Start by marking “Total Power (Mitch Rapp, #19)” as Want to Read:
Total Power (Mitch Rapp, #19)

Total Power

(Mitch Rapp #19)

IN THE NEXT THRILLER IN THE NUMBER ONE 'NEW YORK TIMES' BEST-SELLING MITCH RAPP SERIES, IT'S A RACE AGAINST THE CLOCK WHEN ISIS TAKES OUT THE ENTIRE US POWER GRID AND THROWS THE COUNTRY INTO CHAOS.

When Mitch Rapp captures ISIS's top technology expert, he reveals that he was on his way to meet a man who claims to have the ability to bring down America's power gird. Rapp is
Published September 15th 2020 by Atria/Emily Bestler Books

To ask other readers questions about Total Power, please sign up.
Bill Stewart My thinking .... The torture triggered the release of data that they captured. The data gave the USA the info they needed to get electricity flowing…moreMy thinking .... The torture triggered the release of data that they captured. The data gave the USA the info they needed to get electricity flowing before the entire population was wiped out.(less)
Danny
This answer contains spoilers… (view spoiler)

Start your review of Total Power (Mitch Rapp, #19)
Matt
Aug 25, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: netgalley
First and foremost, a large thank you to NetGalley, Kyle Mills, and Simon & Schuster Canada for providing me with a copy of this publication, which allows me to provide you with an unbiased review.

Kyle Mills continues to impress as he extends the series first created by Vince Flynn. Taking the terror threat to American soil, Mitch Rapp is forced to work against the clock with a weapon few would likely have considered, against a terrorist who holds all the cards. When whispers of a new ISIS
Tim
Oct 16, 2020 rated it did not like it
Another un-Vince Flynn like novel featuring Mitch Rapp in an apocalyptic and muddled setting. Where's Fade 2 Kyle Mills? "Fade" is easily your best. 2 of 10 stars
"Avonna
Sep 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Check out all of my reviews at: https://www.avonnalovesgenres.com

TOTAL POWER (Mitch Rapp Book #19) by Vince Flynn/Kyle Mills is the latest thriller in the Mitch Rapp series and Kyle Mills continues to prove he was the right choice to take on this series after the death of Vince Flynn. The premise of the terror attack in this story is still theorized frequently and it is truly scary to picture the post-apocalyptic world in this book.

As Congress debates the perceived danger and the costs to fix
Kay
Sep 24, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I am one of those people who was disappointed by some recent Mitch Rapp books. To be honest, I wasn't totally enthused when I started reading "Total Power", preparing for another disappointment. Wrong! This book turns out to be a really good and an exciting one. Believable threat of major blackout across the USA. Only wish there were more Mitch action. If you said that you're done with this series, try one more!
MitchRappPod
Jul 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Well, I guess you could say that my review of the book is best summed up in the form of a limerick:

Rightfully named Total Power,
This book keeps you up past the hour.
Turning the lights on above,
with the friends we readers love,
Mitch Rapp makes the mastermind cower.

A book to be devoured,
Mills delivers raw power.
Not to be passed,
this book's message will last:
Without Rapp, the future looks dour.

The publication of Total Power is no doubt one of the best things to happen in 2020! You can here our full
Kashif
Jul 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Total Power was my most awaited action thriller of 2020, and I couldnt have imagined it to be this spectacular. I burned through the pages in essentially one sitting and I have not done that for any book yet. The incredibly well-handled fast pace of the book deserves a one-sitting read.

Mitch Rapp books are no strangers to scaring readers with plausible horrific scenarios, some often taking shape in reality in some form or way (Lethal Agent and Coronavirus). What if this time around Mitch Rapp
Skip
Oct 06, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The DOE has hired a consultant to help identify weaknesses in the electric power grid, and our elected officials are too cheap to spend the $5 billion needed to protect it. So, an enterprising soul decides to offer America's doom to its competitors and adversaries, just for the satisfaction of seeing it done, eventually finding one. The culprit has infected the power companies computer systems with malware and his ally has sabotaged critical hardware, plunging the U.S. into darkness. Mitch is ...more
Julie Watson
Jul 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The long-awaited Mitch Rapp novel, TOTAL POWER BY Kyle Mills will,soon be hitting bookstores.This is definitely one you will want to pre-order. Its that good! And after two days, you may not be able to find copy!

