Start by marking “The Kwanzaa Brunch: A Holiday Novella” as Want to Read:
The Kwanzaa Brunch: A Holiday Novella

The Kwanzaa Brunch: A Holiday Novella

A fated brunch and an unlikely Cupid

Sienna Charles is tired of the same old, same old. Same old job, same old city, same old friends. Same old men. Just when shes relegated herself to living Groundhogs Day, romance edition, Booker Lasalle swaggers into her life, courtesy an open position at Precision Software. Hes new to the company, to the city and, most importantly, to
Published December 24th 2019

To ask other readers questions about The Kwanzaa Brunch, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Kwanzaa Brunch

Start your review of The Kwanzaa Brunch: A Holiday Novella
Carolyn
Dec 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Brunch and More

Sienna got a whole lot of extra goodness at her company's new Brunch event. Anthony and Faith were a hoot, a lovely couple, and they added to the storyline. I certainly loved Sienna's take no prisoner's attitude. Booker, the new guy was what she needed to squelch her inner bad girl image. He could have his way with words and such. A holiday novella about a quirky office was too cute to miss...
Dani
Dec 27, 2019 rated it liked it
**Found this on Kindle Unlimited**

This was a quick, low-angst romance. Not a lot happens but the dialogue gives off a warm friendly vibe of people spending time with their chosen family during the winter festivities. If I had read this before Thanksgiving, it probably would have put me in a better mood for the holiday season. I look forward to trying a full-length novel by this author.
Deena
Dec 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
Cute, short read

Enjoyed this one. Sienna and Booker are quite the pair and Id love to read more about their journey to love. And how Miss Tara reacts when she finds out shes blocked and Booker is busy with someone else, lol.
Marshall Thompson
Mar 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Nice Holiday Short

Booker was just the present and new start tha Sineea needed! Always follow your instance, it will never lead you wrong! DL White this was a nice end to this series!
Mia Morgan
Dec 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Good

What a good holiday short!! I so enjoyed the characters. I remember a few from previous books. Great short read.
Janielle
Dec 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Fun Holiday Read!

I was a huge fan of Will & Saidah's story, Unexpected, so I had high expectations for Booker & Sienna's story. Ms. White did not disappoint! This book was so hilarious and sexy and just plain fun! Sienna's prickly work personality and Booker 's odd work romance history made for an interesting combination. They definitely has chemistry and I'm glad they didn't let their past histories stop them from pursuing what appears to be an amazing connection. I also love that in
The_Book_Queen
This was such a fun, quick read! The heroine speaks her mind, is a bit grumpy, and has no shame about her sex/dating life -- the perfect trifecta, tbh! My first time with this author but it will not be my last.
Eileen
Dec 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
You had me at bad cake

Cute feel good story from a new-to-me author. Will definitely fo back and read more. This story is the perfect quick read for a crazy day.
Doris Raines
Feb 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A VERY INTERESTING TITLE AND BOOK 👍👊🍿😎 ...more
Theresa
Jan 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Amazing read!!

Such an amazing read and I loved it...Short but packed a heavy dose of everything we love about a budding romance..Definitely cant wait for whats next
Elise
Dec 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
Okay read

I didn't see anything really about Kwanzaa. But it was an okay read. I'd your looking for a short story this is it.
The CurvyJones
I am the author of this book! I think it's a fun, lighthearted Kwanzaa themed novella. Hope you read and enjoy it!
RaceTo230
Jan 03, 2020 rated it really liked it
Love easy reads like this. Novellas!
Doris
Pamela
Dec 27, 2019
Malaika
Dec 31, 2019

• Bittersweet (Equilibrium Novella)
  • The Point of It All (Sugar Valley #2)
  • Jah (Them Boys #2)
  • I Didn't Mean To Fall In Love
  • A Dirty Valentine
  • All I Want
  • The Thanksgiving Game
  • The Changeup (New Beginnings Book 1)
  • Holiday Honey: a novella (JustOneNight.com Book 4)
  • Plus One: An Equilibrium Short
  • Glasses: A Black Family Short (Black Family Saga Book 1)
  • A Sweet Heart: A Hale Girls novella
  • A Taste of Her Own Medicine
DL White is an Atlanta based author of women's fiction and romance, centering Black men and women. She began seriously pursuing a writing career in 2011.

She has a deep and abiding love for coffee and Sunday Brunch, especially on a patio, but her true obsession is water lakes, rivers, oceans, waterfalls.

By day she is an Executive Administrative Assistant for a billion dollar beverage brand. By

News & Interviews