Start by marking “Tempest Witch (Hawthorne Chronicles Book 4)” as Want to Read:
Tempest Witch (Hawthorne Chronicles Book 4)

Tempest Witch

(Hawthorne Chronicles #4)

Welcome to Hawthorne.
A town. A home. A sanctuary.
It’s a land of magic, where traditions run deep. Governed by an ancient coven, it’s a place where supernaturals and humans can live in peace.
Until now.

All Skylar has ever wanted was to be left alone. As a half witch, half mermaid, she has lived her life suppressing her shifter gene.

But when her half-brother asks for h
Published August 19th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Tempest Witch, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Tempest Witch

Start your review of Tempest Witch (Hawthorne Chronicles Book 4)
Kay Moody
Aug 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
This was such a fun read! I really like these novella length books. I'm starting to get slightly annoyed by regular length books, haha. My favorite thing about this book was the main character Skylar. She had so much spunk. I loved her growth throughout the book.

My second favorite thing about the book was all the girl time! Those friendships were so fun to watch and develop.

Mason was amazing, obviously. I loved how he worked hard to support Sky. I also loved that he wasn't above telling super ch
Debbie Eyre
Nov 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A mermaid shifter witch hybrid now that’s quite a mouthful! But this is an awesome well written story that you will not be able to put down! There’s action, mystery, romance and twists and turns galore and is definitely well worth a read!
Mona  Brown
Aug 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Tempest Witch

I am in love with these novellas...
In this one we Sky who has been shunned for being a half-breed her entire life, at least until she arrives to help the sisters. There she is finally able to explore her potential and find herself.
The narrator does an amazing job keeping you entertained and engaged from beginning to end
Dayzee
Apr 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
wolf and mermaid love!
shifters rock! loved it! magic and love can really conquer all!
Valia Lind
Aug 13, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
****AUTHOR'S NOTE****

Wow! Season One of Hawthorne Chronicles has come to an end!! That's right. Season finale is here!

I can't believe it! I'm so in love with this book and so excited for you all to read it. I can't wait to hear what you think!

For those of you who don't know, Hawthorne Chronicles is a fast-paced, novella/novel series, which focuses on the residents of the small town, battling an ancient evil. Forbidden romance, witches, shifters, vampires...mermaids....you name it. I'm thrilled
Ingrid Stephanie Jordan
Serial: Standalone, No Cliffhanger
Genre: #PRN #Alpha #Witches
5Stars⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
••••••••••••••
💢 Ohhh definitely a Must Read! This book had me at the beginning it didn’t let me go at the last page either. I need to wait for the next book who will it be I don’t know but I am waiting

🔹️What is Skylar? aka:Sky is a Witch but something else too. O
Aimee Bower
Aug 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book starts with Mark bringing his sister Skylar into the fight against the Ancients. She is hybrid part witch-part mermaid. She has never
felt welcome in her own coven. She is aloner,she loves to boxing and staying to herself. So she decides to help her brother and the town of Hawthorne
She feels at home for the first in her life, yet she runs into Mason. She fights against her growing feeling for him. The walls are tough to break
down. Will her magic be enough to stop the Ancients? Will Skyl
Darcy Smith
Aug 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
So this was the first story I read by Valia Lind and I really enjoyed this story. It was well written with a beautiful flow to the story. I loved the characters and how well they supported the story and added a lot of depth to the story. We have Sky that is feisty but strong. She is a leading lady that doesn't know her full potential. We see her grow throughout the story and it is amazing to see. We have our leading male of Mason. Mason is a strong and protective type that makes you want to swoo ...more
Terri Olinger
Oct 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I really loved this series!

But I found a lot of grammar and miss spelled words that made it hard to follow the story at times. For instance gleam which means shiny or has a shine to it. But you should have used glean which means to gather or collect information.
I still have had a wonderful time reading your books so keep it up just see if someone can proofread for you some. 😍
Philleys Peters
Aug 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed this story although I have not read the other books in this series. The heroine is someone I can connect to, the outcast now part of the inner circle. I liked Skylar. She has finally emerged as a powerful witch and mermaid, a shifter witch. And she has found a soulmate in wolf shifter Mason. Nicely done!

Elizabeth McDaniel
Aug 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This story was a story about love as well as a story about a girl coming into her own. Sky and Mason realize they are soul mates in their fight with the ancients. Sky is a witch mermaid that has never known her mermaid side. But by coming to the home of her brothers soul mate to help them fight the ancients, she learns to accept who she is.

Sarah Black
Aug 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Such an amazing story! I love Skylar and Mason and the struggles they go through to realize they are meant to be. Skylar grow into the women she is and learns to except her powers and her 2 sides. This is the first book I've read of this series and it can definitely be a stand alone but I would recommend reading them all just so you get to know everyone. Cant wait to read the other books and get caught up!!
Scarolet Ellis
Sep 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Tempest Witch by Valia Lind is an amazing story that I have read. This is book number four in this an amazing story writen by a brand new author for me to read. I highly recommend this story to everyone who loves reading about paranormal romances in thier stories.

Heather Bane
Aug 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was a really good book. Great addition to the series. The storyline and characters are very well written. Loved Skylar and Mason. I recommend this series.

Cherish Kasner
Sep 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This sounds like the hottest town to move to! The guys are super cute and adore their ladies! Plus they can protect them, if need be! Sky and Masons story was sweet. It was cute that they were afraid to tell their feelings. Another great book for the Hawthorne Chronicles!
Marianne
Aug 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
I really loved this paranormal romance. It is mystical and romantic, drama and mystery. It is truly fascinating.

kassandra cox
Jan 23, 2020
MummyOfSeven
Sep 03, 2020
Theresa Sanchez
rated it did not like it
Sep 16, 2019
Feb 28, 2020
Christine Martin
Aug 31, 2019

• Mermaid Queen
  • Unicorn Truth (Valentine Pride, #3)
  • Renegade Dragons: The Complete Trilogy
  • Pumpkin Patch Murder (Wicked Good Mystery #7)
  • Un-Familiar Magic (Accidental Familiar, #3)
  • Happily Ever Crowned (Underworld Royals #1)
  • Siren Song (A Witch Myth Cozy Mystery Book 4)
  • Haunted Wolf (Cedar Creek Shifters #1)
  • Gram Croakies (Enchanting Inquiries #3)
  • The Last Sister (Columbia River #1)
  • Reaper Unexpected (Deadside Reapers, #1)
  • Jamie's Got A Wand (Southern Fried Sass #4)
  • Catching a Wizard (Grimalkin Academy: Catacombs, #2)
  • Catching a Warlock (Grimalkin Academy: Catacombs, #3)
  • Magical Mischief (Magic And Metaphysics Academy, #1)
  • Magical Mistake (Magic And Metaphysics Academy, #2)
  • Croakies & Scream (Enchanting Inquiries #4)
  • That Pig Gonna Fly (Magic and Mayhem Universe / Maidens of Mayhem Book 2)
USA Today Bestselling Author. Photographer. Artist. Born and raised in St. Petersburg, Russia, Valia Lind has always had a love for the written word. She wrote her first published book on the bathroom floor of her dormitory, while procrastinating to study for her college classes. Upon graduation, she has moved her writing to more respectable places, and has found her voice in Young Adult fiction. ...more

Hawthorne Chronicles (4 books)
  • Guardian Witch
  • Witch's Fire (Hawthorne Chronicles, #2)
  • Witch's Heart (Hawthorne Chronicles #3)

News & Interviews