Start by marking “The Innocent's Forgotten Wedding” as Want to Read:

or resist!

After a terrible car crash, Brooke cant remember her own namemuch less her wedding day! Finding irresistible Lorenzo Tassini at her bedsideand a gold band on her fingeris shocking.

Published April 1st 2020 by Harlequin Presents

To ask other readers questions about The Innocent's Forgotten Wedding, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Innocent's Forgotten Wedding

Start your review of The Innocent's Forgotten Wedding
Ivy H
Aou
Mar 03, 2020 rated it really liked it
"If you were perfect, you'd be boring(...)" she told him firmly
Yes and the book was boring until h gained her memory. Before that, H was nauseatingly perfect, and believe me sisters, "perfect man" is an oxymoron. Lol
Jenny
Mar 04, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Lovely couple but the hero was super nice and perfect so the angst level was low. Things became really interesting towards the end when heroine regained her memory and found out she was pregnant. The final chapter was super romantic and sweet though. I loved hero's possessiveness. Safe: heroine was a virgin but hero's first wife was heroine's sister so that might bother some readers.
Johanna Sawyer
Mar 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2020, arc, march-read
This. Was. A. Fabulous. Read. Pinot and this book goes fabulous together....if your pairing. Loved it. So car accident...wrong girl identified... marriage.

What did I like? Only these Harlequin novels can grab me and give me a twirl. Lust...money...pleasure... its all here. Grab it and get your fill.

Would I buy or recommend? Yesssss....giiiirrrrrllll. Lorenzo is a banker but his soul calls for this girl. You cant go wrong with a Harlequin.... you just cant. HEAs galore.

Thoughts for the
Diya
Mar 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow! This was one best books yet I read by LG over last few years. All her last books released could not hold a candle to her early work. This was up there and after being disappointed few times with her last books this was refreshing read. I loved everything about it and to top it off the epilogue was so sweet. Loved the MC and Im sucker for amnesia. Definitely recommend this - highly!! ...more
Chris  C - A Midlife Wife
Mar 27, 2020 rated it really liked it
Traditional and Sweet. Review to come 3.5 stars
Kate McMurry
Outstanding, romantic hero in a fun, amnesia plot

Milly Taylor first met her 24-year-old half-sister, Brooke Jackson, when Milly was 18 and just released from foster care. She'd always known she was illegitimate. Her mother had been a model who'd had a long-running affair with Milly's father, a wealthy wine importer. Hed never paid any attention to Milly and had died from a heart attack when she was only nine. Her mother had died two years after her father, and Milly had been remanded to foster
Danielle

Shruthi
Mar 02, 2020 rated it liked it
Frankie
Mar 05, 2020 rated it liked it
Oops. Review edited as original notes was for another book. Sorry about that!
---------------------

I am not a fan of "double dipping". (view spoiler)

I'm a big fan of Lynne Graham and I will continue to read anything from her, but this one just
Chi
Ah... luxury. I finally got a day to myself to indulge in reading...

And I'm glad that it was a Lynne Graham. She hit her usual notes: aloof, forbidding, dark hero, and the pale, naive, waif-like heroine. Add a dash of (slight icky) keeping-it-in-the-family trope and mistaken identity, and it turned out to be a pretty decent read.

Maybe the angst was a tad dialled down, but I did like how well some of the (squicky) details and twists were handled.
lily waheed
Mar 08, 2020 rated it really liked it
Cady Lorenzana
Mar 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
My savior! lol

Been in a reading slump for a year now. This book made me hook from the start that I finished it in only two sittings!

