Start by marking “Take Me To Bed: Bedtime Quickies Collection” as Want to Read:
Take Me To Bed: Bedtime Quickies Collection

Take Me To Bed: Bedtime Quickies Collection

Got time for a Quickie?

Grab your kindle and snuggle up with your favorite authors as they come together to bring you a collection like no other. From steamy to sweet, contemporary to paranormal, and everything in between, you won't want to miss hooking up with these exclusive new stories.

Participating Authors Include:

A.C. Williams
A.M. Wilson
A.J. Alexander
Alex Grayson
Expected publication: February 25th 2020 by Twisted Fiction Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Take Me To Bed, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Take Me To Bed

Start your review of Take Me To Bed: Bedtime Quickies Collection
ABookLover73
Feb 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, anthology, 2020
1. Party for Three by Meagan Brandy
(2/8)

Royce, Mac and Chloe
- YA mature, short and hot

2. Dickstagram by Brittany Crowley
(2/9)

Carly and Devin
- contemporary romance, funny

3. Bad Daddy by J.D. Hollyfield
(2/10)

Violet and Heath
- age-gap, hot, not romance
Coco.V
Oct 04, 2019 marked it as to-read
Shelves: own-but-not-read
Preorder Take Me to Bed: Bedtime Quickies Collection for $0.99 on Amazon today (10/4/2019)

Charity Collection: All proceeds will be donated to the International Network of Hearts, a non-profit organization brings communities and governments together to help rescue women and children from human trafficking and sexual violence.

Participating Authors Include:A.C. Williams, A.M. Wilson, AJ Alexander, Alex Grayson, Ali Dean, Amali Rose, Anna Bishop Barker, Anna Brooks, Aurora Rose Reynolds, Brittany
Keri Loves Books
Feb 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Naughty Bedtime Stories You Will LOVE!!!

Party For Three by Meagan Brandy
That was the HOTTEST thing I have ever read! Your kindle may just melt from the heat!!!

Royce and Mac are about to fulfill Chloe’s fantasy of a threesome. An unforgettable night of intense pleasure. Mac has no problem sharing his girl to give her the ultimate experience. And Royce is more than willing because he’s a giver

Royce definitely lives up to the expectations we have for him! His dirty talk is on point. Get ready for
queen_of_the_books_18
Feb 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This review is for Party of Three by Meagan Brandy.

“What happens when your boy gets himself a girl? You have a solid, sweaty... party for three.”

It’s no secret that I love Royce, he is my favourite Brayshaw ever since I read Reign of Brayshaw, but to actually get inside his head and see how he thinks, how he ticks...Just DAMN

It was literally only a few chapters of Royce and two friends and I was hooked, I was worked up, turned on and feeling as single as fuck when I finished it!

Meagan Brandy
Jessica Alcazar
I read 11 stories(more like moments in time) in this collection which is all I could read without spoiling a full length story I hadn't yet read. For the most part, I was happy with what I read but I am super twitchy that 3/4 of this collection is a spoiler read. I wasn't aware of that going in and I wish I was ....
Ashley Estep The Art of Reading
**Review for Party of Three by Meagan Brandy**

“What happens when your boy goes and gets himself a girl? You have a solid, sweaty...party for three.”

Holy fuck! I’m pretty sure I need to call the fire department because its suddenly a lot hotter in here! Royce, Mac, and Chloe were hot as hell. Party For Three maybe a short story but it’s beyond words hot! I would not turn down Mac and Royce I’d they wanted to party with me. I also wouldn’t say no if Meagan Brandy decided to have another party with
Laura Petersen
Feb 17, 2020 rated it really liked it
This is a dirty, hot, sexy collection of short stories from a variety of authors. There’s a little bit of everything for everyone and this is a really great way to sample an author’s work if you haven’t been able to before!

The two standouts for me included Meagan Brandy’s ‘Party for Three’ and Cassandra Robbins’ ‘Laying Low.’ Getting to see what sort of delicious trouble Royce, Mac, and Chloe get into, as well as checking in on Jason and Eve was perfect!

You’ll definitely want to pick up this
Mindy McCray
Feb 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I love this bedtime Quickies collection! I skipped thru and read my favorite authors first then went back to the beginning to read the rest! Great way to find new authors! Absolutely amazing collection!!
Nicki - The Overflowing Bookcase
5 Stars for Anna Bishop Barker's The Almost Perfect One Night Stand...Maggie hits the bar with her obnoxious friend Kate while visiting. Maggie is happy just sitting at the table watching everyone else hook up. Logan is attending a bachelor party and wants to be anywhere but at the bar. When the two happen to cross paths sparks fly - but can they let themselves go for one night? I absolutely loved these characters and hope that Ms. Bishop Barker takes this couple and gives them their own book. ...more
Rachel
Dec 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is a review for The Pick0Up Artist by Amali Rose.