We left Mitch in LETHAL AGENT fighting for his life against a Covid style virus, weaponized to kill massive numbers of Americans. Sound familiar? Perhaps readers should pay stricter attention to what is written in thriller novels.These books are heavily researched,with leading world
Monnie
Oct 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Tough-guy heroes - you know, the kind who get shot three times and have one broken arm but still can take down a cadre of well-armed ne'er-do-wells with only a length of rope and a pea shooter - always make great characters in my book. But I've never cared much when the action takes place in sandy, desolate and far-off countries like Afghanistan or Pakistan. So it is that for a while now, I've put two of my favorite authors - Brad Thor and Vince Flynn - on the back burner. Recently, I tried ...more
Richard T.
Aug 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Each year I wait like a kid for Christmas for the new Mitch Rapp book. Once I have it, Im of two minds: Do I rush through it, or do I savor it, like a fine wine, enjoying it in small sips. This year I was determined to take my time with Total Power, and I did for three days until I reached the point of I-cant-put-this-down. So I stayed up until 4 a.m. because I had to finish the book. Im not proud for yielding to my weaker self, but I am glad I did.
Total Power concerns a plan to plunge America
Todd Wilkins
Jul 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
With all the action and excitement we've come to expect of a Mitch Rapp novel, Kyle Mills brings his absolutely best to Total Power.

America is thrown in to chaos when the weaknesses inherent in the modern world's dependency electricity is exposed. With the federal government handcuffed and hamstrung, individuals are left to their own survival and things spiral out of control exponential.

Like all great books in the thriller genre, Total Power not only bring the heat of incredible action
David Darling
Sep 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I read this novel in two sittings and I could have easily done it in one, but I had to get up early the next day!

First, the release date is September 15, 2020 - so pre-order now! I received this advance reader copy in return as a Mich Rapp Ambassador, that I will read and give my honest opinion.

Kyle Mills has easily continued the Vince Flynn legacy (yet again) with an amazing story and has kept the Mich Rapp legend alive. However, for the first time I think the STORY and the premise, drew
Aniruddha M
Oct 27, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I loved reading it, Mitch Rapp is back and brings a different flavour to the series - credit to Kyle Mills for keeping the spirit running!
My review can be found here https://rb.gy/qsygjj please visit, read and let me know your thoughts...
Troy Pool
Jul 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I was lucky enough to be selected as a Mitch Rapp Ambassador and received an early copy of this book.

Kyle Mills continues to deliver home runs since taking over the Rapp series for the late Vince Flynn.

Total Power is a plausibly terrifying story of terrorists taking down America's power grid, and keeping it down. With rioting in major cities, water and sanitation systems failing, people are dying and the Government is not prepared to provide assistance. Mitch Rapp and his team must hunt down
Derek Luedtke
Sep 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I was lucky enough to get an early copy of this book through the Mitch Rapp Ambassador Program. I thought it would be tough for Kyle Mills to "Up the Ante" after last year's Lethal Agent. Total Power is the "Real Deal" and is probably his best work, in the six books, he has penned in the Mitch Rapp series. Arguably, one of the best books of the year. I wrote that with Lethal Agent, Kyle had really found his voice in the series, and had hit his stride. With Total Power, he has shifted into ...more
Henry
Sep 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is the 19th in Vince Flynn's (continued very successfully by Kyle Mills after Flynn's passing) Mitch Rapp series. I have read them all and this is one of the best. Some series lose steam after awhile, but not Mitch Rapp. If you liked Rapp before, you'll like him even better in this book.
Brent
Aug 13, 2020 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: action-thriller
First of all as a long time Mitch Rapp fan I was happy to again be selected for the Mitch Rapp Ambassador program and be provided an ARC of this book due out on 9.15.20. Now into the review.

