Start by marking “Fall (Hero Society #6)” as Want to Read:
Fall (Hero Society #6)

Fall

(Hero Society #6)

Fall has faded.

A time for heroes to break a curse.

Selene Constance is like no other hero she’s met before. Drawn to death like a moth to a flame, she is a reaper of souls who need to move on. She uses her gifts to help answer the unsolved murders of Seahill as a reporter while doing as her blood calls her to do—find the souls and take them to their afterlife.

At least, th
Published January 14th 2020

To ask other readers questions about Fall, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Fall

Start your review of Fall (Hero Society #6)
Michelle Krystel
Jan 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I was given an advance readers copy of this book and have decided to write a voluntary honest review. I was really iffy about this book after reading the blurb. Once I started it I realized how wrong I was. This book is actually pretty funny in a ghostly kind of way lol. It also makes you really think about about the after life at least that's what it made me do. I loved Jude and Selene and someone else but not anymore lol. ...more
Sofia´s Beddable Reads
Jan 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
5 Magical Stars

When I signed up for an ARC, I didn't really
know what to expect since this is such a different genre than what I'm used to reading and also it not being the first book in the series, I thought I would be a little bit lost.

Fear not, since it is my understanding that you don't need to have any prior knowledge to be able to enjoy each book as its own story, though if you're like me and after reading this one or any other then decide you want to get the entire series, I'd do it in or
Amazeballs Book Addicts
Jan 13, 2020 rated it really liked it
Fall is book 6 in the Hero Society series. It can be read as a standalone. I have only read the first two in the series and kind of gave up on the series but when I read the blurb for this one I really wanted to read it. I liked this one. It has a unique story line and I was hooked right from the beginning.

Selene is a reaper. She's drawn to death. She fought her powers but now has come to turns with them. Jude is a gatekeeper for the dead. He's a the ringleader of the infamous cirrus of ghosts.
Amber- Leave Me Alone I’m Reading
description

Fall is another amazing Hero society book! I I’ve loved this series since the beginning. I’ve been so excited for Fall. Jude and Selene are just so perfect together. I love their deep, dark chemistry. This book is creepy and beautiful. I really enjoyed the whole haunted mansion vibe. The heroes verses the dead... what could go wrong?! You’ll have to read it to find out! If you like suspense, love, and spooktacular ghost stories, you won’t want to miss this one!
Mg ♥ The Bookishmedialite
Nov 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Love Jude and Selene so freaking much! Also, it was a delight to go back to this world and read a little bit more about the gang! I will be reading spring SOON!

Full review to follow :).
Jessica Florence
Jul 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
This book is unreallll.. of course I love it! One of the best stories I've written in this series.

Hero-Society-3
Novel Grounds
Jan 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing

Who would have thought Fall would be my new favorite. I swear I say this with each fo the new books in her series but this one, this one was special. ALL THE SWOON GUYS.

This book can be read as a complete standalone. but don't read every single book this girl has written. Please and thank you.

You never know what is coming with Jessica and her books.

This one was, well it was everything. Jude was everything. I swear I didn't think I could fall for a character more.

Dealing with ghosts can be a tric
Nina (_simplyinspired_)
Jan 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Fall is the first book I’ve read in the Hero Society series, and also my first book by Jessica Florence.

I love all things paranormal/fantasy but to be honest I had no idea, what to expect going into this book. But it’s safe to say, I absolutely loved it.

Selene was a reaper who helps souls, get to the after life and Jude had a magical circus, with a sad story behind it. The chemistry & attraction between them was intense, they were two people who deserved a happily ever after.

I’m definitely go
Lozzie
Jan 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Fall by Jessica Florence is an incredible read full of steam, spooky feels and a juicy story that you can sink your teeth into. Im in love with it. Jude and Selene set the book on fire with their chemistry, and i koved how the story set out. I also loved the ending and the plot twist... Shooketh.

A highly recommended read.
Melissa J (Book Addicts Reviews)
5 wonderful stars!!

This is the 6th book in the “Hero Society” and I think it would be ok to read as a stand alone. BUT you would not get the same effect I had after reading them ALL!! This is Selene and Jude’s story...

Ok so I didn’t realize going into this that this was a “ghost” book and I haven’t read many books with ghosts I enjoyed. But the buck stops here!! I loved this book!! It wasn’t cheesy or over the top. This fit right in with a “Hero Society” novel!!

I ate up these crew of characte
Caz
Jan 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I couldn’t help but finish this book with a smile on my face, i absolutely loved this book and the ending just made me so happy.