I love both of the characters, cute and a little bit angsty.
Susan in Perthshire
I enjoyed this one. LG is hit or miss for me but this one was a hit!
Melissa Johnson
Jan 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Just finished! Wow, I read this story sooo fast! It was entirely engrossing and one of the most enjoyable stories I've read with an amnesia theme in a long time. I adored the characters! Thank you Lynne Graham. :)
Izzie d
Diana
Mar 24, 2020 rated it liked it
I use to read Harlequin all the times when I was younger and find them to be a fun and quick read. Most of the novels I have recently read are about 300 pages. This was my first time reading Graham. The story was quick to grab my interest. Overall, the storyline was predictable for the most part but there were some unexpected twists and turns. Overall, quick and fun read. I recommend it.

review posted: https://booknerdloleotodo.blogspot.com/
copy received for a review, opinions are my own
Jacqueline Francis
This was such a wild ride of a book!! I could not put it down. What a crazy situation and super dramatic. It was like a soap opera and so much fun to devour. I really liked it and cant wait to read more from
The author.

I received a copy from the publisher.
Nancy
Mar 12, 2020 rated it really liked it
Even 4.5 stars... but the last 20% of the book kept it from being a true 5-star book for me.

Great story, well-done. Absolutely worth the read!

Hero was great, but lost some respect by his reaction to some shocking news, which is too bad because hed been great. He deserved a medal for a lot of his behavior.

She was really well-written, but then she let shabby treatment go *much* too easily.

They got a HEA that I actually believed in, but a full epilogue, instead of a two-paragraph note, wouldve made
Starlitz328
Mar 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
LG delivers for me again after a long time. I was concerned going into this one knowing the H was married to the hs sister, which made me squeamish, but it worked. The couple is super cute and romantic without it being boring, and writing and creating characters like that takes skill! I also liked that there wasnt a constant battle of push and pull between H & h. They acknowledged there were things about each other that were red flags but they chose to live in the present and enjoy being ...more
RomLibrary
Mar 05, 2020 marked it as to-read
Shelves: hq-bookshelf, amnesia

or resist!

Honor-bound to care for his estranged wife, Lorenzo whisks her to his luxury Tuscan villa. But Brookes nothing like Lorenzo remembers! Her sweetness surprises him, as does the chemistry between them, blazing like never before. Stunned to discover her virginity, Lorenzo
GONZA
Mar 16, 2020 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
I am pretty sure that this was an old book, the women are all so stereotyped that it was almost a little bit ridiculous, anyway if you like the sort of story where a lookalike model girl doesn't know how beautiful she is and it is a virgin who looses her memory, well this book is perfect.

Sono abbastanza sicura che questo fosse un vecchio libro, le donne sono degli stereotipi talmente perfetti da sembrare ridicole, ma se vi piace il tipo di storia dove la ragazza é bella come una modella, ma non
Granger McGringot
Mar 09, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: amnesia-theme
Your per usual Harlequin-slash-Mills&Boon books. Sweet story, swooning (undisputedly nice) H, no angst, bit dramatic but not that much to create chaos or mental breakdown. This one from Lynne actually had interesting plot and bit of twist, though still had those predictable endings.
Gladys
Mar 14, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I enjoyed this read. There was a lot to like about this book. It has a great hero and an emotional story line. My issue with this book was the heroine, I liked her but I didn't like her. Yeah, I know that it doesn't make a lot of sense and it's complicated but it is how I felt. I loved how sweet, genuine and easy to feel for she was but she was also a spineless doormat. That really bothered me. Thankfully that becomes a non-issue as the story unfolds. There is a bit of a forbidden element to ...more
L H
Mar 13, 2020 rated it it was ok
Hummmm
This felt like a very badly recycled novel from the 80s.
Ahmed Tsm
Mar 08, 2020 rated it did not like it
Sarah Wayne
Charming. Full of delightful cliches that come in tandem with amnesia romance books. And although some of the interactions were predictable, this short Novella was none the less enjoyable. Thank you for The Arc in exchange for an honest review.
Hadji
Mar 05, 2020
« previous 1 3 next »

• Proof of Their Forbidden Night
  • Her Boss's One-Night Baby (Mills & Boon Modern)
  • His Greek Wedding Night Debt
  • Toasty
  • Doctor Dave
  • The Trade
  • Sweet Temptation

Lynne Graham was born on July 30, 1956 of Irish-Scottish parentage. She has livedin Northern Ireland all her life. She grew up in a seaside village with herbrother. She learnt to read at the age of 3, and haven't stopped since then.

Lynne first met her husband when she was