Start by marking “Fight for Me (The Arrowood Brothers, #2)” as Want to Read:
Fight for Me (The Arrowood Brothers, #2)

Fight for Me

(The Arrowood Brothers #2)

From New York Times Bestselling author Corinne Michaels comes a new emotional and riveting standalone second chance love story.

I fell in love with Sydney Hastings when I was ten years old.
At sixteen, we whispered promises of forever.
When I was twenty-two I broke them all. I left her and promised never to return.

After my father's death, I’m forced to go home to Sugarloaf f
Published May 19th 2020 by BAAE Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Fight for Me, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Fight for Me

Start your review of Fight for Me (The Arrowood Brothers, #2)
Christy
May 06, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2020-four-stars
4 stars

photo IMG_6565_zpsc7jetlln.png
“A true second shot will split the first arrow and create a solid path.”

I can’t get enough of these Arrowood brothers! I loved the first book in this series, and I couldn’t wait to get to Declan and Sydney’s second chance romance!

Declan and Sydney were childhood sweethearts and they couldn’t have been more in love. Sydney thought nothing would ever tear them apart. Then, one day, seemingly out of nowhere, Declan breaks up with her and leaves town for good.
I l
Arini
May 21, 2020 rated it it was ok
2.5 Stars

Bleh. This is simply unacceptable. Or, more like . . . maddening.

“I have never denied that I love her.”
He releases a heavy sigh. “No, but you won’t do anything about it either. You love her, but you won’t try again? You love her, but you won’t fight for her? You let her go, but you’re holding on.”
— Connor to his chickenshit brother

What is this? Another asshole of a H who doesn’t know how to get his head out of his arse. And because of what? Yeah, (view spoiler)
Corinne Michaels
Apr 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Fight for Me is Live!
♬ Audible ↠ https://geni.us/FFMAudioUS

Erin
Apr 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-2020
I’m not sure how Corinne continually does it but she seems to top every book she puts out.

“A true second shot will split the first arrow and create a solid path.”

Talk about second chances and how this blew it all out of the water. I’m in love with Declan and Sydney.
They are both so strong willed and hard headed.They both know of to get under each others skin but know when they’ve gone too far. The love that has never gone away even though they have both tried. Ugh this book is just so perfect
Steph's Romance Book Talk
5 Stars / 2.5 Steam Fans

The title Fight for Me is absolute perfection for this story. Declan and Sydney orbit each other from a young age, and when life gets in the way, decisions made, lives are forever changed, hearts broken, and through it all, there is always the lingering request from them both to FIGHT. Fight for me is angsty, sweet, sexy, funny, frustrating, and an emotional ride that I devoured in one reading. I was honored to advance read Declan and Sydney's journey and can't wait to l
READ ME ROMANCE
Shelves: finished
Fight For Me is a childhood friends–to–lovers and second chance love story that will tear your heart to pieces, then slowly mend it back together again. Although it’s a standalone, you will understand the four Arrowood brothers’ backstory best if you read book one first, Come Back For Me.

Book two features Sydney Hastings who loved Declan Arrowood since she was ten years old. Due to personal reasons that he does not disclose to Sydney, he decides to abrubtly leave her heartbroken, ending their re
Crystal
May 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
“A single moment can define a lifetime. My father taught me that lesson, and I couldn’t stay here and hurt you.”

This book was absolutely phenomenal! This is a second chance romance that by far passes up anything else I have read before. You can read this as a stand alone, but I would recommend reading Come Back for Me first. You will first meet Declan and Sydney in that book.

“I can’t give myself back to you because you’re the sun, stars, and the air I breathe. You’re everything, and I can never
Aimee Crant-oksa
Be still my heart! Corinne Michaels wrote a beautiful story about a second chance love that will steal your heart. It was filled with so many emotions and feels. I loved it so much from the characters to the writing to the dreamy but broken Arrowood brothers. Their past plays a major role in all their stories but it’s their story of healing that you will feel in your soul.
Declan and Sydney were childhood sweethearts. When a family event, changes the course of their future, Declan believes Sydney
Jenifer Briggs
May 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Gosh, this book ruined me in the best of ways. I knew Sydney and Declan would rip my heart out, but I wasn't at all prepared for them. These two are obviously meant to be together, and are so engrained in each other's souls, but because of Declan's misguided intentions, they just can't *be.*

Declan hasn't had an easy life -- and that's an understatement. When he and his brothers lost their mom at a young age, the father that was supposed to be their protector turned into a monster. Each brother
Elizabeth Swain
PHENOMENAL! GET THE TISSUES! Elizabeth @ Carolina Chic’s Read

Sydney & Declan have the kind of love that lasts a lifetime! Get your tissues ready for a deeply emotional story of two people so deeply in love that the first reaction is protecting them. One night changes everything... and sometimes protection for the one you love most means walking away and hardening yourself for the rest of your life. Declan never lets anyone get close.

When Declan is forced to go home his life is changed again fo
 Leo (Queen of the Rants and Spoilers)
Actual review..
Contain spoilers..

