Start by marking “Sapphire (Jewels Cafe: Sapphire, #1)” as Want to Read:
Sapphire (Jewels Cafe: Sapphire, #1)

Sapphire

(Jewels Cafe: Sapphire #1)

I only date for two reasons: blood and ice cream. But an errant love spell has my three man-snacks calling me their mate:

- A wolf shifter who’s an Instagram model.
- A Pegasus shifter who shifts when he sneezes.
- Bob.

As a vampire, I don’t need any mortals hanging around. I just want the delicious treats they provide...and their help stopping an old nemesis from destroying
Published October 21st 2019

To ask other readers questions about Sapphire, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sapphire

Start your review of Sapphire (Jewels Cafe: Sapphire, #1)
❀ Crystal ✿ -  PEACE ☮ LOVE ♥ BOOKS
This was just a weird and crazy read for me. It was a bit outlandish, which trust me I liked, I dunno I just couldn’t connect and kept either getting distracted while reading or losing interest. And trust me there’s nothing I want more than to enjoy a heroine who has a magical dildo fight, but even that scene (with epic potential) came off kind of blasé. The story felt like it started somewhere else and I should be more familiar with The Who’s and What’s. I know this is an overall series but I a ...more
Mummy's Naughty Corner
Daphnne
Oct 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
If you don't love Bob you're a monster!

This book had me giggling and laughing out loud so many times I had to leave my desk. Yes, that's right, I made the mistake of reading at work and that was all she wrote folks! No real work got done as I devoured this read. I loved Sapphire but she was normal compared to 2/3 of her guys. Ford was adorable and you want to squeeze him and pet him and make it all better while trying to force feed him a Claritin or Zyrtec. Then there's Bob - sweet, perky, smile
Pamala Hunt
Feb 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Loved it!!

A vampire, a pegasus shifter, a wolf shifter, and a human what a diverse pack. I'm loving all of the Jewels Cafe books, on to the next one!
Annette
Oct 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: reverse-harem
I’m still searching for the catchfrases implying that a RH book is written for me. But I’m fairly certain that “a normal oblivious boy in a supernatural world” is absolutely and totally one of them. The moment I heard about Bob, I was quite certain that this book, and Bob, and me were destined to fall in love. So, I didn’t think twice, bought the paperback copy and I started reading the moment it came in.

This morning in the bus I finished this book and I can honestly say that it really didn’t di
Charlotte
Oct 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
Amber the first book in the Jewels Cafe series was a great short book but Sapphire was just as good if not better. Wise-cracking, ice cream addict Sapphire finds herself in the middle of a conspiracy and also a main obsession of a stalker in this book. With only the help of Win her friendly Werewolf, Ford a dysfunctional pegasus who cant control when and where her shifts and Bob a human/Tinder meal date. She has to work out whats going on. Its a damn fine joyride and a great laugh too
Natalie panda eyes
Oct 28, 2019 rated it liked it
I’m liking how each book in the series is done by a different author but still using the same world and mentions of the other characters. The first one was romance drama and sweetness, this one goes down the ridiculous and humour route. Three guys, one ice-cream craving vampire and the bad guys. I did like how Wim and Sapphire were together. Bob might have been a bit too much. I’m liking the series.
Kitty Katz
DNF at 35%

lost interest :(
Alicia Evans
I read the first book in this shared universe and thought it was adorable. This one was just as sweet, but more in terms of it reading as pure fun and silliness. The book was quick, hilarious, and didn't take itself too seriously at all. It was a nice lighthearted RH in between all the super duper serious RH that I've been reading. I thought it had an entertaining plot, though not complex in the slightest, and the characters all seemed varied from one another.

It makes me wonder if all the books
Dharia Scarab
Feb 05, 2021 rated it really liked it
Fun series of stand alone books in a shared universe with a little bit of character cross over.

3 stars... This book was ok, but I won't go out of my way
Lauren
Dec 25, 2020 rated it liked it
Quick and purposely(?) Cheesy

So I have read a few books within the Jewels Cafe universe and I know they are all meant to be quick reads. This one was no exception but it did seem a little more cheesy and campy than the others. It had its funny moments for sure but I found it to be more over the top to the point it wasn’t funny a majority of the time.

