Start by marking “The Secrets We Hide (The Four, #2)” as Want to Read:
The Secrets We Hide (The Four, #2)

The Secrets We Hide

(The Four #2)

Eeny, meeny, miny, mo.
I’ve got a secret you don’t know.

Caiden Cavendish is under my skin. The Four have switched from being my enemies to my closest friends.
But not everything has changed. Two truths remain...my life is still in danger, and my mother is hiding something.
So many questions, and no answers.
What secrets lie buried in Alstone?

The lies, the secrets, they’ll com
Published April 30th 2020

Start your review of The Secrets We Hide (The Four, #2)
Ꮗ€♫◗☿ ❤️ ilikebooksbest.com ❤️
Feels like a Scooby gang solving a mystery, but much hotter!

I am really enjoying these books, there is a great plot including a good mystery, murders, kidnappings, beatings, Russian gangsters, ships full of cocaine, and wealthy families with generations long grudges. Then there is bunch of college kids trying to get to the bottom of it all by following people, breaking into ship yards, using hackers and gadgets kind of similar to a modern day Scooby gang like Buffy and her pals.

The characters ar
Arena♡

I loved this book so much and wasn't able to put it down! Everything I said about the first book holds true, the author did not disappoint after the cliff-hanger in the first book. This book had so many twist and turns and had me on the edge of my seat.

Winter has now earned the trust of 'The Four'. They still aren't any closer to unveiling the mystery surrounding Winter's dad's death and are vary of the people around them, not knowing who to trust who to not.

This book had everything I wanted an
Diana * burningdesire_x3 *
goodreads-pic

I’ve got a secret. Can You keep it?
*arc generously provided by the promo team in exchange for an honest review*

description

“I'm not gonna listen to what the past says
I've been waiting up all night
Take another drag turn me to ashes
Ready for another lie?
Says he's gonna teach me just what fast is
Say it's gonna be alright.”

Diet Mountain Dew – Lana Del Rey

What’s this book about? (I'm trying to give as little spoilers as possible)
Winter’s a girl with new friends now. Her life has changed, but there’s one fun
NiCoLeTa E. {Addicted To Books}
***5 "I like you more than a lot!!!" stars***

AVAILABLE NOW

"That's how dishonesty and betrayal started, not in big lies but in small secrets." -Amy Tan, The Bonesetter's Daughter

Oh, Becca!!! You're sooo evil!!! Who was that??? I demand answers!!! I'm dying here!!! LOL!!!
Hopefully, the next book will be released very soon and i will finally have my answers!!!!
Can't wait!!! I have loved this series so much and I loved its characters...
These books are steamy, suspenseful, addictive and very
ABookLover73
FIVE SUSPENSE STARS for Winter and Caiden ❤🖤❤🖤!!!

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

ABSOLUTELY.

LOVE.

IT.

I don't know what to write because everything I wrote for "The Lies We Tell" goes for this book too.

I still love Becca's writing style.

The storyline is suspense and I couldn't put the book down.

"The Secrets We Hide" is the second book in "The Four" series. It's dark bully, college suspense romance with a forbidden and enemies to lovers tropes.

Winter has proven in this book that she is completely loyal to the guys.

But she re
NativeHippiesBookObsession
Apr 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
“𝕀 𝕤𝕖𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦.”
“𝕆𝕟𝕝𝕪 𝕪𝕠𝕦, 𝕊𝕟𝕠𝕨𝕗𝕝𝕒𝕜𝕖. ℕ𝕠 𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕖𝕝𝕤𝕖 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕖𝕤.”

𝐂𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠.𝐌𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬.𝐃𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬.𝐀𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞.𝐀𝐝𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐬.

