Start by marking “Hotter on Ice” as Want to Read:
Hotter on Ice

Hotter on Ice

(Blackmore Inc. #4)

Coming soon! Hotter on Ice by Rebecca Hunter will be available Mar 01, 2020.
ebook
Published March 1st 2020 by Harlequin Dare

To ask other readers questions about Hotter on Ice, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Hotter on Ice

Start your review of Hotter on Ice
Nicola
Mar 01, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2020
3.5 stars.

I came about Hotter on Ice as I was bought a subscription to the Dare imprint for my birthday so Ill be entirely honest here, without that its highly likely I would have passed this by as the bodyguard/model set-up is one that I generally dont get along with plus its the fourth book in a series. However, Im all for trying out new authors and I do love a Beauty and the Beast themed romance and brooding, broken heroes, so in for a penny in for a pound.

description They had crossed a line that they
Rochelle
Mar 01, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Great read. This is the book 4 in the Blackmore Inc series and the first book that I have read and I really enjoyed it. Alya and Henning were a great couple. They had great chemistry between them. Great storyline and a great location. Cant wait to read more from this author. I will be going back and reading more of this series.

Sarah Lehman
Mar 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was a great addition to the Blackmore, Inc series & I liked how this is a Beauty & the Beast type story. I loved how Henning has been protecting Alya for years without her ever seeing him. She is gorgeous and he is scarred and feels like she would never want to see him in person. I appreciated how Alya cared about Henning, saw who he is on the inside. This story also takes place in an interesting place.
Leila Anani
4th Blackmore Inc. Novel this one follows the romance between fashion model Alya Petrova and her bodyguard Henning Fischer. Pretty much every criticism I levelled at the previous Blackmore Inc novel - Baring it all - is rectified in this one.

First up I adored Henning the hero - If Max was too perfect and multi talented Henning is his complete opposite. He's physically and mentally scarred, brusque and bad with people. Yet when he does say something, it's always exactly the right thing and he's
Rebmay
Feb 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This story is a modern take on the Beauty and the Beast fairy tale set in a beautiful, and rather unusual location. In this version, the Beast is a big, hunky hero with a very well defined protective streak. While he thinks of himself as hideous, his beauty definitely does not. Alya is a stunningly beautiful model who has just taken on a new assignment at the Icehotel in Sweden and is in need of a new bodyguard. Henning, her new bodyguard, has provided surveillance for her over the past few ...more
Rebecca Hunter
Mar 01, 2020 is currently reading it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
HotteronIceRebeccaHunter
I hope you love my super-hot take on the Beauty and the Beast fairy tale! Both Henning and Alya struggle with their scars from the past, but together at the Icehotel, they open a glimmer of hope for each other. Can it last?

Hotter on Ice is book #4 in the Blackmore Inc. series, but don't worry -you can start here!
The other books in the series:
#1 Best Laid Plans (currently in Kindle Unlimited)
#2 Playing with Fire
#3 Baring It All
Viper Spaulding
Feb 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Fiery hot love in a freezing cold location!

Alya lost her bodyguard, Max, when he fell in love with her sister, Natasha. Thrilled for the new couple, she still has to find someone else to watch her back while she's on location at a famous ice hotel resort in Sweden. She only knows Henning as the guy monitoring her security from afar, and she's completely unprepared for the instant attraction she feels when they finally meet in person.

These two are so hot together it's a wonder there's any ice
Linda Maidani
Mar 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing

I loved this sexy story with great characters, romance and intrigue. He was former Australian policeman who was scarred badly in a raid gone wrong. He left the force and became a behind the scenes security person. She was a famous Russian model who had been followed by her ex, so she had body guards when she went anywhere. She also had the behind the scenes security guy for 3 years and he fell for her and she sorta fell for him. When she went overseas for a job, he decided to be her personal
Wioletta
Feb 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
He kept her safe from afar for few years, now she'll meet him, thanks to her work and dangerous ex.
When those two meet, their attraction is off the charts.
Alya and Henning are great characters. Loved everything about this book.
Kara
Feb 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Hotter on Ice is my first book by Rebecca Hunter but I can't wait to read more. This is the story of a model and her body guard and their desire for each other. They take a trip to an ice castle in Sweden where their relationship develops. She creates lovable characters and a weaves them into a great story. With so much sexual tension this story is on fire! I hope she gives some of the other characters their own book. I am ready to read more.

