Start by marking “Wes (Frat House Confessions, #2)” as Want to Read:
Wes (Frat House Confessions, #2)

Wes

(Frat House Confessions #2)

She wants more than just his forgiveness…

Trixie’s not ashamed of the exposé she wrote for the college newspaper last year. She’s a woman who knows what she wants and isn’t afraid to do whatever it takes to get the story, even if it meant lying to a friend to get the inside scoop.
Still, every time she sees Wes, she regrets the loss of someone she really enjoyed spending

To ask other readers questions about Wes, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Wes

Start your review of Wes (Frat House Confessions, #2)
Three Chicks
Sep 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
Review by Trinette Dungee

A year ago, Wes and Trixie met and entered into an arrangement for Trixie to be his “project” for a competition for his Fraternity. During that time, they became friends…or so Wes thought until he learns of her betrayal by writing an article in the school paper bringing his Fraternity under fire.
Trixie stands by everything she wrote but she’s struggling with how she betrayed Wes and hurting from the loss of his friendship. Wes won’t even acknowledge her if he’s in her p
Kari Wicked Reads & Dreams
Do nice guys finish last?

Frat House Confessions: Wes is book two in the series, but can be read as a stand-alone. The series follows the Temple Brothers: Ridge, Wes and Brody. You meet Wes and Trixie in book one, as I said it’s a stand-alone but events that happen in book one lead into the relationship between the hero and heroine.

A little background about Trixie and Wes met and became friends when Wes needed her help for a Frat house makeover. Trixie agreed to help because she was actually und
Sofia Lazaridou
Frat House Confessions: Wes is the second book in the Frat House Confessions series by Bethany Lopez and it can be read as stand-alone.

I am a fan of Bethany Lopez and I loved Ridge's book, but I couldn't get into this one. From the early chapters, I realized that I was not a fan of Wes and Trixie. I liked them a lot in the first book, but for some reason, something wasn't clicking for me in their story. To make things even worse, I found the whole angst part to be unnecessary and over the top.
Carmen Rae
Dec 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: sweet, na, college, ku
It's moments like these I really appreciate KU. As soon as I put down Ridges book I automatically jumped on over and grabbed Wes's story. And even though I had a fairly good idea of what I was getting into I enjoyed the writing and the story.

I already knew Wes was the sensitive one of the brothers and I knew what Trixie had done to him. But I was really keen to see how they were going to get over all that. And to see what they were going to be dealing with when it came to the frat.

I really enjo
Suzi (Obsessive Reading Disorder)

This is book 2 in the series. We have met Wes and Trixie as part of Ridge's story. And their time together did not end on a good note. This book picks up in the next school year. Baby brother Brody has joined the guys in Delta house this year. Most of this story takes place away from the fraternity.

Wes and Trixie had lots of chemistry last year but the stars were not aligned for these two. Now, both are feeling like they need to make amends. This one is a bit of a slow burn to trust again. But
T.K. Barber
Sep 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I enjoyed Wes & Trixie's story. I hadn't read the first book, but this worked really well as a standalone, as I wasn't left out in the rain on anything. They had super sweet chemistry, some sexy times, and some problems they had to work through, but it had a wonderful ending. I liked Ridge & Brody, and honestly every side character in here had a place and a function, so the cast felt well-rounded without being bogged down. All in all a great little college romance I was happy to read! ...more
Lauren Runow
Sep 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is such a fun series! If you’re looking for quick reads that have just enough sexiness, angst, and good times these books are for you. They don’t have to be read in any order and if you haven’t read Ridge you can totally start here then I highly recommend going back to Ridge ;-)

Wes is such a keeper. A truly good guy deep in his heart. It was refreshing to see a Hero who wasn’t a man whore and concerned for the girl rather than just getting his. I wish there were more guys like him!
Jody
The Frat House Confessions series is set in the collegiate world and is focused on the three Temple brothers with a past that has kept them from bonding completely because of their father’s abuse and their mother’s indifference. After reading the previous book in this series I was immediately drawn to the remaining two brothers and looked forward to them taking center stage. The wait thankfully wasn’t too long though as we now get to learn more about the truly good and kind-hearted middle brothe ...more
Vanessa ♛Queen Alchemy ϟ Novel Nerd Faction♛
Disclaimer: I received an Advance Reader Copy at no cost from the publisher/author. All opinions in my review are my own.

