Start by marking “Rose (Jewels Cafe, #12)” as Want to Read:
Rose (Jewels Cafe, #12)

Rose

(Jewels Cafe #12)

Meet Rosalie, or Rose for short, she is a gorgeous plus sized heroine who is about to get mixed up in a whole 'nother world!

Rose has a night job at a bar in Silver Springs called Vee. She loves it because it gives her freedom, free drinks every night, and she gets to spend time with the 3 oh so sexy owners of the bar.

What Rose doesn't know is that these guys have a dark
Published December 30th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Rose, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Rose

Start your review of Rose (Jewels Cafe, #12)
Hannah
Wow

This book was everything! My favourite out of all the jewels cafe books as it just had that little something extra looking forward to re-reading them all again and again
Natalie panda eyes
Dec 30, 2019 rated it liked it
Last one in the series. Human bartender, three vampire club owners and a pumpkin spice latte. One of the more serious ones but a strong fmc and multiple pov. I liked it, pretty balanced story.
Dee
A nightclub, three attractive men and one plus-size beauty. Throw in vampires and you have Rose.

This book was almost definitely a jump out of my comfort zone. I don’t tend to read a lot of paranormal books anymore because I found that I outgrew them after my teens. So realising that Rose included a supernatural world focusing around some sexy vampires, I was a little thrown off at the start. Though the book wasn’t completely my cup of tea, I know that anyone who tends to enjoy paranormal
Myriam
Dec 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: jewels-arthur
This was an incredibly cute and sweet story, and I loved it so much that I inhaled it in one breath. It was a very fast read indeed. The story just flows and it's adorable, as are the characters.
The story is set in Silver Springs, in a world created by a group of authors. I haven't read any of the other stories yet, but this one was an absolute must because I love love love this author. Considering how cute the world is I might be back for the rest of the stories.
The main character here is Rose,
Audrey
Jan 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A great finish to the series!

Rose has the hots for her bosses at the club she bartends at. But in 2 years they haven't made a move, there is no way they are interested in her. So she thinks. What she doesn't know is the her bosses are Vamps, and that just complicates their feelings for her. Enter one magical pumpkin spice latte and hijinks ensue.

This is a light, quick read, with a very relatable characters. Rose has been introduced in prior Jewel Cafe books and her story did not disappoint!
Jennifer Gray
Great book

I loved this book.even thow it's part of the jewel cafe series it is read as a standalone. I loved all the characters and the storyline my only complaint is she should have made her sexy men suffer before agreeing to be theirs. I enjoy all the stories in this series so far and this is another great example lb. E
Nigama
Jan 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The story takes place in Silver springs where
Rose, a beautiful curvy human who works as a bartender in a night club owned by three vampire brothers, whom she is oblivious to... Rose is dead-set to break the rules set by the brothers for her and their safety but everything changes when she is kidnapped... Jewels Arthur is commendable for the cute sweet story... Gladly Recommended!!
Daphnne
Super cute

Oh how I've enjoyed my time in Silver Springs! I'm honestly sad that this is the last of the books. However, Rose is just as good, cute & sexy as the rest of the books set in this world. I already read Jewels Arthur so I knew I love her writing and I was not disappointed. Rose is sassy, smart and just adorable. Her guys are sexy and ridiculously in love with their bartender. If you love sweet reads and love vampires then this book is definitely for you!
Nora
Jan 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Fantastic read about Rose. Working with three hot men. Not knowing they are vampires. She is kidnapped by a vampire and is turned. She escapes and her bosses find her. Now what do they do? They all want Rose. Read and find out.
Anjedah / bookriot_awesomeyou
Dec 31, 2019 rated it really liked it
This book is cute , funny and sexy . Rose is a funny bartender who she thinks she is fat and nobody like her and she just love her 3 bosses but can't do anything . But to her surprise they also love her . All three of them 5gere chemistry is just amazing. I finished this book in one go because I like rose quirkiness, her way of talking everything. This book is fast and enjoyable.
Amanda McEwan
Jan 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Awesome!

Damn! What a way to finish up! This was a wonderful addition to the Silver Springs - Jewels Cafe series. Rose is delightful and I love reading about her adventures! Sexy vampires, nightclub life and hot sex... what's not to love?
Copper Tuma
Jan 02, 2020 rated it really liked it
Super cute

I really enjoyed Rose. Just all around sweet and fun and just the right amount of heat. A satisfying conclusion to the Jewels Cafe universe.
Lawanda Gail
Reverse Harem Paranormal Romance

The last book in the Jewel's cafe series. It is just as amazing as the first one and everyone after. I want to move to Silver Springs. Rose is a representation of most American girls. Most of us think we are fat. She owns her body , and I love that. I will be keeping this series in my library. I know I'll be visiting Silver Springs again.
Phoenix
Adorable

This was really cute and I love that she's plus size! Another great addition to the Jewels Cafe series! I highly recommend checking them out!
Mia Meade
I absolutely loved Rose!

I'm a huge fan of Lynsay Sands and Rose had all the same feels. It was well written, well paced, had an awesome plot, and I was super excited to find out how she'd handle everything that was thrown her way. Rose is such a strong FMC but also relatable and I loved her.
Jessica Luyckx
Dec 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
Oke, This book is fast and a really nice read.
I started and ended it in 1 time
Jeannie
Jan 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Love it!

