Start by marking “The Tanglewood Flower Shop (Tanglewood Village #2)” as Want to Read:
The Tanglewood Flower Shop (Tanglewood Village #2)

The Tanglewood Flower Shop

(Tanglewood Village #2)

Love can be a thorny business.

When Tanglewood flower shop owner Leanne enters Budding Stars a floristry TV competition shes shocked to make it through to the televised stages where the pressure grows to prove herself a success.

Luckily for Leanne, new Tanglewood park ranger, Rex, is a rose among the thorns as he provides support and friendship that could blossom into

Published August 30th 2019 by Canelo Escape

To ask other readers questions about The Tanglewood Flower Shop, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Tanglewood Flower Shop

Start your review of The Tanglewood Flower Shop (Tanglewood Village #2)
thewoollygeek (tea, cake, crochet & books)
Little book of happiness thats what this is, feeling down when I started this, it was the perfect remedy and its such a lovely read. An addictive read from the very first page, I really didnt want to put this down. An enjoyable read, full of adorable characters that you really root for, a lovely romance without too much trauma, happiness in book form.

Thanks to netgalley and the publisher for a free copy for an honest opinion
Sep 04, 2019 rated it liked it
Enjoyed the book. Loved Leannne. I would have loved to read more about the show and the tasks for each round. I don't think I even remember any of the people (judges or contestants) from Budding Stars beside Jarred. I thought the book would be more about Leanne completing on the reality show. Stevie, Tia, Cassandra and Betty all make appearances. Betty is still up to her matchmaking practices. Betty tells it like she sees it. Leanne and Rex definitely needed help. Although, half (OK all) their ...more
Roberta
Aug 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
This book is really easy to read and well written. I got absorbed in the story straight away and not once was I jerked out of the plot by an odd bit of language, spelling or grammar.

I very much enjoyed the gentle romance of the story, and the florist competition was a fun subplot. Really the whole book was just enjoyable, exactly what I was looking for.

The one thing I didnt like was when Leanne broke up with Rex when hed just said he more than liked her. It seemed to make no sense to me, but I
Rachel Gilbey
Jan 12, 2020 rated it really liked it
It was lovely to be back in Tanglewood with a completely new standalone story.

I have no idea if the Budding Stars competition is based on any real TV floristry competition but if it isn't i would have to see it made into a programme, as it sounds so creative compared with some of the other various TV talent shows out there!

And of course I was willing Leanne on the whole time, and she comes up with some incredibly inventive ideas for her arrangements.

But it is the interactions with Rex that I
Janette
Dec 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
A delightful easy read which I really enjoyed. It is the second book in the series but could easily be read as a standalone novel - although I do recommend the first book Tanglewood Tea Shop too.

I liked both of the lead characters and enjoyed how their relationship progressed throughout the book. The community setting was lovely. I enjoyed the twists and turns throughout the story.

I recommend this light hearted cosy book - a perfect holiday read or for a cosy afternoon on the sofa.

Fleurtje Eliza
Feb 26, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: for-a-rainy-day
Second book in this heartwarming series that always cracks me up. Funny and feeling, with a timely background on environmental issues, and very well written!

In The Tanglewood Tea Shop there is a cat, in this book it is Nell, a sheepdog, that causes havoc, and if you enjoyed those two books, you are in for a treat with the third book (Wedding Shop) in which Mary the rabbit stole my heart and made me smile. Therefore, all three are on my for-a-rainy-day shelf on Goodreads.

Thanks to Netgalley and
Kelly
Dec 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A fun, light hearted read which I really enjoyed - however there is the odd somber moment, mascara warning! Fresh new characters mixing in with characters of the previous book. Stand alone read in itself it leaves you with a lovely warm glow about your person. I cant wait to meet Leanne and Rex again. Great book, very entertaining.

Rachel
Aug 27, 2019 rated it liked it
Helen Leecy
Sep 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
This was such a fun and easy read. It was pleasant and straightforward, it didnt take too much brainpower, but at the same time, it was thoroughly delightful and enjoyable.
It was great to revisit Tanglewood, and even though it is in the same world as the Tanglewood Tea Shop book, it had a new and fresh feel to it. It followed a different formula and concentrated on new characters. The people we had gotten to know in the first book were there in the periphery story. However, you could read this
Emma
Aug 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I had previously read and enjoyed the first book in the Tanglewood series, so I was delighted to receive an early preview copy of this book from Netgalley and the Publisher in return for an honest review.
Although this book is the second book in the series, it could easily be read as a standalone book.
This book features Leanne, who runs the Florist shop in Tanglewood. Her life has been the same for a long time, until she meets newcomer Rex, a Mountain ranger. She also desides to enter the TV
Silvia Kay
Sep 24, 2019 rated it it was ok
This is by no means a terrible book, but I couldn't finish it and had to put it down about halfway through because of a major problem I had with it: namely, the 'neither love interest realizes how the other one feels about them' trope. This was made even worse by the fact that this novel was narrated from the perspective of both parties involved. Reading about the guy moaning about how the girl doesn't love him and then the same from the girl's point of view got old pretty fast, not to mention ...more
Pam Robertson
Sep 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is the second in a series but I came to the book without having read its predecessor. It can easily be read on its own. With a community feel and likeable characters, this warm romance is a lovely read. There are moments of humour along the way and it takes a wry look at television programming. All the characters' actions made sense to me and it made me want to catch up with book one. An easy, relaxing read.

Thanks to Netgalley for a copy of the book.
Shay
Sep 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
A great fun, quick read that made me happy. Leanne and her flower shop, friends and family were great characters and I enjoyed reading about her adventure to chose between her career and love. I'll definitely be picking up the other titles in the series to read more from this author!

Thank you to NetGalley for allowing me to read this title in exchange for an honest review.
Carol Beasley
Oct 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
This was a really lovely book. It had a nice flow to it, with good characters and a really interesting story. I enjoyed it a lot and highly recommend it as an easy fun read.

I was sent this book by Netgalley is exchange for an honest review.
susan mason
« previous 1 3 next »

• The Telephone Box Library
  • A Cosy Christmas in Cornwall
  • A Perfect Cornish Christmas
  • Christmas at Wynter House (Wyntersleap series Book 1)
  • New Beginnings at Wynter House (Wyntersleap series Book 2)
  • A Christmas Wish and a Cranberry Kiss at the Cosy Kettle (Cosy Kettle, #3)
  • The Little Village Library
  • Snowflakes at the Little Christmas Tree Farm: A cosy and uplifting Christmas romance
  • New Beginnings At Glendale Hall
  • Spring Shoots on Sunflower Street: An uplifting feel-good romance for 2020 (Sunflower Street Book 1)
  • The Cornish Cream Tea Summer: Part One – All You Knead is Love
  • Escape to Giddywell Grange
  • Coming Home to Glendale Hall
  • The Gift of Happiness
  • Bluebell’s Christmas Magic
  • The Cornish Village School - Christmas Wishes (Cornish Village School series Book 4)
  • The Bramblewick Collection: Contains All Six Bramblewick Novels
  • The Garden on Sparrow Street

Tanglewood Village (3 books)
  • The Tanglewood Tea Shop (Tanglewood Village #1)
  • The Tanglewood Wedding Shop (Tanglewood Village #3)

News & Interviews