Start by marking “Good Boy (Call Me Daddy #1)” as Want to Read:
Good Boy (Call Me Daddy #1)

Good Boy

(Call me Daddy #1)

I think I may have lost my mind.
Staying with Maxwell Dynast was meant to be temporary.
Calling him Daddy was a mistake.
The lust in his eyes has me craving more, it’s forbidden.

My bachelor life was all figured out.
And then… I met him.
Trevor Douglas is my dad’s best friend and I can’t get enough of him.
He’s twenty years older, sexy as hell and completely off-limits, o
Published July 20th 2019

Start your review of Good Boy (Call Me Daddy #1)
Gerbera_Reads
DNF at 43%

It would have been a good erotic short novella if the Daddy/Boy dynamics was introduced gradually. Here it was just out of the blue, and without establishing any kind of trust or bond it didn't feel natural. I couldn't see them as Daddy and Boy at all. I had a hard time liking Max since he basically was a pushy SOB and didn't inspire me to look at him as someone able to provide for the needs of a vulnerable Boy. I should have liked it more but something was just missing, and no amount
Ed Davis
Sep 11, 2019 rated it did not like it
No, No, No....... I made it 24%. These were two of the most unlikeable characters I’ve ever read. If I had someone talked to me the way Max did when these two losers met, I would have just turned around and left. In fact that just what I did. I left. Anyone who has read my reviews knows that I love kink. This wasn’t the Daddy kink.
True Loveislovereview
Jul 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2019, lgbtq
Ahh, a delicious, dirty-mouthed short story! A rich af Daddy and his older boy.

Max is a wealthy businessman. He has an awful relationship with his father and hasn’t seen him in ages. Then he gets a call and his father ask him, more ordered him to give his best Trevor a room in his house for the next two months until his house is finished. Oh no! Never!

After a while Trevor stands on his threshold. Both are stunned by each other’s appearance.
Trevor is almost old enough to be Max’s father. Trevor i
Mary Murphy
Shelves: arc-list, m-m, aubrie-lee
Received as an ARC for an honest review.
When Trevor moved to Canada, he moves in with his best friends son. Max is taken with Trevor when he first walked through the door. Trevor has some hang ups, and only makes his move when Trevor ask him to. Loved how Max gave Trevor his space when needed and was there for him as needed as well. Great couple. Can't wait to hear how this story moves along.
Jamie Lee Zonneveld
Aug 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
Good Boy was my first book by Aubrie Lee and I liked it. I enjoyed the story of billionair Maxwel and his father's best friend Trevor. It's a steamy and funny short story. ...more
Gigi Birtie
Oct 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
So steamy and soooo good!!! I really don’t like mm but Aubrie really knows how to write so of course I had to read this!!! It’s a quick read and worth the time!!! Love love looooooved it!!! 🥰♥️
Tristan
May 07, 2020 rated it liked it
Shelves: bdsm
3.5/5

It was fun for a novella. However its length also meant the story felt rushed.
Christina Wade - BFD Book Blog
This book didn’t work for me. I’ve somehow ended up on a daddy/boy kick lately, reading several books with that theme in the last month and this one felt rushed, I couldn’t connect with either character (probably because there wasn’t much development of either of them) and the dialog was almost campy.

I don’t think I’ve ever read a daddy/boy book where the daddy is the character with the ‘daddy issues’ and I’m not sure how I feel about it. In the books I’ve read the ‘daddy’ is a stronger, more m
Claudia Lezár
3,5*

PLEASE READ MY RATING SYSTEM!!!

To my ratings:

‘Love’s Tethered Heart’ from C.L. Etta or
'Liberty' from Seth King),
it's like an A+

4* - very good and will be often reread and is a
WOW-book with interesting plot and surprises
(like most of Andrew Grey’s books)
it's like an A

3,5* - a really good book, which will be reread a few
times
Ronda Brimeyer
Jul 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
A very unique fast pace story of two men who have one thing in common. Maybe a few more. We meet Max a young rich and intelligent man who knows what he wants for his life. Then we meet Trevor a friend to Max's so called father Sam. Sam asked for a favor and Max said yes under protests. Trevor is staying with Max for two months under his roof and his rules. When these two meet sparks fly and then the adventures begin. With words and actions wanting control and who will submit to it. Consenting ad ...more
Kathryn Manzella
Jul 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
GOOD BOY by Aubrie Lee is a contemporary m/m romance with Daddy kink spice. What adds even more to the story's appeal is that "Baby Boy" Trevor is 20 years older than Daddy Max... and is the best friend of Max's distant father. It is a quick read... a spicy treat of a tale that offers steam, fun banter, and very low drama. The characters are interesting and fun and the story quick and satisfying.I am excited to read future books from this series, and author.

