Start by marking “Guilty Pleasures Volume 3” as Want to Read:

Guilty Pleasures Volume 3

Brad is back and this time his escapades are steamier than ever before. An old crush, a female boss, a hard-to-please client, a woman he meets online, a shy colleague, a lonely housewife he meets in an inter-continental flight, two sexy strangers he runs into on New Year’s Eve, a mysterious woman who has her car broken down on a lonely road in the hills, the sexy friend of ...more
Published July 17th 2019 by Books to Go Now

To ask other readers questions about Guilty Pleasures Volume 3, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Guilty Pleasures Volume 3

Start your review of Guilty Pleasures Volume 3
Jenni Bishop
Aug 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
Guilty Pleasures Volume 3 by Joyce McCarthy is a collection of erotic short stories about Brad and his conquests. It is a very quick and easy read as each story is only a few pages but they are well written and extremely explicit. Any woman who he comes across is not off limits, from a bored housewife, a hooker, his boss and a manager of a hotel, to name but a few. Brad’s exploits are hot, hot, hot and definitely sizzle between the sheets, that is if he makes it there or somewhere else.

If you wa
Sara Oxton
Aug 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
Guilty Pleasures Volume Three by Joyce McCarthy a steamy four-star read. This is a collection of fifteen steamy and saucy reads. They are short and sweet, but they really get your engine revving. Brad and his many, many encounters that will just keep your eyes a popping. There really is something for everyone in this story, they are short and sweet in the right way, sweet like a giant ripe peach ready to be plucked.
Angela
Aug 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
4 Stars

Guilty Pleasures Volume 3 by Joyce McCarthy is a collection of 15 erotic short stories that are all under 20 pages long- so the book is a very quick and easy read. There isn’t a ‘lot’ of story to each book, as such, so no long complex stories here- so if you are looking for intricate storylines, with complexity and depth- then this probably isn’t the book for you. But these stories are quite well written and get right to the point. Think of them as “Quickies”, and sometimes you just feel
Liz
Aug 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The Guilty Pleasures Volumes from Joyce McCarthy are just that, my guilty pleasure reads. I always know I am in for a hot and steamy reading session whenever I pick up one of these novels. I have read the books in order, and recommend that you do as well for the maximum enjoyment of the series. These are short quickie reads of Brad and his various sexual encounters. So, with that said yes, this book is steamy and contains content that the reader would enjoy if they prefer an erotic fiction novel ...more
Michelle Austin
Aug 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing

Guilty Pleasures Volume 3 was a hot and steamy 5 star collection of great reads.
The stories are short and can be read here and there if you don’t have time to read all in a couple of sittings. Brad of course gives us several more steamy reads.

We get 15 erotic short stories that will melt your kindle:
My First Time With a Hooker – Brad and Betsy
The Hottie from the Mall – Brad and Amanda
Naughty in the Train – Brad and Joanna
Wedding Fun – Brad and Susan
My Hot Summer Training – Brad and Jackie
Busines
E.A.
Guilty Pleasures Volume 3: Guilty Pleasures by Joyce McCarthy was a hot steamy read, that had me hooked.

Not my first read by this author or in this series. I was instantly pulled in by the tease of an opening, and before I knew it I was flipping the steamy pages, while trying not to get too, over heated.

Following Brad and his adventures was a treat. This collection of short yet steamy stories are the perfect mix of smut, hot, quick, and it pulls on fantasies that some of us may have had. It's
Laura Furuta
Aug 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Guilty Pleasures Volume 3: Guilty Pleasures
By: Joyce McCarthy
5 out of 5 stars

The stories in Guilty Pleasures Volume 3: Guilty Pleasures by Joyce McCarthy are steamy and will have you hooked until you have read the final one. There are 15 stories that have passion, desire, and dirty talking. They all feature Brad as he lives his life and the different experiences that he has. The story has such steamy scenes that the temperature in the room will rise and you will be reaching for a glass of ice wa
Kerry Baker
Aug 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
Guilty Pleasures Volume 3: Guilty Pleasures by Joyce McCarthy is a collection of stories all about Brad and his encounters.
All of these stories are short but filled with passion and chemistry. It is great that they are all about Brad too as, even though they are all short, you still feel like you really get to know him. Each of these stories will leave you a little hot under the collar and wanting more.
Because of how this has been written it is the perfect type of book to either read all at onc
Shannon
Aug 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
Brad, Brad, Brad. Oh Brad!

Guilty Pleasures vol 3 is another collection of Brad’s sex-capades! Readers are in for some very steamy stories by McCarthy! McCarthy has an easy writing and descriptive writing style, especially for such sexy stories.