“Now I have to fight. For her. For us. For the life we both want.”

description

She was the one doing the fighting because sis was very much pathetic. I just love an author that very much writes women as weak and pathetic. She begged him to have sex that’s why she got pregnant in the first place.. She let him into her body without asking him if he was safe.

He spent the majority of the damn book saying he wasn’t good enough for her. How fighting for her was to let her go. (S
Jo
May 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: review-team

Where do I begin?

This series is going to RUIN me, no two ways about it.

I love the characters, I love the setting and I love the story running through all 4 books.

This time, it’s Declan’s turn to go back to the place of the brothers’ nightmares. But for Declan, there is more than just one reason it’s not a good thing. Sydney. His forever girl that he gave up 8 years prior when he made his escape from Sugarloaf.

Despite being the oldest and the most surly, Declan is a tortured soul and one that can
Yolanda
May 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Oh sweet Jesus this book!! Fight For Me (Arrowood Brothers #2) has seriously slayed my heart. I love second chance romances and Declan and Sydney’s book really did it for me. Corinne Michaels is the master of creating gut wrenching books that pull at your heart strings and make you want to cry your eyes out and throw your e reader. And in this case, she definitely succeeded. Even though she made me cry, I don’t regret reading this book. This angsty second chance romance has all the emotions and ...more
Berry ♡ Nice
Apr 02, 2020 rated it really liked it
Swoooned. This is exactly the kind of book I needed.

To spend some time in the Arrowood world was fun and I love these characters. Declan 😍 is a stubborn man with the biggest heart. Everything he does is with his loved ones in mind.
We get Corinne Michaels signature all over this one with the HEA they deserve.

Awwwwe!! The flashbacks of Declan as a kid were by far the cutest thing ever!

A life without love isn’t living, it’s just existing and you were destined to live.”

Sydney and Declan get
Marybeth
May 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Absolutely amazing! This series is phenomenal so far!! This book lives up to it’s name as it really packs an emotional punch straight to the heart! A beautiful second chance love story with all the feels I hope to get from a Corinne Michaels book and so much more! So real and raw and passionate! I positively adore Declan and Sydney and everything they go through on their journey, even though some of it sure was scary! They have an undeniable chemistry that no amount of time could dissipate. I wa ...more
Tiffy T
Apr 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Fight for Me and oh what a fight it was. It just blew me away! Oh My God Y'all these Arrowood Boys, they steal your heart and don't let go! I loved Connor but Declan, I can't even. Declan and Sydney oh ya. That good. Game, Set, Match! I don't know what it is about these boys but each one tops the last. You don't think you could love one brothers more than the last but damnit Corinne you made a liar out of me! I do and I can't stop thinking of Declan.
This book still has me swooning. When you thi
Deanna❤Pink Lady❤️
4 “it was always you” Stars

This second chance romance story is both sweet and heartwarming. But getting to that HEA is not an easy feat. There is angst, pain, and lots of heartache. Childhood sweethearts Declan Arrowood and Sydney Hastings made plans to be married after college, raise a family and settle in Sugarloaf. But plans change and Declan chose to leave town and also most importantly, break Sydney’s heart. 8 years pass and Sydney and Declan meet again.....

Declan and Sydney have never stop
Melissa B
I'm finding it extremely hard to put into words how much this book MEANS to me, how much I LOVED this book and how much this book hit me with ALL the feels! Declan and Sydney's story is a second chance romance that had me smiling, laughing and crying......so many tears! I without a doubt did not want this story to end, I tried to savor each and every word reading as slow as possible which was not an easy task for me. This story pulls you in and consumes you mind, body and soul! Corinne once agai ...more
Kelly Sirak Drudy
WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW
I don't even know where to start about how AMAZING this book is book is! I stayed half night finishing it because there was no way I could put it down. What to say about Declan other than he is everything. He is the brooding and oh so protective of everyone he loves but he is broken underneath it all. He just doesn't realize it. Sydney is smart and strong but she has never really healed from Declan breaking her all those years ag
Anna Borody
May 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing

Can I just say OMG!!!!!

This book is just what I needed and I didn't even know it. In many of my reviews I have mentioned this but it NEEDS to be mentioned again, Corinne is LEGIT the Queen of all Queen's. Hail to the Queen of Romance.

This book melts your heart into a puddle and leaves you with the biggest book hangover ever. Declan and Sydney's love story is EPIC. This second chance romance is must read.
Quinn's Quippy Quotes
Apr 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
4.5 Bean Stars!

"You are the only person who has ever had me."
"Had, I don't want past tense.
I want you- all of you.
I want the broke parts, and the loving parts, the ones that are afraid of me and the ones that will fight for me."

I knew this one was going to put me through the wringer. And I couldn't wait for it! The way Corinne left this couple at the end of Come Back for Me was incredibly enticing, but I honestly never saw their story going through so much more than 8 years of heart break and
Jacquie
Apr 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
OHHHHHH EMMMMMM GEEEEEEE!!! This book!!! Corinne Michaels has done it yet AGAIN! But THIS TIME, I don't know if I'll recover and go back to "normal" (normal is overrated anyway, right?)

