Start by marking “Not my Child” as Want to Read:
Not my Child

Not my Child

*******RIPPED FROM THE HEADLINES*******
The most important job a parent has is to keep their children safe. So, what happens when these parents fail to monitor their children's online activities? This THRILLING, NAIL BITING, HEART POUNDING series will have you sitting at the edge of your seat.

Sex trafficking has become a major issue around the world over the past few
Published December 26th 2019 by Unique Pen Publications

Start your review of Not my Child
Dee Cherry
Dec 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
These realistic situations were just scary as innocent young girls were lured into a vicious world they knew nothing about. Storyline suspenseful as I found myself "talking to the pages" trying to warn on what was to come. This story provoked many emotions as I could envision the scenes taking place. This is a book that all should read including teens because this is real life written on these pages. I am looking forward to reading the next part to see how this story ends
Candice Hudson
Jan 15, 2020 rated it really liked it
Absolutely a great read!
Latiqua Smith
Jan 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Worth the read

This was an awesome book. I can't wait until I get to read book 2. Gotta wait for it to come out first . Sereniti should have listened to her besties and her parents. Tyriq needs to be put extremely deep under the jail. He is one sick individual.
Tonya Green
Dec 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Heartbreaking but enlightening

Every teen that thinks the grass is greener on the other side should read this book. This is eye opening and so raw. Never say NOT MY CHILD. Anything is possible in this cruel world. Great read
Rebecca
Feb 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
OMG

This book is every parents nightmare. It is bringing out so many emotions. I feel what each one of the girls are going through. I can't wait to read the next book. I would highly recommend this book to everyone.
Farrah Walton
Jan 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Great read

I loved this book.. very few errors, but it didn’t stop me from reading it. This book was definitely a must read. I enjoyed this book because quite often we find ourself reading about how teenage girls get lured into the world of trafficking through the internet. Patiently waiting for Part 2. I don’t want to give too much of the story away.
Doretha Bradley
Jan 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Must Read

All young, hormonal, love struck teenaged girls need to read this book! Lord, this was so plausible and realistic that I finished it in hours. There were grammatical errors however I was so engrossed in the story that I could ignore most of them. I couldn't fathom Sereniti being captured after the talk her mother had with her and her naming Tyriq. I understand she was worried about getting in trouble but d@mn, her mother gave her evidence that he wasn't a good guy. Brianna has my
Shanelle
Feb 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
WOW...UNBELIEVABLE

An amazing book that every parent with a teenage daughter needs to read and have a serious discussion with regarding the internet and the predators lurking to get innocent, naive, and young girls. I love the fact that Lady Lissa chose to write a book that chronicles the reality of what is going on across the world on a daily basis. These girls are at an age where they are becoming interested in boys and looking for the fairytale relationship. Brianna and Tori were so caught up
Rena
Jan 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
SEX TRAFFICKING IS VERY REAL!!! This was definitely a page turner. It shows how parents of teenagers are so trusting of their teens. They trust that their child would not fall prey to meeting a man online posing as a boy, tell them all the things that they want to hear and the next thing you know the CHILD is head over heels with a pervert. More parents need to sit down and discuss the different social media sites with their kids. I am old school, I believe the parents should block social medial ...more
charolette thomas
Dec 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Tyriq needs to be punch for being an butt hole

Sereniti is a gullible just like most teenagers who thinks they know all the answers to this society we live in it’s sad that parents nowadays don’t check their kids phones tablets computers or devices to see what their child is doing to avoid dangerous like Tyriq it’s sad that he is a grown men preying on the lives of innocent girls who just wants love and attention because we all go through a phase where we feel like no one doesn’t care for us
Karen
Jan 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing

Awesome read! Sex trafficking is a major issue in the world. Sereniti received a computer for her birthday and was excited. Sereniti was her parent’s miracle child, he mom had several miscarriages. Sereniti began to chat online with a young man named Tyriq. Sereniti falls in love with Tyriq, due to the things he says in his chat.
Tyriq is a smart and charming young man who searches the internet for young girls. He tells these young ladies the things they want to hear; she’s beautiful, and he
Roshanda Harris
Dec 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Human Trafficking is Real

Tyrek sick azz needs to be up under the jail right along with the uncle,Ryan,Peter,and them 2 security guards
I pray for all the kids that missing from home
Sereni should’ve told her parents before hand
A lot of these girls said the same thing Oh it’s not going to happen to me
I called my 12 yr old and told her after I finish reading this book she needs to read this
Cause Human Trafficking is real
Thank you Lady Lissa for publishing this book it’s a real eye opener
joan brooks
Jan 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Very Emotional Book

It took me awhile to read this book. Because it made me sad, angry and had me very upset. Because this is happening every day somewhere. And to matter how much you talk to your daughter’s there is always some slick talker out there that can easily get to them. I’m so ready for all of them to get exactly what is coming to them. Especially Tyriq. With his dog ass. Nobody deserves that
Deja
Jan 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Playing on a person’s weakness

This book needs to be read by everyone. I don’t have children of my own yet but hope to one day have some and reading this book shed some light on some of the dangers that would could occur if one is not careful. I feel so bad for Sereniti and all the other young girls that have to suffer due to trusting someone they don’t know. I am about to dive right into part two.
Jennifer Quinn
Jan 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Not my child

