Start by marking “Someday, Somehow” as Want to Read:
Someday, Somehow

Someday, Somehow

Men and women can be friends.
At least that’s what I’ve been telling myself since George walked into my life.
We bicker as much as we have each other’s backs.
We’re inseparable.
So, she left to find herself and I feel like I can’t breathe without her.
It’s okay, it’s only temporary.
But when she walks back into my life, it’s on the arm of a stranger.
Her fiancé.
Seriously, I
Published October 3rd 2019

To ask other readers questions about Someday, Somehow, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Someday, Somehow

Start your review of Someday, Somehow
Nadine Bookaholic
Read an excerpt and enter the #giveaway on my blogpost here: https://nadineisobsessedwithbooks.blo...

Someday, Somehow is a fun, slow burn friends to lovers romance that will have you wondering how on earth it took these two so long to finally get together. I'm not kidding either, this book takes place over twelve years, TWELVE YEARS, if that isn't a slow burn I really don't know what is.

I love a good friends-to-lovers romance and this one was just what the doctor ordered. Auggie met George when
My Own Bookshelves
Love doesn't come easy for George (Georgia) and Auggie. But friendship does. This is the slow-burn magic of a missed opportunities story that Claudia Burgoa provides to readers.

The author gives you a look at how the two grow up and never are on the same page at the same time when it comes to falling in love. We get to see them have all their dreams come true except the one in their hearts. It's 12 years of supporting each other and their dreams. However, something holds them both back to admitt
Jamie - The Bookish Attitude
Advanced Reader Copy Review

This story is an absolutely beautiful slow burn. From the very beginning I was drawn into this story. It's prologue is set in the present day, but that not where this story starts.
Its an almost clean romance that despite what you may be thinking had no cheating.

Auggie is absolutely clueless, through out the whole story there is so much love shining through. Even though he thinks that he doesn't deserve it and that he will never be good enough it is painfully obviou
TheGuideToRomanceNovels
Sep 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
 photo 20190911_093110_zpsviclxzhy.png
Not my first read by the author, and I have to say that it was an impulse jump. That said, because it involves another man and all that. Kind of was a little scared to jump in, triangles are one of my triggers. Luckily this wasn't to the point where I couldn't read it.
It was a little different for me, I unfortunately couldn't connect to I don;t know if it was the characters or the story. Either way, that doesn't mean I didn't enjoy it, it was just a little different for me...the tone.

Auggie
Ashleigh (A Page Once Turned)
Sep 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
This story is an awesome slow burn best-friends to lovers' book with its own unique twists and turns to it. This story is told over the span of 12 years.

Georgia Jones, or George as she is known to everyone, leaves home to go to college. This is where she meets Agustin Beltran, or Auggie as he is known by friends and family. Their first meeting is not a great one, their second starts off bad as well. But as they sit and talk, they just click forming a mutual bond over food. George is lonely and
Jessie
Oct 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Sometimes love comes so furtively that it can go unnoticed, even if the signs are in front of you, blinking almost imperceptibly and increasing over the years.

Auggie and Georgia are two people who meet accidentally. Then they meet again "casually." In the first meeting it was not good at all. Georgia has a wrong perception of Auggie, which changes in the second encounter and gives way to a friendship that grows with each passing day. A sublime and solid friendship. The kind of friendship where
Bibliophile  Chloe
Sep 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This story is truly the art of the slow burn.

This story takes place over 12 years, but the flow and the rhythm of this story is beautifully done!  The characters are so well written that you feel like you truly know them.

This is the story of Auggie and George, this is their story of friendship that is honest and true and not always hearts and flowers.  They meet in college and they grow together and sometimes apart over the years.  I loved how their friendship trumps everything.  I admired how b
Lisa
Oct 13, 2019 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
This was a slow burn, like snails pace friendship that results in something by the end (90%!!!) I wouldn’t call this a romance because it just took eons to get to any semblance of heat between the MCs. I loved Auggie and George so much and wished this story was done differently so I could enjoy them together together. We spent the majority of the story in the past and could of used lots more time in the present. Side characters were great. There’s lots of cooking in this and I took away a great ...more
Mandie
Oct 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
Someday, Somehow was a fun read. I enjoyed it. It was quite entertaining.
BookAddict
Sep 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Burgoa doesn’t simply tell a story. She captures the reader with spellbinding prose, propelling her into an enchanting book world, and takes her on a journey, one that is touching, poignant, heartfelt and rich with emotion. It’s impossible not to fall in love with her characters and feel like a peripheral character yourself as you follow the bumps and twists along the way. And Auggie and George's story certainly has more than its share of twists and turns.