I received an advanced reader's copy
Jamie (TheRebelliousReader)
3 stars. It was so close to being a 4 but then the unnecessary drama and arguing happened towards the end between Max and Trevor and it ruined it. It felt very contrived to me but the ending itself and everything else before that was really good. This is a very quick and smutty read. The characters have great chemistry and the sex scenes are really well written. I'm definitely planning on reading book two because it looks like this series focuses on Older Boy/Younger Daddy which is my kryptonite ...more
Essie
Aug 31, 2019 rated it liked it
I have mixed feelings about this one. I almost DNF because I didn’t like the beginning (and I love Daddy kink!). I didn’t connect to the MC’s at all. I thought Max was a douche who was forcing himself on Trevor, almost like sexual assualt.
But I wanted to find out what the deal with Sam was so I kept reading. The second half was much better, when feelings came into play.
This would have been a better story for me if it had been longer and if the characters were more developed.
Autumn Breeze
Jul 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
If you are looking for a short but utterly filthy read, I highly recommend Good Boy by Aubrie Lee. Maybe I am a pervert but I utterly loved everything about Maxwell and Trevor.

Read the rest of the review on Wine Drunk Book Reviews
Rowena
Jul 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
This was my first younger daddy/older man MM/ dad’s best friend read and it did not disappoint. It was a very interesting storyline with the delicious heat level I enjoy. This was quick, steamy with some drama and you need to read it today. I voluntarily reviewed an advance readers copy of this book.
Mary
Jul 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
While daddy/little boy is not really my cup of tea, Good Boy is a steamy quick read. Max is the rich daddy to Trevor, his father’s best friend. Trevor is 20 years older than Max. Interesting story with interesting characters.
Shweta Choudhary
Aug 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I was reading this genre after a very long time and it was a refreshing take on gay romance. Normally I read about older man taking over younger one but this was a vice versa book which was very interesting. Can't wait to read by this author. Really hooked me by this unique storyline. ...more
Sparklin
Jul 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The m/m is really not one of my favorite genres. With that being said, this was one hot and short steamy read.
Heather
Jul 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-2019
I love a good MM story. This was my first daddy/little boy story but I definitely enjoyed it. It was very hot!
Fiona
Jul 25, 2019 rated it liked it
I enjoyed this book it was a little short to properly get the story out but I understand there will be further books in the story
Brianne McCallum
Aug 22, 2020 rated it liked it
#mm #shortstory

Very short. In the end I think they made a good pair and have potential to be a great boy/Daddy match and it could of had the potential to be a great read. Which is why I gave it 3 stars. There is just so many things that got in the way. First, their relationship happened so quick out of the blue. It just didn't make sense. Second, Maxwell came off super pushy/predatory. Not really how you would expect a good Daddy to act. Third, Max hated his father but still allowed him to bull
Lora
Jan 04, 2020 rated it really liked it
Decent story. The secondary story felt rushed at the end but it was still good.
Laina Gruver
3.25-3.5 stars

Didn’t hate it but didn’t love it either. I had a hard time connecting with the characters. Max was a bit too aggressive and pushy for my taste but I grew to like him a little at the end. Trevor went from acting like a ‘good boy’ to acting like what they were doing was wrong every time he heard from Sam (Max’s dad and Trevor’s friend). Had some Daddy/boy dynamics but not too much.

The story was decent and the sexy times were kinda hot but the story was too quick at times while slow
Samantha
Sep 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
HOT! OMG Wow what a book! So much steam and sexiness 😍

Max and Trevor were off the charts! They were bound to end up together being so close. Max was stuck having Trevor stay with him after his father called and told him so. When Trevor arrived there was a mystery as to why he was really there.

