Start by marking “Beasts Of Both Worlds (Paranormal Dating Agency, #22)” as Want to Read:
Beasts Of Both Worlds (Paranormal Dating Agency, #22)

Beasts Of Both Worlds

(Paranormal Dating Agency #22)

Fighting a lifetime of learned prejudice against shifters, Harlow Quinn left home to escape her family. Never in her wildest dreams did she expect to find Gerri Wilder of the Paranormal Dating Agency and two smokin’ hot mates. Just thinking of them made her hormones go up in flames.

Lux Luther, wolf alpha, and his tiger beta, Osian Drive knew they would someday find the w
Kindle Edition, 1st Edition, 236 pages
Published July 20th 2019 by Latin Goddess Press, Inc.

To ask other readers questions about Beasts Of Both Worlds, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Beasts Of Both Worlds

Start your review of Beasts Of Both Worlds (Paranormal Dating Agency, #22)
Aug 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Book 22 in PDA series by Milly Taiden
Harlow Quinn is a human that meets Gerri Wilder the owner of Paranormal Dating Agency in a coffee shop.
Harlow comes from a crazy anti shifter family.
Gerri organises Harlow to go to her school reunion with two dates.
Osian tiger shifter and Lux wolf and Alpha are partners running their wolf pack are contacted by Gerri and told to meet Harlow at the school.
This is great book and I enjoyed the very complicated because of Harlow connection to her crazy anti s
Angela
Feb 26, 2020 rated it it was ok
Shelves: ku-read, review-done
Not as good as others in the series

I normally enjoy the books in the series but there were a lot of problems with this one that made it hard to follow. There were plot holes, grammatical errors, and assumptions made where more it felt like part of the story was missing. It was like the story was rushed and not edited. The story line itself was interesting, I just wish it was better written.
Donna
Aug 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A tale of love that takes place amidst the forces of hate and prejudice. This is a sweet and sexy ménage that will keep you on the edge of your seat rooting for the good guys and love to prevail over hate. One of the best in this series to date.
Tilya Eloff
Feb 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Loved it so much.

Beast of Both Worlds

Harlow Quinn the daughter of a crazy shifter hating mom, who just wants to live her life her own way and find love. Lux Luther- alpha wolf and Osian Drive - beta, tiger, they are two parts of what will be the perfect triad. Gerri Wilder the owner of the paranormal dating agency , funny ,quick witted, and typically says the most prevented things. You have to love her, or at least I do. Is always there to help the shifters find their mates.

I have loved all of
Desert Lumens
Sep 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Such an amazing book!

I loved this story so much! Gerri is at it 100%!! In her element causing mischief! Lol. The triad has been formed! Like Zelda! Build the tri-force! The names had me laughing, Harlow Quinn. Lux luthor and osian drive! How baller is that? 🤣 Milly really did outdo herself with this one! Harlow turn into a nympho really quick boy! Once the “lone wolf” self proclaimed wallflower claimed her orgasms she really couldn’t turn the machine off lol. The factory was in full production m
Cindy
Feb 16, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Ancestry

Harlow, or Low as her brother Jasper calls her, has had a bad day and Fate literally her into Gerri. As we all know, once you meet Gerri, anything and everything can and will happen. Once on Gerri's roller-coaster called life, Low not only learns new things but also starts to unravel her past. Did I mention her mother is as nutty as a fruitcake? As things unfold Low and Jasper also learn about their ancestors, putting a whole new spin on things. Along the way one of her mates finally ha
Lovely
Jan 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Really good read

This book is a really good read. I like how the characters are tied together and how they take their time building up each one individually and then jointly. I like the twist put on the family Dynamic and how it all came to a head at the end. I like getting to know each character had their own in the battles and their own in the strength to overcome it all. Overalls I love the action of the romance and I love the ending.
S
Mar 29, 2020 rated it really liked it
I really like this installment in the paranormal dating agency series. Gerri Wilder is such an awesome character. So down to earth with an airpf mystery. I have to admit the names is this one threw me off. Harlow Quinn, Osian Drive and Lux Luthor? Was a tad bit much, but it didnt take away from the storyline. I would have loved to know more about Harlow’s dad and the night that she remembers throughout the book. But alas, it wasnt meant to be.
Nicole
Jun 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Loved it!