Their story starts for us long before ro
Yolanda McGee~Veronica's Reading Vault
Someday Somehow is such a sweet, sexy and cleverly written best friends to lovers romantic comedy. Ms. Burgoa is the master of slow burn romance, she creates magic every time and once again she outdid herself by writing another beautiful and heartwarming book.

Auggie and George met in college and their friendship develops over the course of several years. From the beginning, I adored all the qualities of their friendship, I just knew these two were soulmates and were meant to be together (even t
Pam
Oct 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
3.5 Stars

This book was a fun, surprise meeting to friends to lovers book. The story was good and the characters were lovable.

Auggie is a great guy who is so determined to do well by his family and be their for everyone. His mom left them a long time ago and he stepped up to help where he could. When he meets this beautiful girl and gets to know her, he likes her but she quickly puts him in the friend box.

George is all one in a new place trying to do what is expected and go to college and get a g
Erin Lewis
Oct 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
4 Star Review of Someday, Somehow by Claudia Y Burgoa

A slow burn, friends to lovers romance that spans a 12 year period. I have only read a couple of books by Claudia Burgoa and each book has been well written with characters that I could relate to.

The friendship between George and Auggie is real, they have been there for one another over the past 12 years and yet neither of them have ever been prepared to put their feelings on the line.

This is a story of missed chances, of not being on the sam
Cindy
Shelves: arc-books-2019
Someday, Somehow by Claudia Burgoa is a slow-burn, best friends to lovers romance, that I devoured. I'm a sucker for these kind of romances!

Georgia (George) and Aggie’s story begins in flashbacks told from the past building up to the present. These two had the most beautiful friendship. They could turn to each other for anything. While I ADORED both characters, both characters also kinda had me fuming a bit. They kinda created their own angst by not being and honest with one another. And let ye
Jennifer D.
Oct 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A wonderful slow burn, friends-to-lovers romance! Claudia is becoming one of my favorite authors! She can wring every last emotion out of you through her words. My heart felt all of it! You will fall in love with Auggie and George! They are perfect for each other and their friendship alone is relationship goals. I didn't want their story to end! ...more
Jenny B
Oct 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely adored the premise of the story and all the feels this story encompasses. The development of their relationship over the years and all the tribulations were very easy to relate to and made the book an easy read.

The build up was outstanding, I loved the slow burn and I loved every moment of the torture.
Amanda Shepard
Sep 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: highly-recommend
An epic slow burn, best friends to lovers romance. It was almost torture flipping through every sweet, drama filled page. The build up between the characters was mind consuming and I loved every single second of it. Prepare to get emotional. The ending was PERFECT. Full five stars!!!
TheSassyNerdBlog
Sep 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The more books by this author I read, the more I fall in love.

Someday, Somehow is a friend to lovers, slow burn that had me consumed from page one. I am a sucker for a slow burn, as much as it drives me bat shit crazy, I always go back for more... It is a form of sweet sweet torture, I swear and I love it.

In this book we have George and Auggie. They met in college, George, she was a freshman and Auggie was a sophomore, and the way they met was definitely not one of those amazing chance meeting
Janet Taggart Baldwin
Sep 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book by Claudia Burgoa is written a little differently than she usually writes. It is an almost clean romance. The first chapter is in the present, and then almost all of the rest of the book takes place 12 years prior, until it culminates back to the present day.

George and Auggie meet in college at a frat party in an unusual way. They decide to become best friends after one amazing kiss. Over the next 12 years, their friendship becomes more like family and their families even bond. The lov
colelovesreading_nz
Sep 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
Someday, Somehow by Claudia Burgoa was quite the roller coaster ride. I always wondered what it'd be like to pull yourself into a book to slap a character for being so ignorant; then I realised how wonderful and clever Claudia was by making me feel this way: it absolutely exhilarated me.

What could have been a disaster of an introduction turned into the friendship of a lifetime.
Becoming best friends, they made their way through college and relied on each other when the going got tough, even if It
Anna
Oct 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Auggie, Auggie, Auggie. I loved this slow burn friends to lovers romance!

Auggie becomes George's best friend after a few meetings that were perfect set ups for a meet cute and a kiss that should have told them both that friends were not all they were meant to be but instead they become one another's best friend. Each other's person. Definite overtones of When Harry Met Sally & Made of Honor.

I loved how their friendship grew and evolved. I also wanted to smack each up the head and knock a clue
Patricia Rohrs (words we love by blog)
If this book could it would receive 5 Michelin stars for its quirky characters that you can’t help but fall in love with each step of the way! As Auggie’s and George’s friendship grows so does their place in your heart! Their friendship definitely didn’t start off traditionally but that’s the thing with these two they’re unconventional but they’re forever!

