Start by marking “The Innocent's Forgotten Wedding” as Want to Read:

The Italian husband she can’t remember

…or resist!

After a terrible car crash, Brooke can’t remember her own name—much less her wedding day! Finding irresistible Lorenzo Tassini at her bedside—and a gold band on her finger—is shocking.

Honor-bound to care for his estranged wife, Lorenzo whisks her to his luxury Tuscan villa. But Brooke’s nothing like Lorenzo remembers! Her sw
Published April 1st 2020 by Harlequin Presents (first published March 1st 2020)

To ask other readers questions about The Innocent's Forgotten Wedding, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Innocent's Forgotten Wedding

Start your review of The Innocent's Forgotten Wedding
Ivy H
Vashti
Apr 06, 2020 rated it really liked it
This easily could have been a 5 star read for me,but alas ,it has a most despised trope for me....one of the MC's had prior sexual connection to either of the MC's....in this case it was the hero who was married to the heroine's half sister.Thank goodness they had no children as that is another of my pet peeves.
Several of my Goodreads friends have read this one and did in fact find it enjoyable so I decided to take the leap and read it tonight.
Well,color me surprised!!! I liked it,but honestly
StMargarets
Finally! Some drama. I’ve been reading several of the newest HPs over the last few days and they are all so . . . bland. At least this one has:

*Amnesia!
*A look-alike half-siter no one knows about!
*Coma for 15 months!

The H in this one is a sweetie. Heroine is, too – but she has amnesia and hero doesn’t know what to do with her new personality.

There is the potential squick factor of the hero being with both sisters, so keep that in mind before deciding to read this.
Jenny
Mar 04, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Lovely couple but the hero was super nice and perfect so the angst level was low. Things became really interesting towards the end when heroine regained her memory and found out she was pregnant. The final chapter was super romantic and sweet though. I loved hero's possessiveness. Safe: heroine was a virgin but hero's first wife was heroine's sister so that might bother some readers. ...more
Aou
Mar 03, 2020 rated it really liked it
"If you were perfect, you'd be boring(...)" she told him firmly
Yes and the book was boring until h gained her memory. Before that, H was nauseatingly perfect, and believe me sisters, "perfect man" is an oxymoron. Lol
Melanie♥
I was loving it until she regained her memory; then it went from 4.5 to 4 stars. Just wanted a bit more angst before the HEA.
Chitra *CJ*
"The Innocent's Forgotten Wedding" is the story of Brooke/Milly and Lorenzo.

This engaging read has all the plots in a good HQN romance- sister swap, accidents, amnesia, cute dogs, hymens, hot lovemaking, confused heroes, innocent heroines and a wonderful HEA.

Don't want to write a detailed review to give the plot away, but I thoroughly enjoyed this and the h was utterly adorable! Super sweet ending.

Safe
3.5/5
AvidReader
May 07, 2020 rated it really liked it
I didn’t know how much I needed a Lynn Graham book until after I started.
I enjoyed the hell out of this book. Loved loved the sweet heroine. And hero was so honorable and supportive. It also didn’t hurt that this trope is my favorite.
Loved the pace, the slow unraveling of truth and the ending.
Will reread this for sure.
Hero was intimate with heroine’s lookalike sister when they were married which made me feel a little bit uncomfortable. That’s y I couldn’t give this book full stars. May be on
Chris  C - A Midlife Wife
Traditional and Sweet. 3.5 stars
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I cut my teeth on these type of books when I was young and I love to revisit them for a relaxing evening jaunt down memory lane.

The story is a delightful read written in the traditional romance style. With a bit of angst and tension, the slow undercurrents of attraction, and the burn of desire. Graham sets up a lovely story that sucks us in for the night.

The character development is beautifully done and I cannot help but say I did not care for her
Mou
Oct 02, 2020 rated it liked it
A dramatic HP!!! Accidents, Amnesia, Evil gold-digger ex-wife, look-alike half-sister... everything was there. I have enjoyed it truly.

Safety Issue: The book was perfectly safe. the hero was celibate and the heroine was a virgin.

Check Ivy's review- https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...
Diya
Mar 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow! This was one best books yet I read by LG over last few years. All her last books released could not hold a candle to her early work. This was up there and after being disappointed few times with her last books this was refreshing read. I loved everything about it and to top it off the epilogue was so sweet. Loved the MC and I’m sucker for amnesia. Definitely recommend this - highly!!
Johanna Sawyer
Mar 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2020, march-read, arc
This. Was. A. Fabulous. Read. Pinot and this book goes fabulous together....if your pairing. Loved it. So car accident...wrong girl identified... marriage.

What did I like? Only these Harlequin novels can grab me and give me a twirl. Lust...money...pleasure... it’s all here. Grab it and get your fill.

Would I buy or recommend? Yesssss....giiiirrrrrllll. Lorenzo is a banker but his soul calls for this girl. You can’t go wrong with a Harlequin.... you just can’t. HEA’s galore.

