Start by marking “Less Than Three” as Want to Read:
Less Than Three

Less Than Three

Ren has been in love with his best friend for the past three years. He has no intention of confessing, but he can't seem to move on.
Calliope has spent most of her life dancing. She's decided to put other interests before it now, but it's hard to let go of something she fought so hard for.
Ingrid plans to start over in college, to go beyond what held her back in high schoo
Published July 31st 2019 by Tea Belog

To ask other readers questions about Less Than Three, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Less Than Three

Start your review of Less Than Three
CJ
Dec 27, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
B. Emm
May 25, 2020 rated it really liked it
Lily
Oct 21, 2020 rated it really liked it
I have a soft spot for college stories and found families, which made this book my cup of tea. I really enjoyed how varied the personalities were within their friend group, and how different each narrator’s thoughts and struggles were between each story as well. It almost felt like 3 separate genres, and I felt myself having to reboot a bit between POV changes. I particularly liked the last story, and the change in storytelling was really fun and kept things fresh on every page. I wouldn’t mind ...more
A
Aug 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
There is something so sweet about stories following the real problems of college students. Stories don't always have to be these incredibly dramatic things that we consume, sometimes they can be sad and wholesome. But most importantly, I love seeing characters accept their existence and what that means to the world they're trying to fit into. I love this book 💖 ...more
Naomi Ho
Feb 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book was such a wholesome and lighthearted read, I loved it so much! Plus the art for this book is so cute <3
Vianca S
Apr 04, 2020 rated it really liked it
A fun, short and extremely sweet take on modern friendship. A great addiction to the bookshelf and definitely a feel good story <3
Bren
Jul 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
If I could give this 6 stars, I absolutely would.

The story follows the lives of 4 college friends and as you read it, you will become increasingly convinced the author has lived their experiences because of how true they ring. The conflicts are real and reflect the genuine struggles of young adults being given their first taste of freedom while juggling their studies, families, personal identities, internal battles etc.

The dialogue is witty and fun and the stories never drag (you're definitely
Lisa
Sep 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I've read a lot of books set in college, and I have my own experiences as a college student to compare them to. And none of those books have held a candle to Less Than Three's masterful, delicate portrayal of college life.

We're told the stories of three people in a friend group, allowed to interpret the stories of the others through the narrators' eyes and little details which, while mentioned in passing, end up being crucial to form a bigger picture. Belog paints a complex emotional picture for
Goonlalagoon
Aug 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
A heartwarming (<3) collection of three stories following a group of five friends in their first year at college and the personal challenges they face*

The cast are a fun mix, with some entertaining dialogue and great interactions/relationships. While each of the three stories primarily focuses on one or two of them, all five appear to greater or lesser extent throughout, so you get continued investment in all of them even if you're done with 'their' story.

(*While I can't personally speak to the
Susannah Cummins
Sep 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
These three stories are delightful. A beautiful snapshot into the lives of the five characters, complete with the terrible decisions that we've probably all made during our time at uni. The characters and their friendships are really well written, and the struggles they're going through are super recognisable.
Well worth reading this book!
Dusty
Oct 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: while-in-austria, ya, 2019
Absolutely delightful and highly relatable. Quick, fun read.
Krisany
ale
Jun 22, 2020
Sam
Jun 26, 2020

• The Young Elites (The Young Elites, #1)
  • Midnight Sun (The Twilight Saga, #5)
  • The Witch Boy (The Witch Boy, #1)
  • The School for Good and Evil (The School for Good and Evil, #1)
  • Four: A Divergent Story Collection (Divergent, #0.1-0.4)
  • The Hidden Witch (The Witch Boy, #2)
  • A World Without Princes (The School for Good and Evil, #2)
  • The Queen of the Tearling (The Queen of the Tearling, #1)
  • Alice Isn't Dead
  • The Rose Society (The Young Elites, #2)
  • Furyborn (Empirium, #1)
  • Gotham City Garage, Vol. 1
  • It Devours! (Welcome to Night Vale, #2)
  • Knights of Asherah: Volume 1 (Knights of Asherah, #1)
  • Raven Girl
  • Here, The World Entire
  • The Case for Jamie (Charlotte Holmes, #3)
  • Midnight Snack and Other Fairy Tales