Start by marking “Molly's Route 66 Adventure” as Want to Read:
Molly's Route 66 Adventure

Molly's Route 66 Adventure

really liked it 4.0  ·  Rating details ·  44 Ratings  ·  9 Reviews
Girls can hop into the backseat with Molly for a trip down Route 66. This journal-style book features historical photographs, a secret decoder, and eight pullout souvenirs for girls to keep, including a Wanted poster
Published March 1st 2002 by Pleasant Company Publications

To ask other readers questions about Molly's Route 66 Adventure, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Molly's Route 66 Adventure

Qt
A very fun "scrapbook" of a Route 66 trip in the 1940s, complete with vintage photos and reproductions of menus, signs, etc. you would have seen along the way. Also lots of fun for Molly (the Pleasant Company doll) fans! Or, at least, for me :-)
Karol
Jan 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I love the idea of traveling Route 66 to see what I could see. This was a fun adventure with Molly. It took me back to one Spring Break trip to Arizona, a Nevada trip and the times my BFF visited me California.
Reading Molly's Route 66 Adventure makes me want to take a road trip and get my kicks on Route 66.
Kelly
Aug 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: ag-books
This is my favorite of the Adventure books! Maybe it's because I have lived within 2 miles of Rt. 66 all my life. But this is a good book with lots of detail and I love that it features real places. Like the Little Piney River! I know exactly where that is! The only thing I don't like is that the ending feels like it cuts short.
Kristin
Mar 10, 2017 rated it really liked it
Fun to read. Lots of photos and postcards and other memorabilia collected by Molly on her trip across the US.
Sarah Crawford
Jan 15, 2016 rated it really liked it
This is a really neat little book about Molly and her family's trip along Route 66. Rather than being printed in a novel-type of fashion, this book consists of photographs, typed and handwritten entries, and various fold-out things that you can open and read.

It's the last item that really makes this book stand out and be fun to read in more ways than one. Definitely a good addition to the group of books about Molly.
Amanda
Aug 17, 2012 rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-in-2012
Again, these scrapbooks were my favorite AG books outside the central series. I've always loved Molly's, as I live not far from the start of Rt. 66. Such a nice travel journal, and I always loved the pullouts.
Mar 03, 2012 rated it really liked it
I loved this book! One day, I'll go and see all of the sights that Molly saw.
Sandybear76
Great book about a American Girl girl on a family trip on Route 66.
Sarah Joseph