Start by marking “Darling, Dance with Me” as Want to Read:
Darling, Dance with Me

Darling, Dance with Me

After my scumbag of a boyfriend cheats on me, my plan is simple.
1. Run away to college.
2. Find a remedy for this heartache because it’s not found in ice-cream, contrary to popular belief.

The plan is perfect.

Until a conversation with my crazy roommate, that starts with staying fit and ends with a search for healthy penises, results in me accidentally enrolling us in a kizo
Published July 30th 2020

To ask other readers questions about Darling, Dance with Me, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Darling, Dance with Me

Start your review of Darling, Dance with Me
Christy

A42C9597_17B4_4E43_94EC_CD943C7C9109_IMG_7762

Darling, Dance with Me is a super cute and quick summer read. If you’re looking for something fun and flirty that has some laugh out loud moments, this is the book for you.

Kaci is in a new town getting ready to start college with her roommate/bestie, Candee. They decide before school starts, they’ll sign up for a zumba class to get in shape and have some fun. The thing is, Kaci accidentally signs them up for a kizomba dance class instead. That is where she meets Remi.

Remi is a dan
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog
Live ❤️

5 STARS <3 <3

LOVE It was heartwarming,light,fun, and sweet!Such a lovely story, it was fast paced and I enjoyed the characters a lot!Aisling is a talented author and I cannot wait to see more of her writing!If you are looking for something sweet and flirty to read for summer this is perfect!

♛ Mademoiselle Smut ♛
Jul 26, 2020 rated it really liked it

description

This is my first time reading a book by Aisling Magic, and I was not disappointed. I had a smile all while reading this cute summer read.

This book tells the story of Kaci, who's recently been cheated on, and Remi, the jerk dance instructor. Kaci has managed to accidentally sign herself and her friend up for Kizomba instead of Zumba, and after failing to get a refund, she'd forced to attend the dance lessons, which are thought by the jerk who refused to give her a refund. Only she is not prepar
Claire
Jul 23, 2020 rated it liked it
3 - #DontCluckWithMe Stars!

Darling, Dance With Me offers up a quick YA/NA read, following Kaci’s first few weeks in a new town; Wishme pre starting college there. Her slightly annoying friend Candee, is also along for the ride in that she’s also going to be studying there too, and they are sharing a dorm room.

"You’ve got some interesting students here…"

With time to kill they decide to sign up for a Zumba class, Kaci makes a mistake in thinking Kizomba is the same thing. Turns out its not, an
Alba and Her Secrets..♥
3.5 'Dancing with you' Stars!
ARC provided by the author in exchange for an honest review.

I always love to read a good romance novella and I have to say, I was happily impressed and highly entertained with Darling, Dance with Me. Aisling Magic gives us a romantic comedy, full of sweetness, sexual tension and all the emotions. Exactly the quick romantic treat that I needed right now!

I really loved the characters introduced, especially Kaci and Remi (of course!) and also Wylla, Candee and Nicholas.
Nadene  (Totally Addicted to Reading)
I received this book for free in exchange for an honest review. This does not affect my opinion of the book or the content of my review.Darling Dance With Me by Aislyn Magic was a cute, fun and fast- paced read. I usually struggle with novellas as there may not be sufficient character development or the story feels rushed. This was not the case with this story. The story which had a lot going on, featured a tightly written plot and we’ll developed characters.

In this book we meet college bound Ka
Myla
Jul 24, 2020 rated it really liked it

4 Stars

Darling, Dance With Me is a short story that I enjoyed reading. Kaci and Remi is quite an interesting pair. The attraction was instant but it took sometimes for them to act on it. The dialogue was great and the character development was rather good for a novella. If you're looking for a quick, light read, I recommend this one.

Note: I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book and gave my honest opinion.
Michelle
Jul 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
So cute.

Free Image Hosting at FunkyIMG.com

I really enjoyed this short book I wish it was longer. The story was so good it had my laughing and sad in parts. I luvd Kaci and Remi together they were perfect. They have both been through some hard times and they both wanted to start a new life. Kaci was dealing with a cheating boyfriend and just needed to college on a clean slate. With her fun luving new roommate Candee she would have a great time. Candee is a brilliant character i would luv more of her she had my laughing throu
Jo - •.★Reading Is My Bliss★.•

This is a cute and sweet novella that was a perfect weekend read for me :)

Kaci has decided to move into her dorm early, before college starts, after breaking up with her cheating boyfriend. Along with her best friend Candee, they sign up for a Zumba class so they can keep fit and hopefully meet new people. Only, the class was not zumba but a dance class with a more sensual feel to it

Kaci has always loved dancing, just like her mother. However, her father has always been completely against it. It
Tina H
Aug 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
So cute! I loved it! I needed something that makes you feel good when you are finished and Darling, Dance with me did!
Aisling Magie
Jul 12, 2020 marked it as stories-i-write  ·  (Review from the author)
💚💙💚 𝐀𝐕𝐀𝐈𝐋𝐀𝐁𝐋𝐄 𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐨𝐧 𝐀𝐦𝐚𝐳𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐊𝐔 + 𝐆𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐀𝐖𝐀𝐘💚💙💚

𝑫𝒂𝒓𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈, 𝑫𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝑴𝒆, a novella of love, dancing and family, is LIVE on Amazon and Kindle Unlimited.

