Start by marking “Falling for my Brother's Best Friend (The Baileys #4)” as Want to Read:
Falling for my Brother's Best Friend (The Baileys #4)

Falling for my Brother's Best Friend

(The Baileys #4)

Let’s say you’re an independent, self-sufficient woman who runs the family company and you find yourself falling for your little brother’s best friend. Now, more than ever, you need to count all the reasons why you need to abandon falling.

Abandon Falling #1 – He’s a womanizer. Hasn’t had a serious relationship a day in his life and changes women more often than he changes
Published October 15th 2019 (first published October 11th 2019)

To ask other readers questions about Falling for my Brother's Best Friend, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Falling for my Brother's Best Friend

Start your review of Falling for my Brother's Best Friend (The Baileys #4)
Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews

I’m going to admit that I was really looking forward to this book, this couple’s story, but I was also kind of dreading it. I know that makes me sound like a bad person, but so often when I really, really want a couple’s story to be told, I end up disappointed. However, that is NOT the case with Falling for My Brother’s Best Friend by Piper Rayne. I loved what seemed like an opposites attract story, but in reality was two people while on the outside seemed so different, on the inside we
Syndi
Dec 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is actually a nice story. I had luke warm feeling toward miss Rayne book. I remember it does not really left any big impression on me.

In Falling for My Brother's Best Friend, the story is very cute. I especially love Liam determination to make Sav falling for him. And in process they both discover who they really are and face their fear in relationship.
It also have this small town romance feeling about it.

Overall i do enjoy the story very much on rainy weekend.

4 stars
Tpagirl Loves Romance
Nov 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Falling for my Brother’s Best Friend was the fourth book in Piper Rayne’s Baileys series. Although they can technically be read as stand-alones, there was more enjoyment when read in order.

Finally the highly anticipated Liam and Savannah’s book. They’ve been dancing around each other for years with a mixture of anger and annoyance and we finally get the real story. And actually, it wasn’t with the expected back story.

Savannah was the second eldest Bailey sibling. Their parents died when she was
Irene
5 stars

So much love for Falling for my Brother's Best Friend by Piper Rayne.
I didn't want this book to end, loved Sav & Liam so much!

The storyline is well written, well paced and watching the relationship between Sav and Liam unfold had me turning the pages late into the night as I couldn't put it down.

The chemistry between these two is off the charts, I loved their passion and I loved their honesty. After losing her parents Savannah put her playful and carefree side away to help look after her
Melissa B (bookaddict_fanatic)
Savannah and Liam's book was a highly anticipated read for me with all the sexual tension and banter, I was definitely not disappointed!!! Savannah is one of the oldest Bailey siblings and while raising her brothers and sisters lost a piece of herself along the way. Liam has been in love with Savannah since he was a kid and is ready to help her find herself again while showing her how good they could be together. These two had me so enamoured with their story I demolished page after page because ...more
Nadine Bookaholic
OH MY if you don't love Liam after reading this I'd go to a cardiologist because your heart is made of stone!!!!!

You can see my full review here: https://nadineisobsessedwithbooks.blo...
Shawna
Sep 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2019
We see a completely different side to Liam and Savannah in this book and it was well worth the wait!
Courtney
Oct 14, 2019 rated it it was ok
Shelves: arc
Please don't hate me for this rating - read my review first.

Falling for My Brother's Best Friend is the fourth book in Piper Rayne's The Bailey's series, something I was not aware of when I signed up for the arc. However, when I started reading, it was very obvious that I had jumped into the middle of something and was quickly losing interest in the story.

This is to be Savannah and Liam's story. However there is a lot of backstory and secondary characters that play a huge roll in this book, so i
Ally.Always.Reads
Oct 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing

So brother’s best friend trope is not one of my favorites but if Piper Rayne writes it then I read it!

I’ve been anticipating this book since the very beginning (honestly, I thought they’d keep us in suspense a little longer.. maybe until book six or something but so glad they didn’t!)

Liam and Savannah are HOT HOT HOT!
I love them!

APPLE: https://apple.co/2OFHRdE
B&N: http://bit.ly/2K5BfRc
KOBO: http://bit.ly/2GENcuZ

Review

Hands down my favorite story in the series, but my goodness, it felt like my heart was constantly beating out of its chest. I wa
The Book Bee
Oct 14, 2019 added it
Shelves: dnf
REVIEW: DNF REVIEW... with a caveat.

I will preface this review with this: I didn't hate this book. There wasn't anything wrong with this book from what little I read, but this DNF review is a product of my over-eagerness to try new authors this year. This story has the kind of synopsis that made me want to pick it up and read it, even knowing it was a fourth book in a series. I LOVED the sound of it. This book was also billed as a standalone within a series, yet I do not feel that it was written
Three Chicks
Oct 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
4.5 Stars
Review by Jen Skewes

I love this series and I think this one may just be my new favorite. Well maybe it's Liam who is my new fave. Either way this book was fantastic and once again the talented writing duo had me hooked from the very first page.