The main character Sapphire left a lot to be desired. She was bitter, crude, and rather selfish. All the characters seemed to have their own hang u
J.L.
Dec 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: december-2019
I think this series is definitely less on the serious side and more on the absurdly ridiculous spectrum of the fantasy genre. Once again, this “reverse harem” actually means over-the-top and unbelievable wish fulfillment rather than real relationships. I honestly would have enjoyed this more without the sex, if it was just about Sapphire the vampire with her supernatural besties and Bob the hapless human dragged along for the ride.

The friendship aspects of the relationships were much more intere
Helle Gade
The author brings her fabulous brand of crazy to this story. I'm always left with a new vocabulary after reading stuff from her. I was snorting and giggeling throughout the book.

Sapphire is a sarcastic vampire with a wolfe friend that is equally sarcastic and an pegasus shifter with wonky powers. Bob the happy human soon join them. Seriously, I need one of those magical pumpkins spice lattes.

As a treat you can get a bonus chapter from Bob's perspective in the back of the book. Woohoo!!!

I highl
Shannan
Jul 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Undead shenanigans galore

Sapphire is a vampire we met back in Amber. The book stands alone but also fits well if you read the previous book.

It's funny to watch Sapphire being this casting soul that doesn't want to care - because she cares and doesn't want to hurt those she cares about.

Volos is a true villain though the Westerbrook family and kinda Ford's family are jerks too.

Its a fast burn but not as graphic as others I've read though plenty of steam. I look forward to more from this author
Jaemi
Aug 15, 2020 rated it really liked it
Sapphire is the second book in the Jewels Cafe series, and it was hilarious! Sapphire is an apathetic vampire with a love for ice cream and expensive coffee. Dating sites are used to find meals and her best friend is an Instagram famous werewolf.

Sapphire's irreverence and lack of care for and about the world around is hilarious. As she finds herself pulled into some situations she definitely doesn't want to deal with, she learns that sometimes letting others in can be **very** beneficial.

If you
Pamela Street Gramlisch
Sep 13, 2020 rated it really liked it
New take on a vampire

Sapphire is a 50 yr old vampire who looks in her 20's. She is very sarcastic and no tolerance for stupid people. She has Tinder dates with humans to feed her thrust for blood. So when she ends up with three mates she hates it. Win is a wolf shifter, Mumsford is a wealthy Pegasus shifter and Bob is a human. Lunsford (Ford) has allergies and is too proud to take pills. The problem is when he sneezes he suddenly shifts to his Pegasus form. Funny scenes and many laughs. There is
Mareike
Mar 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This was an awesome book. I quite enjoyed reading about a vampire who falls in love and think she has fantastic taste in choosing her ice cream mates. Lots of intrigue and drama, light hearted fun and yummy time between Sapphire and her guys.
I'm working my way through the Jewels Cafe series and will pause the books to give me the chance to read the second Sapphire book at the end of the month.
Mar 24, 2020 rated it really liked it
Kind of like Cotton candy

I liked this book. It was short and sweet and kind of weird. There wasn't much to it as far as substance but it was fun. I don't regret the read and would read more by this author. Probably only worth 3 stars for content but a whole other star for excellent editing and lack of typos, tense errors, and wrong names. You gotta appreciate someone who actually puts in the work to polish a story
Daena Guest
Aug 04, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2020
Patricia Blair
Dec 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
Sapphire The Ice Cream Lover Vampire

That darn love spell hit Sapphire, Win the wolf, Bob the human and Ford the allergy ridden Pegasus shifter. Fighting the attraction and whoever is trying to shut down Ford's ice cream factory, keeps these lovers on their toes. I read this through the KU program.
Amanda McEwan
Jan 01, 2020 rated it really liked it
I scream for ice cream!