There is one thing that never fails with a Jessica Florence book is her imagination and her writing just makes it so easy for the story to be pictured in your mind, especially when we are dealing with ghosts and witches and characters that can turn into animals and boy does she do it well. Jude i loves straight away and felt for him he was stuck in the past and the pres
Kellie Lalor
Jan 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I'm not usually a fan of paranormal but with the Hero Society, I make an exception.

If you have read the other books in this series you'll love it. However if you haven't read the others, you could probably read this, but you'll want to read the others to get the full impact & to learn about the others in the Society.

This book is a fair bit darker that the others, but that's somewhat expected when dealing with death & a reaper. It does touch on some sensitive topics & pretty much from the get go,
Shelby (Book Lovers Have More Fun)
4.5 stars!!!

I. Loved. Fall. It has got to be one of my FAVORITE Hero Society books. The story just kept building up and getting better and better. It was unpredictable and kept me on the edge of my seat!!!

Now, this wasn't classified as a horror book, buuut it had horror elements. As a horror buff, this was one of the many reasons why I loved it. While I was reading I kept thinking, "This NEEDS to be a movie!!!"

Selena and Jude had me feeling ALL the things. Here's only a couple of quotes to give
Karyn
Jan 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Jessica Florence did it again!

This is book 6 in the Hero Society series and just became my favorite book in the series!

I love this storyline because each book has a different story and a new set of characters but still brings the characters we know and love back in to keep everything tied together.

This is such a unique story (and series) and I love that it has subtle references here and there to the Haunted Mansion in Disney. They are so subtle they are easy to miss and I would like to go back a
Messy Bun Book Blog
Jan 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Fall might be my absolute favorite of the Hero Society books! From the first page I was drawn into Jude & Selene's world and I couldn't put the book down. I loved that Jude & Selene had what seem like very dark powers, but they were able to do so much good with them! The idea of the ghost circus was genius! The mystery of the killer....WHOA! I was shocked with who it was, but what I really loved was that both Jude & Selene (and the other HS members) had to work together to break the curse!
Fall
Read.Review.Repeat Blog
Jan 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Just like every book in this series, I absolutely fell in love with these characters. Jessica Florence has a way of writing characters, even ones with super powers that are so relatable, you can imagine them being a friend. Selene spoke to me a great deal. Her battle with depression and fighting against it is so so many deal with, including myself. Jude is just as sad, excepting his solitary life and inevitable fate. These characters are so perfectly imperfect. I am usually not one for paranorma ...more
Michelle Rene
Jan 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
For my first read of 2020, I stepped outside my comfort zone and read a genre that I normally shy away from. I knew that Fall was part of the Hero Society series going in, I wasn't prepared for the fact that I would enjoy a paranormal romance so much.

Jessica Florence does an amazing job at bringing the characters of the Hero Society to life. While I have not read the previous books, the appearance of previous characters gave me enough insight that I never felt lost while reading. Selene and Jud
Xylina Diaz
Ugh why isn’t there an option for more than 5 stars 🌟
I loved everything about this book. I don’t want to give anything away when it comes to this story cause I feel the magic of Jessica Florence books is just reading it not knowing what amazingness you are about to read. Jude and Selene are just utter greatness. I love Jessica’s story telling ability, the fact that she can mix in some heavy with paranormal and romance. She’s amazing and I highly recommend this and anything this woman writes ❤️
Helen Hennessey
Jan 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Just like every other Jessica Florence book, I could not stop once I started. I always have to finish, no matter how much sleep I lose. I love these characters. Jude is just, I can't even describe! He just works his way into your heart and throughout this story, I wanted to help him and hug him, that is the wonder of a J-Flo story. Her characters are so real, you can imagine them so vividly! Selene, she seemed sad and lonely and I just couldn't help but love her. I love that throughout this seri ...more
Teresa
Fall Book 6 Hero Society
By Jessica Florence

5 Stars

Amazing! This one is my favorite in this series! I couldn't put it down! Loved it so much!

"Death called to me like a siren’s song. It rolled inside my veins, its very presence haunting my mind."

"Death called to me like a siren’s song, a final kiss of darkness, and I was allured to its depths forever."

"If he falls for you, then you’re gonna die."