Max was so sweet towards Trevor, buying him things and making him feel welcome. He also made Trevor call him Daddy even though Trevor was twice his age.

When Max’s dad comes to visit the truth behind why
Amy Dufera - Amy's MM Romance Reviews
Aubrie Lee's Good Boy is a fun Daddy romance with the younger man being the Daddy.

This May to December has that great twist with a younger, confident and dominant man. Trevor and Max meet when Trevor's Dad sets them up as temporary roommates. It doesn't take long for the sparks to fly.

This story includes a rich and successful man, a man falling for his father's friend, and some hot and steamy D/s. It's full of fears, doubts, and family issues.

Good Boy is good when you're in the mood for a quic
Christal
Aug 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
An intriguing short love story that begins when Samuel sends Trevor to live in his son’s home for two months until his new apartment is ready. Max, who definitely has no love for his father, finds himself intrigued with Trevor, an older man who has his own secrets, and can’t stop himself from attempting to push Trevor’s buttons. There is some Daddy kink (and not in the way that you are likely expecting!) and a showdown with Samuel after Trevor’s secret is revealed. If you aren’t into m/m stories ...more
Laurie Jean
Aug 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Quick hot read

A hot as feck dirty quick read. Max steamrolled into letting his father Sam’s best friend Trevor move in with him for 2 month. Max has a horrible “relationship” with his father who is not a good person and Max is none to happy with this but allows Trevor to stay with him. There’s an instant sexual connection with these two and Trevor finds himself giving into this younger man and calling him Daddy. I loved the age difference and the flip on “normal” daddy/little boy. Just because
Cheryl
Sep 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Thank you for the ARC read, I voluntarily give this book an honest review. Trevor was a houseguest that Max didn't want or need. A friend of his good for nothing father. What started off as just something to psst the time. Only Trevor was hiding something from his "Daddy" turning it into something more was tiresome to Max, when Trevor was throwing excuses at him all the time, but when dear old dad show up will the truth come out or will Trevor run because of shame of the relationship between the ...more
Jordan Leger
Aug 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I have read a few MM romances prior to this one. In this book, Max (a main character) is forced by his father to house a guest for two months. That guest being, Trevor. First off I love the chemistry between these two. I like the back and forth between them as they test the relationship.

Well, only one is standoffish. But boy does Max know what he wants! Will Trevor fall for this handsome man or will he move out when his apartment is ready?

Ah questions you'll have the answers to if you read the
Ebonie
Aug 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
Steamy, sexy, and a tad forbidden = really good read!

Trevor and Max are everything I put in the title: steamy, sexy, and a tad forbidden. Trevor is Max’s dad’s best friend, much older than Max, and drawn to Max like a moth to a flame. Max seems arrogant and entitled, but he’s really a romantic with a touch of cockiness and a love of being Daddy. There’s a couple of twists that took awhile to develop, but overall, this read is quick and really good. I’m looking forward to the next book in this se

• In the Name of the Father (Father, #1)
  • Gentle Hand (Perfect Hands #2)
  • Caring for Little Ollie (Different Hearts, #1)
  • Firm Hand (Perfect Hands, #1)
  • Kel's Keeper
  • Their Boy (The Game, #2)
  • Daddy Rules (Breaking the Rules #6)
  • Intoxicating (Elite Protection Services #1)
  • Snow Regrets (Snowed In - Valentine's Inc. #3)
  • Desires (Undisclosed, #1)
  • Rules to Follow (Davey's Rules #1)
  • Healing Hand (Perfect Hands #5)
  • My Kind of Man (HeavyLoad!, #1)
  • Pretty Baby (Daddy's Boy, #2)
  • Baby Boy (Daddy's Boy, #1)
  • Lost Boy (Daddy's Boy, #3)
  • Open Encounters (Kink Chronicles, #2)
  • Untamed (Untamed, #1)
Aubrie Lee is the sexy minded alter ego of a very normal, a tad boring, always smiling mid-twenties woman.
At first glance, you would never believe that she is capable of not only fantasizing but writing all the hot, steamy stories that lurk inside her mind.
But as we all know looks can be deceiving, and you are given first row seats to all her stories, there will be lots of giggles and HEA's, that

Call me Daddy (2 books)
  • Drunk Boy (Call Me Daddy, #2)