Start by marking “Accidental Shield” as Want to Read:
Accidental Shield

Accidental Shield

(Marriage Mistake #6)

Accidentally married to a human stallion.
And I can't even remember our wedding.

It's awkward, okay? I didn't plan on waking up hitched to Hubby of the Century.
Or one little misadventure erasing every memory of us.
No sweet nothings. No ugly cry vows. No flipping honeymoon.
But every time I see Flint Calum, I wonder.
How did I get so lucky?

Let's forget all six foot something of
Published January 2nd 2020 by Ice Lips Press

Start your review of Accidental Shield
Syndi
Jan 09, 2021 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Accidental Shield is not really marriage of convenience. It is more like heroine who had amnesia being told lied that she married to the hero. So...

I do not necessary hate the book. Since it has a clever twist on the plot. What I can not stand is the slow burn. It is too super slow. I got bored by the push and pull and the sexual attraction. There were parts where I wish Miss Snow just hurry up and get it done with.

At the end I just give this book middle rating.

3 stars
Nova
Dec 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I simply love this author each book of hers that I am lucky enough to read brings mystery, danger, plot twists and heat and Valerie’s story is no different.

Valerie wakes up to a life she doesn’t recognise or even remember, confused and apparently married to the handsome man caring for her she’s lost trying to piece her life back together. Sensing all is not as it seems or what she is being told at least she sets out to discover the truth only to realise she’s in serious danger but from what. Ca
Anne OK
An average read. Frankly, I think I burned out on SEAL stories long ago. And this wasn't even as deeply invested in that scenario. It's an ex-SEAL living in Hawaii who runs security investigations group. Flint's a single dad with a twelve year old son -- and I really liked the kiddo. Valerie is a spoiled rich beauty who was literally sprung from the ocean, along with her "cat". No memory of what happened to her, and the twisty story tries to figure out who she is, where she came from and, of cou ...more
BAK
Jan 03, 2020 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Bored on Hawaii

This was pretty clean in the editing department. Not a lot of issues to distract from reading.
I’m giving it 2.5 stars though because it just wasn’t exciting and there were some bogus scenes.
A lot of the decisions that the H, Flint, made would not be believable for someone who was actually a Navy SEAL. Just situations where there could be danger present and a real SEAL never would have taken a woman and child into.
I’m not opposed to foul language, I use it a lot myself even. Bu
Rochelle
Jan 02, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Loved this story. I have read several from this author and I love her work more and more with each book that I read. Valerie and Flint were so good together. They had such an intense chemistry between them. You could feel it coming off the pages. Great story with great characters and I can’t wait to read more from this author.

Mikky (Nocturnal Predators Reviews)
DNF At 2 hours and 3 minutes

The synopsis misrepresented this story in such a big way right from the beginning. (view spoiler)
Nicole Snow
Jan 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Accidental Shield Banner

Hot, dramatic, hilarious, unpredictable, and characters who explode right off the page. Accidental Shield is LIVE, everybody! Happy 2020 to all my Goodreads fans.

One-click your copy below. FREE in Kindle Unlimited.

➜ AMAZON US: https://amzn.to/2Fc5aUE

➜ AMAZON UK: https://amzn.to/2SNkMpv

Accidentally married to a human stallion.
And I can't even remember our wedding.

It's awkward, okay? I didn't plan on waking up hitched to Hubby of the Century.
Or one little misadventure erasing every memory of us.
Keri Loves Books
Bliss In A Storm

4.5 Stars
She never thought forgetting her life would give her everything she ever wished for.

When Valerie woke up she never expected him. She doesn’t remember who she is or anything for that matter. The man taking care of her says he’s her husband.

Flint is doing his best to protect Valerie from the people that tried to kill her, even if it means deceiving her. He’s an ex-SEAL and he’s determined to keep her safe and bring the men that hurt her to justice.

Val knows Flint is hiding
Xerxia
Jan 17, 2020 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Technically, everything I’m about to say is revealed in the book’s blurb, but let’s call this a spoiler in case you really want to go into this book blind.

Still with me? Okay...

The premise of this book, woman wakes up with amnesia and a super hot husband she can’t remember, who turns out to be an actual stranger, is shaky at best. Amnesia is always a hard trope for me to swallow, add in the lie of who she’s sharing a house and bed with and all of my ‘lack of consent’ sirens start screaming. To
Elysian Fields
Dec 28, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: ku, arcs
Accidental Shield is a tropical adventure romance that will leave you with wanting the sun, beach and a sexy SEAL of your own!

