Start by marking “The Dragon Mistress: Book 4 (Dragon Mistress #4; The Eburosi Chronicles #11)” as Want to Read:
The Dragon Mistress: Book 4 (Dragon Mistress #4; The Eburosi Chronicles #11)

The Dragon Mistress: Book 4

(Dragon Mistress #4)

We ran away, but it didn’t solve our problems.
Now, we’re going back to fight for Aristede.

And oh, yeah—there’s also the small matter of toppling Rayth’s corrupt younger brother from the Utrean throne, so we can remove the bounty on our dragons’ heads. I mean, what could possibly go wrong?

As the king’s eldest son, Rayth grew up expecting to rule. Instead, he ended up disgra
Published January 27th 2020 by OtherLove Publishing, LLC

To ask other readers questions about The Dragon Mistress, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Dragon Mistress

Start your review of The Dragon Mistress: Book 4 (Dragon Mistress #4; The Eburosi Chronicles #11)
Lola
Mar 18, 2020 rated it really liked it
After I finished book 3 in this series I jumped right into book 4 as I had to know how this series ended. At the end of book 3 the characters decided to go back to Utrea. They go and find their missing friend as well as try to replace the current king on the throne. So this book has a bit of danger, adventure and a rebellion brewing as well as the romance that also progresses.

I thought this was a great ending to the series. I liked seeing the characters fight for the future of Utrea and the drag
Nicole
Apr 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Review for all 4 books

ok so this story was very different from what i expected and i abselutly loved it. i didnt think id like the h story as much as i did as ifound her to be naive and hot tempered to a degree that sometimes realy anoyed me but as always r.a proved me compleatly wrong. there is nothing about this story that i can complain about at all i loved the world building the action the love the sex and i realy enjoyed the peek at old friends from the other books. i realy cant wait for th
DebLynn CN
Feb 14, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Well-written. Want to keep listening to great Narrator--Gwendolyn Druyor.
I listened to R.A. Steffan's Book 1 in this series some time ago and have not listened to bks 2 or 3. Bk 4 is easy to follow with the review of action referenced within the narrative, usually from a character POV, that included all info needed to follow the present action. Relationships have progressed in the interim as was expected.
In Book 4 I especially liked the Druyor’s creation of voices for each character. Especially
Julie
Mar 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The conclusion to The Dragon Mistress saga has a lot of story built into it. It is in turns action-filled, heart-wrenching, and something that makes you want to shout. Steffan has upped her game in terms of writing action and battle sequences since the end of the Horse Mistress.

There are wonderful character arcs, including a nice sapphic side step for Frella and an acquaintance. I was most impressed with the growth of Nyx and Rayth. By the end, Nyx is stronger, and Rayth respects him more.

Frella
J.L.
Mar 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: february-2020
As is typical for me with the books in this series, I devoured this installment in a single evening.

This story does an excellent job of tying up multiple story lines and plot points, beyond the obvious of the overall “get Rayth’s throne back from his evil brother.” Frella finally bonds with her dragon and realizes that her life’s underlying fear of always being left behind is never going to be a problem again. In addition, Nyx show tremendous character development and growth over the course of t
Audrey
Aug 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
(This review is for the entirety of the Dragon Mistress series, as they are now all available)

I have enjoyed all of the Eburosi Chronicles, but The Dragon Mistress is my favorite arc.

We've met Frella in the previous stories, seen her grow up. In The Dragon Mistress she shows that she has become the sassy adult she showed promise of in her youth. She is off on her own adventure, and, much like her sibling and her guardians, that adventure leads her to several lovers and discovering they all have
Rosemary Hughes
Aug 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I have submitted this review after listening to the audiobook of this title.

To keep those that you love, you have to look ahead, for today they may be safe and secure, but the future may see your enemies take action, and more than just your immediate family may be at risk.

Yes, this is the problem facing our former Prince. Knowing what his family had already done, it's not hard to see what a man thirsty for power may do.

Plus, there was another problem that needed to be solved. So this episode se
Lola
Jul 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Amazing as always!

Such masterful worldbuilding and storytelling! I look forward to what will come next in this world. Fairly certain I'd read anything in this setting but really hope Darra is getting a series.
I still can't decide who I love most out of Carivel, Kathrael, and Frella. They're all wonderfully different, strong in their own ways and beautifully written. The ending of Frella's series did not disappoint.
Shannon
Feb 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
And the final book in Frella's story is finished. I'm so disappointed. No more dragon riders. The story woven by R. A. Steffan is just amazing. This series was my favourite out of the Eburosi Chronicles. Can't wait to read more by this author and hopefully Frella will pop up somewhere else soon. Fingers crossed. ...more
Angela
Jan 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Fabulous as always

Only R. A. Steffan delivers such wonderful worlds and characters. It was definitely worth the wait. I am almost sad to be finished but know more will be delivered in future books from this author who somehow peeks into my mind to provide exactly what I need/want.
JMBooher
Feb 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Terrific Book!

I have waited for this book since I finished book 3. I am glad I had to wait, for the book. It was so worth reading. Thank you for your hard work on this book and series. Can't wait for your next series.
K.B. Wheelock
May 13, 2020
Alicia
Jul 06, 2020
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• A Final Paige (Hidden Kingdom Trilogy #3)
  • Newly Undead in Dark River (Dark River Days, #1)
  • The Queen's Line (Inheritance of Hunger, #1)
  • A Lost Paige (Hidden Kingdom Trilogy #2)
  • Happily Undead in Dark River (Dark River Days, #2)
  • Pleasantly Undead in Dark River (Dark River Days, #3)
  • A Torn Paige (Hidden Kingdom #1)
  • Blood (Scales 'N' Spells, #3)
  • Dusk Avenger (Flirting with Monsters, #3)
  • Fourth Rite (Lovin' the Coven #4)
  • Third Charm (Lovin' the Coven #3)
  • Dark Champion (Flirting with Monsters #4)
  • The Cities (Their Champion, #3)
  • The Summit (Their Champion, #2)
  • Triad Found (Claimed By The Goddess, #1)
  • Queen (The Full-Blood, #3)
  • The Princess's Chosen (Inheritance of Hunger, #2)
  • A Heart of Shame (The Redemption Saga, #2)
USA Today bestselling author R. A. Steffan lives in New Mexico, where the sunsets paint the mountains purple, and roadrunners roam the desert endlessly in search of their coyote victims. When she’s not busy writing stories about people loving each other in all sorts of different and interesting ways, she can be found taking care of her small menagerie of critters.

A rebel to the core, she is curren

Dragon Mistress (4 books)
  • The Dragon Mistress: Book 1 (Dragon Mistress #1; The Eburosi Chronicles, #8)
  • The Dragon Mistress: Book 2 (Dragon Mistress #2; The Eburosi Chronicles #9)
  • The Dragon Mistress: Book 3 (Dragon Mistress #3; The Eburosi Chronicles #10)