Start by marking “Three Bunny Sisters” as Want to Read:
Three Bunny Sisters

Three Bunny Sisters

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  4 ratings  ·  2 reviews
Three Bunny Sisters get ready to help the world! Join Meghan, Sophia and Sparkle as they learn about the joy of working together and helping others. Will they raise enough money to reach their goal? Let's find out!
Published December 16th 2019 by Tellwell Talent

To ask other readers questions about Three Bunny Sisters, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Three Bunny Sisters

it was amazing Average rating 5.00  ·

Start your review of Three Bunny Sisters
William C
Feb 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Thought the book was GREAT, and we’re not just talking okay, we’re talking GREAT. I really liked the way the book was based on not only getting the fact across of donating to charity, but to throw a little fun in with it too. If you’re expecting an action packed book this book may not be for you. However there is still that anticipation of WILL THE BUNNIES REACH THEIR GOAL. this is a kids book, but anyone could read it and I think anyone and everyone will find this enjoyable! For an overall rati ...more
Kenya Rhodes
Jul 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This was a delightful read. I’m always so proud to support our youth who are doing big things in the world. Three Bunny Sisters, written by three young activists, is a tale of the importance of empathy in action. It allows kids to understand the joys of uplifting others by making and working a plan – all through the eyes and experiences of kids. Fabulous message and I would love to see more from the authors!
Tellwell Publishing