Start by marking “Rose (Jewels Cafe: Rose #1)” as Want to Read:
Rose (Jewels Cafe: Rose #1)

Rose

(Jewels Cafe: Rose #1)

Meet Rosalie, or Rose for short, she is a gorgeous plus sized heroine who is about to get mixed up in a whole 'nother world!

Rose has a night job at a bar in Silver Springs called Vee. She loves it because it gives her freedom, free drinks every night, and she gets to spend time with the 3 oh so sexy owners of the bar.

What Rose doesn't know is that these guys have a dark an
Published December 30th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Rose, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Rose

Start your review of Rose (Jewels Cafe: Rose #1)
Annette
Mar 22, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: reverse-harem
Look, I know that there are much better novels in the world right now. I have A Starless Sea on the shelf waiting to be read. I have Crescent City on the shelf waiting to be read. But you know what it is? I'm not in the mood for them. I want short and quick and happy stories. I wanna smile by the end of the book. I wanna shut off my brain for a few seconds. Luckily, thanks to all those amazing authors, I have an iPad filled with them.

This book was on my wishlist for quite some time already and I
Hannah
Wow

This book was everything! My favourite out of all the jewels cafe books as it just had that little something extra looking forward to re-reading them all again and again
Charlotte
Feb 09, 2020 rated it really liked it
Fun read.

I really enjoyed this book.
I loved how Rose wasn't afraid to go after what she wanted and didn't mess about.
The men were hot and the interactions between them and Rose were steamy. I would definitely read more in this series in future.
Sydney
May 13, 2020 rated it really liked it
Really fun!

This was a fun, quick, forbidden friends-to-lovers romance that I really enjoyed. Rose is a great protagonist, I loved that she acted on what she wanted. The guys were initially a little annoying, like don't tell the girl you like that you like her if you're just going to tell her it'll never happen. It's like their asking for the plot twist! But the second half of the book, they were fun and I grew to like them a lot!
Mia Harlan
Nov 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: reverse harem
Rose is absolutely amazing. Highly recommend :)
Myriam
Dec 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: jewels-arthur
This was an incredibly cute and sweet story, and I loved it so much that I inhaled it in one breath. It was a very fast read indeed. The story just flows and it's adorable, as are the characters.
The story is set in Silver Springs, in a world created by a group of authors. I haven't read any of the other stories yet, but this one was an absolute must because I love love love this author. Considering how cute the world is I might be back for the rest of the stories.
The main character here is Rose,
Noemi
Apr 25, 2020 rated it liked it
Rose is a bartender in Vee, a club owned by three sexy guys, Finn, Dean and Sebastian. She has a crush on them... she had it for two years, but she never acted on it. Finn, Dean and Sebastian aren't your typical club owners; they are vampires and they made a rule to steer clear from Rose to not involve her in their supernatural lives. But when a vampire abducts her, all the rules go down the drain and Rose is fair game.

I loved how Rose wasn't your typical skinny FMC. She is on the chubby side a
Audrey
Jan 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A great finish to the series!

Rose has the hots for her bosses at the club she bartends at. But in 2 years they haven't made a move, there is no way they are interested in her. So she thinks. What she doesn't know is the her bosses are Vamps, and that just complicates their feelings for her. Enter one magical pumpkin spice latte and hijinks ensue.

This is a light, quick read, with a very relatable characters. Rose has been introduced in prior Jewel Cafe books and her story did not disappoint!
Jennifer Gray
Great book

I loved this book.even thow it's part of the jewel cafe series it is read as a standalone. I loved all the characters and the storyline my only complaint is she should have made her sexy men suffer before agreeing to be theirs. I enjoy all the stories in this series so far and this is another great example lb. E
Nigama R.V.
Jan 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The story takes place in Silver springs where
Rose, a beautiful curvy human who works as a bartender in a night club owned by three vampire brothers, whom she is oblivious to... Rose is dead-set to break the rules set by the brothers for her and their safety but everything changes when she is kidnapped... Jewels Arthur is commendable for the cute sweet story... Gladly Recommended!!
Daphnne
Dec 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Super cute

Oh how I've enjoyed my time in Silver Springs! I'm honestly sad that this is the last of the books. However, Rose is just as good, cute & sexy as the rest of the books set in this world. I already read Jewels Arthur so I knew I love her writing and I was not disappointed. Rose is sassy, smart and just adorable. Her guys are sexy and ridiculously in love with their bartender. If you love sweet reads and love vampires then this book is definitely for you!
Anjedah / bookriot_awesomeyou
Dec 31, 2019 rated it really liked it
This book is cute , funny and sexy . Rose is a funny bartender who she thinks she is fat and nobody like her and she just love her 3 bosses but can't do anything . But to her surprise they also love her . All three of them 5gere chemistry is just amazing. I finished this book in one go because I like rose quirkiness, her way of talking everything. This book is fast and enjoyable. ...more
Nora
Jan 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Fantastic read about Rose. Working with three hot men. Not knowing they are vampires. She is kidnapped by a vampire and is turned. She escapes and her bosses find her. Now what do they do? They all want Rose. Read and find out.
Michelle
Apr 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Loved it

This was an enjoyable and entertaining story. Rose was an interesting character, I loved how accepting of herself she was, but it was great to see the guys affirm how much they wanted her even though she wasn't completely happy with her image.
Jessica Luyckx
Dec 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
Oke, This book is fast and a really nice read.
I started and ended it in 1 time
Lawanda Gail
Dec 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Reverse Harem Paranormal Romance

The last book in the Jewel's cafe series. It is just as amazing as the first one and everyone after. I want to move to Silver Springs. Rose is a representation of most American girls. Most of us think we are fat. She owns her body , and I love that. I will be keeping this series in my library. I know I'll be visiting Silver Springs again.
Phoenix
Adorable

This was really cute and I love that she's plus size! Another great addition to the Jewels Cafe series! I highly recommend checking them out!
Sterling Thomas
Jan 02, 2020 rated it really liked it
Super cute

I really enjoyed Rose. Just all around sweet and fun and just the right amount of heat. A satisfying conclusion to the Jewels Cafe universe.
Amanda McEwan
Jan 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Awesome!

