Start by marking “Alessio (The Guzzi Legacy #2)” as Want to Read:
Alessio (The Guzzi Legacy #2)

Alessio

(The Guzzi Legacy #2)

The son of a prominent Cosa Nostra Don, Corrado Guzzi’s life should have been all mapped out. He would be what every other Guzzi man was, too—made, mafia. It’s their way. But when given another choice, the chance to be something more, he takes it. Even if it comes with strings.

It’s there that he might find where he belongs, and Alessio Sorrento. The man who could change
Published July 20th 2019 by Bethany-Kris

To ask other readers questions about Alessio, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Alessio

Start your review of Alessio (The Guzzi Legacy #2)
Giorgia ~ Reads
3 Stars

Hmm...

The second book wasn’t as good as the first imo.

In the first one we had a bit of angst, a bit of emotional drama, a lil bit of action (it’s farfetched to call it action, but there was something at least).

Here, all they did was live in an apartment together and go to a couple parties.

I get that it’s supposed to be about them figuring out their feelings and poly relationship, but like.. I reached a point where I didn’t care.

I also didn’t get what was so great about Ginevra. I u
Bev
Aug 01, 2019 rated it it was ok

I tried, I really did, but I'm bored silly - the story has gone nowhere and these three are just spinning their wheels. So I'm guessing I read a totally different book to everyone else because this absolutely did not work for me.

Where was the grovel that I'd expected given Corrado's actions in his book, and believe me that grovel should have been E.P.I.C. Alessio just rolled over for a tummy tickle and got over his devastating hurt and pain and becomes this relationship guru.... eh?? An
Bethany-Kris
Jul 15, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Live Early!!!

Alessio (The Guzzi Legacy, 2)
Amazon | https://geni.us/Alessio
Barnes & Noble | https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/ales...
iTunes | https://books.apple.com/us/book/id147...

Corrado (The Guzzi Legacy, 1)
Amazon | https://geni.us/Corrado
Goodreads | https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/4...

Cover Revealed!

Designed by Lee Ching from Under Cover Designs.

description
Deanna❤Pink Lady❤️
Jul 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
5 “Perfect” Stars

Alessio, Ginevra and Corrado......three souls that have an unrelenting magnetic relationship. It’s complex, it’s complicated, it’s sensual, it’s erotic and most of all it’s perfect. There is a wholeness to Alessio and Corrado, Alessio and Ginevra, and Corrado and Genevra. And then there is this special and unique feeling that these three fulfill in one another that creates a deliciously perfect storm. It’s wasn’t suppose to happen. Alessio and Corrado were the them until Ginevra
Tzelina
Wow.... That was a perfect ending!
For me it was a unique tale because it's totally different from anything else Bethany Kris has written!! It was unique because it had to do with a huge taboo in mafia ...a bisexual son (Corrado) of a Cosa Nostra Don!! A little bit unorthodox in mafia romance hmm?? .......But that is the magic of B.Kris writing!!
So...while reading Alessio's tale you feel their feelings, their thoughts and most of all you can feel their true love!!!!Alessio .....omg what a soul?
Mia Bui
Apr 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Tori - Novel Life
Sammy ❤️Just Let Me Read Blog ❤️
Alessio by Bethany-Kris is the second book in the Guzzi Legacy series, and what a book it was. This story is intensely erotic and edgy and packs a serious emotional punch. Alessio, Corrado and Ginevra are three individually unique people who somehow find their perfect fit with each other.

“Nothing in her life would ever be the same because of these two men, and she didn’t want it to be. There wasn’t a single part of her that wanted to be without Corrado and Alessio. She wasn’t sure how that happ
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
Aug 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
description
Emotion-packed conclusion…

Simple. Not how I would describe Alessio, Corrado and Ginevra’s relationship. Not. At. All. Though Ginny doesn’t agree. That thing between the trio was simple – it was everything else that was hard…

I loved the conclusion to this duet. The first book slowly brought me in, with the connection between Les and Corrado so vibrant and strong. When Ginny came into the mix I was skeptical and concerned. The foundation of Les and Corrado, even after years of being together, hadn
Athena D.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ 5 STARS

"Koi no yokan."

Alessio is the second book in The Guzzi Legacy Series. It's a continuation of Corrado, Ginevra and Alessio's story. Although it's been a while since I've read a MMF, I wasn't sure what to expect. I shouldn't have been surprised that Bethany-Kris surpassed my expectations!