I just can't seem to get enough of this series!
With Harlow's family being anti shifter things seem like they just aren't gonna go the way that Gerri says they will. But who are we to go against her and what she knows is right.
Lux and Osian have their work cut out for them. Good thing Harlow is pretty easy to convince.
I can't wait to see what Gerri has in store for her next match up.
Harlow and Lux and Osian

Been a while since I've read a book from this series and I remember them being better. It wasn't so bad that I didn't finish it, but I struggled to get into the plot. Some elements felt forced. And the editing was bad to the point of distraction. Too many times I had to stop and re-read a paragraph to figure out who was speaking only to realize that more than one character's dialogue had been squeezed into a paragraph.
Kimberly
May 13, 2020 rated it really liked it
A wolf, tiger, and....

Gerri strikes again. This time she might have some trouble on her hands though. She matches up a human to become a part of a Triad.

Only problem is that her family hates shifters. They make it their work to rid the planet of them.

Can her mates protect her?
Marsha
May 25, 2020 rated it really liked it
Both Worlds

Another win for Milly Taiden. I love the paranormal dating agency and Geri Wilder. This triad with an alpha wolf and a beta tiger shifter was pretty good. Geri finding their mate and setting them up on a blind date to her high school reunion was a hoot. Add in the crazy shifter hating family and this is one fast paced book.
Twinkle Smith
Jun 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Crazzy

Wow! That hits alot of people right at home it's a shame children get abused wish all could end as happily as there's did. This was a dramatic story and a touch on some forbidden topics, I am glad you brought it to light, I hope some take away something from this story. Never judge people you never know what there going through,.
Kai
Apr 01, 2020 rated it really liked it
Safe, the two guys have been waiting for their triad. The haven't been with a girl together before but weren't celibate so they slept around waiting for their one and that irked me a bit. She was way too trusting in a stranger that was Gerry. Good story
Jan 10, 2020 rated it really liked it
Love this series! Even the alien shifter ones which I was a little leery of....Boils down to Milly Taiden books being Milly Taiden books with heroines you love and both POV which I love!
LuDena
Mar 07, 2020 rated it really liked it
Double trouble

I enjoyed the book but there were a few things I wish would of had more detail . Hard to say too much don't want to put spoilers in my review.
kendell perdue
Mar 31, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Good

So good and so crazy I don't know how she can keep making book better the last but she does I can't wait to read the next one
Cary
Apr 25, 2020 rated it really liked it
Great

Good story filled with twists and turns and an extra dose of paranormal but my brain is still fixated on one thing alone... What is Gerri???
Lynne
Jun 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Great book

Why Amazon insist on 20 words for a review via kindle, I don't know. Especially when I just want to say that I really enjoyed this book.
susan aitkens
Jun 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Love it

Love reading all get story s and just want to start the next read as fast as l can,please carry on right g
Tammy Sowards-Sanchez
Sep 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Loved it

I loved this book. Showing how you never know where your life will lead you. When they realize that there lives are all connected.
Charlotte
Oct 14, 2020 rated it really liked it
Another good installment of the series! I enjoyed this book. The story was good and made me want more.
AlissaJayne
Feb 11, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Good read.

Still loving this series. Can’t get enough of the Paranormal Dating Agency. So glad Harlow and Jasper were able to get away from the crazy mother.
Tracey Clover
Dec 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
Beasts of both worlds

As usual funny and sweet ,but with the added bit of danger to keep you on the edge of your seat
Janet Russell
Dec 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great book good story!