I knew going in that the newer entries into the series by Kyle Mills have been kind of up and down for me. I really liked last year's Lethal Agent, but I thought Red War was maybe the weakest in the series. Total Power is somewhere in between.

Kyle Mills is clearly developing his own style disinct from
Stephan Almodovar
Hands down one of the best books of 2020!! This subject about our power grid can be pretty scary. Kyle Mills gave us a fictional yet plausible account as to what could happen if terrorists took out our power. At times I found myself using the internet and reading articles regarding our infrastructure. While reading this book, blackouts are occurring in spots all across the country, due to weather, storms and hurricanes, or rolling blackouts due to heat waves because civilians are overloading the ...more
Ward Larsen
Oct 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Totally Lit

Really great plot idea. America is going dark and only Mitch Rapp can turn the lights back on. Kyle Mills writes a near-apocalyptic thriller that once again does the Rapp series justice. Highly recommended!
Mike Kennedy
Wow, all I can say is wow! Before I get to deep into Total Power, I must first let you know that I was chosen as a Mitch Rapp Ambassador. This means I received an ARC for an honest review of Total Power. If I was able to give more than five stars, I would. This is easily the top book of the sixty-three I have read or listened to so far this year.

Americas Power Grid is ancient and not well protected from physical or cyber terror. When Mitch captures a top ISIS tech guru, he finds out he was on
Angela Watts
Aug 24, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: thrillers
My dream of becoming a Mitch Rapp Ambassador? Check.

A wild, action-filled ride of a novel topped with morbid laughs? Check.

Creepy villain you love to hate? Check.

Full review to come upon publication (9.15!) but for now... wow. I really enjoyed it!
Mark Elliott
Aug 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
First off, thank you to Atria Books for selecting me as a Mitch Rapp Ambassador and allowing me to read an Advance Reader edition before the book is released on 9-15-20. Secondly, thank you Kyle Mills for the amazing work you are doing in continuing the Mitch Rapp saga. Well done!

Total Power for me was a two for one. Being a fan of both the Military/Political Thriller and the Post Apocalypse/WROL genres, Total Power was a grand slam on both counts.

On the Military/Political Thriller front, Kyle
Damon Drake
Jul 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A special thanks to Kyle Mills, Atria Mystery and BTS design for allowing me to have an Advanced Readers Copy of Total Power.

Trust me, you want to PreOrder. This book is available 9/15/20.

Kyle Mills does a superb job on writing and continuing on the Mitch Rapp thrillers.

This time, Mitch Rapp, Scott Coleman, and Irene Kennedy are too late to stop the attack on the US Power Grid. We have all lost power due to a storm, but what would you do if power wasn't restored in a couple of hours or even
Chris (Nuke/Norseman) Miller
Mitch Rapp is awesome. Kyle Mills continues to impress!

This edition leaves America in a perilous situation due to a bad actor in a highly regarded audit position. People are dying in this all too real world situation that would leave anyone terrified! Mitch is a stellar character while you see what hes capable of on American soil yet again!
Donna Hines
First and Foremost - I want to thank Bibliotheca for providing this wonderful e-read in exchange for this honest review.
As many of you may be aware - I'm a Mitch Rapp Ambassador x2 and was selected for the Mitch Rapp Fans newsletter but not this year after applying twice to James B. Abt who runs the Vince Flynn Mitch Rapp Ambassador Program I never heard back.
I posted this pic of the email received when I thought I was late for applying which I found the response to be lacking respect as a
Mark
I've been a fan of Kyle Mills since his Mark Beamon series and this "Legacy" effort with "Total Power, on behalf of the Vince Flynn estate, is well worthy of his name, though it is somewhat derivative of his Beamon effort, "Darkness Falls"...Mitch and his cohorts. along with the highest echelons of American power must deal with a sinister mastermind that has made the entire power grid of the US useless...Allied with Islamic extremists, this evil genius provides a most difficult challenge for the ...more
Eric
Aug 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: first-reads
I know I probably wasnt the only one who was skeptical about someone taking the reins of Mitch Rapp after Vince Flynn left this world way too early. But, I would say that Kyle Mills has carried on in fine fashion. Total Power is the best offering by Mills thus far.

