Start by marking “His Curvy Woman (Curved & Desired #1)” as Want to Read:
His Curvy Woman (Curved & Desired #1)

His Curvy Woman

(Curved & Desired #1)

Hunter Stone had to leave town unexpectedly in the middle of his senior year of high school. He didn't get to say goodbye. Now that he's back he's only interested in one thing, making his best friend's little sister HIS.
Whitley had compared all men to the boy she loved when she was just a girl. Now that she's older, no one but him will do, too bad she has no idea where he
Published July 21st 2019

To ask other readers questions about His Curvy Woman, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about His Curvy Woman

Start your review of His Curvy Woman (Curved & Desired #1)
Darlene I read to many boooks
Melissa
Aug 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
Emily
Hunter Stone left town without a trace. Now years later Hunter is back and he has one motive and that is to convince Whitley to take a chance on him. Hunter never forgot Whitley, she was too young at the time but now that she is older the time is right. Will the reason Hunter left though come back to haunt him?

I liked this, Whitley has some insecurity issues stemming from being bullied for her full figure. Hunter loves her as she is and focuses on showing her why she is everything to him. i
domestic_godess_reads
Jul 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Hunter is a hot, sexy firefighter and he has Whitley in his sights! Hes known her since they where kids but he never acted on it. His family had to leave town suddenly but he has recently moved back and he wants to finally have a relationship with Whitley.
Whitley has always been a curvy girl. Events in her past have caused her to not give her trust easily, but she really wants to trust Hunter.
There are some bumps in the road but finally things are going great, until Hunters past tries to tear
Amyb1975
Jul 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Believe in me and in us Whitley. Well take it day by day, and Ill prove that our love is a love that will last us a lifetime.

Loved this!
Elisa Leigh has done it once again. She never fails to bring the goods.
-virgin h, celebate H
-no cheating
-no others after meeting
-no abuse
-epilogue at about 7 years
I even got my crying H in this one. Great story and can't wait for the next.
Pixie
Jul 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book was so great! I absolutely loved it and Hunter and Whitley had me flipping through the pages till the end. I could not put this book down!
Karen
Jul 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is the story of Whitley Grant (21) and Hunter Stone (25). Curvy Whitley has been crushing on Hunter, her brother's best friend, since she was a kid. Hunter always had time for her even though she was four years younger. Then, Hunter moved away and took her heart with him. On top of that, her self esteem took a few hits in high school and she finds it hard to trust that men see her as beautiful or sexy.

Hunter has always liked Whitley. Though his family moved away, he never forgot her.
Mina Kalidas
Aug 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was a sweet hot read friend's to lover's read about Whitley and Hunter. Loved their interaction and banter. I couldn't stop reading until I finished this beautiful thrilling love story. Hunter was the perfect combo of possessive, protective, tenderhearted and growly Alpha. Loved this story and I can't wait to read more by Elisa Leigh.
Ruby Ap.
Jul 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Whitley and Hunter's story is definitely a must read now!! A story of true love, obstacles, self esteem, self love, discovery, just everything you want in a story, you'll find it in this wonderful and sexy read :) <3
Sandy Nikolas
Jul 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
Nice romance between Whitley and Hunter. Hunter had to leave quickly and they spent time apart. When he gets back,theres no stopping their love! A little drama and suspense mixed in, great epilogue! ...more
Chanette Mills
Aug 28, 2019 rated it liked it
Brianna Cooper
Dec 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: small-town-love
Loved this book!! Elisa Leigh usually writes shorter books but I absolutely loved this longer book! Whit and Hunt were just the cutest to read about and their story had so much involved! Read it if you love a good brothers best friend romance. ...more
cheryl sloan
Nov 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved it!

I really enjoyed this book. Read it all in one night. Couldn't put it down. Excited for the next book.
annette08
Nov 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Sweet

Whitley had a crush on her brothers best friend growing p, but then he disappeared. When Hunter shows back up in Whitley's life she is happy. Hunter comes knowing he wants forever with her, but the same thing that made him leave once could cause trouble now. Will these two find forever? Read now
Evangeline Luguna
Jul 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Omg this book

I loved every moment of this book!! I waited so patiently for it and boy was I completely in heaven! This book was hot 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 they see each other in a bar after he had to leave abruptly to be placed in a witness protection program!! He comes back for her but shes mad he left the way he left! He lets her know of his intentions but she lets her fears and her brothers flavor of the month mess with her emotions!! After they talk their emotions and he finally takes her as his own!!
AnneKR
Jul 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Finally getting his girl