"Loving may make you vulnerable to being hurt, but it's courageous to love all the same."

After reading Corrado and the way it left off, I was eager to see how Ginny and Les' relationship
Ari Reavis
Jul 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs
I cannot even tell you how much I loved this book. When I realized I was at 94%, I got so sad because I knew it would soon end. I loved watching them figure out the relationship between the three of them, watching their feelings grow, even if they were a bit confused by them at times.
Corrado, Alessio, and Ginny are such distinctive people, their voices coming through so clearly that their individual personalities make you fall in love with all three of them. Their inner dilemmas, their feelings
Tanaka K (The Romantic Angel Blog)
Holy Smokes. What a ride. Bethany-Kris always delivers every single time. I am always in awe of her writing. I am always deeply mesmerized with all her stories. Her impeccable writing captures heart pumping stories that excite, Her impressive writing makes you connect with her writing. Alessio really floored me. Alessio is a powerfully written story full of fervor and explosiveness that smashed my heart. Stories like Alessio is why I love Bethany-Kris. Stories like Alessio is why I am a fan and ...more
it.sgottabethebooks
Alessio

BK has done it again. She gives us a book out of her comfort zone as this is the first book that has her writing MMF but she delivers it in typical BK fashion. She will capture your heart and have you falling in love with all the characters. BK picks up from where she left off in Corrado with Alessio. I devoured this book in one sitting and I could not put it down. My heart is so full and content with Alessio, Corrado and Ginevra.

Book 1 had had the perfect build up and had you wanting mo
Joelle
Wow ! Another winner in my book just loved the conclusion to Corrado and Alessio's story.The more stories I read by this author the more I fall in love with her works.

This story was gripping and intense and emotional. Alessio has become one of my favorite characters as I found him intense,deadly,sexy as sin and you could not help be drawn to the bad boy and the aura that constantly surrounds him screams "Danger Beware".I feel head over heels for him right from the very beginning.I loved seeing a
Anna
Jul 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
5 Les STARS!!!

Alessio was everything and MORE! I stayed up until 3AM to finish and went back for another read because Les + Corrado + Ginny = EVERYTHING + More! <3

This is NOT a love triangle but a story about three imperfect people who had somehow found a way to fit together. They love and adore one another. Their chemistry is NSFW and banter is easy and fun.

Les is the best! He's so thoughtful and kind. The fixer out of the trio. Corrado is intense and stubborn but his sexy ass makes up for his
Julia
Aug 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved this book to the moon and back!

OMG! This book is one of the best reads of this year so far. Loved every piece of it and the dynamics! Out of this world wonderful. This MMF will break your heart and mend it at the same time/

It's not a love triangle. It's LOVE!

Thanks Brittany for this book and the chance to read it!
Ri
Jul 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Sweet Holy titfire.
It is rare that I struggle for words, especially when those words are about books, but this one has done precisely that. Hell, to be honest, the first one did too but THIS book... I live for literature because it is magic. There is power in the words. They make me feel in the same way that music does and sometimes it even moves me more. That was the case in this book. This author wove a story that was so beautiful that I found myself rereading certain passages because of the p
Vania Nunes
Aug 08, 2019 rated it liked it
The first was still looking for who he really was.
The second was sure of his place in the world, but now he wanted so much more.The plot is a mix of mafia, outlaws and hot and intense romance, but, above all, a search for oneself that one finds in the other.
This new book by bestselling author Bethany-Kris will surprise you.

(view spoiler)
Michelle [Helen Geek]
July 2019 -- 4 Stars

ARC provided by the author and publisher in exchange for an honest review.

I really like Alessio. The character and the book. But, this author is what is truly amazing. I'm never bored reading her. She writes with such clarity and depth. Her stories evolve through the complete story arch. She never short-changes the reader, or her characters. How many times have you loved a character, but the story they are forever trapped in, is awful and not worthy? You will NEVER find this
Whitney
Sep 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
Solid 4 stars

Sandra Cortez
Sep 09, 2019 rated it liked it
This series has been so strange for me, I’ve enjoyed the characters but found the story just meh and at times extremely boring. I enjoyed the Marcelo’s so much more.
Shirley
Aug 05, 2019 rated it it was ok
2 Disappointing Stars

Well I’m afraid it pains me to say I did not enjoy this book and I never thought I’d say that about a BK book EVER. At least Corrado’s book made me so mad and frustrated I felt something even if it was anger! This just left me feeling rather meh!! I was very close to a DNF on more than one occasion but battled my way to the end and judging by the other reviews out there I think I must have read a different bloody book altogether.