I have read there whole series and the only bad thing I can say is I'm sorry they're aren't more. This book was just as good as the first and still a can't put it down read! Its hard to find a series that every book is great in but Jewel's Cafe is one of those magical series! Rose's story will make you wish there were more and that you could see how the future of all these wonderful characters turn out!
Robin Dorf
Dec 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
An absolute phenomenal read!!! Fun, sexy, and witty!!! Well done, Jewels Arthur!!! Well done!!!
Samantha
Jan 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing

This was an incredibly cute and sweet story, and I loved it so much that I devoured it in one sitting. It was a very fast read indeed. The story just flows and it's adorable, as are the charactereally. So HOT 3 vampires and 1 beautiful, big bartender
Jacquie Stewart
Dec 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
Cute end to the Jewels Cafe series
Helle Gade
Dec 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved this story of Rose!!! I love that she's curvy and proud of it. Those darn vampire brothers should have stuffed those damn rules where the sun doesn't shine! Vampires and sunshine bwahahaha...

The road to getting her guys leads to Jewels Cafe and the famous pumpkin spice latte. It also takes a seriously wrong turn, but Rose kicks butt and doesn't take prisoners. ;D

Hurry up and one-click this hot book. It's part of the Jewels Cafe series but it's written as a stand-alone as is the other
Sherry Haynes
Dec 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
Rose is the 12th book in the series. Despite the fact that I have not read any of the other books in the series, I did enjoy the book and didn't feel as if I had lost out because I was reading the 12th in the series. I plan to go back and read the others.

As for Rose, it is a reverse harem plot with a few twists and psycho. Read to find out how one bartender breaks the steadfast rules her three bosses have and how they all handle the chemistry that has been building between them for years.
Charlotte Clavier
Dec 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
Rose (FMC) is a bartender at Vee a club for Supernaturals but she has no knowledge of that. As well as the fact her bosses - Finn, Sebastian and Dean are Vampires. Ones with a no touch policy regarding Rose for her own benefit as well as theres. Much to her disappointment. Things come to a head between them when Rose is kidnapped and it brings on more complications. Another great book in the jewels cafe series. I loved how the main character Rose is a sweet, curvy fun and with her guys its also ...more
Daisy Sauceda
Dec 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book is a hold your breath and scream HELL YEAH THAT'S MY GIRL! We have Rose, who.is loving her bosses from afar, but doesn't know how they feel! Then she gets her hands on that PSL! So now it gets interesting! Finn, Dean, and Sebastian have been keeping a Secret from Rose. What's that? Then one night changes everything. At this point you are on the edge of your seat. What's going to happen? The intensity of the story builds all the way to the end. The heat level is perfect! Oh boy does ...more
Dominique
Dec 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Rose was one of my favorites out of the Jewels Cafe series. She is just so dang relatable. I loved the story and how Rose ends up with her guys. So many possibilities for the future! I forever wish for more *sigh*
Rose
Dec 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
Rose by any other name. hahaha

I have really enjoyed this series. I love each author's take and how they made the stories work.

They are quick reads that I oftentimes wish we got to more of. Because this world is really fun to be in, and it is hard to introduce multiple main characters as RH authors do.

That being said. I really really liked this story. My only tiny tiny thing is it does hurt my heartstrings that the men, while all being attracted to Rose, and realistically forbidden from, had
Samantha Shaffer
Dec 14, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: kindle, steam-rh
This story has potential it sounding like there was a lot put into it. So parts were really funny and I liked the story line. I wish their was more background and character development I was expecting more the characters had a flat feel to them at times. For Amber just being a barista at the local coffee place the FMC had weird possible friendship going on a love my coffee but that was a weird way to blossom a friendship. Maybe if it was expanded on in another book.
Mia Harlan
Nov 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: reverse harem
Rose is absolutely amazing. Highly recommend :)
Karen
Jan 01, 2020
Robin Peterson
Dec 30, 2019
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Found and Forged (The Lost Sentinel, #4)
  • Monsters (Prodigium Academy #1)
  • Shadowborn Academy: Year One (Dark Fae Academy Series, #1)
  • Witching Moon
  • Princess Ballot (Royals of Arbon Academy, #1)
  • Wicked Blaze Correctional (The Wronged, #1)
  • A Twisted Rejection
  • Untamed Magic (Academy of the Elites, #1)
  • Broken Magic (Academy of the Elites, #2)
  • All the Teacher's Bad Boys: Brother's Best Friends Paranormal MC Romance
  • Motherf*cker (An Irreverent RH Comedy)
  • A Lost Paige (Hidden Kingdom Trilogy #2)
  • Sacrifice (Her Soulkeepers, #1)
  • Magic Gambit (Hidden World Academy #3)
  • Deadly Game (Academy of the Gods, #3)
  • Shifted Fate (The Wolves of Forest Grove Book 1)
  • Chased by Darkness (Four Kings Academy #1)
  • A Torn Paige (Hidden Kingdom Trilogy #1)

Jewels Cafe (1 - 10 of 12 books)
  • Amber (Jewels Cafe, #1)
  • Sapphire (Jewels Cafe, #2)
  • Peridot (Jewels Cafe, #3)
  • Opal (Jewels Cafe, #4)
  • Topaz (Jewels Cafe, #5)
  • Ruby (Jewels Cafe, #6)
  • Amethyst (Jewels Cafe, #7)
  • Pearl (Jewels Cafe, #8)
  • Emerald (Jewels Cafe, #9)
  • Onyx (Jewels Cafe, #10)