The first in a series of books of the paranormal dating agency! This time a young woman gets helped by a older woman who runs a dating agency who sets her up on a date who two men,
one tiger one wolf who want to become a triad!
and that's where the excitement starts! Great book great characters, only not very long!
Jane Elizabeth
Nov 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
KU Edition reader

Can we talk a convoluted mess!? Not the story, but some of the characters make you want to reach on and smack them upside their head, but you can't fix stupid in real life, and Milly portrayed it perfectly in this wonderful story!
Sue
Jul 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
An Alpha and Beta need a “Mate”, Gerri Wilder comes to their assistance!!
This is the story of two shifters and their human mate, Lux is an Alpha Wolf and Osian is a Tiger and his Beta and they need a mate to complete their triad, this will then allow the to bring peace and stability to their pack, this was predicted when the two shifters had been boys.
Harlow is a beautiful female with plenty of curves and attitude who is at a real low point in her life until she bumps into Gerri Wilder at a supe
Nikki Brooks
Aug 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
Lux may be the Alpha but Osian is his best friend as well as his Beta. They are aware that for their pack to thrive, they need to face the fact that their HEA comes in the shape of a triad. But will they ever be able to find the one female who could appease both Wolf and Tiger?

Harlow is having a bit of a craptastic day when she bumps into (literally) Gerri Wilder. But is this really chance or is ms Wilder up to something? She soon sees just what Harlow needs to put a smile on her face and lust b
Ann
Jul 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs
Harlow's having a tough week: she's been terminated, and she still needs a date for her high school reunion...even if she's not sure she wants to attend. And then to top it all off, she breaks down in front of, and spills all her troubles to, a complete stranger. Gerri Wilder, shifter matchmaker extraordinaire, listens to Harlow and is more than happy to help....at least with the reunion issue. She has a couple of shifters that would be absolutely perfect for Harlow. Too bad Harlow's family hate ...more
Sandra Aaron
Jul 27, 2019 rated it liked it
This is an OK shifter romance, with mostly likable main characters. It features the typical shifter instalove, and two hot shifters who find a mate to complete their triad. I always like the paranormal dating agency stories, because I just adore Gerri Wilder's character -- she is always a lot of fun.

I liked Lux, Osian, and Harlow, but it seemed like they were all more in lust than in love. I just didn't think they spent enough time together to really be in love yet -- definitely in lust, but no
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Claiming Her Dragons (Paranormal Dating Agency)
  • Purrfectly Mated (Paranormal Dating Agency; Maverick Pride, #1)
  • Bite My Bengal (Heads N' Tails, #3)
  • Covering His Fox (Heads N’ Tails, #4)
  • Purrfectly Trapped (Paranormal Dating Agency; Maverick Pride, #3)
  • Midnight Star (Paranormal Dating Agency / Aurora Champions, #4)
  • Purrfectly Kissed (Paranormal Dating Agency; Maverick Pride, #2)
  • For the Love of Fire and Ice (Heads N’ Tails, #2)
  • Hill Bear Christmas
  • Dragon of Glass (Fae Shifter Knights, #1)
  • Bodyguard Bear (Justice Squad, #3)
  • Gunner (Silverback Redemption #1)
  • Bound to the Dragon (Lost Dragons, #5)
  • Wildfire Sea Dragon (Fire & Rescue Shifters: Wildfire Crew #3)
  • The Wolf Marshal's Pack (U.S. Marshal Shifters, #3)
  • Tactical Bear (P.O.L.A.R., #4)
  • Rookie Bear (Justice Squad, #1)
  • Quicksilver Dragon
Milly Taiden (also writes as April Angel) was born in the prettiest part of the Caribbean (to her) known as the Dominican Republic. Currently, she resides in New York City with her husband, bossy young son and their little dog Speedy.

When she’s not working full-time, texting with her best friend Heidi in England, chastising her son for pulling the dog’s ears, shopping with her sister Jewel or watc

Paranormal Dating Agency (1 - 10 of 29 books)
  • Twice the Growl (Paranormal Dating Agency, #1)
  • Geek Bearing Gifts (Paranormal Dating Agency, #2)
  • Her Purrfect Match (Paranormal Dating Agency, #3)
  • Curves 'em Right (Paranormal Dating Agency, #4)
  • Tall, Dark and Panther (Paranormal Dating Agency, #5)
  • The Alion King (Paranormal Dating Agency, #6)
  • There's Snow Escape (Paranormal Dating Agency, #7)
  • Scaling Her Dragon (Paranormal Dating Agency, #8)
  • In the Roar (Paranormal Dating Agency, #9)
  • Bearfoot and Pregnant (Paranormal Dating Agency, #10)

News & Interviews