This is a good topic for young naive teenage girls! I just knew Sereniti dad was going to rescue her. Why didn’t she let Tyriq come into the house? Her dad would’ve killed him! Poor Brianna I’m glad she’s alive and Tori too! But that uncle need to go to jail. I hope somebody come to their rescue in the next book. Human trafficking is real parents talk to your children especially the girls!
shamone norris
Jan 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This was a great book and a big eye opener. I think every teen should read this. This book definitely showed the dangers that people face meeting people online. I'm so glad Breanna and Tori got away. I'm glad Serinity was able to get away unfortunately, it was too late. I think she should have listen to her parents instead of blocking them out because she was so sure it wouldn't happen to her. I can't wait to read part two and see what happens.
clinton
Feb 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This story is out of today's headlines.so many young girls going missing. This book is like a insight to how it happens and what happens when they are captured. The book is a thriller and keeps you on the edge.

This book is out of today's headlines.Sex trafficking is real and happening everyday. Thornburg an insight into how it happens and what's happens to the girls. Keeps you on the edge
Lawanda Gail
Jan 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Dark contemporary

This book is about a horrific ongoing problem in the world. Parents have become placid in dealing with their children and the internet. Our youth are preyed upon every single hour of the day. I recommend each of you read this and if you can let your teenager read it too. I cried ugly tears for Brianna and Tory.
Pat Smith
Jan 13, 2020 rated it really liked it
Wake Up Call

Too sad. Too real. Technology can be a dangerous thing, and even when we try to teach and warn our children about the dangers lurking in cyberspace, some are bound to venture anyway. This book needs to be read by parents and teens everywhere; used as a learning tool. What a wake up call to be overly protective of what we do online. And not to be so trusting....
Tondalier Thompson
Jan 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Sex trafficking is very much real

This book is a very touchy but real subject. Parents talk to your kids about the dangers of the internet. As their parent make sure you monitor what they do on the internet. If needed you and your child read this book together. These girls in this book thought it was just harmless conversation.
Sharon Thompson-Lloyd
Jan 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
These girls gonna learn today.

All I can say is wow. Once again Lady Lissa, delivers a whopping punch in the form of words. I keep saying these young girls want to be grown, can't tell them nothing. This is a definite must read for men, women and most of all girls. I highly recommend this book to everyone who reads and even those who don't.
Denise
Dec 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Omg this book was 100 . This is happening in reality ! So sad how these perverts are hurting these young girls. My heart was beating so hard reading this book. Great one Lady Lissa !! Waiting on Part 2
Shirley Mcqueen
Jan 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Wow can't wait to read part 2

So glad tht Brianna & Tori got away now Sereniti had to get away. Tyriq and them needs to be caught so tht he doesn't lure another teen into danger. This is another good read by this author most of her books deal with real life situations
Taknocka Kirkpatrick
Jan 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
WOW!!!

This book is such a much read, for all pre teen, and teen aged girls. It should be put on a mandatory read list. For all middle school, boys and girls. Black or white etc. It's real out there and these digital babies just don't know.
LoveLee Kourage
Dec 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A STORY RIPPED FROM THE HEADLINES IT'S BEYOND SAD THESE ARE THE TIMES WE LIVE IN .. NO MATTER HOW MUCH YOU TRY TO PREPARE YOUR KIDS FOR THIS WORLD THEY AIN'T READY... SERENITI WAS GETTING ALL THE LOVE SHE NEEDED AT HOME BUT YET LOOKED FOR AN OUTSIDE LOVE.. THANKFUL THAT TORI AND BRIANNA GET A SECOND CHANCE...
della
Jan 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Omg!!!

This dude Tyriq need his azz whipped for luring these little young naive girls and then selling them!! I’m so glad my girls talk to me n I stay in their phones and computers because I be damned a little happy head boy snatch one of my babies up!!
Renita Wright
Wow

Damn, I’m so glad Brianna got away and I’m glad that Tori is ok as well. I wish Serenity would have listened to her best friends and her parents, she about to learn the hard way now. I can’t wait for part 2
Jennae Jones
Jan 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Wow, this a good book

Not my child is right. All of this is to real but at the same time it is real. Just like that you are taken. I can't wait to see what's to come. I know Serenity's dad is going to go stock ragging mad. And I want to be right there to read pt2.
Tina Connelly
Dec 31, 2019 rated it really liked it
Wow

This is a great story. If I had a daughter I would read this book with her. The internet is still a unknown world. This book has me on the edge of my sit. Can’t wait to read part 2. I hope the young lady’s dad get to her in time.
Charlotte Bembry
Jan 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Wow!

I absolutely love the way that Lady Lissa can write and educate us on real life issues in a fictional novel. This book was well written and deserves to be read by all parents. Can’t wait to read book two!
« previous 1 3 next »

• Restraining Order: A Standalone Novel, A Domestic Violence Story
  • Saved By A Real One
  • No Longer His Victim
  • Makeup Won't Cover the Pain: A Domestic Violence Anthology
  • Saved By A Real One 2
  • My Mother's Man
  • What His Wife Won't Do His Side Chick Will (Standalone)
  • Crazy Bitch! The Reaction of a Mistreated Woman