Oh la la... nothing like a bit of crime, drama and near death experience to get the loins stirring! Sapphire is a cold hearted, stubborn vampire bitch whom just can't get past her trauma enough to enjoy her life - can a spelled pumpkin spiced latte help? Or will it make it all so much worse? Great read.
Misty Cail
Jan 06, 2020 rated it really liked it
lol funny

Funny, fast read. Sapphire is hilarious and her men are fun as well. A shifter that shifts when he sneezes and refuses to take antihistamines... lol. A sexy wolf shifter and then there's Bob the ice cream man. The combo makes for a good read. If you need a laugh with some sexy time, this is the book for you.
Letitia Bennion
Jan 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Pretty good

I first came across the book Amber and after reading that thought let's continue the set. This one was a slower read for me, but was actually pretty good with a little suspense thrown in. I loved the characters and there were many scenes that made me laugh. Overall pretty good book.
Shannon Talkington
Jan 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Ice Cream You Scream!!!

Omg! This book was so juicy! I love women vampires with spice and Sapphire had it! Loved Bob, he made me laugh so hard I wanted to cry. Oh and just loved Ford too. He cracked me up not wanting to take his allergy medicine and then shifting when he sneezed! And Wim, how could you not love a wolf shifter! This book is a must read for me!
Amber Green
Feb 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Pretty darn good

This series has yet to disappoint me. Sapphire is as good as the others I've read in this series and I'm not just saying that because she was my favorite character cameo in the other books. I'm saying it because she is awesome. I also loved the mystery and how even though the spell had broken, love still won.
Athena Harrelson
May 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Loved it

Yep I'm a little late to the party but I loved this book. Well written story in line with the Jewels Cafe genre. Yes I am giving them their own genre sue me. Anyway I love this spunk Vamp and her 3 hot men. It has humor as well that just rounded the FF this wonderful standalone.
Mabel
Jul 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Anyone looking for a quick, fun read.
Funny, clever and light-hearted, this story is a true RomCom in all senses. I liked the characters, loved their interactions -- I spent most of my reading time sharing quotes with friends-- and all in all am happy I found this story and this author. It’s the first book I read from her and it almost certainly made me a fan.

Man this was fun.

#TeamBob
Jan 30, 2021 rated it really liked it
Sapphire

While reading the Silver Springs library series I often wondered about Sapphire and her men. I now have my answers. This was a great book filled with a foul mouthed vampire, a clueless human, a sneezing Pegasus and a wolf. It was everything it should be for Silver Springs and more!
Michelle L. E. Price
Mar 03, 2021 rated it it was amazing
How am I just now finding Eva Delaney?

There really aren’t words to describe my first experience with a reverse harem... The whole book was just heat, sarcasm and fun swirled together. Like Sapphire, I would never have been able to choose just one either. Thoroughly enjoyed all the quirky, snarky characters, and the pace was insanely fast!
K.O. Newman
Jan 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Action and romance

For a girl who only dates for blood and ice cream, Sapphire sure does take you on a wild ride into love. This book is filled with action, adventure and romance, with a healthy helping of murder investigation and RH sexy times. 10/10 would read again.
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• Opal (Jewels Cafe)
  • Peridot (Jewels Cafe)
  • Topaz (Jewels Cafe: Topaz #1)
  • Ruby (Jewels Cafe, #6)
  • Amethyst (Jewels Cafe)
  • Amber (Jewels Cafe: Amber, #1)
  • Pearl (Jewels Cafe: Pearl #1)
  • Emerald (Jewels Cafe)
  • Moonstone (Jewels Cafe)
  • Onyx (Jewels Cafe)
  • Rose (Jewels Cafe: Rose #1)
  • Amber: Deja Brew (Jewels Cafe: Amber, #2)
  • Calluna (Spell Library #4)
  • Dahlia (Spell Library, #5)
  • Willow (Spell Library #6)
  • Tiger Lily (Spell Library #7)
  • Sage (Spell Library #8)
  • Lupine (Spell Library, #3)
Eva is 98% coffee. Her hobbies include writing, procrastinating writing, and feeling bad for not writing. The rest of the time, she makes up songs about her cat and dog and sings to them. They don't care for it.

Sign up for updates about her new releases and receive free bonus chapters at her website: http://evadelaney.com

Jewels Cafe: Sapphire (3 books)
  • Sapphire: I'm Sexy And I Snow It (Jewels Cafe: Sapphire, #1.5)
  • Sapphire: Two Scoops of Trouble (Jewels Cafe: Sapphire, #2)