Luckily Brad is a single guy without a care in the world, other than who his next partner will be. In all honesty though, I don’t think Brad thinks about that much. His adult activities kind of just happen. He seems someone attractive to him and he appro
Maura
Aug 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
Brad, Brad, Brad. Oh Brad what a randy lad you are.

GUILTY PLEASURES is the highlight reel of Brad's adventures. It is a a quick journal entry in the diary of Brad's sex life. Almost like a 100th episode of your favorite sit com but these are sex scenes.

Each chapter is a scene of its own. Each scene is quick and to the point filled with open door erotica. Some are hotter than others but they all pack a punch. They are almost like the old "Penthouse Letters" that all had the phrase "...when much
Katie
Aug 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
By Joyce McCarthy
4 stars

Here we are again with another wonderful set of stories in the Guilty Pleasure series – full of passion, chemistry and some very steamy moments! I love reading about Brad *swoon* and all the sexy things that he gets up to! The stories in this collection may be short but they are in no way any less steamy! This author definitely has a talent for writing these short, steamy stories; they certainly knows how to raise the temperature quickly! The pac
Erin
Aug 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
I give Guilty Pleasures Volume 3: Guilty Pleasures by Joyce McCarthy, 4 stars.

This is another collection centering around Brad. This collection consists of 15 very short erotic stories. Each one is different, but they are all very hot and sexy. In each story, the women Brad meets are all different types in different situarions, making you keep interest in the book. If you are a fan of erotic stories, this book will definitely warm your blood. The stories are quite short, so you can read one each
Debi
Aug 19, 2019 rated it really liked it

4 Stars

Oh Lord, Brad is back!! And Holy Hotness once again!

This was once again a quick read without a whole lot of heavy plot, so kind of a nice break from the heavy stories ive been reading lately.

This author definitely excels in this genre and has a no holds barred approach to the writing which makes it fun and quick.

Pick up this book or heck all 3 of the Guilty Pleasures books when you have time and want to read without the major
Carrie
Aug 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Guilty Pleasures Volume 3 by Joyce McCarthy
5 out of 5 stars

This is a great short read! This book includes 15 different stories, all perfect and satisfying.

Each story is very interesting to read, and it’s fun to see where Brad ends up next. He meets many different women and each story ends up very steamy and sexy. The chemistry between Brad and the other ladies just works for me.

I would highly recommend this book for a quick read. I’m very impressed how addicted I got and how the authors writing
Naomi Valkyrie
Aug 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is a collection of short stories (around 20 pages or so each) that follow the sexual encounters of Brad. In this volume he has experiences with several people, including his boss and a woman on a train. These stories are not deep with story line and are designed for a quick read. Great for when you don’t have a lot of time but need a reading fix. I prefer much more story development, so this was a little less entertaining for me. But if you are just looking for the steamy bits, this would b ...more
Katie Kearney
Aug 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Guilty Pleasures Volume 3: Guilty Pleasures By Joyce McCarthy. Another awesome set of stories made to get you a bit hot under the collar. This collection has something for everyone and I enjoyed reading it from start to finish. I honestly couldn’t put it down once I opened it. It’s well written and paced nicely, it being short stories doesn’t hinder the enjoyment I got. Have a glass of ice water on hand though just a thought because this author knows how to write guilty pleasure. Five stars all ...more
Michelle Mulvey
Aug 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
Guilty Pleasures volume 3 is a collection of some of the most taboo, steamiest short reads you will ever read. There is a something in this collection for everyone. On a scale of 1-10 this gets a 12 for the heat factor. This may be to taboo for some readers but if you enjoy reading something that will only take you about 20 minutes or so then you may want to read one or two of these stories at a time. Brad doesn’t discriminate. He doesn’t seem to have a type. As long as they are outgoing, willin ...more
Tracy Antonelli Manderson
Aug 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Guilty Pleasures Volume 3 by Joyce McCarthy

5 out of 5stars

Guilty pleasure is Volume 3 written by Joyce McCarthy is a collection of erotic short stories that explore lust, chance encounters, and fantasies come to life. The stories were really well done, but too short.
Brad is back and this time his escapades are steamier than ever before with 15 different bedtime stories that are woven in this book. They are fast paced and are extremely quick reads.
So if you’re looking for a quick erotic read th
Susan Lister
OOWEEEE *fans self*

Guilty Pleasures Volume 3 is a compilation of short erotic stories that can be read super fast. There isn't a complex storyline in the stories but more of just the quick sexy read!