This story is a slow burn, one where the fuse was lit in chapter one but takes it's time burning freely; but watch out because once you get to the explosive part, it burns beautifully.

I loved the characters, every single one. Savanny and Bryce stole every scene they were in. The respect and passion between Victoria and Flint was amazing and fun to read.

I also feel like
Lynn Thinking out loud
Another fantastic book by Nicole Snow. Loved the characters. Good strong Hero and heroine. Really enjoyed this book. Can not wait to see what she comes up with next.
Jeeves Reads Romance
Half slow burn and half pulse-pounding adventure, this romance is an interesting combo. While all of Nicole Snow’s books feature elements of suspense, I’m used to her Accidental series being a little tamer, more relationship-focused. The action doesn’t truly kick in til the last act, but the bulk of the book focuses on our heroine’s memory loss and the events that lead to it. For that reason, I found it somewhat difficult to connect to the romance in this one. Flint feeds Valerie lie after lie a ...more
Celeste
Jan 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Bartender line up the drinks and keep “em coming! Nicole Snow has once again wowed me with her latest book, Accidental Shield. This is a hot, steamy story that will have you reaching for a cool frozen concoction or a glass of mango tea. There is all sorts of danger and mystery and of course some sexual tension that will have you fanning yourself. I hope she writes about a certain surly doctor in her next book, yes Ms. Snow, Cash needs his own book! I will one-click anything this woman writes, an ...more
Sherill
Jan 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
HEART-MELTING MEMORABLE SUSPENSFUL FIERY ROMANCE

“Accidental Shield” is a touchdown of a story with superb character interaction, suspense that keeps you guessing the outcome, picturesque, vivid scene descriptions that wow you, heart-tugging moments, family drama, spine-chilling moments, steamy romance leaves you breathless, and a happy forever every woman yearns for.

Flint, the blue glass-eyed buffed retired Navy Seal, has his hands full when Valerie Gerard ends up in his home from a near-fatal
Ga Books LoverX
Loved this!!!

I absolutely love Nicole Snow, her books are action packed, SO steamy, and some pretty heartfelt moments filled with strong ladies and SUPER alpha males (this one even included turtles!). Accidental Shield is no exception.

I might be a bit vague with my review, but that is because the blurb is a bit as well and you will not be getting spoilers from me- not today, Satan! All I can say that if I accidentally woke up to Flint Calum, I would do a freaking happy dance because this guy is
Aimee Neal
Jan 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great story!

Nicole Snow writes such great stories. They are full of mystery and heat all with a happily ever after. This one is no different. I loved Flint and Valerie!
MarvelUsReads
(3.7 Stars)
Ri
4.5stars

Love, love, loved this story. Add in a water living cat, sea turtles, fantastic characters, and a mystery and this book was amazing. This is one of my favorites from this author.
Barrie Mac
Jan 11, 2020 rated it it was ok
I was unable to complete this book. It was slow moving and it never got interesting. Valerie has amnesia and Flint is "helping" her. I love Nicole's books but this was not a favorite book. ...more
Bookbytch5 janet Gray
OMG Flint and Valerie full of twists and turns mixed with a some drama, They have sizzling chemistry that will set your kindle on fire, Thats it with out revealing to much of there story, I voluntarily read an advanced readers copy and I highly recommend this book. Loved it from start to finish, another great story Nicole
Teresa Lara
Dec 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Intense emotional broken heart stopping twisted love story of Flint and Val
So many twists
Ready for Cash
Cheryl   Graham-Petit
Nicole Snow weaves a story of danger, passion, action, deceit, twists and turns, sexual tension, suspense, chemistry that sizzles off the pages, mystery, hot as scenes that will leave you in a puddle of lust, love, and a guaranteed happily ever after. Accidental Shield is a well written , heartfelt and emotional fake marriage romance with an intriguing storyline with a smooth flow that keeps you interested and well-developed characters. This is a definite must-read!