The Lies We Tell (Book One) cliffhanger left us screaming and throwing our devices, but fear not, The Secrets We Hide picks off right where book one left off. Putting our minds at ease... for now. I felt like a spy gathering all the evidence, taping it to my white boards a stringing red string connecting the dots, but still we don’t have everything we need to completely solve the myster
⭐Toonasa⭐ •Romance Book Lovers' Haven•
A Gripping Suspenseful Step-siblings Romance with Relief, Step-Backs, Friendships, Trust, Hurt & Swoons, Fun, Spying, New Info, Love & a "Wtf?!" Cliffhanger!
I Cherish Caiden & Winter, Their Relation took 2 steps back & then 4 steps forward here. I LOVE Cass & Wes so much, I even come to Love Zayde! Kinslee is such a great Friend to Winter❤. Adored seeing'em all grow closer.

With Twists & Turns, Trust on Line, Secrets to Find, Danger so real..I couldn't put this down & Completed it in one seating.
queen_of_the_books_18
Apr 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I’d take a fucking bullet for you, baby.

The Secrets We Hide is book 2 in the Four series, you must read The Lies We Tell to understand what is going on.

Becca Steele bought all of the angst, mystery and what the fuck moments with this book.

No one fucks with the four, or our girls.

If you love loyal guys then you need to meet the Four. These guys own my whole heart and I never want it back.

I see you.

You have Caiden, the leader. The broody alphhole with a soft heart. He loves Winter but his trust
❦ jazmin
Eeny, meeny, miny, mo.
I’ve got a secret you don’t know.

What an intriguing continuation to this series! The second books in series which have three books dedicated to a specific couple are always a bit slow, because the conflict can’t be resolved too early, but this was surprisingly exciting!

Winter and Caiden and his friends are now on good terms, and I loved reading about their interactions. However, I felt like their friendship felt a bit forced and…unnatural? Same thing with Winter and Cai
Victoria Weston
Apr 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is the second book that I've read by this author and this is the second book in this series and Oh My, this book holds your attention and is just as captivating as the first book and this book deserves five gazillion more stars it was absolutely fantastic and you will not be disappointed, you will love it. I absolutely loved THE FOUR #2.

Book #1 The Lies We Tell
Book #2 The Secrets We Hide.

You need to defiantly need to read book one in this series first and then this book will have you on the
Lucia Robles
Feb 16, 2021 rated it it was ok
I genuinely hate when authors only continue with the story on the first 5% and the last 10% of the book. The rest of it it’s just rambling about something pointless that doesn’t add anything.
They just want to elongate the story when they could just do it in 2 books or less.

Anyway, I will continue reading the next book because I’m nosy and I want to see how everything turns out.
Lager Lefse Book Blog
I read, ‘The Lies We Tell’ and was INSTANTLY hooked. I could not WAIT to get The Secrets We Hide in my hot little hands. Needless to say, when I did, I was instantly sucked into my own little vortex where the real world no longer seemed to exist.
star wars space GIF

You may or may not remember at the end of TLWT, but Becca left us on a cliffy that had me steaming in frustration while desperately pushing for another page. Needless to say, there was no other page, but some serious questions as to what was going to hap
Gemarie
Mar 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shauna McDonnell
Apr 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The Secrets We Hide (Book Two of The Four Series)

This book starts off exactly, where the first one ended, and me...
I 👏 was 👏 SO 👏 READY 👏 FOR 👏 IT!!

I DROPPED EVERYTHING, AND RAN TO MY KINDLE! 💀☠

Was I disappointed? No, I was not!
I'm not going to lie, this book left me in a permanent state of WTF just happened, FOR DAYS! DAYS PEOPLE!

ANSWERS, BECCA... WHERE ARE MY ANSWERS!!! You reeled me in, I was flipping those pages like a mother on pancake Tuesday. THEN BOOM! THE END! I'mma be stalking you,
it.sgottabethebooks
Apr 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Ahhh! This book has so much suspense and mystery. I love it. You are constantly on the edge of your seat trying to piece all the pieces together! This is a series you don’t wanna miss. Start now with book one. The Secrets We Hide is epic. Winter and Caiden have my heart. Book 3 needs to come now!! The cliffy at the end of this one will have you wondering so many things!! 5 stars to this new adult, suspenseful, with plenty of heat must read book!
Alley Ciz
Apr 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Holy crap The Four and Winter might be hiding secrets but there’s no secret how good this book it.

