Start by marking “Interview with the Vixen (Archie Horror, #2)” as Want to Read:
Interview with the Vixen (Archie Horror, #2)

Interview with the Vixen

(Archie Horror #2)

High school bites-especially when you want to kill your classmates. Check out this original horror novel featuring Archie Comics characters!
Everyone knows the characters from Riverdale: popular Archie Andrews, sophisticated Veronica Lodge, girl-next-door Betty Cooper, and angsty Jughead Jones. But this is not the Riverdale you know and love. Something twisted has awoken in
Published July 2nd 2020 by Scholastic Inc.

To ask other readers questions about Interview with the Vixen, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Interview with the Vixen

Start your review of Interview with the Vixen (Archie Horror, #2)
Diana
Jul 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Bloody, long-lost family quarrels stalk the town with pep in this second entry into the Archie Horror novel canon. Rebecca Barrow's licensed-fiction debut showcases obvious appreciation for the inherently campy and juicy source material, as well as her trademark appreciation for the longings, ambitions, and secrets that make up teen girls' lives. Veronica might be sporting a new set of fangs and a mean right hook, but her thrill ride toward vamp-hood is steeped in carefully-grounding details and ...more
Oliver Harris
Jul 13, 2020 rated it really liked it
This book was such a fun ride! I loved how strong they made Veronica and I was so happy to see Cheryl featured more as well
J.D.
Apr 16, 2021 rated it really liked it
Something bad is going down in Riverdale and Veronica's in for quite a change.

Not only does she stumble upon her dead parents' bodies, she's also attacked by a vampire leading her to get into a car crash with one of her classmates immediately afterwards.

Upon waking up alone in the woods she realizes something is very different.
With the help of her friends, she attempts to save Riverdale from a vampire takeover.

But will she be willing to go back to being her old, human self again afterwards?

T
Amanda Gray
Jan 25, 2021 rated it it was ok
I should have known better

I grew up reading Archie Comics, they were an integral part of my childhood. I never watched Riverdale, because I knew it would taint my feelings towards my favorite beloved characters. (Also, I wasn't happy with the casting choices- that's neither here nor there.) I'm older now though, and my husband bought this for me for my birthday. I know that none of this is cannon, and I like the horror genre so I would go into this knowing that this is essentially fan made.

ugh

T
Michael Loring
Jul 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Archie Horror is slowly becoming my new obsession, and I am not ashamed in the slightest. After reading "A Werewolf in Riverdale" by Caleb Roehrig, I knew I needed more horror tales from the town of Riverdale, and thankfully Author Rebecca Barrow's "Interview With The Vixen" was right there waiting for me.

Veronica Lodge, one of the two girls perpetually vying for Archie's affections, has her life turned completely upside down when she is turned into a vampire against her will. Determined to get
Cynthia
Oct 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
SUCH A FUN BOOK!!! Ahhh, it had Buffy the Vampire Slayer vibes and I just loved how campy and energetic and fast-paced the book was. I listened to the audiobook and have decided Frankie Corzo is my favorite narrator of all time.

Highly recommend especially if you're looking for a low-stakes, action-packed spooky book. It's not scary at all, but is perfect for October. I also enjoyed reading this and visualizing the actors from Riverdale :)
Michael Grimm
Jan 31, 2021 rated it really liked it
I really loved this book overall the one hiccup for me is the fact that it isn't in the same universe as "A Werewolf In Riverdale." Which I can't hold against it so FIVE STARS. I sincerely hope they continue with not only Veronica's storyline from this but I would love more supernatural Archie. ...more
Aug 06, 2020 rated it really liked it
I’m only vaguely familiar with the comics and have only seen a handful of Riverdale episodes, so I worried my lack of knowledge would cause confusion, but it didn’t because this book was such a blast to read.

It’s fun horror with smart humor and loads of female empowerment.
Rosalie Kicks
Apr 04, 2021 rated it liked it
This is a fun way to escape. I really enjoy vampire stories and having this set in Riverdale is neat. My only complaint... I missed Jughead. Not sure why they chose to keep him out of this story.
Lillian
Dec 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved this book! As someone who loves both the vampire diaries and riverdale, this book was perfect! I would love for there to be another one 💕
Kayla Jessica
Apr 27, 2021 rated it really liked it
Not horrible but took a bit to keep me interested as it dragged on a little
Sharon
Feb 23, 2021
Lauren
Jan 22, 2021
Tatie Punkinhead
rated it did not like it
Jul 28, 2020
Jan 08, 2021
Philip Ellwell
Jul 28, 2020
« previous 1 3 next »

• The Poison Pen (Riverdale, Novel #5)
  • Death of a Cheerleader (Riverdale, #4)
  • Home Is Not a Country
  • The Maple Murders (Riverdale, #3)
  • Hot British Boyfriend
  • Orlando's Historic Haunts
  • The Vanishing Girl (Daphne and Velma, #1)
  • Get Out of Town (Riverdale #2)
  • Take a Hint, Dani Brown (The Brown Sisters, #2)
  • Lampje
  • The Dark Deception (Daphne and Velma, #2)
  • Path of Night (Chilling Adventures of Sabrina, #3)
  • Daughter of Chaos (The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina, #2)
  • Forever Too Far (Rosemary Beach, #3; Too Far, #3)
  • In Another Life
  • Romeo and/or Juliet: A Chooseable-Path Adventure
  • Awakened (Awakened #1)
Rebecca Barrow writes stories about girls and all the wonders they can be. A lipstick obsessive with the ability to quote the entirety of Mean Girls, she lives in England, where it rains a considerable amount more than in the fictional worlds of her characters. She collects tattoos, cats, and more books than she could ever possibly read. You can find her on Twitter @RebeccaKBarrow.

YOU DON'T KNOW M

Archie Horror (2 books)
  • A Werewolf in Riverdale (Archie Horror, #1)

News & Interviews

Secrets between siblings, grandparents with grievances, parents with problems. If you're looking for serious drama, check out these new...