After so many years being away, Hunter wastes no time to finally claim Whitley. Hes stayed in the background & through social media watched her grow into a strong, independent woman. When he lets Whitley know what his intentions are, she is ecstatic but hesitant to start anything with Hunter. She cant believe a gorgeous firefighter wants her over all the thin, beautiful women throwing themselves at him. Will Whitley allow her insecurities be in the way of a possible
Chrystal_K
Jul 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
I really liked this start to a new series by Elisa Leigh.
It had romance, passion, lots of steamy parts and a hint of danger and intrigue.
I was frustrated with Whitley for a bit at the beginning because she was so down on herself. But I had to remember that she is only 21 and very young. So it's understandable that she is still swayed by the harsh words of others, like her brother's toxic girlfriend. A good verbal slapdown was needed there.
But overall I really liked this one and hello hotness in
ereader26
Jul 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Elisa leigh is a must-read author because her books are just perfection. I've been patiently waiting for this book, and I can only say that it is a must-read this summer. Hunter had to leave home when he was in high school, but throughout the years he longed to return to town and claim Whitley. Whitley had a crush on her brother's friend and always wondered why he left town so abruptly. When Hunter comes back, he is ready to claim Whitley and make her his forever, but he needs to convince ...more
Jane
Aug 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is an excellent book by Elisa Leigh once l started it l could it not put it down as l do a lot of my reading at night l read the whole book in one go the sun was coming up as l finished it. Elisa Leigh has an amazing way with words which kept me hooked.
This is a Quote from the Book which sums it up better than l can ( "Believe in me and in us Whitley. We'll take it day by day, and I'll prove that our love is a love that will last us a lifetime" ) This quote was said by the main male
Leslee
Jul 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved Whitley and Hunter's story so much! I love tales of the curvy girl getting the hot guy and this is an awesome example. Whitley has some insecurities about her body but she doesn't wallow in it. She works through them and realizes that Hunter loves her the way she is. Hunter's disappearing in high school and him returning to town for her gave me the exact same feeling as Jake Ryan waiting for Sam outside the church in Sixteen Candles! This will be a frequent re-read for me, it checks all ...more
Jadas
Sep 06, 2019 rated it liked it
Mmmm.........

What do I think about this book?

Hunter as like Sweet/Alpha/Stalker GUY? For realz though, he had some straight stalker tendencies! But I don't think I hated it? I really liked Whitley though she was funny, sweet a bit immature but who isn't at 21?

It was a little too Insta for me I'd rather read about the H&H falling for each other than be TOLD they fell for each other. But still an enjoyable read, of course some Editorial errors have come to be commonplace amongst E-Books,
Mary Murphy
Aug 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc-list, elisa-leigh
Received as an ARC for an honest review.
Hunter had to leave in the middle of his senior year. He looked at social media to see how his friends were doing or up to. While doing so, he starts feeling things for his best friends sister, Whitley. Whitley has had a crush on him since she was 14 years old. When he comes back to town, he needs to have Whitley as his girl. Loved how possessive he was of her. Great story.
Elizabeth Neal
(view spoiler)
Kage Zee
Jul 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Hunter is Whitleys older brothers friend, and her crush from when she was younger until he left with no explanation. Years later, he returns with one thing on his mind, to make Whitley his. Sparks fly when they find each other again despite her insecurities about herself and someone after Hunter. Highly recommend reading this book. ...more
Kellie
Aug 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Hunter and Whitley are so good together. Hunter had to leave leave town suddenly when he was a teenager but he has recently moved back and he wants to finally have a relationship with Whitley.
Whitley has always been a curvy girl with trust issues.

There are some bumps in the road but they finally get their HEA.

This was an ARC book I volunteered to read.
Natalie
Oct 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
His Curvy Woman

I knew Whitley had to be overly thankful that she hadn't given Hunter such a hard time over getting her a guard dog. If not for her dog the Russian would have gotten hurt and gotten Hunter in the process. I wish she had bitch slapped her brother's girl for being a twat.
Natalie
Aug 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
From the very first few pages I was hooked on this book. I couldn't wait to see what would happen between Hunter & Whitley. They have such great chemistry and I loved their backstory and how they come together. This is a shorter read, so the story has a quicker flow than most but absolutely a must read.
Vixen
Aug 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved it

He missed her, and came back from witness protection for her. I loved that the years he was gone he never touched another woman, he knew he belonged to her. She was a little insecure because of idiot people who told her she was fat, but he always told her she was beautiful, and that he loved her curves. It was a really sweet story.
AudreymlHawkins
Jul 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Fireman Heat

Of course a firefighter has to bring the heat and Hunter doesnt disappoint!! His love for his woman helps her blossom and become simply stunning, not that she wasnt before. Love Whitleys sassiness yet vulnerability. And ARYA!!!!! I cried about that but was so happy she made it!!!
Cindy Hughes
Jul 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book!
Hunter and Whitley were amazing characters! Whitley was self conscious about her size but Hunter showed Whitley just how much he loved her everyday! Hunter is every womans dream man! I loved this book and this couple! Read it and Im sure youll love it too!

• His Obsession (Alpha Security, #3)
  • Whipped
  • His Redemption (Alpha Security, #4)
  • Love Handles (Boot Camp, #1)
  • Love Letters (Boot Camp, #2)
  • Cooper (Tate Family Holidays, #4)
  • Protecting What's Mine (Alpha Security, #2)
  • Protecting Her (Alpha Security, #1)
  • Marshmallow (Sweet Curves #1)
  • Breaking Her Curves (The Alpha's Obsession, #1)
  • Graham (Obsessed Alpha #3)
  • His Type (The Billionaire's BBW, #1)
  • Ford (Tate Family Holidays, #3)
  • Cole (Obsessed Alpha #2)
  • Chasing Her Curves (Irresistible Curves, #1)
  • Abby (Tate Family Holidays, #2)
  • Trust Me (Alpha Men, #7)
  • If I Say Yes (Blake Brothers, #1)
I'm an insta-love writing, Alpha man dreaming, HEA demanding Author <3