Start by marking “Fates' Fury” as Want to Read:
Fates' Fury

Fates' Fury

The last thing Jonah Sands expected on his thirtieth birthday was to have his life thrust into the hands of a dangerous, red-haired woman—or to be the only person in the world to survive an encounter with her.

As the death toll skyrockets, Jonah and his two best friends, the siblings Tristan and Ava Carter, find themselves at the epicentre of inexplicable phenomena—a stra
Published September 30th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Fates' Fury, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Fates' Fury

Start your review of Fates' Fury
Ainy
Sep 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Amazing new book from Liz Butcher!

Fate’s Fury is a gripping, ‘edge of your seat’ fantasy, filled with intrigue, mystery & a touch of romance. Throw in 3 young friends, gods from Greek mythology, ancient Egypt, Hades and Indian culture and you have a modern day apocalyptic situation where the very survival of mankind is threatened by the beautiful but deadly trio of Fates. Set in Brisbane Australia, Jonah, Ava and Tristan must discover their heritage & calling to be able to do battle against the
Shanannigans
There’s nothing I love more than a good “End of the World” story, but throw in ancient mythology and I am all over that!

That’s exactly what author, Liz Butcher has done with Fates’ Fury! It’s exciting, intense, and has non-stop action of mythical proportions (pun definitely intended)! I have always imagined the sisters of fate to be, well, to put it bluntly, pretty bitchy. I have never imagined them to be downright terrifying, but these girls are toe-curling, skin prickling scary, and they are o
Kristy Elizabeth
May 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A ripper of a read!

Loveable characters, quirky gods and goddesses, awesomely twisty plot - equals one truly enjoyable read from beginning to end. I hope we see lots more from you in the future. Thanks for the best pandemic distraction I had all week 🖤
Brittnay Holyoake-Welsh
Oct 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Love it!

A fantastic story with a good balance of action, romance, mythology and comedy. This is a book I could pick up and read any day.
Clare Rhoden
Classical gods and current day dangers make a good mix
Jacob Klop
Dec 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
Fate’s Fury is a dark fantasy wherein our world has unexpectedly come under siege by the Three Fates. Gods and humans are cleverly weaved into the world to create a unique novel that contains many wonderful mythological tales and characters.

The story begins kind of like a mystery into why various supernatural disasters are occurring around the world told from the perspective of three main characters. I enjoyed the horror of these occurrences and the idea of uncovering the mystery behind them. F
Anthony
Oct 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The Review

What really sticks out from the very first chapter is just how fast the author takes readers into the action and mystery of this story. A brand new take on the lore and mythology of Ancient Greek Mythology, the reader is shown a modern day world where the past and present collide. The blend of ancient mythology with character building that feels natural in the face of such unnatural events.

What really stands apart and makes this story so great however is the core relationships between
Aaron Wang
Oct 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
"Clash of the Titans for the Modern Age"

This novel is an impressive and ambitious undertaking in the "Modern Myth" genre. The author has woven together many threads from ancient mythology-the heroic journey, diverse pantheons of gods, prophecy, and fate-into a tale of world domination in the present time.

I especially enjoyed the rich interactions of the various gods (I'm a sucker for Greek mythology) and detailed research in creating their backstory.

Although this is solidly a mythological story,
Amanda Anderson
Sep 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Fate. Do we really get a choice? Or is everything already pre-determined for us? This is a question I have often pondered myself.

‘Fates’ Fury’ takes you on a mind opening experience, where the old world must join with the new, in it's current apocalyptic state.

The ‘Fates' are furious at humanity. Red haired deities, those that control what is to be, wage a merciless war against mankind.

Brisbanites, Jonah Sands and his childhood best friends, Tristan and Ava Carter, watch the world as they know i
Elisa
Sep 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Jonah, Tristan, and Ava, three friends who are about to have their lives upended in unimaginable ways!!!

So many questions, with no answers this is what happens when God's decision to play games with mortals...
Fate's Fury is a twisted world-ending tale that had me enthralled from the very beginning to the very end, I loved all the twists and turns, I seriously adored all of the characters and this amazing story left me wanting more.

A note I wrote to the author while reading Fate's Fury.
'enjoying
Oct 03, 2020
Taw
Nov 29, 2019
Liz Butcher
Sep 29, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Marianne
is currently reading it
Sep 10, 2020
Bahar Kuerekci
Nov 17, 2020

• The Atlantis Gene (The Origin Mystery, #1)
  • Well of Magic (Rosie O'Grady's Paranormal Bar and Grill #4)
  • Knights Magica (Rosie O'Grady's Paranormal Bar and Grill, #5)
  • Secrets of Green & Gold (Green & Gold #1)
  • Azyl Academy (Elemental Gatherers, #1)
  • Chaos Rising (Elemental Gatherers, #2)
  • Wilders
  • Dødens terning (Den store djævlekrig, #2)
  • The Fabled Quest Chronicles Box Set: Books 1-3
  • Modified: Volume 1
  • Autumn Nights: 13 Spooky Fall Reads (Autumn Nights, #1)
  • Darkkin Queen (Demon Accords, #16)
  • The Genome Project (The Evolution Gene #1)
  • The Pursuit of Truth (The Evolution Gene #2)
  • Quest Master (Fabled Quest Chronicles, #0.5)
  • Return of a Warlord (The Silvan #4)
  • The Way the World Ends (The Evolution Gene #3)
  • Cursed by Furies: A Tale of Vikings, Elves and Gods (The Cursed Elves Book 1)
Liz Butcher resides in Australia, with her husband, daughter, and their two cats. She’s a self-confessed nerd with a BA in psychology and an insatiable fascination for learning. When she’s not writing or spending time with her family, Liz enjoys road trips, astronomy, music and knitting.