Start by marking “Dennis Bisskit and the Basset Hound from Beacon's Bottom” as Want to Read:
Dennis Bisskit and the Basset Hound from Beacon's Bottom

Dennis Bisskit and the Basset Hound from Beacon's Bottom

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  2 ratings  ·  2 reviews
He’s dangling from the rooftop of a Birmingham department store.
He’s wedged inside a baby’s pram, floating down a canal.
He’s being chased half-naked down Dudley High Street.

It can only mean one thing.
BISSKIT IS BACK.

It’s 1969 and Dudley’s premier private investigators, Bisskit and Blackshaw, are at the top of their game.
After they foil a gang of shoplifters and save
Published January 31st 2020 by Austin Macauley Publishers Ltd

Be the first to ask a question about Dennis Bisskit and the Basset Hound from Beacon's Bottom

it was amazing Average rating 5.00  ·

Start your review of Dennis Bisskit and the Basset Hound from Beacon's Bottom
Grace J Reviewerlady
Feb 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I have relished having this in my tbr list, anticipating many giggles and the feel good factor which comes with every Dennis Bisskit novel - and I was not disappointed!

In this third novel, Dennis and Stinky are still going strong with their detective agency; their record in solving cases is beginning to get them noticed in some very high places! As they work out one case, it attracts attention from the aristocracy and they land the plum job of protecting one of their number - a pedigree dog. How
Jan
WARNING! Do not attempt to drink hot beverage whilst reading this book!
Dennis and Stinky are up to tricks on this assignment and the whole thing is absolutely hilarious! I've never read the other books, but I really need to! It's all too much fun and an absolute cure for the blahs or feeling down! Of course there is a plot, and all the characters certainly are, but the laughs are the most memorable.
I requested and received a free ebook copy from BooksGoSocial via NetGalley. Thank you!
 Reading Divergence