Mitch Rapp and company are hot off the heels of thwarting a coronavirus attack at the hands of ISIS when they are met with a very unique attack ... loss of power. Its not often that a terrorist plot is executed with apparent success on
Dave
Jul 31, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I was given the opportunity to read the new Mitch Rapp thriller (To be released on Sept. 15th) through the Mitch Rapp ambassador program. This program is for long time fans of the series. This review will be honest and spoiler free. Any details given are known by reading the synopsis of the book.

As a fan who has read all of the books in the series, I am able to review this book and tell you whether it holds up to past books written by the late Vince Flynn or over the past few years Kyle Mills. I
Matt Persson
Aug 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
BOOK OF THE YEAR!!
Kyle Mills has really done it!!! Mills has brought Mitch Rapp to his height as the best in the game. I am so excited for the future of this franchise. Mills and Rapp are peaking and clicking on all cylinders in this high octane thriller.
America's power grid has gone Total Dark and only one man can find out who is behind it. Go out and run to the bookstores and pick this book up right now!!
Mark
Aug 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I was lucky enough to receive an ARC as a Mitch Rapp Ambassador but I was not prepared Total Power! I expected to take a few days to read it, but once I started I could not put it down. The plot centers around the desire to plunge America into darkness by taking out our power stations across the country. It is down right scary because I can imagine It happening as Kyle Mills writes it.

Mills, once again, does a fabulous job with Vince Flynns Mitch Rapp! I can only hope our country has someone
Goodreads Librari...: Please add page count ASIN B085CN7WZJ 2 14 May 18, 2020 05:57AM

• Near Dark (Scot Harvath #19)
  • The Sentinel (Jack Reacher, #25)
  • Blue Moon (Jack Reacher, #24)
  • Daylight (Atlee Pine, #3)
  • Shadow of the Dragon
  • One True Patriot (Eric Steele #3)
  • A Minute to Midnight (Atlee Pine #2)
  • The Law of Innocence (Mickey Haller, #6; Harry Bosch Universe #34)
  • The Order (Gabriel Allon #20)
  • Can't Hurt Me: Master Your Mind and Defy the Odds
  • Assassin's Strike (David Slaton #7)
  • Born in Fire (Fire and Ice Trilogy, #1)
  • A Time for Mercy (Jake Brigance, #3)
  • Dragonfire (Alexander Hawke #11)
  • Starsight (Skyward, #2)
  • The Terminal List (Terminal List, #1)
  • Killing Floor (Jack Reacher, #1)
  • King of Sting: The Story of Australian Conman Peter Foster. An Audible Original
I grew up in Oregon but have lived all overD.C., Virginia, Maryland, London,
Wyoming. My father was an FBI agent and I was a bureau kid, which is similar to being an army brat. You tend to spend your time with other bureau kids and get transferred around a lot, though, I fared better on that front than many others.

One positive aspect of this lifestyle is that you cant help but absorb an enormous

Mitch Rapp (1 - 10 of 19 books)
  • American Assassin (Mitch Rapp, #1)
  • Kill Shot (Mitch Rapp, #2)
  • Transfer of Power (Mitch Rapp, #3)
  • The Third Option (Mitch Rapp, #4)
  • Separation of Power (Mitch Rapp, #5)
  • Executive Power (Mitch Rapp, #6)
  • Memorial Day (Mitch Rapp, #7)
  • Consent to Kill (Mitch Rapp, #8)
  • Act of Treason (Mitch Rapp, #9)
  • Protect and Defend (Mitch Rapp, #10)