Start by marking “Grant Us Mercy: Installment Six: Post-Apocalyptic Survival Fiction” as Want to Read:
Grant Us Mercy: Installment Six: Post-Apocalyptic Survival Fiction

Grant Us Mercy: Installment Six: Post-Apocalyptic Survival Fiction

Pushed into the wilderness in the dead of winter, one community attempts to survive without destroying themselves.
Grant Us Mercy returns with the Chantrys and their New Forest Glen community struggling for survival. They may have left Meyers and his marauders behinds them, but their challenges have just begun.
Arriving at their new location in the dead of winter without
Kindle Edition
Published January 26th 2020 by Carson River Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Grant Us Mercy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Grant Us Mercy

Start your review of Grant Us Mercy: Installment Six: Post-Apocalyptic Survival Fiction
Janene
Jan 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A Great Read

What engaged me in this serial novel:

The author caught my attention right from the beginning and drew me into the story. What type of life will Blake's family have with the New Forest Glen group in their new location? The new location does not match Tucker's vision will that spell disaster?
The descriptions of locations and emotions were well done, easy to visualize, and to feel. I felt I was a part of the scenes with Blake, Kris, Tucker, and Mercy.
I liked learning about the
David Taylor
Jan 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This sixth installment in the Grant Me Mercy follows the group as they settle into their new environment as winter closes in. Along with the interaction between the Survivalist and his family and the community at large, there is plenty of intergroup conflict as well as some significant conflict between one member of the group and the community at large. I received an advance review copy and chose to provide this review.
Asiaman
Jan 21, 2020 rated it really liked it
Installment 6 of Grant us Mercy is another fine book. The survivors have found a new place to settle but it is not long before a massive snow storm hits and the survivors have it rough without their houses being completed. Enough action to keep your interest and as always it leaves you wanting more to read. Well written and I recommend it. You will need it to understand the next book
Patricia King
Jan 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Exceptional

Love this series. Blake has grown as a leader and family man. The hardships that the small community faces are brutal. Hope Butler has the chance to reunite with his family. Tucker is the most intriguing character, so very young yet so strong. Excellent post apocalyptic fiction.
Irene O'Brien
Feb 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Community can be problematic

This book is excellent, it shows how communities can be forged by working together. It also shows how one member can change the dynamics by being objectionable and thoughtless.
Read how the comity overcomes their problems and how people can help each other
Eve Owens
Jan 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The Saga Continues

The story continues with the group getting set up in a new area. There is trouble but not what I expected. The resolution is surprising yet good and true to the nature of the characters. Looking forward to the next installment.
Shari
Apr 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
An excellent book to read. Action, sadness, everything you would expect from a post apocalyptic story. Each installment has been better that the last and I have a feeling #7 will be intense. Can't wait to read it. I received this book as a gift in exchange for an honest review.
Pam Shelton-Anderson
Feb 10, 2020 rated it really liked it
This is a good addition to the series. I like the nuances of how a group comes together in such a trying situation. My biggest complaint with this as well as the other books is that they are woefully short. I am not a fan of the episode length books of just a few chapters.
Karen
Apr 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This did not end the way I was envisioning, but it was better. The underlying message of hope is wonderful. The community has several characters that I'm now invested in and curious about. Tyler especially, piques my interest. Looking forward to the next book.
Sam
Jan 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Another excellent adventure from The Grant Us Mercy Series from DC Little! A great episode is this interesting end of the world series! Well worth a read!
Susan
Crystal
Feb 02, 2020
Deanne L. Sorahan
Feb 03, 2020

• Edge of Madness (Edge of Collapse #2)
  • Seeking Safety: A Post Apocalyptic EMP Survival Thriller (Gateway to Chaos Book One)
  • Mercy: Book 6 in the Thrilling Post-Apocalyptic Survival Series: (Flashpoint - Book 6)
  • Edge of Darkness (Edge of Collapse #3)
  • Day of Reckoning: Surviving the Solar Storm, Book One
  • The Lookout: A Gripping Survival Thriller
  • Crumbling World (Surviving the End Book 1)
  • Convergence: Book 5 in the Thrilling Post-Apocalyptic Survival Series: (Flashpoint - Book 5)
  • Flare: The Line
  • Edge of Collapse (Edge of Collapse #1)
  • Storm's Fury (Storm's Fury #1)
  • Families First: A Post-Apocalyptic Next World Series
  • Fallen World (Surviving the End Book 2)
  • Decay (Flashpoint #4)
  • It Hit The Fan: Piney River Apocalypse
  • Flare: The Journey
  • Chaos Rising (Edge of Collapse #0.5)
  • Dark Tides - An EMP Post-Apocalyptic Thriller (Escape The Dark Book 1)

News & Interviews