It's a short story centred around Skye and Ben, from Fling to Forever (previously titled Under the Cherry Blossoms, and it's currently free on all platforms https://mybook.to/FtF-amazon).

It's Valentine's Day, and Ben is out shopping trying to find gifts for the females in his life. Can he manage such a simple task with grumpy shoppers, or will he get distracted by a beautiful brunette in a short dress, despite the frigid temperature
Dawn Yarrow
Oct 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
My review is based on Yolanda Olson's story and i will update once i read from more of the authors.

After the lies is a follow on to her book the lies between us and it was fantastic catching up with Jori & Red and seeing what happened after the last book finished, I've missed these guys and the story gave me such feels.
If you haven't read her book, this little taster will make you want to read it for sure because you'll love the characters and you'll want to find out what happened between
Bridgett Brown
Oct 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
After the lies by Yolanda Olson is a sequel to her book The Lies Between Us. If you haven’t read it I suggest you don’t read this till you have read the first book. It tells us what happened after the bombshell in the first book. Jori and Red are everything to each other. They will be together no matter who or what tries to stop them. I always wondered what happened to those two. I mean the had the world against them in the 1st book.
Lis Garcia
Oct 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This review is currently based on After the Lies by Yolanda Olson.

If you read The Lies between Us from this author, you catch up with Red and Jori and what they are up to today. If you haven't read it then I highly recommend you do - but either way it's a great short. Red and Jori go on a little adventure and Jori has a surprise for Red. The author takes me back to the feels with them. These two I'll never forget.
Linda Cotter
Oct 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This review is for After the Lies by Yolanda Olson (I will review the remainder of the book when I finish it):
After the Lies is a follow up to The Lies Between Us and it was so fun to visit Jori and Red again. The characters really pull on your heart strings and make you want their lives to be happy.
These two are one of my favorite couple sets of Yolanda Olson's, you definitely don't want to miss it!
Jenny  (Jenz Book Jewels)
Dec 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
My review is solely based on Brittany Crowley's short read Dickstagram.

As always Brittany brings her unique sense of humour out to play.
Carly gets some unexpected sext nessages from unknown number, a dick pic, must be the wrong number, right? She just knows that mighty fine appendage can relieve her of her O drought, but who the hell is her sexter?
Library of Romance
Feb 18, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc-2020
Take Me to Bed: A Bedtime Quickies Collection
𝑨𝒓𝒄 𝒓𝒆𝒄𝒊𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒅 𝒊𝒏 𝒆𝒙𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒂𝒏 𝒉𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒊𝒆𝒘.

Got time for a Quickie?

This collection consists of 39 exclusive romantic short stories that vary from genres, so theres something for everyone.

ALL PROCEEDS OF THIS ANTHOLOGY WILL GO TO THE INTERNATIONAL NETWORK OF HEARTS CHARITY. FIND OUT MORE: http://inetworkofhearts.org/about-us/

MELISSA TOPPEN Roses Red
Taking chances, if its meant to be it will be.
A story of a woman's bravery to take a leap of faith to
Natasha
Feb 09, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: contemporary
If you love quick reads before bed, this is the perfect anthology for you. Everything from hot and steamy reads, to sweet prequels and even paranormal and everything in between. This anthology has it all. So snuggle in for some bedtime reads with this anthology!

Favorite Read: Party For Three by Meagan Brandy 5 out of 5. Join this hot & steamy read and join Royce in a sexy night you won't soon forget.

Overall: 4 out of 5. Many of these authors I have yet to read and it was fun getting a look
Stacey Gomez
Feb 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Review for Meagan Brandy's Party of Three. Wow, what a great little tease of Royce and his 2 other friends get together but have their rules. Oh man was this hot! To be manhandled like that..oh.my.word. I can't wait for the full story of Royce and Captain.

Side note**Since this is so short and I wanted more I kept reading other stories and every story listed is well worth it. I was so worked up, I had to wake him up. FYI to self (read your post before posting, sorry for my typo's folks, I fixed
Shaley- Pretty Little Book Blog
My review is based upon Meagan Brandy’s Party For Three.

Wow. Wow. WOW. I am speechless.

Ever since reading Boys of Brayshaw High, I have had a HUGE crush on Royce Brayshaw. He is goofy, emotional, protective, outgoing, and insanely hot.

After reading this very hot, very sexy story of him and two friends, I need more. I can’t wait to get his story.. hopefully soon MEAGAN?! I know.. I’m impatient, but after reading Party For Three, there’s no other option. I need more Royce.

Meagan, you always slay
Amy [Book Addict Reviews]
Feb 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Take Me To Bed is an AMAZING collection of stories and definitely a MUST READ. This collection including some new to me authors and some authors I have read before. It is a great way to discover new authors. Just to keep this review short I’ll do a little more in-depth reviews on three of the stories in this collection.