I read the first book in this series, Frat House Confessions: Ridge, earlier in the year and totally fell in love with the story so I knew that this was a series that I was going to go gaga over. I couldn't wait for the second book to come out.

This book didn't wow me as much as the first book. My review is going to sound really critical, but I promise that this is a book tha
Ga Books LoverX
Oct 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
After reading Frat House Confessions: Ridge, I was definitely excited to be immersed back into the Delta world, this time focusing on Trixie and Wes. Wes is the middle Temple brother and has been considered a pushover, a Mama's Boy, too sweet, and also known as the guy who introduced a reporter into his fraternity life that ended up getting one of his brothers kicked out......

This book picks up a year after the first one and Trixie, the spitfire that she is, feels bad for how things went down wi
Pam
Sep 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is the first book from this author. Thou this is the second book in the series, it can be read as a standalone. I really enjoyed the fact that the male and female lead roles are not the normal and would say swapped from the norm. It was a very welcome change having the female lead(Trixie) is the strong independent one going after what they want, no bluff and the male lead (Wes) is inexperience and many doubts. The character development aligns beautifully with the flow of this wonderful stor ...more
Sharon
Sep 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loving this series by Bethany! Another 5 star story with this one!
Wes, you'll remember him as Ridge's brother, and the one who brought the reporter, Trixie in unknowingly. She was there to blow the lid off the Frat house, and they convinced her to leave the frat out of it and center on one person, which she did.
Wes really liked her, could he have done something different?
Trixie realizes she likes Wes, but has she done too much to him and his frat to be forgiven and get a second chance? Read the
Kyan
Oct 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2019-read
I love second chance romances. You'd think after reading what feels like a million of them, I'd be over it. But the romantic in me believe that if you are meant to be, you will always find a way back to each other. Wes and Trixie are no exception. While Trixie made a tough decision to betray Wes ultimately, her feelings for him are to large to ignore. But will Wes forgive her? Will he be able to see past what she did to the person she is?

Bethany gripped me from the beginning. To the point that I
Minty Fresh Reads
Oct 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is the second book I've read by this author (the first was the first book in this series). I enjoyed this book just as much as the first one, though I did have some issue with the main female, Trixie. It was really hard for me to like her, which is hard to admit because I loved her character in the first book. Up until the end at least. I felt that she hadn't sufficiently grown or changed her personality for her to deserve Wes by the end. I still enjoyed reading it, but she definitely dampe ...more
Megan
Oct 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is my first book by Bethany Lopez and I was so excited! I wasn't disappointed. Reading through this book took me back to my own college experience. Not that I was a Trixie in that I betrayed or purposely betrayed any of my friends in college but the awkward friendships and interactions took me back. Ms. Lopez did a great job at creating characters and situations that make you think back to your own time in college where you were trying to find and make a name for yourself. You can't help bu ...more
Andrea Britton
Oct 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: booksprout
Five Stars for this YA. These two finally get their acts together. It takes it awhile but walls are smashed, feelings are strong and forgiveness goes a long way!!

I loved this story. I loved how Wes was the shy, inexperienced one. Watching him learn and explore with Trixie was so entertaining.

I absolutely enjoyed every single thing about this book.

Highly recommended.

*I was given a free advanced copy of this book by BookSprout in exchange for my honest and voluntary review. All thoughts and opi
Heather Miller
Oct 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
Frat House Confessions: Wes. This is the second book in the series by Bethany Hamilton. This can be read as a stand-alone.

Wes is more of an inexperienced young male. Trixie has more experience than Wes does. Wes is a nice guy, he has his flaws but don’t we all?

Wes and Trixie have grown closer through this fraternity project.

Can Wes and Trixie put the past behind them and move on? Or will Wes hold onto a grudge and not forgive her? Will a second chance romance work for these two?