I volunteered to review an adv
BP34
Dec 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was a great story with lots of surprises. Flint and Valerie were great characters who were well developed and likable. The story line was full of drama and twists. Emotional at times and overflowing with chemistry. Well written and a page turner. Beware once you start reading you'll find it hard to put down. An accidental wedding, memory loss, a gorgeous protector and some steam. Well written with an enchanting story. ...more
JudyAnnLovesBooks
It’s no secret that I am a Huge (with a capital H) fan of Nicole Snow. I love her books because:

✔️They get better and better each and every time.
✔️The versatility in her writing keeps you interested.
✔️Each story’s setting is special and you will fall in love with it just as much as the characters.
✔️Her men are complex, strong, sexy, protective and swoon worthy.
✔️Her heroines are sexy, sweet, sassy and spunky.
✔️The supporting characters are a vital part of the story.
✔️The buildup and pleasurable
Lisa Menor
Dec 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Waking up married to a Navy SEAL? Some women dream about it. Valerie is living it. Too bad Valerie has no recollection of her husband, marriage or anything else for that matter.
Flint Calum, retired Navy SEAL, is persuaded by a former teammate and now respected doctor, Cash Ivers, to help a woman who survived a tragic accident and is now left with amnesia. Okay, that should be an easy task for these special ops guys. Well, here's the problem. Valerie has been targeted by the Cornaro Syndicate, an
Merry Jelks-Emmanuel
Imagine waking up and not knowing who you are which is exactly what happens to Valarie. When she is accosted by men and left for dead, Flint and his friend comes to her aid and to make matters interesting Cash tells Valarie she is married to Flint. Will Flint and Cash be able to keep Valarie safe from Cornaro and his men? This intriguing suspense will have you glued to the pages!

Eleonor
Dec 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc
I love Ms. Snow’s writing style, it is dynamic and passionate. And I loved this book, it is very, very good! The storyline is engaging, it’s intense and thrilling with twists and turns and with intriguing characters. Val & Flint chemistry is off the charts, fueled by unusual circumstances. I loved that the author created Bryce and Beverly's characters and Savanny to bring some semblance of normalcy and a bit of humor to nerve-wracking situations. This book has it all from modern-day pirates to a ...more
Sara Oxton
Jan 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Accidental Shield by Nicole Snow a five-star read that is no accident. As always Nicole Snow brings the passion and drama to a story. This is filled with suspense and drama that is off the charts, I don’t want to tell you the story as you need to read this page to page to reveal the story like petals unfurling, each one reveals a new beauty. I will say Nicole Snow has a way with words and a way of bringing the heat that makes you feel aflame at even the tiniest bit of heat.
Viper Spaulding
Jan 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved this fabulous romantic trip to Hawaii!

From the witty chapter titles that hook the reader from the start all the way through to the spectacular, nail-biting conclusion, this enthralling story is everything a reader could want in romantic suspense. Valerie literally lands in Flint's arms before he can even figure out what's going on, but it soon becomes clear that she needs protection, even if neither of them knows why.

Once he figures out who they're up against, Flint has his own reasons
Cheesy Romance 2 4 Mar 21, 2020 07:48PM

• Shaking the Sleigh (Singletree #3)
  • Bang Theory (The Bangover #2)
  • The Hold Out (Brewer Brothers, #2)
  • The Bangover (The Bangover #1)
  • Hoss
  • Breaking Defenses (BSU Football, #1)
  • Honeymoon Rebound
  • Famously Wed
  • Engulfing Emma (Men on Fire #3)
  • Dragon with Benefits (Forgotten Dragons, #4)
  • Faking It For Mr. Right
  • Five Day Fiancé (Brewer Brothers #3)
  • Steal Her Heart (Kaid Ranch Shifters, #1)
  • The Christmas Toy
  • Christmas With The Biker (The Biker #7.5)
  • Hopeless Romantic (McCabe Brothers, #1)
  • Fake It For Daddy (Sugar Daddy, #1)
  • CEO Daddy (Crescent Cove #6.5)
Nicole Snow is a Wall Street Journal and USA Today bestselling author. She found her love of writing by hashing out love scenes on lunch breaks and plotting her great escape from boardrooms. Her work roared onto the indie romance scene in 2014 with her Grizzlies MC series.

Since then Snow aims for the very best in growly, heart-of-gold alpha heroes, unbelievable suspense, and swoon storms aplenty.

C

Marriage Mistake (6 books)
  • Accidental Hero
  • Accidental Protector
  • Accidental Romeo
  • Accidental Knight (Marriage Mistake, #4)
  • Accidental Rebel