I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and
Michele
Mar 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Alya and Hennings story is a 10+ steamy read!
This is my 4th book by Rebecca and I am hooked on her style of a struggling hero and the woman who love them! Hennings struggles with his need to protect Alya from behind the scene while dreaming about much more with her. Yet when Alya needs a bodyguard for her latest fashion shoot, Henning is there for her. But will Henning be able to give Alya what she wants or forever remain behind the scene? You have to read to find out and wont put the book down
Victoria Weston
Feb 17, 2020 rated it liked it
This is the first book I've read by this author and I didn't know what to expect.

Alya is a model and has decided she's moving on from her past, so when she gets offered a photo shoot in another and she jumps at the chance. But she needs to take her bodyguard to because of her dangerous ex husband

Henning is a sexy, hot overprotective bodyguard for Alya, he used to be a police officer has vowed to never meet or date any of his clients. However there is just something about the beautiful Alya
Kym
Feb 27, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition

Lots of chemistry, interesting setting (Ice Hotel in Sweden) but the connection between Alya Petrova and Henning Fischer (other than their physical attraction) seemed a little forced.

Both Alya and Henning have had traumatic events in their past...Alya with her exs actions and Hennings (at the time, a police officer) due to a bust that went horribly wrong. Without giving the details away, Hennings experience was far more horrific and took a much deeper toll on who he is now.

While not
Dottie
Mar 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Hotter on Ice is the 4th in a series called Blackmore Inc, but can be read alone. The title fits the description because the story is definitely Hot and Ms. Hunter did a fantastic job with the character Alya Petrova and Henning Fisher. Anya needs a bodyguard as she is going to be working at a hotel made of ice and afraid of her ex who has in the past stalked her. Henning is a bodyguard but has worked for the last few years from an office, as he is scarred and stays out of view, however he comes ...more
Gladys
Feb 27, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was a really good read. Alya and Henning were engaging characters that shared great chemistry. I thought that the story line was fun and the setting interesting. I thought Henning was an excellent book boyfriend. This brooding, intense alpha male with a heart of gold was just my type. As for Alya, I liked her spunkiness and determination and I loved that she could see Henning for the awesome man he was under his scars and behind his walls. Both these characters had their own issues and I ...more
Rach
Mar 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Oh my, Henning can come and protect me any day!

I loved his dominating presence, his scars both inside and out. I loved how much he adored Alya and wanted to protect her. But I also loved that his jealousy was raw and not something they shied away from, rather they utilised it to make some of the scenes positively sizzle off the pages.

Alya is a sweet, loving, and super-sexy heroine. Despite her super-model stardom, she was easy to relate to, her back story rich and sympathetic and it was lovely
Lisa H
Mar 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Beauty and the Beast, in Sweden.

We met Alya previously as the model whose sister fell for her bodyguard Max.
Shes going on a five day trip to Sweden with Henning, who shes just met in person for the first time. Hes been doing her surveillance for years, but as a scarred man, hes kept his jones for her a secret.

Its spicy and steamy right away but her ex Nick made her change how she views relationships. As did Hennings ex, Corinne.

What I liked?
Fully formed characters, action and plenty of spice
Amy
Mar 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This was a great read by Rebecca Hunter. I am anxious to read the first 3 books in the series now that I have discovered this fantastic series. The chemistry between Alya and Henning hot enough to melt the ice! Henning is Alyas bodyguard and up until now, they have never met. But when Alya has a trip to Sweden to attend, she feels like having someone with her. I loved Henning and his protective nature and I hurt for knowing how he felt as though he wasnt good enough for Alya. Looking forward to ...more
Mary Burgess
Mar 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Henning was currently working in security behind a desk. Five years earlier he had been physically and mentally damaged during a raid that went wrong. Alta is a top model who lived in fear and insecurities primarily due to years of stalking by an ex boyfriend. Henning was her phone security for several years but had never met. Their meeting was insta-love and some extremely hot scenes. Very good compassionate read!

I received a free copy of this book and am voluntarily leaving a review.
L H
Mar 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Henning was a good guy. He is a protector and has been Alya's guardian angel from afar for the past three years. Then they meet and are drawn to one another. How cool is it that they take a trip to an ice castle in Sweden. Neither of them comes into this without baggage but it seems that that helps them to see one another more clearly and compassionately and makes their story richer and more interesting.