Thoughts for the a
lily waheed
Mar 08, 2020 rated it really liked it
JennyG
I think the reason I didn't like this book is the heroine. Due to an accident heroine has amnesia. She hardly knows the hero, but she goes in pursuit of him on VERY flimsy reasoning. She "recognizes" his voice and it makes her feel safe. It also helps that he is drop dead gorgeous. Then there is the icky feeling of him having been her sister's husband as well, which didn't bother our heroine much even when she regained her memory. Hero is the saving grace of this book, a man you want in real Lif ...more
Danielle
Brenda
4.5***

I’d read an Abby Green book this week with same trope as this one --heroine ending up with amnesia after being in an accident with her sister, who dies in the accident, then due to mix up in their identities at the time of accident, heroine is mistaken as hero’s wife and goes to live with him. At first I thought of skipping this one, but since I love Lynne Graham I couldn't not read it.

Glad I did, because I loved this as much as Abby Green’s book.

Loved both H-h, Lorenzo & Milly. They were
Starlitz328
Mar 14, 2020 rated it really liked it
LG delivers for me again after a long time. I was concerned going into this one knowing the H was married to the h’s sister, which made me squeamish, but it worked. The couple is super cute and romantic without it being boring, and writing and creating characters like that takes skill! I also liked that there wasn’t a constant battle of push and pull between H & h. They acknowledged there were things about each other that were red flags but they chose to live in the present and enjoy being toget ...more
Kate McMurry
Outstanding, romantic hero in a fun, amnesia plot

Milly Taylor first met her 24-year-old half-sister, Brooke Jackson, when Milly was 18 and just released from foster care. She'd always known she was illegitimate. Her mother had been a model who'd had a long-running affair with Milly's father, a wealthy wine importer. He’d never paid any attention to Milly and had died from a heart attack when she was only nine. Her mother had died two years after her father, and Milly had been remanded to foster
Paula
Mar 03, 2020 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
It's surprisingly good. ...more
SassyLeg
Oct 11, 2020 rated it liked it
Good but average. In my opinion, LG wrote much better stories...
Elodie

…or resist!

Shruthi
Frankie
Mar 05, 2020 rated it liked it
Oops. Review edited as original notes was for another book. Sorry about that!
---------------------

I am not a fan of "double dipping". (view spoiler)

I'm a big fan of Lynne Graham and I will continue to read anything from her, but this one just didn't w
Ishara Dasruth
May 11, 2020 rated it liked it
This book was sloooow... but still enjoyable.
Chi
Ah... luxury. I finally got a day to myself to indulge in reading...

And I'm glad that it was a Lynne Graham. She hit her usual notes: aloof, forbidding, dark hero, and the pale, naive, waif-like heroine. Add a dash of (slight icky) keeping-it-in-the-family trope and mistaken identity, and it turned out to be a pretty decent read.

Maybe the angst was a tad dialled down, but I did like how well some of the (squicky) details and twists were handled.
Cady Lorenzana
Mar 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
My savior! lol

Been in a reading slump for a year now. This book made me hook from the start that I finished it in only two sittings!

I love both of the characters, cute and a little bit angsty.
Tmstprc
Jun 26, 2020 rated it liked it
I read this in April but somehow missed reviewing it...

Entertaining hot mess, too crazy to try to describe. It’s Lynne Graham, worth reading, but WOW...
Susan in Perthshire
I enjoyed this one. LG is hit or miss for me but this one was a hit!
Melissa Johnson
Jan 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Just finished! Wow, I read this story sooo fast! It was entirely engrossing and one of the most enjoyable stories I've read with an amnesia theme in a long time. I adored the characters! Thank you Lynne Graham. :) ...more
Izzie d
« previous 1 3 next »

• A Baby to Bind His Innocent
  • The Greek's Unknown Bride (Harlequin Presents Book 3812)
  • The Italian's Pregnant Cinderella
  • The Spaniard's Surprise Love-Child (Passion in Paradise Book 11)
  • Beauty and Her One-Night Baby (Once Upon a Temptation #2)
  • His Greek Wedding Night Debt
  • Penniless and Secretly Pregnant (Harlequin Presents)
  • Claiming The Virgin's Baby
  • The Maid's Best Kept Secret (The Marchetti Dynasty, #1)
  • Kidnapped for His Royal Heir (Passion in Paradise Book 9)
  • The Sicilian's Banished Bride (Harlequin Presents)
  • My Shocking Monte Carlo Confession (Passion in Paradise Book 12)
  • Her Boss's One-Night Baby
  • Claiming My Hidden Son (The Notorious Greek Billionaires #1)
  • Her Sicilian Baby Revelation
  • The Secret Kept from the King (Harlequin Presents)
  • The Scandal Behind the Italian's Wedding (Harlequin Presents Book 3800)
  • Christmas Baby for the Greek

Lynne Graham was born on July 30, 1956 of Irish-Scottish parentage. She has livedin Northern Ireland all her life. She grew up in a seaside village with herbrother. She learnt to read at the age of 3, and haven't stopped since then.

Lynne first met her husband when she was 1

News & Interviews

Psychological thrillers that will leave your head spinning. Cold cases, detectives hot on a trail, unreliable narrators, and a dash of poison...