As book 2 we start to get some answers to what is going on and seeing Cade fall and fall hard for Winter and finally admitting his feelings was everything.

The twists in this series keep you on the edge of your seat and I need book 3 right now because I need some damn answers.
✨ Lucy ✨
May 16, 2020 rated it liked it
✨✨✨I feel disappointed about this one. I lasted maybe 30 pages before putting it down .
it bored me , I hoped for something better since I really enjoyed the previous one in the series...✨✨✨
I GAVE IT 3 STARS...⭐️⭐️⭐️
thehotmesslibrary
Apr 19, 2020 rated it really liked it
The Secrets We Hide by Becca Steele starts from the end of book one where we see Winter in danger and Caiden and his brothers trying to find out where she is whilst trying to figure out whether he trusts Winter 100%.

The Four (as we know them) are back and as strong as ever. Caiden (the leader), Weston (his brother and hacker), Cassius (the fun loving one) and Zayden (the dark, broody one). Each one seems to bring something to the story and also to Winter as she navigates not only her relationsh
Megan
Apr 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
"You ready for me to ruin you for anyone else?"

That is exactly what Becca did. From start to finish, I was hooked.

The powerful bond between The Four and Winter is magnetic, they all have so many different talents and attributes which make the group so strong and they all balance each other perfectly.

Cassius is the playboy best friend, and the comedian. He sheds light on all the dark moments and is very reassuring towards Winter. I'm hoping he settles down with Kinslee, they definitely secretly
Elena Monroe
Apr 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
✩✩✩✩✩/5

“He burned my defences away, leaving the truth exposed.”

Seriously, I can’t get enough of these mysteries set in the UK lately. I am beyond ready for book three. Like yesterday.

Winter really shows a tougher side for me in the second installment despite constantly being in danger. Her dad has died, her mom is a monster, she’s been left for dead for digging too deep... or so we think.

The mystery prevails as Becca Steele takes us on an emotional ride! These characters have grown so much, fi
Nikitasbookreviews
Apr 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs-betas

🔥edit is mine, i do not own the rights to any of the images🔥

Omg i have literally been dyingggggggg for this book! Good thing this one starts off right where the first book ended! Note this is the second book in the four series by becca steele and it cannot be read as a standalone.

From the moment you start reading you get completely sucked in!

Caiden is one broody alpha and Winter is one badass FMC who doesn’t take any of his crap and is right alongside the four when it comes to danger. These guys
J. Marie
Apr 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I need the next book, pronto! I swear Becca drags me down into the undertow with each of these books and I’m so invested that nothing else matters while I’m reading them. If you like the edge of your seat, must know what happens next type of story, you NEED TO READ THIS BOOK! It’s edgy, twisty, and I cannot get enough. Winter and Caiden are every single thing 🔥🔥🔥🔥

Me.... on the last word of this book “You.” I’ll just dangle here for a while. I’m sure I’ll get all my questions answered eventually
hagar toledo
Shelves: hagar-s-tbr-list
This book shattered me to pieces, left me speechless, terrified, excited, complete yet scattered around. Everything about it was perfect. Winter and Caiden’s relationship, The Four being their finest selves, mystery, drama and of course - Cassius Drummond.
A must read 💗
Samantha La Mar
Apr 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing

You’re killing me !! My love hate relationship with cliffys continues as Becca Steele just PUSHES me right off with that ending ! I knew it was going to happen but I still wasn’t ready!

Loving this series so much. So much happens, it’s plot is completely packed and so many questions about what the HELL is going on that you will be ADDICTED. You’ll constantly be finding yourself guessing at who’s involved and when you do find out bits and pieces, it’s not what you were expecting. I was definitely
kimchikingreads
A FABULOUS READ THAT LEFT ME WANTING MORE!!