WIN $20 AMAZON GC GIVEAWAY
BUY NOW 99c

25 Readings Or More
Jul 29, 2020 rated it really liked it
3.75
What a pleasant surprise ...
This book is fantastic: funny, easy to read, sweet, with a little angsty moment that made my heart beating faster.
Kaci & Remi have a great connection;
and i fell in love with Remi and his love for his family 🖤🖤
I would have liked a few more dance scenes between the two, given the theme of the book.
Even the side characters are interesting, especially Candee 😂😂
Gosh that woman is amazing and i hope to read her story sooner or later.
So if are looking for a summer sto
Sophie's Reading Corner
3.5 #CLUCKING STARS

Kaci is a student and has just moved out into a new apartment in a new city. She and her roommate decide to enroll in a gym and specifically in a zumba class. However, they accidentally enroll in kizumba dance classes and they can't escape that. Remi is the hot tutor and there's chemistry and this intencity between them from the get go. However both of our characters have pasts and demons that will stand between them.

I always have a hard time reviewing novellas because I can
Tahira Tahsin
Sep 06, 2020 rated it really liked it
Book: Darling,Dance With Me.
Author: Aisling Magic
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Rating:4.75/5⭐️

An absolutely beautiful summer read! This is my first book by Aisling Magic. I saw her book in Goodreads, and mailed her for an e-book. She was sweet enough to reply and sent me the book.

Synopsis:After my scumbag of a boyfriend cheats on me, my plan is simple.
1. Run away to college.
The plan is perfect.
Unt
Cherie Amponsah
Aug 29, 2020 rated it really liked it
Amazeballs Book Addicts
Aug 23, 2020 rated it really liked it
Darling, Dance with Me is a good quick read. This one fun read. I loved the use of hashtags as chapter titles and at the end of the chapters, I thought they were cute and fun. Kaci is a sweet girl. Her ex has cheated on her so she goes off the college a little bit before classes start. She has a fun and little crazy roommate, Candee. They go to sign up for Zumba classes but accidentally sign up for Kizomba. I had no idea what Kizomba was so I looked it up and oh wow, it's mesmerizing to watch th ...more
Georgia Papadopoulou
Jul 25, 2020 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed reading this novella very much. It was a sweet, fun and emotional story at the same time. Some parts made me laugh and some others made me feel sorry for the characters. I loved Kaci and Remi, and their relationship. I have to mention that Candee, Kaci's roommate, was really funny and she was one of the good things about this book. ...more
B-Books Review
Jul 30, 2020 rated it liked it
This is my first read from the author and the book kind of surprised me. Full of friendship, romance, love and a little of suspense, this novella won’t be my last book from her.

After Kaci caught her boyfriend kissing her best friend, she left town to start college and finally start a new life, with new friends and free from her dad’s controlling ways. In college she meets Candee, her spontaneous, fun, crazy and a little stalker new roommate.

Together they enrolled in kizomba classes (it’s a kind
Jess
Jul 30, 2020 rated it liked it
Shelves: arc-s, read-in-2020
Darling, Dance with Me is my first read by Aisling Magic and it was a pleasant surprise of how sweet and an easy read this book was.

Kaci is off to college and while waiting until classes start, she accidentally signs up for a dance class with her roommate Candee. The book details their time in the class as well as a few side plots.

Kaci was sweet and relatable, she comes from a family with expectations and is looking to spread her wings. Remi her dance instructor is hot and brooding but has som
Brittany (happy.ending.always)
Swoony Dance Loving Story

Kaci & Remi’s chemistry flew off the plages. Kaci is excited and in need to go off to college a little earlier than expected after her boyfriend cheats on her with her best friend. She meets her college roommate and
they instantly connect. Kaci decides to sign up for a dance class, hoping to do Zumba with Cacee her roommate only to have accidentally signed up for kizomba. Normally this would be ok, but kizomba is a much more sensual dance and Remi the instructor is a gr
Nikki Swope, nixreadsromace
This is a quick read and would be classified as a novella but a little bit on the the longer side of that. First time reader for this author!

The characters are great, especially Remi (Nicholas too) . I loved everything about him, I mean how can you not fall in love with a young guy who takes responsibility for his younger sister?