Fight For Me is the angsty, heartbreakingly EPIC second-chance love story between Declan Arrowood and Sydney Hastings. NEVER have two people been MORE meant-to-be and had sooooooo much baggage to deal with to get to their HEA! The journey just about killed me and I wouldn't have it any other way. Of all the Arrowo
DJ Sakata
Favorite Quote:

Yeah, I’m a walking episode of Jerry Springer.

My Review:

This tale was laden with blindly stubborn characters in conflict with each other and angst, oh, the angst. Despite a heavy dose of my least favorite things, Ms. Michaels still managed to hold my attention with an enticing and interesting premise, complex and alluring characters, and heart-squeezing and sizzling plot lines. I’m already primed for the next brother’s installment.
Tracey Vuolo
May 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Fight For Me is a breathtaking, soul searching and healing story full of heartache and love. Sydney and Declan made me want to scream at them and I may have thrown my kindle once or twice. They are frustrating, but so sweet and loving at the same time. Declan let his past demons control his future and it was so gut wrenching to watch them go through all the pain. I love how Sydney doesn’t back down and her honesty is a breath of fresh air as she won’t sugarcoat her feelings. They are meant to be ...more
Melissa
Apr 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
COVER REVEAL! Obsessed!

MELISSA *Mel Reader*
May 08, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs
4 Stars!
(ARC provided by Valentine PR)

-Our gazes lock, and I swear it’s as if I’m thrown back in time. She still has this beautiful innocence that cuts through me, reminding me of the way I fell in love with her without a chance of stopping it.

3778B14D_38A3_407C_BBA0_6B9E32DC70E7

Declan Arrowood grew up on a farm in the small town of Sugarloaf as the oldest of four brothers who always looked to him for guidance. He would do anything to protect them, and to save them from harm he makes a decision that changes the path of their liv
Sarah/DragonflyReads
May 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
 photo F056F57A-DA91-44A5-8FDC-621129BA32F4.jpg

4.5 stars!

We're back in Sugarloaf, and once again Corinne made me cry! She's so good at that!

Declan Arrowood and Sydney Hastings are first loves. He left her suddenly one night eight years ago, and if you've read Come Back for Me you know why. As much as she's tried, Sydney has never stopped loving Declan. Their story is a constant push and pull of love and hate and feelings, and surprises, I really enjoyed this one!

"I'm not breakable, and I don't need you to protect me, I need you to ch
Wendy LeGrand
Apr 03, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs
Ahhh, Declan and Sydney's story was so full of the feels!! I am such a sucker for stories where the main characters have known each other practically their whole lives, and Declan and Sydney had been best friends since they were like 10 years old. They grew up together and their friendship turned into more. I love seeing the evolution happen, and love reading about the promises they make each other. But then, it all gets ripped away in one night.

Declan had his work cut out for him when he retur
Dana
Apr 29, 2020 rated it really liked it
Second chance romance.....sign me up! Fight for Me gave me so many emotions! There were so many times I wanted to throw my nook across the room and just scream:

“Declan and Sydney.....STOP!!!!!” But, you will be relieved to know I didn’t; I plowed through and gah!!!! My anxiety was skyrocketing!!!!! So much happens...this is one you definitely need to experience for yourself!!

One of my fav passages:

“A single moment can define a lifetime”

kgagnon
May 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
4.5 Second Chance Stars!
Fight for Me is a moving story of epic love and second chances. The oldest Arrowood brother, Declan and Sydney Hastings have been friends since they were kids and in love almost as long. When Declan suddenly lost his mother in a tragic accident, he was forced to take care of his younger brothers, and Sydney was always there right by his side. They were each others firsts, and were making big plans for their future that included marriage and kids together. But when tragedy
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »
Turning Pages At ...: Fight For Me (Arrowood Brothers #2) by Corinne Michaels 22 20 May 25, 2020 11:11AM

• Unforgettable (Cloverleigh Farms, #5)
  • Southern Storm (Southern Series, #3)
  • Southern Comfort (Southern Series, #2)
  • Royal Bully (Mafia Royals, #0.5)
  • You Belong With Me (With Me In Seattle, #14)
  • Stone Princess (Tin Gypsy, #3)
  • Wylde (Arizona Vengeance #7)
  • A Secret for a Secret (All In, #3)
  • Southern Chance (Southern Series, #1)
  • Every Little Piece of Me (Orchid Valley #1)
  • My Favorite Souvenir
  • Unbreakable (Cloverleigh Farms, #4)
  • Accidental Shield (Marriage Mistake, #6)
  • Reckless Memories (Wrecked, #1)
  • Coach Me
  • Beautifully Cruel
  • Hold You Close
  • Taming Hollywood's Baddest Boy: An Enemies-to-Lovers Romance
New York Times, USA Today, and Wall Street Journal Bestseller Corinne Michaels is the author of nine romance novels. She’s an emotional, witty, sarcastic, and fun loving mom of two beautiful children. Corinne is happily married to the man of her dreams and is a former Navy wife.

After spending months away from her husband while he was deployed, reading and writing was her escape from the loneliness

The Arrowood Brothers (4 books)
  • Come Back for Me (The Arrowood Brothers, #1)
  • The One for Me (The Arrowood Brothers, #3)
  • Stay for Me