"The Secrets We Hide" by Becca Steele is the second book in "The Four" series and it was a total fabulous read. Being one of my most anticipated reads, Becca surely didn't fail to deliver a solid plot filled with suspense, heat and love.

Book two picks up from where it left off previously and immediately, we are thrown into the web of suspense and thrill. What happened to Winter? What did she find out? What will happen to her? Burning cur
Kerri’s Reading Corner
Apr 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Now LIVE and FREE in Kindle Unlimited
Amazon US:https://amzn.to/3cFSRP2
Amazon Wide: http://mybook.to/tswh

5 Only You Stars

The Secrets We Hide is the second book in The Four series. It CANNOT be read as a standalone. Book one ends on a massive cliffhanger and this books picks up right where we left off. Winter is in danger and the boys are trying to save her.

What a crazy roller coaster ride this book was. The constant action and need for answers had me reading late into the night and finishing in
Tara Lee
Apr 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Caiden just got more swoonier and more lovable and damn he out did himself from book 1.
The way his protectiviness shines through for Winter just has his alpha male hotness on a whole new level.

Winter she came through stronger in this second enstalment and I loved that she shined a little more. This tough ass chick showed these men how she works and I loved it.

These two boy could they get any more sexier? I mean the first book had me like wow but this one this story had more oomph to it, it ha
Beyond The Covers Blog
Shelves: celeste
Pass me the tequila Ms. Steele because after reading The Secrets We Hide I need it!  I thought that when you left us hanging off the cliff with The Lies We Tell that I just wouldn’t be able to wait till book two of The Four series came out, but you have just proved me wrong. Because now I can NOT wait till book three is released.  Once again Steele has written such a compelling story that has left me reeling that I am just amazed by the amount of talent and imagination that is poured onto the pa ...more
Veronica Eden
Apr 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The second book in The Four series is a wonderful journey of twists and turns, bringing answers, more questions, huge reveals, and incredible growth for all of the characters. I adore this series so much, the mystery has me completely sucked in and the relationship between the Four and Winter is so good. It's great to see them growing closer as a found family, and as individuals they each have wonderful development in this book. Caiden and Winter especially, they're such a power couple in this b ...more
Sophie Ruthven
Feb 24, 2021 rated it it was amazing
This was another fantastic read from an author I definitely should of read sooner.
Yet again I couldn't look away, and was white knuckling my kindle from cover to cover.
I actually can't say much more, as since it's the middle book of this couples story, I don't want to ruin a single moment of this journey that I highly recommend everyone experiences.

• Malice (Angelview Academy, #2)
  • Road To Fire (Broken Crown Trilogy)
  • Eden (Angelview Academy #3)
  • Saint (Angelview Academy, #1)
  • Ruthless Kings (Windsor Academy, #2)
  • The Danger You Know (Shadow Duet, #1)
  • His (Ties That Bind, #2)
  • Fallen Heirs (Windsor Academy #3)
  • Wicked Liars (Windsor Academy #1)
  • Wicked Promises (Fallen Royals, #3)
  • Into the Clear Water
  • Wicked Games (Fallen Royals, #2)
  • Hearts and Thorns
  • Wicked Dreams (Fallen Royals, #1)
  • Bullseye (The Monsters Within Duet, #1)
  • Savage Lessons (Vicious Boys of Marter High #1)
  • Hate You (Not)
Becca Steele is an international bestselling romance author from the south of England, where she lives with her husband, two kids, and a whole horde of characters that reside inside her head.

When she's not writing, you can find her reading or watching Netflix, usually with a glass of wine in hand. Failing that, she'll be online hunting for memes, or wasting time making her 500th Spotify playlist.

S

The Four (5 books)
  • The Lies We Tell (The Four, #1)
  • The Havoc We Wreak (The Four, #3)
  • A Cavendish Christmas (The Four, #3.5)
  • The Fight In Us (The Four, #4)