If you have been reading this series, you have seen bits and pieces of Savannah and Liam. you know that old saying opposites attract, well this would be Liam and savannah to a tee. From the very first page you can feel the sexual tension between
Keri Loves Books
Oct 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Always Good Enough

The most responsible Bailey is about to let loose! She’s going to be forced to realize that there is more to life than pleasing everyone else. The line between love and hate has never been more blurry! Things are going to get HOT!

When her parents died she was nineteen, and the family business became her responsibility. Her life completely changed and the carefree and fun Savannah disappeared. With constant family responsibility weighing her down, she forgot what it was like to
Erin Lewis
Oct 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
5 Star Review Falling For My Brother’s Best Friend (The Baileys #4) by Piper Rayne

I fell for Liam the first time he was introduced in the series and all Falling For My Brother’s Best Friend did was encourage me to fall harder. A friends to lovers story that is full of love and family which ticked all the boxes for me.  I was riveted from the first page to the last and was disappointed when I finished it.

Underneath her tough as nails surface Savannah (Sav) Bailey is like most other women, looking
Amazeballs Book Addicts
Oct 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Falling For My Brother's Best Friend is book four in The Bailey's series. It can be read as a standalone. Each book focuses on a different Bailey sibling. This one is Savannah and Liam's story. I am so loving the Bailey siblings and I was so wanting Savannah's story. If you have been waiting for Savannah and Liam's like I have, don't worry it was so worth the wait and does not disappoint. Savannah took up a huge role in the family after her parents passed and runs the family business. She stron ...more
phoebess
Nov 18, 2019 rated it it was ok
Shelves: reviews
Those who have been following my reviews probably know I have issues... with this series. And Falling for my Brother's Best Friend wasn't an exception.
I probably raised my expectations too high for this book and since I hadn't based them on my experience with previous books, I felt stupid after a few chapters in. It was so, so b-o-o-o-ring.
My theory is, that Piper Rayne wanted to write a series about a huge family of very interesting, funny and energetic people without stopping to think what the
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
Oct 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shy ~

I dont know what I loved more about this book.

Liam and his patience. His vulnerability while also being so strong and confident. And the way he saw Savannah for who she really was.

Or Savannah for what a wonderful, loving sister she is, even if she doesn't always show it in the most obvious ways.

In all honesty I think I'm in love with this town and this family and all of the people in it so I can't pick a thing to love more.

The writing was amazing again. There was so much emotion and jus
Monique Pearson
Dec 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I LOVE Liam!

Savannah is the lucky one here. Some people find the one early and never give up on hope. That's the sexy, tattooist Liam Kelly. He's about to use all his grown up moves on his teenage crush.
Camila Roy ••RoyIsReading••
I can’t stop reading this series. The Baileys are everything
Anja Dettmann
Oct 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
If I have to describe the book in one word, I'll choose this one: perfection!

I've been waiting for Savannah's and Liam's story like forever and it's been totally worth it!

Since the death of her parents as she was 19, she lost herself on the way while she helped Austin to raise their siblings plus has to run Bailey Timber on top. She denied herself happiness and barely laughed. She is thinking that everyone always want something from her.

Liam is a part of the Bailey family through Denver and Rom
Kahea
***4 Stars***

I swear I felt like I was back on the playground with these two (something that was mentioned a time or two by others in the story). They gave me all kinds of emotional whiplash. All. Kinds. But even when they had me wanting to reach out and Gibbs smack some sense into them, I couldn’t keep from turning the pages to see what would happen next.

Liam and Savannah. These two...They are both really good, hard working people with big hearts and crazily enough, beneath the surface, the
Carmen Rae
I have always been in two minds about Savannah. She comes across as a bit of a judgy know it all ball buster but at the same time I get it. She had so much stress and responsibility thrown at her at such a young age it kind of put a stick up well you know where.

And obviously I have always loved Liam. I mean what's not to love in a reformed playboy, town bad boy with a heart of gold? And having seen him always there for the Bailey trouble makers just added to his appeal.

But I didn't see how Piper
Jessica Alcazar
I know I’m repeating myself here, but this author duo just fucking makes me happy . I read this book this past Sunday and I was not feeling well, and it was the only thing that put a smile on my face!!

This entire family is just everyday chaotic reality with a huge heart and a whole lot of fun! For me, they’re quick reads because they are just so damn entertaining, I can’t wait to get to the next plot point LOL Savannah and Liam proved to be just as much fun and their predecessors!