Damn! What a way to finish up! This was a wonderful addition to the Silver Springs - Jewels Cafe series. Rose is delightful and I love reading about her adventures! Sexy vampires, nightclub life and hot sex... what's not to love?
Sheila Waller
Jan 17, 2021 rated it it was amazing
So wonderful and love the heroine

So good. I love red the characters and loved that the heroine is plus sized and gorgeous. Can’t wait to read the next one.
Jeannie
Jan 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Love it!

I have read there whole series and the only bad thing I can say is I'm sorry they're aren't more. This book was just as good as the first and still a can't put it down read! Its hard to find a series that every book is great in but Jewel's Cafe is one of those magical series! Rose's story will make you wish there were more and that you could see how the future of all these wonderful characters turn out!
Lane
Jan 21, 2020 rated it liked it
Not bad

I liked Rose. Her character was a bit clumsy, a little insecure and funny. I felt like parts of the book were forced, like the "sharing". I also thought the antagonist's motive could have been fleshed out more. 2.5-3 stars
Robin Dorf
Dec 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
An absolute phenomenal read!!! Fun, sexy, and witty!!! Well done, Jewels Arthur!!! Well done!!!
Jacquie Stewart
Dec 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
Cute end to the Jewels Cafe series
Samantha
Jan 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing

This was an incredibly cute and sweet story, and I loved it so much that I devoured it in one sitting. It was a very fast read indeed. The story just flows and it's adorable, as are the charactereally. So HOT 🔥🔥🔥 3 vampires and 1 beautiful, big bartender
Jodi
Mar 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Wow!

Simply great story! This is only my second Jewels Cafe book, but I’ve enjoyed them both so much, I’m definitely going to read more! I’m not a huge lover of reading vampire stories, all the biting and blood 🤢 but despite that, I really really liked this book. Love Rose and her mates, Finn, Seb and Dean. 🌹
Charlotte
Dec 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
Rose (FMC) is a bartender at Vee a club for Supernaturals but she has no knowledge of that. As well as the fact her bosses - Finn, Sebastian and Dean are Vampires. Ones with a no touch policy regarding Rose for her own benefit as well as theres. Much to her disappointment. Things come to a head between them when Rose is kidnapped and it brings on more complications. Another great book in the jewels cafe series. I loved how the main character Rose is a sweet, curvy fun and with her guys its also ...more
Sherry Haynes
Dec 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
Rose is the 12th book in the series. Despite the fact that I have not read any of the other books in the series, I did enjoy the book and didn't feel as if I had lost out because I was reading the 12th in the series. I plan to go back and read the others.

As for Rose, it is a reverse harem plot with a few twists and psycho. Read to find out how one bartender breaks the steadfast rules her three bosses have and how they all handle the chemistry that has been building between them for years.
Helle Gade
I loved this story of Rose!!! I love that she's curvy and proud of it. Those darn vampire brothers should have stuffed those damn rules where the sun doesn't shine! Vampires and sunshine bwahahaha...

The road to getting her guys leads to Jewels Cafe and the famous pumpkin spice latte. It also takes a seriously wrong turn, but Rose kicks butt and doesn't take prisoners. ;D

Hurry up and one-click this hot book. It's part of the Jewels Cafe series but it's written as a stand-alone as is the other bo
Lacey
Mar 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Loved it!

Rose is amazing! I love her fierceness and spunk! I wish she wasn’t so hard on herself. Her mates love her even if it took them to damn long to make her theirs. Glad Jason is dead that whole situation was messed up! Loved the book!!!
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Moonstone (Jewels Cafe)
  • Emerald (Jewels Cafe)
  • Topaz (Jewels Cafe: Topaz #1)
  • Opal (Jewels Cafe)
  • Amethyst (Jewels Cafe)
  • Ruby (Jewels Cafe)
  • Onyx (Jewels Cafe)
  • Pearl (Jewels Cafe: Pearl #1)
  • Peridot (Jewels Cafe)
  • Sapphire (Jewels Cafe: Sapphire, #1)
  • Lupine (Spell Library, #3)
  • Willow (Spell Library #6)
  • Amber: Deja Brew (Jewels Cafe: Amber, #2)
  • Juniper (Spell Library, #2)
  • Dahlia (Spell Library, #5)
  • Sage (Spell Library #8)
  • Iris (Spell Library #9)
  • Tiger Lily (Spell Library #7)
Jewels Arthur has lived in Central Illinois her entire life, she is a small town girl at heart and is terrified of city life. She grew up on a farm with 27 barn cats, video games, movies, and books to keep her company. She is obsessed with romance and swoon. Especially the paranormal type -- humans are truly overrated.

As a hopeless romantic she wants everyone around her to be in love and wants to

Jewels Cafe: Rose (2 books)
  • Rose: Feelin Thorny (Jewels Cafe: Rose #2)