Jeanne Richardson
Mar 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is the 2nd book I've read written by Rebecca Hunter; she has done a great job at writing a good book; I cant wait to read more of her books.

I loved the chemistry between the characters.

I received a free copy of this book via booksprout and Im voluntarily leaving a review.
Krystal Worthington
Mar 22, 2020 rated it really liked it
Hotter on Ice was a beautiful love story about growth and moving forward. Henning and Alya both have pasts that haunt them. Through each other they find the strength to face their pasts and learn to heal. Would enjoy to see where the story goes; hope their story gets continued.

Cynthia Brooks
Mar 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Henning is one of model Alya's bodyguards. He goes with her to Sweden for a shot. Henning was a police officer and a bust went bad and he blames himself for a team mates death. He ended up with scars on one side of his face. Alya was stalked by her ex boyfriend and her life got out of control. They both have feelings for each other but are afraid to love. I really enjoyed this book.
Leah Honicky
Feb 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Loved this book- definitely a great addition to the Blackmore Inc series!
I love the way the author matches characters in her romances, always unique and fun!
Great romance, lots of fun- definitely worth a read and even a re-read:)
Kathy Mccalmon
Mar 02, 2020 rated it really liked it
This is the 4th book in this standalone series. Henning is a body guard that goes with model alya to sweden. Both have baggage and scars but that only makes them stronger.

Geraldine Streit
Feb 29, 2020 rated it it was ok
Quiet disappointed with this book. For me the characters have no real chemistry. The storyline is quiet poor has not much happen

Deb O
Mar 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This was an AWESOME READ!!! I fell in love with all of the characters. Amazing. Can't wait to continue with the other romance novels from this author!!! Must read for any fan!!!

Mary
Mar 08, 2020 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed this scorching hot romance with one heck of a cold setting! Henning and Alya definitely add some steaminess. This is a good story that is nicely written and developed with intrigue, suspense. He has been protecting her from a far but neither is anticipating what happens when the meet.
Vanessa Fischer
Mar 02, 2020 rated it really liked it
Good story, but disappointed in this just being a sample of the book. Really want to read the rest. It captured my attention!

Megann Zeigler
Mar 03, 2020 rated it liked it
Shelves: ebook
The book had some good scenes but was not totally what I had been expecting by the hype. It would make a great girls night read or a great gift for a woman who you want to give something spicy to. I would also be a great summer read for around the pool or on the beach.
Romance Readers R...: Bodyguard Romance - Coming Soon! 2 9 Mar 05, 2020 12:29PM
Romance Retreat: Coming March 1 (earlier in AU/NZ/UK) 1 13 Feb 23, 2020 03:33PM
Goodreads Librari...: Author name correction 3 15 Aug 17, 2019 09:40AM

• One Night with His Rival (About That Night..., #2)
  • The Tycoon’s Fake Fiancée (European Tycoon #2)
  • Shattered (Damaged Hearts 1)
  • Real Liars
  • Down and Dirty (Hot Jocks, #5)
  • The Sheikh's American Assistant (Qadir Sheikhs #2)
  • Secret Heir Seduction (Texas Cattleman’s Club: Inheritance #4)
  • Don't Come
  • Slow Hands (Mills & Boon Dare)
  • Zaftig Dating Agency Series Collection 10-12
  • Unraveled (Damaged Hearts 2)
  • For Three Seconds
  • Ride Dirty, Cowboy (Dirty Cowboy, #2)
  • The Billionaire’s Pretend Wife
  • The Dark Kingdom Anthology
  • Torment (B.A.D. Inc., #1)
  • Cinderella in the Sicilian's World
  • Demanding His Billion-Dollar Heir
Rebecca Hunter is the award-winning author of sensual, emotional adventures of the heart. She is a reader, traveler, former English teacher, chocolate lover, and keeper of a very messy desk.

Over the years, Rebecca has called many places home, including Michigan, where she grew up, New York City, San Francisco, and Stockholm. After their most recent move from Sweden back to the San Francisco Bay

Blackmore Inc. (4 books)
  • Best Laid Plans (Blackmore Inc. #1)
  • Playing with Fire (Blackmore Inc. #2)
  • Baring It All (Blackmore Inc. #3)

News & Interviews