Start by marking “Oral Persuasion” as Want to Read:
Oral Persuasion

Oral Persuasion

(Legally Yours #1-3)

I'm falling for the enemy, and he's a straight man!

My opposing counsel is so cocky that it's maddening. He thinks he's got me beat in this case, but he's got another thing coming. I didn't work my way up through law school and the ranks of my competitive firm just to watch his hot @ss swagger across the courtroom to deliver a winning oral argument.

Yes, I just said he had a
Published July 29th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Oral Persuasion, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Oral Persuasion

Start your review of Oral Persuasion
Coco.V
Jan 22, 2020 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebie

FREE on Amazon today (1/22/2020)!
Claudia
This was free on Amazon and reviews were good, so I decided to read it.

I've only read the first one so far - Opposing Briefs - and it was going well.
They are both lawyers, working for opposite sites, they met on multiple occasions in a court room. Then they share a few words, start running together and the kiss happens.
Until the first ILY was said. That was the moment that everything sank for me.
It was just off. Not on track with the pacing of the story. It was just out of nowhere. Like how?
Ms Donna
Jan 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Powerful Series

I had previously read the first two books in this series, So, this review is about the third book, Christopher and Nigel's story. This is what love looks like. This is what not letting outside forces break up your relationship looks like. This book gently reminds the reader to continue to be aware of HIV without sounding preachy. The book also reminds the reader that money, fame and recognition is nothing when you have no one to share it with. I read a lot of Ian Finn 's books
Judy
Jul 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I’ve previously reviewed each of these books separately so I’m putting them here…

Opposing Briefs: I love this author’s stories. He brings so much emotion to them that once I pick it up, I can’t set it down. The stories bring out the tears, laughter and temper in me. Logan is such a well rounded personality and I just had to like him. Andrew made me sad mostly. The guy spent a lot of years being unhappy and I hated that he didn’t seem to find anyone to even be friends with until Logan. I just
Magali
Jul 31, 2019 rated it really liked it
**** Good box set of M/M stories
This bundle is good because of the variety of situations encountered for homosexual couples the main thing is that a couple remains a couple whatever it is.
Opposing brief ***** Self-acceptance (well, the story is perhaps less philosophical than that, but that's what it's about)
Excellent description, very well written, of a man who discovers or rediscovers that he has lived in a lie since childhood and is homosexual and non-heterosexual. This book reminded me of
Patricia Hoffstaetter
Aug 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: finished-reading
This splendid, well-written MM romance series has three wonderful, heartwarming previously published books in it & I truly found it a pleasure to read all of them. The various characters are complex individuals with unique personalities which continue to develop throughout the story-lines & there is good support from the secondary characters. The story-lines are interesting and well-written with intriguing plots that are quite suspenseful at times.
Opposing Briefs:
It is about: a gay
Beverly
Aug 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Previously read separately. This is an emotionally charged gutwrenching and heartwarming boxset that will captivate you from the first few pages ti the last word. It will tear you down and build you back up. Must reads!
Opposing Briefs. My heart ached for Andrew and all the abuses he suffered at home and work. I can't imagine the torture Andrew suffered between Maria and his boss. Manipulative and evil! Logan was like an answer to his prayers- sweet salvation and support ! The ending had me
Pat
Aug 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
A must have collection from the "Legally Yours" series!

Opposing Briefs
This M/M romance had me totally hooked from the very first page! The storyline was well written and the characters were so well defined that as I turned each page I felt like Logan and Andrew jumped from the pages and pulled me right into their story as it unfolded!

Oral Arguments
The good storyline and well rounded characters made this book a very enjoyable and entertaining read! I always look forward to reading more from this
Brenda Moser
Aug 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is an entertaining three book set with strong well developed characters. The author brings tons of emotions, steamy romances with hot chemistry and interesting and entertaining story lines. He does a great job bringing his scenes to life and delivers hours of reading pleasure with this set. The stories are well written,move quickly and fluidly and I enjoyed reading them.

I voluntarily reviewed an ARC of this set. All opinions in this review are my own and freely given.
Sandra Walker
Aug 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Exciting and very hot

When I first a book by this author I was taken by surprise at how much I liked it and looked forward to more books. I recommend all books by this author, keep them Coming Mr. FINN.
Larcie Fitzmorris
Oct 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A great read

I enjoyed all three stories. Lost a bit of sleep. Couldn't put the book down. The characters are fabulous and so full of life.
Tauhierah Adams tavares
Dani
Dec 10, 2019
Tiona Smith
Oct 07, 2019

• Awkward Hearts (Ann Arbor Hearts #1)
  • Ready For Love: Gay First Time Army Romance
  • Dads With Benefits (Fairview Single Dads, #1)
  • Game On (Fever Falls #5)
  • Boyfriend 101 (Fever Falls #6)
  • Double-Teamed
  • Top Priority (The Game #1)
  • Chasing Destiny (Chasing #2)
  • Bathhouse Confessions: M/M Gay Erotica Bundle
  • #Royal (Fever Falls, #4)
  • Unscripted
  • King Me (Forever Wilde, #7)
  • Doggone Daddy (Timberwood Cove #4)
  • Proud (DC Pride #1)
  • My Sister's Boyfriend
  • Beast
  • Finding His Guys (Benson Brothers, #2)
  • Always Three (Always #7)

This is Ian^^Finn, where ^=space.

Legally Yours (3 books)
  • Opposing Briefs (Legally Yours #1)
  • Oral Arguments (Legally Yours #2)
  • Out Maneuvered (Legally Yours #3)