Grab this! You will not be disappointed!
Innergoddess_Booklover
Jan 13, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc-books
I have to admit that The Hero Society has been my only super hero series Ive ever read and its my favorite and Selene and Judes story is by far my fave .Their chemistry was off the charts . Loved it. I mean you can conquer the world or the dead for love and love will always win the end. Must Read #ARC
Anna
Jan 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This series. WOW! I loved it and Fall might just be my absolute favorite out of all of them. This book had all the things I love all in one. It's so different in the best of ways. Ghosts and a magical circus YES PLEASE!! Although this book can be read stand alone, I HIGHLY recommend reading the rest of this series! Definitely a must read! I will forever one click anything by Jessica Florence. ...more
Lauren
Jan 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I love these books!

I absolutely love the way Jessica writes and incorporates real life struggles into these heros. I fall in love with this world with each book in the Hero Society world. The circus theme was beautiful imagery, and Selena and Jude's romances intertwined with death was a perfect story for me.
Carrie
Jan 12, 2020 rated it really liked it
Another fast, fun story in the Hero Society world! Yes, fun, even tho the story does deal with some heavy subjects. I love Jude & Selene & the way their story plays out. Enjoyed seeing the Heroes come together to help save the world again, too. 😁💙
Samantha Turbyfill
Jan 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I’m gonna have to reread this one! I just loved it. I have loved the series but this one is just more. I think the dark nature of their powers and the resignation to their fates made it a more powerful story. The way their powers mingled with death made this story’s hot scenes the hottest of the series. I couldn’t put it down and it just grabbed me from the first few pages. So good!
Kandace Denys (bookish_kayy)
Jan 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
𝐵𝓊𝓉 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓈𝑒 𝑒𝓎𝑒𝓈, 𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓈𝑒 𝒷𝓁𝓊𝑒 𝓀𝓃𝑜𝓌𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝑒𝓎𝑒𝓈, 𝐼 𝒻𝑒𝓁𝓉 𝒶 𝓈𝓉𝒾𝓇 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒸𝑜𝓈𝓂𝑜𝓈, 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝒶𝓃 𝓊𝓃𝓇𝑒𝓁𝑒𝓃𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒻𝑒𝑒𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝑜𝒻 𝒻𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝓈𝑜𝓁𝒾𝒹𝒾𝒻𝓎𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓂𝓎 𝒸𝑜𝓊𝓇𝓈𝑒.

Whew.
This is my first Jessica Florence book. I know. Strange place to come in.
But I’m not even mad.

This book gave me everything. The secret society, the paranormal, the romance, a mystery, just everything.

I was at Mystical, from the time we dived in, until the end.
Because honestly, how cool would this show be?

Selene and Jude are dealing with their abilities, the bes
Lisa
Jan 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book was all things gnarly and insane. Wow. Mind. Blown. I love all the Hero Society books in Jflo series but this one here, MY FAVORITE. I mean, ghosts, a circus, a ringleader, a reaper, a haunted mansion, a curse?... um yes, please!

Well done, Jessica Florence, well done.
5 ‘Prepare for Mystical’ stars!
Tayra Sanders
Mar 23, 2020
Stephanie Smith
Nov 15, 2020
Debbie
Feb 04, 2020

• The Boss Who Stole Christmas (Reindeer Falls, #1)
  • Lucky Suit (Sexy Suits, #1)
  • I Hate You
  • The Trade
  • Saving Sara (Alaska Blizzard #5)
  • A Mating Of Convenience (The Rabbit River Saga #4)
  • The Do-Over
  • Surprise Gift
  • Sleighing Mr. Right (Curves for Christmas, #1)
  • Stolen Lies (Truths and Lies, #2)
  • His Sugarplum (Curves for Christmas, #2)
  • Where the Truth Lives (Where, #2)
  • Twisted Hearts (The Camorra Chronicles, #5)
  • Into the Clear Water
  • Blood of a Huntsman (After Darkness Falls, #2)
  • He Hates Me (Hate & Love Duet, #1)
  • Southern Storms (Compass, #1)
  • Wickedly They Dance (After Darkness Falls, #3)
Jessica Florence writes the stories that her fellow nerds yearn for.

From Superheroes to Sexy Truckers, Jessica is known to give readers unique tales of hope where love conquers all. Stories that melt away reality and take you on a journey with the characters. If escapism is what you are looking for, then look no further. Jessica is the Queen of weaving the tales you may not normally pick up but f

Hero Society (8 books)
  • Dawn (Hero Society, #1)
  • Day (Hero Society, #2)
  • Dusk (Hero Society #3)
  • Night (Hero Society #4)
  • Winter (Hero Society #5)
  • Spring (Hero Society #7)
  • Summer (Hero Society #8)

News & Interviews