The way Corrado messed up I really really want
Precious ✨
I love it. I could not put this book down, and put all the other ones I had been working on, on hold. I haven't read many MMF's before and the one that I did, I really couldn't take the sex scenes, the descriptions just hurt. Like in it's a physically impossible way, not the threesome part. To make that clear. But when BK said she was writing one I decided I would give it a try. I am glad I did. This book wasn't filled with a lot of suspense that some of her others are, but she explicitly stated ...more
Rachael
Jul 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What an awesome story! I was hooked from the start and couldn't put it down.

The dynamic and chemistry of the three of them drove the whole story and you really got more incite into who Allesio is and how he ticked.

I liked how smooth the story flowed and was pretty relatable in regards to how relationships have their ups and downs.

If you thought Corrado & Ginny were hot together, prepare yourselves for all three because it was electric.

This is book 2 of a MMF Duet. You need to read book 1 first.
Kathrine
Jul 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I went in to this quite sceptical about how this book was going to go given the cliffhanger of the one before - thank you Bethany-Kris for not making us wait very long for this one! So relieved!

The emotions, from all three characters truly were believable, understandable and made you want to laugh, cry and scream at them at times. Alessio himself was such a great character to read, the insight into a character that we don't know much about really was such a treat - I mean, I do know that it as
Wendy Livingstone
This is the 2nd and concluding part of this awesome duet. Corrada, Alessio and Ginny as all complex and imperfect characters’, who are all well suited to each other and fit together like a puzzle, This is a well written flawless story which is intense, powerful and an emotional roller coaster journey throughout. I cannot wait to read more from this gifted author, whose work I highly recommend for all.
Dreamer's Books
Alessio, Corrado and Ginny were distinctive characters with personalities that clashed at times. The difficulties the trio faced made the story all the more interesting. I ended up rooting for all of them by the end. A good read and duet.
Claire Louise¤°.¸¸.•´¯`»
The relationship between these three characters was done to perfection. The ups and downs and the frissons and connections. I couldn't have asked for better. it's a set of books I will revisit for comfort reads because I just loved these three so much and how BK dealt with the way they all found their grove to love each other. I was so scared that somehow the relationship between the boys would suddenly be diluted but it was not and gah, all my feelings were engaged throughout.

Not only that, bu
Ermira
Mar 17, 2020 rated it really liked it
Sonia
Jan 16, 2020 rated it liked it
Shelves: contemporary
I still don't like that it turns out to be m/m/f (talk about diving into a book blind). Also, I feel like the characters were developed but backwards if that even make sense. Feels to me like Corrado turns into another person and not for the better, but worse, in the first half of the book.
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Red Herring (The Kingmaker Saga #4)
  • Where the Snow Falls (Seasons of Betrayal, #2)
  • Dark Horse (The Kingmaker Saga #5)
  • Black Swan (The Kingmaker Saga, #3)
  • Twisted Bonds (The Camorra Chronicles, #4)
  • Twisted Hearts (The Camorra Chronicles, #5)
  • White Rabbit: The Fall (The Kingmaker Saga, #2)
  • Something Green (Den of Mercenaries, #2.5)
  • Dominic (Made Men, #8)
  • Acquainted
  • Luca Vitiello (Born in Blood Mafia Chronicles #0)
  • Shadows & Silence (The Wild Bunch, #2)
  • The Rocchetti Queen (The Rocchetti Dynasty, #3)
  • Sweet Temptation
  • Down the Line (Volkov Bratva, #4.6)
  • Principessa of Chicago (The Rocchetti Dynasty, #2)
  • His (Ties That Bind, #2)
  • Mine (Ties that Bind, #1)
Bethany-Kris is a Canadian author, lover of much, and mother to four young sons, one cat, and three dogs. A small town in Eastern Canada where she was born and raised is where she has always called home. With her boys under her feet, snuggling cat, barking dogs, and a hubby calling over his shoulder, she is nearly always writing something ... when she can find the time.

To keep up-to-date with new

The Guzzi Legacy (6 books)
  • Corrado (The Guzzi Legacy #1)
  • Chris (The Guzzi Legacy, #3)
  • Beni (The Guzzi Legacy, #4)
  • Bene (The Guzzi Legacy, #5)
  • Marcus (The Guzzi Legacy, #6)

News & Interviews