Start by marking “Mirrors: The Shadow Conspiracy - A Thrilling Sci-Fi Mystery” as Want to Read:
Mirrors: The Shadow Conspiracy - A Thrilling Sci-Fi Mystery

Mirrors: The Shadow Conspiracy - A Thrilling Sci-Fi Mystery

For fans of Philip K. Dick, Blake Crouch, and Chuck Palahniuk comes a mind bending story like no other.
Sarah and Sam have never met, yet both women begin to have dreams and visions of each other's lives. As these experiences increase in intensity and frequency, they struggle to keep a grip on reality. Fearing for their sanity, Sarah and Sam embark on a quest for answers.
Published August 1st 2019 by Chandra Press LLC

To ask other readers questions about Mirrors, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Mirrors

Start your review of Mirrors: The Shadow Conspiracy - A Thrilling Sci-Fi Mystery
Matt
Aug 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Mirrors by SD Williams.

A story of 2 stories, that wrap around eachother and squeeze you breathless.

5 out of 5

I enjoyed, Mirrors by SD Williams. Sam and Sarah are our protagonist as we follow them in opposing chapters through out. The book took a Novel idea and ran with it in an exciting way. What if we were connected to a parallel universe and our other side was the other half of the coin.

SD explores this idea in depth with Sam and Sarah as they go about discovering who their fathers are and t
Jessica Belmont
Jan 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Sonya Deulina Williams’ Mirrors deserves all the stars for a unique, thought-provoking thrill ride. This psychological thriller and Sci-Fi story had me hooked from beginning to end and I’m still excited about it.

I love the plot line and the characters. We follow Sam and Sarah in alternating chapters and the idea that they have a connection to each other is fantastic! There’s some mystery in this story and I honestly didn’t see the outcome coming!

With all the twists and turns, and the adrenaline
Darin Brown
Oct 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Very cool premise where two similar women who feel somewhat incomplete in their own lives meet in an unconventional way. Second book coming soon!!
R.K. Emery
Nov 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This novel is unlike anything I have read recently. I think that it is a great testament to the imagination of a writer that I can say that. This novel really kept me on my toes as far as expecting the unexpected.

There is a lot going on and a lot to understand since you are diving into a new world. I think that Sonya Deulina Williams really managed to keep her readers up to speed by giving them just enough along the way without making them feel lost or bogged down with information. It really shi
Phoebe
Nov 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
Sarah starts a search for her missing father that takes her to places that no one believes is possible.

Everyone believes Sarah’s father is dead but her. Four years later and she is still looking. One day she stumbles upon a story about a psychiatric hospital and comes across a lead about her father.

As the threads unravel, another woman, Sam, starts having these strange hallucinations and seeing places that are impossible. She decides to track down her birth parents. It is rather easy to find wh
J.M. Brister
Sep 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2019
Mirrors: The Shadow Conspiracy was the surprise read of the year for me. I came into not knowing what to expect and left mesmerized by the beautifully haunting writing and thrilling storyline. If you’re looking for a bit of a sci-fi head trip with twists and turns along the way, I cannot recommend this book enough!
The story follows Sarah and Sam, two likeable characters who stumble into something BIG. Sarah is searching for her father. Sam has an amazing life, but something doesn’t seem quite ri
Jennifer Schenker
Aug 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Sonya Williams is a talented storyteller and I thoroughly enjoyed reading this book! Her writing style and language make the story an easy read that would be wonderful to take on a weekend vacation. I can definitely see this book (or book series?!) be made into a TV show or movie as the plot fits in with some of my favorite science fiction/fantasy stories. What a fantastic debut novel from a new author! I am eager to read more and, fingers crossed, I am hoping that Sam and Sarah's journey is not ...more
Loren Weckbacher
Aug 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing

Since going through college,  I lost my joy of reading and struggled to muster enough focus to start reading for fun again. Mirrors absolutely snapped me out of that! It is incredibly gripping and dynamic! I love the way it flips between two perspectives and it was very exciting to see the merging of the story lines and the bigger picture take form. Sonya Williams is an excellent storyteller weaving a thrilling and well thought out adventure! I can see this book translating well into a movie for
Truly Trendy PR
Mirrors: The Shadow Conspiracy by Sonya Deulina Williams is a captivating mystery sci-fi that pulls you in and holds your attention until the very end. The characters are well-written with intriguing backstories that slowly come to light and add to the storyline. I could not put this one down and had to finish it in one sitting. *I received a complimentary copy from RABT Book Tours and the author for an honest and unbiased review.*
Michael Johnson
Aug 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
It is hard to believe that MIRRORs is Sonya D Williams first published novel. Well, Ms. Williams is quickly becoming one of my go-to authors… She knows how to write and to weave a really good mystery mixed with danger, convincing characters and a gift for intrigue. Her writing is exquisite; both creative and engaging, with a plot that has one on the edge of one’s seat from page one.. I loved this one and look forward to her next novel.

Shelby
Kit
May 14, 2020
Jonathan Hernandez
May 21, 2020

• The Target (Will Robie, #3)
  • The Girl from Everywhere (The Girl from Everywhere, #1)
  • The Guilty (Will Robie, #4)
  • The Hit (Will Robie, #2)
  • Darwin's Cipher
  • The Missing Sister
  • The Innocent (Will Robie, #1)
  • Devious Lies (Cruel Crown, #1)
  • End Game (Will Robie, #5)
  • The Kingmaker (All the King's Men Duet, #1)
  • Five Mafia Captors' Virgin (Love by Numbers, #4)
  • Naughty & Nice: Christmas in Holiday Valley
  • Below the Baubles (Seven Wardens #5.5)
  • Below the Baubles (Seven Wardens, #7.5)
  • Protectors of Poison (Forgotten Gods, #1)
  • Daughter of the Sun (Forgotten Gods #2)
  • Finding Eden (Small Town Romances Book 1)
  • Servant of Chaos (Forgotten Gods, #3)

News & Interviews