Start by marking “CONFESSIONS OF A TRAVELER: The Observations of Alien 597” as Want to Read:
CONFESSIONS OF A TRAVELER: The Observations of Alien 597

CONFESSIONS OF A TRAVELER: The Observations of Alien 597

Grotesque insect looking beasts, which burst out of your chest, and have acid for blood. Grey and short aliens with big eyes, who want to take over your mind, and they do horrible experiments with instruments that go up your anus. They’ve come to take over the world, and make you into a zombie or dinner. If they ever land in full view, they would either be worshiped and a ...more
Published June 7th 2019

To ask other readers questions about CONFESSIONS OF A TRAVELER, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about CONFESSIONS OF A TRAVELER

Start your review of CONFESSIONS OF A TRAVELER: The Observations of Alien 597
Whispering Stories
Aug 30, 2019 rated it liked it
Confessions of a Traveler: The Observations of Alien 597, is a very short story at just 18 pages long that focuses on Alien 597 and her observations whilst she is on Earth.

It’s hard to write a comprehensive review of a book that is only 18 pages long and took me around 5-10 minutes to read it. Firstly, the book is very geographical in that the Alien 597 is visiting the USA and that is where her notes on the planet are from. There is a lot of information on different types of motels/hotels and ev
Donna Maguire

This was a different story from what I would normally read but I do like to try out new genres where I can and push the boundaries of my normal “safe” reads.

This one was not really what I was expecting but that is in a good way. I thought that the story was well written and it is ultimately a view of the earth and its inhabitants from an alien perspective.

It is 3.5 stars from me for this one rounded up to 4 stars on both Goodreads and Amazon, a different
Leelynn (Sometimes Leelynn Reads) ❤
Best line in the book:

Chewbacca is popular with women.

I think this was an interesting first impression of an alien visiting the USA for the first time. I think it was funny that humans wanting to drink coffee makes us similar to ants because they don’t rest for a very long. I guess I can totally see that.

It’s also interesting that from an alien’s perspective, everyone is in competition to destroy the world. I totally see it, although it is a sad thing to hear from an outsider’s perspective. Outs
CJ
A quirky and fun short story documenting the observations of aliens among us. Really hope this is a teaser or prequel to something bigger as it has a lot of potential.

Thank you to Netgalley and the publishers for the ARC.
Heather

Alien 597 didn't want to grow up to be a traveler.  But now her species has found out about humans and she is going to go and observe life on Earth.

I love fish out of water stories about people (or aliens) finding new cultures.  This is a very quick read since it is a short story.  She makes many mistakes trying to understand how humans are interacting with her.

Author Bio –
Clara L Molina writes Science Fiction books most of the time, dabbles in comic drawings occasionally, and writes to
Jessica
Aug 31, 2019 rated it really liked it
All my reviews can be found at: http://jessicasreadingroom.com
~~~~
This review appeared on my site on August 27th, 2019 as a part of the blog tour.
~~~~
This is a cute, fun short story about Alien 597 traveling to Earth and sharing her observations and discoveries. If only we humans knew about the aliens among us and what their thoughts are! I would love to see this concept expanded upon and Alien 597 traveling to certain parts of the USA (Las Vegas and Disney World for starters!) and then the re
Jessica Belmont
Aug 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
Confessions of a Traveler is a short story with a unique take on alien invasion. I enjoyed this view of the Earth. It was intriguing and I had fun reading this one.

I recommend checking this short story out. I don’t want to write too much about the plot, but it is well-placed and clever. This is one you should just read!

* I recieved a copy of this book as part of a blog tour with Rachel's Random Resources. All opinions are my own.*

Find this review and more on my blog: https://www.jessicabelmont.w
Stephanie Burton