Start by marking “Passion (The Heirs, #2)” as Want to Read:
Passion (The Heirs, #2)

Passion

(The Heirs #2)

Some people call Michael Klein responsible and upright. Others say he’s just uptight.

He’s been a single father for so long that the words ‘love’ and ‘fun’ have disappeared from his vocabulary. That is until Gigi Champion crashes into his life! Gigi’s the pesky neighbor he never wanted. Sure, she’s gorgeous, vivacious and has the prettiest eyes he’s ever seen. But it seem
Published July 21st 2019

To ask other readers questions about Passion, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Passion

Start your review of Passion (The Heirs, #2)
Lydia
Aug 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed reading this book. It was a nice change after reading all the duds.

I loved the heroine; she wasn’t shy or a doormat. The hero was okay, I felt that his actions were sometimes childish, but it wasn’t anything major that caused me to stop reading the book.

The hero wasn’t described as a manwhore. He dated women like any single adult would do, but never introduced any of them to his kids. I loved that the heroine didn’t even have feelings for the hero until like 33%.

I also loved how the
Rosa
Sep 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Jordan Simmons
Jun 21, 2020 rated it really liked it
Good

It was pretty good. The only downside was her relationship with her mother, there was no resolution there. She was continuously getting beat down by her. I wish she would have stood up to her. If she didn’t respond, that would be one thing but she never confronted her mom. That’s why I didn’t give it 5 stars.
Kay Dee
Jan 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Angsty Romance At Its Finest

Okay, y’all; this story is an exquisite portrayal of when opposites attract and the chemistry is so hot that both parties crash and burn in the sexiest manner! Well written, laugh out loud funny, and achingly poignant!
Mary
Really enjoyed this story. Gigi and Michael were a mismatched couple but they made it work. A great story that was funny, a little sad and suspenseful. Loved the kids. Looking forward to the next one
Courtney
Really good! I was dragging my feet to start this, but once I did, the story kept me entertained throughout the entirety of the novel! Not as much steam as I was expecting, but honestly for a book to have hooked me like that and it not have that much steam is really good! Def recommend!!
Lynn
Jan 20, 2021 rated it it was amazing
❤️❤️❤️❤️

This story had me in stitches at times sad but overall not read a humorous book in a while. Good read
Red
Very entertaining. Loved the kids. They were so previous. Gigi was fun and very likable. An d Michael was great too, if a little grouchy at first.
S. Jackson
Jul 21, 2020 rated it really liked it
I liked it. There is a HEA....but I wasn't prepared to find out that her stalker was a female! Good read, I enjoyed it. It actually made time go by a little faster :-) ...more
Margaret Joseph
Jan 20, 2021 rated it really liked it
It was a great story but I thought the stalker was obvious
Erika
Jul 23, 2019 rated it liked it
Ok read 3.5 stars

The first thing is I didn’t realized they had studios in Florida of this caliber. The book was An ok read with the banter between Gigi and Michael amusing. I like Gigi’s relationship with the kids too. However I felt that the book lacked life. They seem to exist only between 2 flats. Even if their relationship is not played in public but we could have read about her and her friends (like the one with the beach house). The parents at school. More interactions with Michael and hi
Lorice DeBlanc-Brim
Aug 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Love 💘it!

Lisa was not mother material and all she was focused on was gaining some attention. Smh! On top of that, she was nerve wracking, I would have sent her her walking papers a long time ago. I can admit Michael and Gigi first interaction was comical. But Benny and Riley stole the story. They were funny and mischievous that earned them a good metal for finding loopholes in their father demands. Michael friends read right through them. They saw right through their attraction facade that it wa
Carol
Aug 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
A Lot Of Love

This funny romantic love story was a delight to read. A well developed storyline of two engaging people who are different but share an undeniable attraction. I love the family bond and Gigi's attachment to Michael's children. Throw in the aha moments, sizzling chemistry and suspense this is a book you don't want to miss.
Shonda
Aug 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
Good read

I enjoyed reading Michael’s and Gigi’s story. Their initial meetings were funny and playful. The relationship development took a bit longer than I expected thus the reason for the four stars.
Tanue Bryant
Aug 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
To go girl!!

I really enjoyed reading Michael and Gigi's story. I did figure out how the stalker was. I enjoyed all the encounters up until the camping trip. Now I have to find Lex's story. If you like interracial romance you'll love this one.
Crystal Moody
Aug 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Good Read

I really liked this book. Michael is amazing. He's a single dad, doing it all for his kids. Gigi is an actress and is Michael's total opposite. Opposites attract. I loved how sweet this book was and I'm ready for the next in the series!
Tkat64
Aug 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved it!

Michael and GiGi’s story is sweet and funny. I loved the two of them together, and the twins? Hilarious! Heartwarming, funny, and sexy. A wonderful story!
Nancy  L Thompson
Jul 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
Great Plot

With this story I'd say what was needed is an update of the wedding and Gigi's mamma. Now that would really be something.....LOL
HI5O
Aug 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
Started out slow

But continued to be a great romance. Opposites in every way possible and drawn together through love of his children.
Dee Jackson
Aug 01, 2019
Msfoxypapa
Jan 10, 2020
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Broken (Surrender Book 1)
  • Redemption
  • Cynda and the City Doctor: 50 Loving States, Missouri (Quarantales Series, #1)
  • Mr. Vega
  • Jacob's Song
  • Victor: Her Ruthless Crush (Ruthless Triad, #1)
  • Keane - Her Ruthless Ex: 50 Loving States, Massachusetts
  • The Dark Knight (Angels and Assassins #4)
  • STONE: Her Ruthless Enforcer: 50 Loving States, North Carolina
  • Broken Promises
  • Quarantine and Chill (AMBW standalone Romance)
  • A Holiday Temptation
  • Wesson (The Sons of Chaos and Carnage #2)
  • A Desert King's Obsession 1
  • Brodrick: A Dark Romance with the Notorious Scot! (The Campbell Brothers, #1)
  • Unrequited (Surrender #2)
  • Pit (The A**hole Club, #1)
  • The Nordic Lightning
Books. Books. Books.
I love looking at them, smelling them, reading them, carrying them, writing them.

I have an addiction. Someone help me.

I'll read anything from historical romance to fast action thrillers, gritty urban to fantasy.

But when it comes to writing I'm more of a romance girl. Always expect a cocktail of strong heroines, the men who love them, some r-rated fun, relationship troubles and

The Heirs (4 books)
  • Obsession (The Heirs, #1)
  • Temptation (The Heirs, #3)
  • Pleasure (The Heirs, #4)

News & Interviews