scene.

"...like a hammer striking an anvil."
Tasha Talks Books Blog
This was the best ending to an awesome series! I can not wait for the next. I am totally #teamStar! Star shined so bright and the love that is shared between her and Remy is just off the charts!
Oct 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love the continued saga of Poet and Star.Need more

• Silk & Bones (Sin's Bastards MC #1)
  • Savage Brothers MC Boxed Set (Savage Brothers MC #1-5.5)
  • Clipped Wings (Kings MC #2)
  • Declan (Soulless Bastards Mc No Cal Chapter, #1)
  • Mayhem (Soulless Bastards No Cal Chapter, #2)
  • BRUF: Westside Skulls Motorcycle Club (Westside Skulls MC Romance Book 3)
  • Thorn (Lords of Carnage MC #5)
  • Bad Seed: A Brother's Best Friend Romance
  • Barshan (Bratva Blood Brothers #3)
  • Darkest Sin
  • Tic (Soulless Bastards MC No Cal Chapter, #3)
  • Scrap (Steel Bones Motorcycle Club, #3)
  • Sinfully Scarred (Reckless Bastards MC, #2)
  • Beautifully Broken (Reckless Bastards MC, #1)
  • Raine (Sin's Bastards MC: Next Generation, #1)
  • Scarred (Sailor's Grave Book 3)
  • Wonderfully Wrecked (Reckless Bastards MC, #4)
  • Blood Lust (Royal Bastards MC: Savannah, #1)
Jackson Kane is a professional stuntman, athlete, romance author, and above all else, a hopeless romantic. From American Ninja Warrior, to some of your favorite films, Jackson brings a unique writing style forged from countless harrowing adventures.

He’s a lover of travel, his fans, his romance author peers, dulce de leche, and all things beautifully weird and interesting. He invites you to relax,

Steel Veins MC (3 books)
  • Burn Up (Steel Veins # 2)
  • Raining Hell (Steel Veins MC #5)