Start by marking “Omega Reimagined: Volume 1” as Want to Read:
Omega Reimagined: Volume 1

Omega Reimagined: Volume 1

(Omega Reimagined #1-3)

Omegas… reimagined.

Leo badly needs an alpha to help with his heats, but he doesn’t need one for anything else. He’s tough, he’s angry, and he can’t stop begging for what only Angel can give him.

Gage wishes he could find an alpha who would treat him like the omega he really is, not the beta they perceive him to be, and Ryker’s all over it.

Benjy is out of the den

Published January 14th 2020 by Tanya Chris Publishing (first published February 21st 2019)

To ask other readers questions about Omega Reimagined, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Omega Reimagined

Start your review of Omega Reimagined: Volume 1
Joyfully Jay
Shelves: jay
A Joyfully Jay review.

4 stars

Omega Reimagined in a compilation of the first three books in Tanya Chris’ Omega Reimagined series: Omega Reclaimed, Omega Revealed, and Omega Released. The books are all previously published and this version combines them together into one volume, but the stories themselves have not changed. I read Omega Released back in April, but I missed the first two books, so I thought I’d go back and catch them now that this volume is being released and additional stories are
Szidi ☼
Jan 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
LOVED LOVED LOVED this series so much and really can't wait for the fourth book!

HIGHLY recommend this!

And GOD, all those shifting scenes! Loved all of them. All. Of. Them!

read my whole review about each book here: https://readingundertherainbow.blogsp...
Roger
Jan 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This compilation marks third time I've read Omega Reclaimed, in one version or another, but having it included with the following two books of the series really enhances all three stories.
Leo and Angel's story bucks many of the usual A/O but does so in an honesty to the characters and plot that I wished more writers could do. They both make foolish decisions with the best youthful intentions but even in ways that aren't contrived. Their relationship is fun and very, very hot!
Revealed tackles sex
Linda
Jan 12, 2020 rated it really liked it
🔥🔥👬🐺 The stories in this box set are easily read as standalones but Author Tanya Chris has crafted an interesting take on shifters and their gender identities, conflicts and dilemmas, with different aspects highlighted in each story. All super steamy and well-written.
My thoughts on each one:

Omega Reclaimed
🐺There's a whole lot of knottin' goin' on: steamy🔥🔥!
4🌟stars
This shifter story was high on🔥 heat but was not as good as Omega Revealed, the second book in the series. The plot is pretty basic.
Alexleo
Jan 06, 2020 rated it really liked it
This is a collection of the first three books of this series and given that I had not read any of them, I enjoyed having all the stories together. Each episode is a stand alone story about the most diverse couples you may find in the A/B/O world, each unique but all connected as they live in the same progressive town governed by a female lead alpha. There is a common thread among the stories, so reading them one after the other is quite entertaining and I really can’t wait to see how that issue ...more
Kitt
Jan 19, 2020 rated it really liked it
This is a great set of shifter-themed stories. One warning - There is frequent sex, so if that isn't your thing, this book probably isn't for you.

Omega Reclaimed -
I really felt for Leo. He's a spirited omega trapped in a world where society doesn't give him any rights. He escaped an abusive mate, but he can't escape biology. Angel is just incredibly sweet, a progressive Alpha in a society whose rules he doesn't agree with. Leo's heat brings them together. Good story with lots of heat.

Omega Re
Renee
Jan 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Omega Reimagined is a perfect title for this volume. As always, Tanya Chris brings her own unique flair, her own unmatched perspective on a genre. The way she writes is incredibly captivating; transporting the reader right into the world she creates. It definitely deserves a heat warning all of its own! The complexity of this is astounding. It is more than just shifter books, more than Alpha/Beta/Omega, it’s about living life on your terms.

Omega Reclaimed – 4.5 stars
My only complaint was it sta
Becky Baldridge
Jan 22, 2020 rated it really liked it
Omega Reimagined contains the first three novellas in the series with each book focusing on a different couple. Each novella can be read as a standalone, but there is a continuing storyline that carries through. All three romances address a different very human topic, but it's done shifter style. Not only that, but it's done shifter omega style in this non-MPreg omegaverse. It's certainly an interesting and different take on what I've seen before in omegaverse with the underlying theme of it's n ...more
Georgiana
Jan 14, 2020 rated it really liked it
Overall, I enjoyed all three stories and will read more from this series.

Omega Reclaimed - 4 Stars
I enjoyed this story more than most shifter stories I’ve read. This wasn’t about insta-love lets mate because of the pull, and it had a strong omega through out the entire story. I loved how Leo even to the end stuck to his guns and wouldn’t change just for an Alpha, even if Angel was an amazing Alpha. I think both worked well together.

Omega Revealed - 4 Stars
I wasn’t sure what to expect in this s
Patricia Hoffstaetter
Shelves: finished-reading
I really like this author’s style of writing & this splendid MM shifter romance collection has the first three fascinating novels of the series in it. Each of these novels can be read as a standalone & has well-paced, interesting plots are filled with some unusual or quirky situations. There is some good scenes descriptions & world building. The characters in each of the novels are quite well-developed & portray realistic emotional feelings according to the circumstances they find themselves in. ...more
Jennifer Swan
Jan 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Wonderful ABO Collection!

This was a wonderful collection! All of these are well written and plotted, sweet and relatively low angst books, with great chemistry between the MC’s, and hot and creative sexytimes (heats, knotting, fisting, etc.). There are some dub/non con themes, but nothing graphic on page. I think these are best as a series, and not stand-alone, but they could probably be read that way.