Kaci is new to the area, a college student just getting over a bad breakup after catching her boyfriend and best friend together. Looking to start over in college. Luck
Kathy Wideman
Jul 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: funny, emotional, romance
This is the first book by Aisling that I have read and I loved it. Kaci is starting college and getting ready to start over. She goes to sign herself and her roommate up for some Zumba classes but accidently signs them up for kizomba classes instead. They can’t get their money back or switch classes. Plus, her traitress roommate says she is going when they see the instructor. Remi is quite the looker. This book had me laughing one minute and catching the feels the next. Remi has more going that ...more
Ann
Aug 25, 2020 rated it really liked it
*4,5 stars*
I have really enjoyed reading this short novella story that I wished was a bit longer but it was a great read. It was my first read by this author but won't be my last one. I enjoyed Kaci's spirit and Remi's drive in the story which was definitely something that drew you in. The only thing was all the hashtags in it was a bit too much at times but that's just a minor thing and personal. But overall a great enjoyable short summer read!

Kaci is heading towards college and wants a fresh n
Vedika Sheth
Aug 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This fun story of dance, family, and love kept me on my toes.

The story follows Kaci. She has run away from her ex and her best friend after she caught them kissing. College is starting, and Kaci is ready. She and her new roomie, Candee, have a list of items that they have to finish. On it, it says to do some exercise. That’s how they end up in Kizomba dance class. There she meets Remi. At first, she thinks he is an arrogant brat, but then she sees there is more to him than his front.

I loved th
DrivenbyBooks
Aug 25, 2020 rated it really liked it
*4,5 stars*
I really enjoyed reading this short novella story but wished it was a bit longer. It was my first read by this author but it won't be my last one. I enjoyed Kaci's spirit and Remi's drive in the story which was definitely something that drew you in and loved Candee who was Kaci's roommate. The only thing was all the hashtags in it that was a bit too much at times but that's just a minor and personal thing. But overall a great enjoyable short summer read!

Kaci is heading towards college
Michelle
Aug 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is hands down the funniest romcom I’ve read in a while. It’s a novella, so a short fun read but I promise you will laugh from start to finish.

The storyline was good, the characters were absolutely hilarious and there was also a couple of chapters that really pulled on my heart strings.

“If my eyeballs end up sticking to his muscles, please help me unstick them.”

“Next thing I know, he’ll bring me the stranger who crashed into him when we met in the rain. “He’s the one who made our almost fi
Nicole Smith
Aug 02, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: romantic-comedy
4.5 Stars
This novella packs a punch. It has so much emotion, but also the right amount of humor. I'm one who likes dual points of view, but in this one I didn't really notice. Trust me that's hard to do for me. Remi's story hits you in the heart, but also makes you fall in love with him. There are moments that made me laugh, cry, gasp, and happy sigh. This book left me with a smile on my face.
Ashleigh
Aug 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Super Sweet Story!

The writing draws you in and keeps you involved throughout the whole story, I found myself in love with not only the characters but also the world that was created.

The descriptions of the characters and their feelings are so involved, you can truly picture it in your mind.

This review has been voluntarily submitted for your consideration.
Megan
Jul 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Aisling Magic gave us the perfect summer read. This novella had a little bit of everything. Angsty feels, laughs, dancing, and of course romance! I need this to become a series. Give me full length please!
Catarina Águas
Aug 03, 2020 rated it really liked it
I loved this story anf I just wished it could be longer. Remi and Kaci were so good together, and I love their personalities individually. The side characters were awesome too, and I would love to see Candee and Nicholas book

• Flirting with 40
  • Quarter Miles (Runaway, #3)
  • The Wreckage of Us
  • Forsaken Trail (Runaway, #4)
  • Heartbreak Lover (Broken Hearts Academy, #2)
  • The Triple Threat
  • Only One Chance (Only One, #2)
  • Dead Pretty
  • The Bookworm's Guide to Dating (The Bookworm's Guide, #1)
  • Shooting Star (Bright Young Things, #0.5)
  • When the Time Is Right
  • Eastern Lights (Compass, #2)
  • The Invitation
  • Dotted Lines (Runaway, #5)
  • Temptation on Ocean Drive (The Sunshine Sisters, #2)
  • One Hot Italian Summer
  • Pride and Papercuts (The Austens, #5)
  • Hello Stranger
Hi, it's me! Aisling Magie.

Let's keep this short, shall we? My books guarantee three things: humor, heartbreak, and a definite happily ever after.
Is that something you'd like to read?
If you just replied "yes" to your screen, check out my books section.

To know about my writing updates, join me in the following places:

Instagram
Facebook Readers Group
Bookbub
Pinterest
Amazon
Website

I hope your next rea

News & Interviews

Nature, in Her infinite awesomeness, can provide solace even when you’re stuck in the house. As a matter of fact, the numbers suggest that...
“We’re the main characters of our story, and the secondary characters of other people’s stories, so in the end, if you’re not happy, then your story has yet to be told.” 1 likes
“Believe me, when we kiss, and we will, you will know we kissed.”
I laugh lightly, trying to break the tension only to find that I’m breathless. “That’s cocky.”
He shrugs.
“We’re not going to kiss.”
He leans down, stopping when our foreheads touch. “Kaci, we will kiss. But not now. We’ll kiss when we’re unable to stop ourselves from kissing each other.”
1 likes