Start by marking “Holiday Honey: a novella (JustOneNight.com Book 4)” as Want to Read:
Holiday Honey: a novella (JustOneNight.com Book 4)

Holiday Honey: a novella (JustOneNight.com Book 4)

In a city miles away from her loved ones, Kailyn is desperate not to be idle during the time of year when loneliness and depression are highest. Inspired by the age of technology, she cooks up a scheme to ensure she will be around someone's--anyone's--family, even if she has to pimp herself out to do it.

Cory fields questions about his personal life from his family
Published December 24th 2019 by EKOL Media

To ask other readers questions about Holiday Honey, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Holiday Honey

Start your review of Holiday Honey: a novella (JustOneNight.com Book 4)
The_Book_Queen
Looking for a fake relationship holiday novella? Check out HOLIDAY HONEY by Chencia C. Higgins!

~ Curvy artist who puts up an ad to be someone's fake date
~ Oh look, he needs a date for Christmas
~ Adorable, fun, and sexy

Listen, at one point they sneak off for a quickie upstairs and later when they leave his grandma is all "That room better not smell like ass or have any suspicious stains or I'm coming after you! But also: love the lady, don't fuck this up."

HE GETS HER A SURPRISE GIFT FROM HER
mina reads™️
Dec 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
Holiday goodness

This story was so cute, I had so much fun with this. I love holiday stories that involve fake dating and this was exactly what I was looking for! It was short, sweet and sexy. Love finding new black romance authors and I can’t wait to try something else by this author
Crystal Luckey
Jan 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This was the story of two who were alone for Christmas ending up to become one. Corey was tired of his family pressuring him about being alone. Kailyn was alone for the holidays and decided to rent herself out. Corey answered the ad and Kailyn showed up. What they did expect was to start liking each other and hooking up. Kailyn was having second thoughts about Corey because of a statement he made earlier. The way the story ended was what I was hoping for and made me want more of a Kailyn and ...more
Janielle
Jan 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Soooo Good!!!!

From page 1, I was all into this story! It was funny and fresh. And the chemistry...! From even before they met, Kailyn was gone off Cory's voice. When they actually saw each other, whew chile, it was on! Regardless of how they met, Cory and Kailyn were very compatible and it showed the longer throughout the day they were together. His sis and mama were well meaning but on the annoyingly overbearing side. But his dad and nana, loved them! That Nana was the best!!! This was a
KeshaB0504
Dec 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wonderful holiday romance

This was my 1st story by Ms. Higgins & there was nothing I would have changed about this story except that I wish it was longer!
Oh my goodness, I don’t even know where to begin except to say that I loved the characters, the story, & Lawd, the chemistry between Cory & Kailyn was hot hot, hot! I’d definitely recommend and can’t wait to read the next one!
Theresa
Dec 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Simply amazing!!

Whew!!! Cory and Kailyn blew me away. What’s a better way to enjoy Christmas than falling for your pretend boyfriend/girlfriend during family gatherings. I wasn’t so sure they could pull it off but those two were magnetic together. Definitely want more from this couple and can’t wait for what’s coming.
Toya  Davis-Stokley
Jan 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Fun Read

I felt bad for Cory, that his family had him resort to hiring a date, just to get them off his back. But, baby when He and Kailyn met, you knew we were in for a ride! Chemistry was smoking hot! Loved how they bonded so quickly, and formed a connection. Grandma was a mess! . Really enjoyed it. Good job.
Nicosia
Jan 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Crying tears of REAL love and happiness

I wasn’t sure what to expect from this one but as always I’m only disappointed that it had to end. Can we get Vday Honey book or something?? A sequel but with her friend that we haven’t met yet? Please and thank you!
Sherry Rowe
Jan 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Fun Short

This was a very well written short story. It did not feel rushed like a lot of short love stories. The characters were very believable. I loved everything about this story.
Sonia
Jan 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
All in one day

Cory needs Kailyn's help to get through Christmas with his relatives. Outspoken family members, crazy emotions and all of the holiday feels.
Malaika
Jan 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
So good!

This was such a good story! Ms. Elva was everything! I would love to read more about Cory and Kailyn in a full length book.
Keisha Holt
Jan 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Good Story

I enjoyed this story. I was glad Cory and Kailyn found each other at a time when they both needed each other and especially at the holiday. Also, loved Cory’s Nana.
Tiffany
Jan 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Short and Sweet

This was a super cute & quick read. Even though this wasn’t a full story I was able to get a clear sense of both characters, this author never disappoints.
Erika Coleman
Jan 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Cute little something

What a cute story. I’m so glad to see that Cory finally got a chance at love. But oh my his grandmother don’t everybody need a grandmother like that?
Nicole Sharon
Dec 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing

I really enjoyed this book!y first time reading this author. I can't wait to read more! Unique plot and very steamy without overkill. I loved it!
Carolyn
Dec 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
Fake, fun, romance

A fake romance is one of my other like-to-read genre.The storyline is usually fun. In this short read, the story was boatloads of enjoyable.
Tarra
Jan 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
5 star read

I read a lot of holiday shorts and this is definitely a top contender. I genuinely enjoyed reading this. Cory and Kailyn are quite a pair.
Chencia Higgins
Dec 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
10/10 would read again.
D. Hilary Higgs
Dec 26, 2019

• A Merry Little Filthmas
  • New Year, New Boo?: a holiday short
  • Bittersweet (Equilibrium Novella)
  • A Little Stuffing
  • The Thanksgiving Game
  • Christmas in the City
  • True Love for Christmas
  • Broken Heart Syndrome
  • The Changeup (New Beginnings Book 1)
Chencia C. Higgins is just a girl from Texas writing about sassy, southern women finding love. With more than ten titles under her belt, she has made it her mission to create stories in which Black women are loved out loud. In 2019 she won an RSJ Emma award for her debut paranormal romance, Janine: His True Alpha. When she isn’t hunkered down in her writing cave, Chencia can be found with her nose ...more