Book 1: I liked this one best. At least, I’ve read this one the most! I think this was my third
Ida Umphers
Jan 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The most interesting thing about this series is the care the author has taken with world building and politics. There are obviously hot alpha/omega scenes and characters who fall in love and struggle to build strong relationships, but it is interesting political questions addressed that held me. In this world, male omegas do not get pregnant. That has led to them being considered, in many groups lesser beings useful only as sexual playthings for the alphas. They can be "disciplined" by their alp ...more
Virginia Lee
Feb 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is collection of the 3 story within the series. Love that was all withing one collection so did not miss out what happen next with each couple that we meet over the spans of these 3 books. If you love to read book about shifters, then you will fall in love with this book and the characters. Was drawn into the story and characters draw you in. We meet Leo and Angel in the first book and with all their witty banter how can you not fall in love with them. Next, we meet Ryker and Gage and you s ...more
Suzanne Irving
Nov 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Fun Stories of shifters

The thing that I like most about this series of shifter stories is that the love comes in all configurations not just Alpha/omega. This omegaverse doesn’t have male pregnancies which I do usually like, but I can see that they might complicate things too much. I really enjoyed these stories and would recommend them to shifter enthusiasts. On to volume two.
Patricia Nelson
Jan 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is a fantastic, fast paced, grab-you-by-the-feels, amazing, action packed, emotionaemotionally charged, sexy, bittersweet, poignant, heartbreaking yet hopeful, intense, raw, gritty, gripping, enthralling, and totally awesome collection. It had me hooked from beginning to end, and I absolutely hated when I had to put it down. I would DEFINITELY recommend getting this marvelous masterpiece ASAP.
Abrianna
Jan 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book is so much fun. It's full of novellas that have love, heat, and great storylines.
I love reading Omegaverse and this collection was no exception. The world that Tanya Chris has built is unique and has a fresh take on the Omega/Alpha relationships that this genre brings to the table.
If you're looking for feisty omegas and the alphas who will do anything to love and protect them, along with some knots, then you're in the right place.
Gwen
Jan 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This bundle is a compilation of three stories based on a world of shifters where Alphas, betas and omegas are very differentiated. They can be read alone but together they give you that sense of a gender fluid society the author is conveying in the series. I loved all the characters with their flaws, and the strength they find in love and a pack that is opening up to new possibilities. Can’t wait for the next one!
Teddy Talley
May 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Sweet and dirty - no mpreg❤️

I don't normally like alpha omega stories where the men have heats because I don't like mpreg. This is PERFECT. The stories are full of dirty, dirty sex but every couple is an HEA. Not all of the couples are alpha\omega either, another thing I loved.
Pamela Raglin
Oct 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Three Very Good Stories

Something for most everyone here. Interesting world with large wolf territories and lovable characters plus one jerk for contrast. Well worth reading.
Kaila
Oct 16, 2020 rated it really liked it
very good
Emily Ford
Aug 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Great Shifter Collection

Loved this collection of novellas. New take on ABO tropes but still has the heat that comes with the genre. Great read.
Miriam
Jan 16, 2020 rated it really liked it
I received an ARC edition of this book from the author.

This collection was interesting, certainly a different take on the a/b/o style than normal (and not m-preg, just to note). I do think there was some room for a bit more world-building, but the stories were much more character based than a typical shifter story.

Omega Reclaimed
Leo was certainly an independent omega, which certainly set him apart from other the way other omegas are portrayed in this story. Angel was rather sweet and caring, tho
Carrie Stevens
Nov 03, 2020
Shari
rated it it was ok
Jan 31, 2021

• The Alpha and His King (Kincaid Pack #1)
  • The Alpha's Warlock (Mismatched Mates #1)
  • Human Omega: Babied by His Guardian Mates (Pykh, #3)
  • Bitter Heat (Heat of Love #3)
  • Human Omega: Trapped in the Alien Jungle (Pykh #2)
  • Snow Regrets (Snowed In - Valentine's Inc. #3)
  • Heat for Sale (Heat for Sale, #1)
  • Runaway Omega (Runaway Omega #1)
  • Hold Me Up (Chasing Gold, #1)
  • Disciplinary Action
  • Throwing Hearts
  • T.A.G. You're Heard (The Assassins' Guild, #2)
  • Ian's Choice (Wolves' Heat #1)
  • Baby Boy (Daddy's Boy, #1)
  • Secret in Houston (Lone Star Brothers #3)
  • We Have Till Dawn
  • Shattered Wolf (The Wildcrest Pack, #2)
  • Serving Mr. Chamberlain (Different Hearts, #3)
Tanya writes in a variety of romantic and erotic genres, being an avid follower of many of these genres herself. Some of her favorites are M/M romance, MFM threesomes, and BDSM with male submissives.

Tanya lives in New England with her boyfriend and her cat and has participated in many of the activities about which she writes, but not all of them. It's left to the reader to decide which are which.

Omega Reimagined (6 books)
  • Omega Reclaimed (Omega Reimagined, #1)
  • Omega Revealed (Omega Reimagined #2)
  • Omega Released (Omega Reimagined #3)
  • Omega Returned (Omega Reimagined, #4)
  • Omega Replaced (Omega Reimagined, #5)
  • Omega Redeemed (Omega Reimagined, #6)

News & Interviews