Auggie is a deep soul who loves his family and will do EVERYTHING it takes to make them happy even if that means working himself into a lonel
Kate
Sep 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Georgia and Augustin make the sweetest couple. This book gripped me from the beginning. The camaraderie and kinship that these two have for each other have surmounted the "goal couple". This is an adorable story about how an out of this world attraction is put aside for a forever friendship. I enjoyed how realistic their friendship was and how devoted they were to each other’s success. My husband and I were best friends that fell in love, so I felt the same things that George and Auggie felt. Yo ...more
Konny
Sep 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Someday, Somehow by Claudia Burgoa is a slow burn, friends to lovers romance and gave me all the feels.
Someday, Somehow is Auggie and George's story.
Both are friends for a long time. Auggie is in love with George for a long time, but he never stepped up. He always stood back and gave her space and time. Only when she gets back, she's engaged to the wrong man.
The story jumps between past and present, a bit like a diary style. The caracters have ups and downs. The story contains a quirky heroine,
Monique Tinline
Sep 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I have been a reader of Claudias for some time now and this book would have to be the best one yet.

Auggie and George are both adictive in the way there story is written. From page one I was drawn in and didn't want it to end.

Auggie and George are the most cutest couple. A friendship that has just that perfect underlying fire that is simmering away until it takes a chance to erupt.
Auggie and George have this unique bond that I think many people wish they had and to see it portrayed so beautifu
Paula D
Sep 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What a slow burn romance! Friends turn into lovers but wow is it a funny, complicated romance! George and Auggie have known each other for years. But it took George to go find herself for Aussie to realize he is totally in love with her. Auggie comes back but is engaged! I wanted to pull my hair out at parts and yell but things happen for a reason and this is one romance book that keeps you on the edge till the end. 5/5 stars
Michele McMullen
Shelves: arc
So GOOD . Claudia has once again pulled me in with her words and made me fall for her characters. Someday, Somehow is a friends to lovers , slow burn that will follow these college friends through the ups and downs of their lives. They are truly made for one another but the time just isn't right. Auggie and Gorge are best friends that bring out the best in one another . A truly beautiful story and loved watching their friendship evolve into so much more !!!
~~Michele McMullen ~~
Cheyenne
Oct 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Someday, Somehow was an amazing book that I enjoyed from the very start! This is Auggie and George’s story. They meet while they’re in college and they become fast friends. They have so much in common and really help each other get through school but after they graduate and start their careers, they have a lot to figure out. It’s a sweet, friends to lovers story. I really enjoyed these characters and I’m sad the story is over. I would highly recommend this book!
Tania's Book Blog
Oct 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
This was such a good read!!! Auggie and George had sooooo many years of history and we get to see from when they first met up until when they finally see what’s in front of them. Their friendship was so honest but yet they were blind to each other’s real feelings; it was actually pretty funny at times. They were the best of friends and nothing was rushed. It took them years before realizing that they are meant to be together. Great story overall and great secondary characters.
Kaitie
Sep 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I have to tell you, sometimes a character needs a good, swift kick to the butt. I say that affectionately but dang did Auggie need it. And after that, Auggie and George were perfect. Their story was sweet and just, I love a good best friends to lovers. There are obstacles as always but it was a beautiful journey for these two!!
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
Bargain Basement: $100 Gift Card 1 11 Oct 04, 2019 05:40PM
Bargain Basement: $50 Gift Card Giveaway 1 9 Aug 22, 2019 08:19AM

• Man Cuffed (Man Hands #4)
  • What's Your Sign? (Cupids #2)
  • The Guy on the Left (The Underdogs, #2)
  • The Mighty Anchor (Rogue Academy, #3)
  • The Guy in the Middle (The Underdogs, #3)
  • Trying to Score (Hot Jocks, #3)
  • Devious Lies (Cruel Crown, #1)
  • Your Christmas Love (The Bennett Family, #10)
  • The Stopover (Miles High Club, #1)
  • Vaughn
  • The Italian
  • Blindsided
  • Venom (Rosewood Realm #1)
  • Twisted Marriage (Filthy Vows, #2)
  • Wild Open Hearts (Bluewater Billionaires)
  • Cocky Player (Rough Riders #4)
  • Violent Triumphs (White Monarch, #3)
  • Knox (Chicago Blaze, #4)
Claudia is an award-winning, USA Today bestselling author.
She writes alluring, thrilling stories about complicated women and the men who take their breath away.
She lives in Denver, Colorado with her husband and her youngest two children. She has a sweet Bichon, Macey, who thinks she's the ruler of the house. She's only partially right.
When Claudia is not writing, you can find her reading, knitti

News & Interviews

One of the great joys of a serious reading habit is discovering a new author that no one else knows about. Yet. This collection is designed to...