Start by marking “Trouble Me (The Madison Ridge Series #1)” as Want to Read:
Trouble Me (The Madison Ridge Series #1)

Trouble Me (The Madison Ridge Series #1)

A recovering alcoholic. A determined winery owner. An intense chemistry that could destroy them both.

Emma Reynolds is ready to start her life overclean and sober. Unfortunately, the only job in the small, southern mountain town of Madison Ridge that can help her save her familys estate is an executive job at a local winery. Her sexy and dangerously handsome new boss only
ebook
Published September 27th 2019 by Southern Oak Press

To ask other readers questions about Trouble Me, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Trouble Me

Start your review of Trouble Me (The Madison Ridge Series #1)
Coco.V
Nov 11, 2019 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: freebie
🎁 FREE on Amazon today (11/11/2019)! 🎁
Jackie Roberts
Dec 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was a dark, intense burn romance story perfect for a quick afternoon read.
This was a great heart pounding read. The story was very well written with great characters. The story drew me in and I had it finished in one sitting. I would highly recommend this read.
Jeeves Reads Romance
Sep 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Well that was pretty great. I wasnt sure what to expect from this book because its written by a new author and the premise is one that could easily veer off course, but I was hooked from start to finish. The writing style is solid, the characters are flawed but likeable, the chemistry sizzles, and the romantic connection runs deep. Its a great start to a promising new series (of standalones), and I would definitely read more by this author.

The story follows Emma, a recovering alcoholic who hit
K.G. Fletcher
Sep 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
OMG! I LOVED this book! Emma & Shane are wonderful, fully fleshed out characters with flaws & all. And Elizas writing style is so full of rich detail - the kind you NEED in a romance! I appreciate strong heroines in romance who can hold their own, & Emma did not disappoint. A dreamy, confident hero doesnt hurt either! The setting, the storyline & the sexy swooning - OH MY! I cant wait for book 2! Trouble Me is a five-star read for me, and one of my top picks for 2019. BRAVO! ...more
Celicia Fowlkes
Sep 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Truly a heartfelt read. Life was not good for her and she still stood strong. Despite everything, she was able to not fall apart. He was not helping himself at all when it came to his own life either. He should gave told his dad about her but he didn't until it was almost too late. I do believe the advice would be different if he had known.

Jenna
Sep 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What a good read! Not like the traditional romance novel, there was a good storyline separate from the romance. I couldn't put it down, I finished it in a day. I love the characters and the issues both Emma and Shane have brought a different aspect to the book, I think they are very relatable in many ways. Can't wait for the next one!!!!
Kerrie Turner
Sep 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I truly enjoyed Trouble Me, by Eliza Peake. It was face paced and full of heart. The storyline is strong and had me rooting for Emma and Shane to overcoming all the circumstances stacked against them and find the happily every after they deserve. I look forward to reading the next book .

Please note I received and ARC copy in exchange for an honest review.
poppy
Sep 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: ng
This was a good romance the characters are really likable and real it also has a good interesting storyline that will suck you in and have you hooked right until the very end. I thought Emma and Shane were really great they both have their problems but you can't help but like and root for these two. This is the first book in the series and I can't wait for more.
Kimberly
Sep 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
The book is a good romance read. The story has a good story line. The characters are good, and they have good chemistry.

Jamie
Sep 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved every single second of this read. The fact that Shane and Emma are imperfect is absolute perfection. Their story evolves at a perfect pace and is so sub tin drawing you in.

Geraldine Streit
Sep 17, 2019 rated it liked it
A little to much heartache in this story between the dead , the sick and the addict people there is not a lot of lightness.

Beckett
Dec 12, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: romance, contemporary
I definitely recommend reading this book. I stayed up way later than I should have last night finishing the last 20% because author Eliza Peake threw in so many plot twists that kept me interested. It's like every time I started to lose interest, BAM! Another golden narrative nugget that made me want to learn more about the characters and what they would do next. (view spoiler) ...more
Stephen Ashley
Mar 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A Delightful Story That Caught My Gut

Emma had a horrible evening at work, spilling the customers drink on him, by accident. As she was bidding the table, she tea
Used the customer have her a $100 tip!

That started a whirlwind of happiness then sadness, then more joy again. Playing poker works for me, but I need a partner to play with!

Can't wait to read another book, as I am hooked.

Thanks Dahlin
Ashleigh
Mar 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book is captivating!

It grabs you right from the start keeping you engrossed and turning page after page throughout the whole book!

I loved everything about it - the characters, the plot, the emotion, and the writing!

I received a copy of this book. This review was posted voluntarily.
Heather Wamboldt
Sep 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A great start to a new series.
Trouble Me is the first book in the Madison Ridge series and I would recommend this book to anyone who loves small town contemporary romances. The characters are realistically flawed, each with their own secrets. The story is very well written and engages the reader from the first page. The issue of sobriety and having to work around an addictive substance is handled very well, showing how addiction can affect your life. The story flows nicely and takes Emma and
marzimarzo
Oct 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
He has a strict no-fraternizing rule and she's adamant about not mixing business & pleasure. But what are they to do when the attraction between the boss & his new employee gets too much over late-nights in the office and one-on-one interactions?
An enchanting small-town romance that will leave you smiling. Eliza Peake is talented in characterization creating a great hero & heroine and supporting cast in a lovely setting with a captivating plot full of sweet, steamy & swoon-worthy
Maisie West
Oct 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: fiction, indie, romance
This was a delightful book! The author had such a sense of place - the North Georgia setting was tangible, I can't wait to read the next book set in this town. It didn't hurt that I was reading it on a rainy day in GA (that weekend in the cabin, tho). And now I definitely want a glass of wine.
Peake has a distinct, funny voice that draws you right into the story. I love the heroine's description of the hero on their first meeting: "He was like a Mercedes at a monster truck show."
Tayra Sanders
Oct 05, 2019 rated it really liked it

This was a really great book. This book has a bit of everything. You have suspense, twists and turns, and romance. A book that's hard to put down. The story is well written and characters are enjoyable. I highly recommend reading this book. I recieved a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review.
Lynn
Oct 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
A really wonderful read. Unique twist to the storyline that makes it fresh. The characters draw you in!

Brenda Lowder
Sep 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Vibrant and engaging! I was along for the ride with Emma and Shanes romance to the very last page!

Please note I received an ARC copy in exchange for an honest review.
Dana
Robin
Sep 07, 2019
Julie
Dec 20, 2019

• Shared Reverse Harem Bundle 2: Royal, shifter, office romance, alien and more...HEA guaranteed
  • Seeded In Public (30 Books Erotica Halloween Taboo Sex Stories For Adults, #5)
  • The Way Back Home (Homecoming, #1.5)
  • The Wolf Mask
  • Write You a Love Song (Love in Everton, #1)
  • Taken by the Gods: A Paranormal Reverse Harem Novel (More than Men Book 1)
  • Silver Screen Curves
  • Possessive Undercover Cop (A Man Who Knows What He Wants, #118)
  • Firehouse Confessions
  • Must Love Dogs: Charity Anthology for Kali Forbach
  • Ignite (Burning Moon #2)
  • Someone Like Him
  • Frat House Confessions: Wes
  • Falling Into You
  • Happily Ever Crowned (Underworld Royals #1)
  • Love Comes for the Cowboy
  • Pumpkin Patch Murder (Wicked Good Mystery #7)
  • Curvy for the Zombies: BBW Reverse Harem Romance (30 Books Erotica Halloween Taboo Sex Stories For Adults Book 6)