Start by marking “Trust” as Want to Read:

Trust

In the military and law enforcement, the line between right and wrong is clear. Who you trust absolutely has never been questioneduntil now.
Air Force Security Forces Master Sergeant Alex Thomas just got back from a rough deployment and already has a new assignmentto train a new team in everything she knows. Much to her dismay, her new team is not military but members of
Kindle Edition
Published December 23rd 2019

To ask other readers questions about Trust, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Trust

Start your review of Trust
CLo
Jan 25, 2020 rated it really liked it
Enjoyable

This was an enjoyable read. Fast moving amd well written. The romance wasnt the main story but it was nice. I do think while no let forced happened a little to easily considering how Thomas acted...it just seemed out of character for her to be "okay" with it and not try to end it. Regardless, it was a good read and I look forward to the next in the series if that happens.
Athira
Feb 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: lgbt, fantastic
Loved this book. It's so well written and it just sucks you in. I couldn't put this down. While the romance is good it's not the main aspect. Alex and Jen are amazing together. It's a slowburn but so intense.

Loved the whole team. Their camaraderie and trust was one of the highlights of this book. The training and team building were top notch. The mystery is also really well built. Action packed and with multiple POV, I'd recommend this book to anyone. I hope that there'll be another book.

*ARC
monica.b.czuba
Trust

This was a awesome read and story by this author Aprille Canniff. A story about a Master Sergeant Alex who on coming home after another deployment in Afghanistan is given another task this time training a new team of the best police officers. She meets Jen the night before but run away on finding out she is joining the group. Alex has eight weeks to train them. She get rid of two on the first day and now has five left. She doesn't know what the job is as information is being held back.
This
Vicki Starkey
Jan 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Well written with complete details.

This was a book you can not put down. Well written wonderful characters. Details that made you feel you were part of the team.
jeannette
Feb 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Outstanding!!!

This book was simply amazing. From drama ,comedy,romance, good guys,bad guys military and our officers working together... it had everything you wanted in a great story... One thing for the author please make a sequel...
Gorgianna Bird
Jan 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Wow

Could not put this one down. Lots of action . The story very relatable was even better. I hope to see more of you writings soon.
Joyce
Jan 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I recommend this book

I really enjoyed this book. The characters are well developed and the love story between the two main characters is intense. The training the team went thru and the team building was really good. This could easily be a series. Thanks for a very enjoyable read.
Dani
Dec 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Amazing

I loved this book. I had a great storyline, a plot that made you think. The characters development individually and as a team was written perfectly. I definitely recommend this to anyone. Great read.
Christina
Jan 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Trust is a really great read. I usually don't go for crime/romance books but sometimes it's nice to pick up something different than on any other day. Turns out, I thoroughly enjoyed this one. In fact, I read it in lightning speed!

So, you have this tough military chick Alex who comes home from a rather unpleasent deployment, just to directly get new orders: To train some Boston PD people. Alex is anything else than delighted, especially since the group of cops is not what she would consider a
Joyfully Jay
Mar 17, 2020 rated it liked it
Shelves: elizabeth
A Joyfully Jay review.

Alex and Jen balance each other out, each filling a need in the other woman so seamlessly that it feels like fate brought them together. Alex cares for Jen, watches out for her, worries for her and Jen does the same for Alex. Theyre both strong, stubborn, and self-sacrificing, and theyre both driven and determined. They match so well theyre like two halves of the same whole.

The relationship between Alex and Jen is the strongest part of this story, and its also
Ζωή Παππά
Mar 10, 2020 rated it really liked it
Air Force Security Forces Master Sergeant Alex Thomas just got back from deployment and her new assignment is to train a new team. The only problem for Alex is that the members of the team are from the Police Department. Officer Jen Miceli is stubborn and doesnt do well with rules. Shes also one of the members of Alexs new team. The two women are attracted to each other but Alex doesn't date people she works with. To make things even more complicated the team finds a stash of weapons and drugs ...more
Phoebe
Aprille Canniffs debut book Trust (Page Publishing Inc., 978-1645847588, 2019) is filled with mystery, action, humor, and romance - everything a reader wants in a book.

Canniffs depiction of crime and the investigations leading to capture are real and sad. Canniff brings life experience to this story which gives it flavor and sensitivity in areas where there usually arent any in other books I have read.

The romance part of this book is off the charts. This is one book you might one to keep on
Tim Sullivan
Jan 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Ms. Canniff's first novel is an intense thriller and an intriguing love story that never fails to surprise. Master Sergeant Alex Thomas is hot off combat deployment in Afghanistan when she's assigned to train a bunch of Boston cops. They're not exactly the gang who couldn't shoot straight, but Alex has her work cut out for her. She butts head with Officer Jen Miceli, but they ultimately find common ground after a cache of money and drugs are found that lead a tortuous path to some Beantown Big ...more
Christina
Jan 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

jane wilkinson
Jan 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Fast paced action

With a fresh idea of police and military combination
this book was a fast page turner.
From beginning as an unlikable character Alex really developed into someone you could cheer for.
Action all the way through the book.

Lynn
Jan 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I generally don't do this however,....

This book is well written for a first time author. It has exceptional humor and rings far truer than so many other supposedly military genre books, the LEO aspect seems spot on as well.
It is a well paced book and the romantic bits are tasteful without being garish and lewd.
Sadly, it will leave you with a book hangover.
Riana
Mar 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Great

Loved it. Could not stop reading. Enjoyed every word.Will definately recomend this book to all my friends. Well done. Any more books?
Ann
Jan 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Great First Novel

Great first novel. Lots of romance, action and fast moving story. I hope the author continues this as a series.
Ashley Womble
Mar 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Simply amazing.

Page turning, thrilling and absolutely amazing, from start to finish! Wonderful job! Cannot wait for more to come from this author.
Margaret L. Hedman
Mar 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Great.

I loved Trust. A great combination of military precision, police procedures and romance. It really keeps you on the edge of your seat. Lots of action.
stephanie bates
Feb 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Awesome

Great book Alex and Jen , and the elite team . I hope another book is in the works .
Masa
Feb 11, 2020
Margaret Guadarrama
Jan 23, 2020

• The RV Ranch
  • Western Shores (Compass, #4)
  • The Inheritance
  • Changing the Script
  • As Far As It Takes
  • Twice Upon A Time
  • Temptation
  • Forever Chance
  • All In
  • Mouth to Mouth (Lakeside Hospital, #5)
  • Guardian Angel
  • Someone to Love
  • Rose's Thorne
  • A Marine Discovery
  • Lost and Found
  • If the Shoe Fits
  • Last First Kiss
  • After the Storm (Chambers of the Heart Book 3)
Aprille Canniff has been in the military and air national guard for 24 years and has deployed to multiple Middle Eastern locations throughout her military career. She is a full time Deputy Sheriff who loves her job and wakes up every morning ready for another day. She wrote the book Trust while deployed to Afghanistan. Her passion is fishing as a catch and release type girl and hiking with her ...more

News & Interviews