I did receive
Bailie Hantam
Sep 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was a thoroughly unputdownable read. The chemistry between the main characters is almost tangible it has you rooting for them right from the beginning. Trixie's mix of tenacity and vulnerability brings the entire story to life. And Wes... Bethany Lopez showed us all that sweet is the new sexy. Definitely in my top 5 releases this year.
Crystal Wilke
Sep 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
We meet Wes in Frat House Confession: Ridge. Only time will tell if Wes gets his HEA. His story didn't end on a good note in book one. Will Wes and Trixie redeem themselves? You'll have to read Wes's story to get answers. I love the family bond between the brother's and we get to an update about the sister's. Still love them and love when Bethany gives us updates on the girls.
Monique Tinline
Sep 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is my first book by this author and even though is book 2 in a series, I didn't feel like I missed anything vital by not reading book 1, so justice was done by being able to read as a standalone.

The main characters of Wes and Trixie has a great connection, allowing us to see a great writing style by Bethany.

The secondary chatacters interlinked well and added a great story too it.
Denise Whalen
Sep 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
Wes and Trixie started out as friends. But after an article written by Trixie is published, their friendship becomes nonexistent. A chance encounter on campus has them wondering if their friendship is possible or are they destined for more? Earning trust is one thing, keeping it is something else entirely.

poppy
Sep 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: ng
I enjoyed Wes story it is the second book in the series but can easily be read on its own although having read the first book I personally think they are better read in order. This was a really sweet read these two are really great characters you just cannot help but like them this was a good read and i enjoyed it
Dawn Foster
Oct 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Frat House Confessions: Wes is the first book from this series that I have read. The story takes place a year after the first book and follows Wes and Trixie. I love reading their story as they work out their problems. I look forward to reading Brody's book and will be definitely be checking out Ridge's book.
Kathleen Bradbury (Bulfon)
Sep 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wonderfully fantastic... The book was amazing... It had a lot of details and juicy scenes to it... The characters and their personalities match them perfectly... The plot and the storyline was very descriptive and amazing...
Kathleen Bradbury (Bulfon)
Jamie
Oct 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved this read, it was quick but had depth and character. Wes is not what I think of when frat boy comes up. Trixie, she has to get him back in her life.

Kim
Oct 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Amazing storyline! I have really enjoyed reading about the Temple brothers. This is book two in the series. This book is about Wes and Trixie and they have great chemistry. They have a sweet story and they have issues they have to work through.
Katryna
Sep 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I enjoyed Wes and Tricia’s story. This is the second book of the frat house confessions series. I haven’t read the first book but i plan to now. This book worked well as a stand-alone.
The Book Lover
Sep 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
This was something totally different than what I was expecting, but it was really sweet and extremely sexy!
Kori Dicken
Oct 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great series and storylines

Love this frat house confessions series! I thought Ridge would be my favorite but I’m loving on Wes and can’t wait for Brody’s book!
« previous 1 3 next »
Romance Retreat: $.99 SALE! 1 17 Oct 29, 2020 05:59AM
Romance Retreat: Frat House Confessions: Wes is LIVE!!! 3 7 Oct 01, 2019 07:13AM
Romance Retreat: New Cover Revealed Today! 5 10 Aug 21, 2019 03:50PM

• His Best Friend's Little Sister (His and Hers, #1)
  • Her Apple Delight (Man Card #10)
  • Bewitching You: A Maple Grove Halloween Romance
  • My Bestie's Ex (The Rooftop Crew, #1)
  • Sugar
  • The Way Back Home (Homecoming, #1.5)
  • Risking Everything: A Steamy Anthology of First Responders
  • Craving Redemption (Forbidden #4)
  • Can't Help Falling in Love (The Graysons, #1-3)
  • Man Find (Bergen Brothers, #3)
  • Keith (The Hartwell Brothers #1)
  • Wait for Me
  • Hate Crush
  • Hidden Truths (Truths and Lies, #1)
  • Violets are not Blue
  • A Favor for a Favor (All In, #2)
  • Vow of Revenge
  • Most Desirable Player
Sign up for my Newsletter for more information about my writing: https://landing.mailerlite.com/webfor...

Bethany Lopez is a USA Today Bestselling author of more than thirty books and has been published since 2011. She's a lover of all things romance, which she incorporates into the books she writes, no matter the genre.
When she isn't reading or writing, she loves spending time with family and tra

Frat House Confessions (6 books)
  • Frat House Confessions: Ridge (Frat House Confessions, #1)
  • Frat House Confessions: NYE