This book follows Brad and his sexcapades and wow! Seriously the pages literally singed on how hot every story was! I won't even lie some of them had me blushing and that's something that's hard to do!

I loved this book so much that I'm about to go and hunker down to read the first two volumes!
Bobbi Wagner
Aug 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved this collection of short stories that made my summer night a little bit hotter. Brad is back with more steam and stories I couldn’t put down until the end. There is a little bit of everyone in this book from lonely housewives to online dating to just two strangers meeting. You will find something to love in this book. The characters bring the stories to life and left me wanting more. They bring romance, steam and so much more to the stories. This is a must read!
Robin Rankin
Aug 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
Guilty Pleasures Volume 3: Guilty Pleasures by Joyce McCarthy is a series of short stories with one thing in common, lots of hot moments.

Brad is a very busy young man. All of these stories about him and his extra curricular activities with the opposite sex. He definitely has a way with the ladies on so many levels

It's a quick read, the stories are to the point and hold your attention. You don't have to have read the other Volumes to dig in and enjoy.

Michelle King
Aug 11, 2019 rated it liked it
This book is a collection of short steamy sexcapades. It follows Brad’s sexual encounters as he travels to various locations for work and meets new women along the way. If you are looking for a quick read to get your blood pumping, then this book is for you! Each short story gets right to it in a detailed description of Brad’s hot and steamy sexual experience with his girl of the moment. This collection of 15 shorts has a little something for everyone!
Jes Bruno
Aug 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: ibbb
Joyce McCarthy is back with an all-new collection of fast-paced short stories that will leave you needing a cooldown. Let see which woman fall for Brad’s charm. In volume 3, we see Brad in 15 different sexcapades from an online meet to running into an old crush. Each story brings its own romance and steamy encounters. If you’re looking for a few quick stories to heat up your bedtime, you need to check out this collection or the other two volumes.
Anna Hirsch
Aug 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
4 Stars

This is a compilation of fifteen erotic stories. Brad is at it again and finds himself in a bunch of hot and sexy situations. There is enough variety in the stories that should entice and satisfy everyone. Hit sex and dirty talking abound, this is definitely not for the shy types. I enjoyed all the stories but the top one for me had to be Fireworks with Strangers. A must read if you’re feeling sexy.
Dawn Daughenbaugh
Aug 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
5 Star
Guilty Pleasures Volume 3: Guilty Pleasures by Joyce McCarthy is a collection short stories that follow Brad and his sexual encounters. There is definitely something for everyone from online dating to lonely house wives. Each story definitely brings it’s own degree of steamy sexiness. If you are looking for something wuicky,hot and sexy then grab this must read.
Moriah Venable
Aug 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Guilty Pleasures Volume 3 is another novel by Joyce McCarthy.

Volume 3 is a collection of 15 short erotic stories centered on Brad. From helping someone on the side of the road to interacting with a crush.

These are stories to read at night before bed.

I don’t want to give too much away. I really enjoyed these stories and I recommend.
Sunday
Four Stars

Guilty Pleasures Volume 3 is a wickedly hot set of short stories by Joyce McCarthy. This book is filled with hot sex scenes featuring Brad with his many conquests. This erotic short will definitely entertain the reader. I enjoyed the format and look forward to reading more stories by Ms. McCarthy.
Heather Lovelace
Aug 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
If you are looking for a collection of sexy short stories, look no further. They are exactly what you might expect. Word of caution - do not read while in public or where you might otherwise be embarrassed! A quick read cover to cover and one that will satisfy most romance lovers.

• Virtue & Vice (Spicetopia #2)
  • Proper Impulse
  • Truck Stopped
  • Fire & Ice (Spicetopia #3)
  • The Traitor, An Underground Bad Boys Series
  • Friend
  • Two Hearts Under Fire (Two Hearts Wounded Warrior Romance, #8)
  • Naughty & Nice (Spicetopia #4)
  • Amy's Santa: Satan's Devils MC (Second Generation) #1
  • Forbidden
  • Sweetest Obsessions
  • Revive (Rewind #3)
  • Evil Sushi (Evil Sushi #1)
  • A Divided Mind
  • Rule The Larussio Legacy (#1)
  • Not So Wrong (Love Grows series, Book 2)
  • The Season Finale (Paranormal Talent Agency, #6)
  • Undercover (Billionaire Bodyguards Book 2)
I am an author, weaving stories about the darker shades in human relationships. The many ways in which they unravel and manifest themselves end up creating stories that thrill, that excite, that scare.

When not writing fiction, I work in a leading consulting and technology services firm. I love travelling, am an avid reader of fiction, and am passionate about photography, movies and music.

You can