Start by marking “Tinder Heart” as Want to Read:
Tinder Heart

Tinder Heart

When those closest to me stabbed me in the back, I ran away from the city for a chance to heal. Then I met Will, my living, breathing, fantasy man. And the epitome of everything that could break my heart. He might walk away if I tell him the secret I hold so closeif I don't push him away first. Can I trust a man with my heart one more time? ...more
Published August 21st 2019 by The Wild Rose Press, Inc

To ask other readers questions about Tinder Heart, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Tinder Heart

Start your review of Tinder Heart
Samantha Grubey (ABookHaven)
Aug 20, 2019 rated it it was ok
Shelves: 2019
So this was okay.
I liked the relationship between Mariah and Will it was cute.

(view spoiler)

I really liked Abe. He was great.

I think my issue with this is I didn't connect with any of the characters and tbh that's my usual thing with stories whether I connect with them or not.
Gemma Cooper
Aug 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow just wow, I loved this book. It was sensitive, caring, loving read and also a book that made great friendships even with a dog. I absolutely loved Mariah grandpa in this book he was like what a grandpa should br to his granddaughter. The chemistry between the main characters Mariah and Will was great, starting as friends and becoming so much more. I really enjoyed this story and look forward to reading more about the the of Waylan and the people that live there. I voluntarily read and ...more
Samantha
Tinder heart is a quick read about two people who fall for each other quickly. Mariah is on the run to hopefully heal and get herself together. One blown tire leads her to meet the man who will help her heal if she can be honest with him.

Will has his own issues but has accepted them and cant help but fall for Mariah. Shes everything hes ever wanted. Add in a goofy group of friends, a scared untrusting dog, and a match making meddling grandpa, and this book is the recipe for a feel good romance.
Marnie
Aug 22, 2019 rated it liked it
💖💖💖 Quick and Sweet Read 💖💖💖

This was a relatively quick read with a sweet story and a great message about family and ultimately finding some sort of forgiveness. Sometimes the reactions of the people we love mis-represent their true feelings, and for me, every range of emotions were worked through as I read this book.

The characters of Mariah and Will were great, her Grandfather Abe is exactly as every loving grandparent would be, and I thought Will mates were a hoot. Good story. 3 Stars.
Lisa Roberts
Aug 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
What becomes a visit to her Grandpa becomes so much more as Mariah meets Will who I thought was so caring and patient and just a beautiful soul I loved him. Mariah was as strong as she needed to be with alot of decisions to make. I loved all the boys and the dog they had so much heart. This was such a sweet story that will capture your heart.
Lofty
Aug 18, 2019 rated it liked it
3 1/2*
Mariah crashes her car on the way to visit her grandfather and is rescued by Will.
Will is instantly protective of Mariah and surprised by his reactions to her. Can he convince her to trust him and start as friends.
Definitely worth checking this book out, Im hoping his friends get a story each please.
I voluntarily reviewed an advanced reader copy of this book.
Cora Murray
Aug 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What an amazing heart felt book. From the moment you open it, the characters draw you in. I absolutely loved Will, Mariah and Grandpa. Grandpa was my favorite character, I just wanted to spend time with him and gobble up every word and every hug hed give. Will what a sweet guy, I fell instantly in love with him. Hes so sweet so lovable. Hes every womans fantasy. This book is a must read. ...more
Samantha Fields
Aug 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is the story of Mariah and Will. This is a nice story about finding love even when you don't want to. Mariah moves to the town her grandfather lives in and meets Will. She has a lot of baggage which she needs to work through. Will is kind and wants to take care of her. This is a story worth reading
Wendy Livingstone
Aug 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is a new author to me, but I will certainly be looking out for her work in the future. Mariah crashes her can on the way to see her Grandpa, and Will comes to her rescue. This is a good story about finding love when you least expect to. I recommend for all.
Tracy
Aug 15, 2019 rated it it was ok
Good storyline but that's all it has going for it...in parts where it should be intense its not... it brings out no feelings...The chapters where she meets his sister doesnt even make sense...she dislikes her for no reason and tries to be more then she is...the heroine is so wishy washy...
Danielle from Short and Sassy
3 stars
This story was more of the sweet side than anything else. Mariah and Will meet right away in the book, and it seems like she is hiding something and he determined to fix her. I liked the grandfather best. He was the highlight of the book, for me.
Sophie Ruthven
Aug 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
This was a new to me author.
Normally I wouldn't read a book like this, but still found it mostly enjoyable, it was just a little too much light and fluffy for this dark heart.
Those who enjoy reading that sort of thing will enjoy though.
Brandy Freeman
Aug 18, 2019 rated it liked it
This was the first book I have read by this author, while I liked the story I wish there was more to it. There was a slow build up and then back the book ended.
lori
Aug 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
What a sweet love story for Mariah and Will. Although I wanted to yell at Mariah a few times. Enjoyed it.
Aug 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is a great story about finding love when you are not looking for it. Bree is a new to me author that I look forward to read more of .
Bree Pierce
Jul 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)

Angsty new adult romance with a small town setting!
Nancy Jones
Taya
Aug 23, 2019
Felicia
Nov 18, 2019

• Building Her Forever (Thirty-Something in the City: The Coopers, #2)
  • Christmas Hostage
  • The Rest of Me
  • Replaced (Sacred Duet Book Two)
  • Old Friends: Westbeach Series 1
  • Loving The Game (Thirty-Something in the City: The Lunchtime Sorority, #1)
  • Finding Our Way Back (A Well Paired Novel)
  • Christmas Captive
  • Hulk (Thorny Devils MC #2)
  • On The Run (Westbeach Series 2)
  • Wrapped in Red (By Chance, #1)
  • Blindsiding Mr. Quinlan (Fielding-Stone Gallery #2)
  • Sideswiping Mr. Lane (Fielding-Stone Gallery #1)
  • Let Me Love You
  • Christmas Victim (Christmas Romantic Suspense, #3)
  • Eves (Carson Brothers, #2)
  • Misplaced (Sacred Duet Book One)
  • A Secret To The Grave (Detective Parker Bell #1)
I have always lived in the deep south, Arkansas, and grew up in a very rural area. Some of that you will see that I have incorporated into my books. I like the small town and rural area feel of things. I am married to a wonderful husband and have four fantastic kids and two rambunctious dogs. My days are busy and hectic because I am a stay-at-home mom, but I love it! Writing is just one of the ...more

News & Interviews