Unsubstantial by AJ Alexander:

I’ve AJ’s books in the past, so I was pretty excited to find out this was a little more of two characters from her Odd Jobs series. Morgan and Theo
Ashley Cestra
Feb 17, 2020 rated it really liked it
*More reviews will be added as I continue reading*

Claire C Riley- 5 stars- Last Night in Georgia-
Wow! Now this is story perfect for an anthology! I want to so badly finish reading this story! What an intriguing way to set up a book! The characters were great, full of life and depth. The plot was EXCELLENT! I loved this one!

Cary Hart - 4 stars- Take Me-
This was a very enjoyable story. I really liked how the couple got together!

JD Hollyfield- 5 stars- Bad Daddy -
Wow— I just loved this one!
Elysian Fields
Feb 16, 2020 rated it liked it
Shelves: arcs
Quickie Collection is an accurate description of this set of stories. Some of them are very short at one chapter long, some are a teaser of sorts or an extended epilogue from a previously published couple.

There is a nice mix of tropes and genre so there is something for everyone. There's contemporary, MC, paranormal and even a dark genre story. The tropes include: father's best friend, sports romance, MC romance, middle school love, Valentine's day stories, obsession, a brother and sister love
Kandace Denys
Feb 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This antho is a great way to get a feel for different authors works, as well as check in on some faves.

I did a skimming read, focusing mainly on authors that I’m familiar with, although I did meet a few couples that I’ll be looking into when I get a bit more spare time.

Come for the quickies and stay for the writing.
Definitely recommend.

Deeper delve: Party of 3- MB
I love Royce, so getting inside his head is something I really looked forward to. A steamy few chapters and I can’t wait to get more.
Elle's Book Blog
Feb 23, 2020 rated it really liked it
Release Date: February 25, 2020
Actual Rating: 4 stars (median rating for the entire anthology)

Romance Anthology | Quick/Short Stories

Normally I don't read anthologies. I think it's because I'm not a short story fan so I tend to stay away from them. In this case though I decided to plow through because some of my favorite authors have stories within the book. Let me say they were GOOD! Meagan Brandy, J.D. Hollyfield, and Shari J. Ryan were among the few that really stood out to me.

If
Shonna
Feb 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The love plan: make love to me by Erica Marselas

This is a short sexy read the love plan: make love to me by Erica Marselas this is part of the “take me to bed anthology”

I absolutely adored this short tale for dexter and meadow their chemistry was perfect and you can literally feel the love these two characters feel for each other

Meadow is near the end of her second pregnancy and she is so frustrated with her husband he’s become over bearing and she feels suffocated by his actions Dexter is
Amazeballs Book Addicts
Feb 17, 2020 rated it really liked it
Take Me To Bed is a great anthology. It contains short read by a bunch of author. Instead if saying to myself just one more chapter, I said just one more story then I put it down. I read it from beginning to end. Some authors I knew and others it was my first introduction to them. Some of the stories are prequels to a series and some in-bewteen stories that follow characters in a series. Some stories I liked more than other. My favorite was Roses Red by Melissa Toppen. There's a little something ...more
Melissa Parnell
Feb 24, 2020 rated it really liked it
I loved this anthology. It is hot! I am still fanning myself after some of these stories. I loved that they were quick reads. I enjoyed getting to see some of my favorite characters and meeting new characters that I can't wait to read more from. Same with authors. I got to read some of my favorite authors and I will definitely be looking into some of the new to me authors. These stories were steamy and fun and I can't wait for more.
Feb 19, 2020 rated it really liked it
What's not to love about hot and quick steamy romance stories?!?! I loved this anthology for all of these reasons. Each story is unique, a few contained some favorite characters of mine, and I was able to discover some new authors that I enjoy! If you are looking for sexy short stories - here's your book!!!
Konny
Feb 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Take Me to Bed is an anthology by various authors, lots and lots of high quality short stories, letters et al.
Loved the stories, the characters and the writing. 5 Stars.
Messy Bun Book Blog
Feb 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I love a good anthology! Take Me to Bed was amazing! I loved these quick and steamy reads! I got to see some of my favorites and meet new couples! PERFECTION!!! LOVED!!!

• Fake It 'Til You Break It
  • Resurrection (The Sainthood - Boys of Lowell High #1)
  • A Serenade of Fireflies
  • Twisted Kingdom (Royal Elite, #3)
  • Bullseye
  • Emerging Temptation: A BWWM Romance Limited Edition Collection
  • After Dark
  • Dear Ava
  • Devious Resolutions
  • Wild In The Windy City: The Anthology Volume 3
  • In Peace Lies Havoc (Midnight Mayhem #1)
  • Steel Princess (Royal Elite, #2)
  • The Emporium of Fear: A Halloween Horror Anthology
  • Ruthless Knight (Royal Hearts Academy, #2)
  • The Harder You Fall (Rixon Raiders, #3)
  • What Do You Regret? (What Do You, #2)
  • Deprivation
  • King of Kings
Previously wrote under the name Addison Kline.