If you’ve re
Saly
Okay this author's books are becoming too forumlaic for me. Does every man need to be a playboy? Plus the stupid push/pull exhausted me. I wasn't too convinced of this HEA.
Books, Coffee & Passion
Oct 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
Books, Coffee & Passion

Falling For My Brother’s Best Friend is the fourth book in The Baileys series and it’s the first book I’ve read in this series, it can definitely be read as a standalone even though I’m regretting not reading the first three books because I’ve fallen in love with the Baileys siblings!
Savannah and Liam’s story is VERY bumpy but also very funny! I don’t know why but I was expecting a different story after reading the synopsis, I wasn’t expecting an enemies to lovers story, s
Heather
Oct 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
**I voluntarily read an early copy of this title in exchange for an honest review**

I've been patiently waiting for Savannah's story since Piper Rayne introduced us to the Bailey's. While it may have taken longer than some would have liked, this story was definitely worth the wait!

Savannah Bailey's life took a drastic turn at the age of nineteen when her parents passed away. She put her own life on hold to make sure that her brothers and sisters had what they needed and she also became the face o
Johnaka- Amity Book Blog
Oct 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Falling for my Brothers Best Friend by Piper Rayne
“The Bailey we’ve been waiting for, 5 stars”

Okay, I just want to say I’m excited and love all the Bailey’s. But for me personally Savannah’s been the one that’s held back. She’s there, she’s active in everyone’s lives, but she’s never really had a life outside of work for herself in my eyes. So, when Falling for my Brothers Best Friend landed on my kindle I got excited. Piper and Rayne killed it. The transformation that Savannah goes through is a
KFForever
Oct 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
kfforever

Reviewed by Emma-Louise on behalf of KindleFriendsForever

If you've read a Bailey book you'll know how well Liam and Savannah get on, just like two cats in a bag. Neither one is willing to concede even an inch. To say I was excited to read their story is putting it mildly. The hottest couple in Lake Starlight finally got their time to shine.

When last we left them they were forced to cohabit due to flooding. It wasn't easy, especially from the start. They bounced off each other like r
Brianna at Renee Entress's Blog
5 Stars!

Piper... please never ever stop writing all the words. Seriously oh my goodness! Just when I don't think the Bailey's can get better, in comes to next in the series... that had me falling hard, falling fast, and falling in lust and love in the best kinds of ways.

Piper Rayne is one of the queens of small town, contemporary romance and y'all... this book right here was everything I didn't know I needed right now and everything that is right in the romance industry.

Falling for my Brother's
Rachel - Read with Rach
Oct 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book so much! I have enjoyed every book I have read from Piper Rayne and this one is definitely one of their best.

I feel like I have been waiting for Liam and Savannah’s story forever and it did not disappoint. Liam and Savannah couldn’t be more different on the surface. Savannah is five years older, stressed to the max, and is always pretty prim and proper. Liam is best friends with her younger brothers, always going along with their crazy plans, and has all kinds of tattoos. Whil
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »

• Love You Now (Love Hurts, #2)
  • Hate Sober (Love Me Duet #2)
  • Sweet Victory (BTU Alumni, #3)
  • Team Player 2: A Sports Anthology
  • Jock Road (Jock Hard, #3)
  • Just Roommates (Blue Beech, #5)
  • You Can Have Manhattan
  • More Than Sexy (Sexy #1)
  • Love Me Tomorrow (Put A Ring On It, #3)
  • Nothing But a Dare
  • Hold on to Hope
  • Breaker
  • Rules (Greyford High, #3)
  • The Fall of Legend (Legend Trilogy, #1)
  • Dirty Letters
  • The Hardest Hit
  • Crazy Rich Cajuns (Boys of the Bayou, #4)
  • Tequila
Piper Rayne is a USA Today Bestselling author duo. Our goal is to bring you romance stories that have "Heartwarming Humor With a Side of Sizzle" (okay...you caught us, that's our tagline). A little about us... We both have kindle’s full of one-clickable books. We're both married to husbands who drive us to drink. We're both chauffeurs to our kids. Most of all, we love hot heroes and quirky heroine ...more

The Baileys (9 books)
  • Lessons from a One-Night Stand (The Baileys, #1)
  • Advice from a Jilted Bride (The Baileys, #2)
  • Birth of a Baby Daddy (The Baileys #3)
  • Demise of a Self-Centered Playboy (The Baileys #5)
  • Confessions of a Naughty Nanny (The Baileys #6)
  • Secrets of the World's Worst Matchmaker (The Baileys, #7)
  • Winning My Best Friend's Girl (The Baileys #8)
  • Rules for Dating Your Ex (The Baileys #9)

News & Interviews

“He presses his screen, and a woman’s sweet voice instructs us to breathe. I peek my eye open to see Liam’s eyes are closed and his back is straight. She talks about anxiety as if we need a definition of it—telling us the repercussions, how it manifests, what causes it. Hello? If you want me to forget about my anxiety, shouldn’t we not talk about it the entire time we’re meditating? It’s more like she’s selling a product than helping me.” 0 likes