Start by marking “Perfect Strangers” as Want to Read:
Perfect Strangers

Perfect Strangers

“These kisses of his...they're demanding and possessive. They're hungry and deep. They're the kisses of a man who wants more of a woman—who wants everything—and isn't going to stop until he gets it."

Author Olivia Rossi hasn’t been able to write a word since tragedy struck two years ago and ripped her world apart. Heartbroken and still haunted by the past, she accepts an
Published September 29th 2019 by J.T. Geissinger, Inc.

Start your review of Perfect Strangers
Carol [Goodreads Addict]
Perfect Strangers is a stand alone romance by the amazing J.T. Geissinger. I just finished this book a short time ago. I have calmed down a little bit, enough to try to string together my thoughts to put something down for you. Whether it will make any sense is yet to be determined. This is one of those books where I can say very little. There is so much in this book, but I can’t give any of it away. You need to experience this book just as I did and get your mind blown, again, just as I did. ...more
Lana ❇✾Dirty Girl Romance❇✾
4.5 STARS
Just feel me. Just feel me and breathe.”

I... So... Well... And then... Yeah... I got nothing. Seriously. NOTHING. I'm too busy still picking my jaw off of the floor because this story just blew my ever loving mind! I can't even. I don't even know where to begin to review this book. How do I even tell you about what I just read if even I'M still figuring it out. My brain needs to phone a friend or poll the audience. Sweet baby jesus I don't know what is happening!!!
Our existence is
Carvanz
What the ever lovin’…holy freaking Hades!!! I’m not sure what I just read except that it has literally blown my mind, tossed my world upside down, wrenched my heart, and I will never forget this story or these characters for the rest of my life!!!

’But in our case – with our lives thousands of miles apart – it’s perfect. We’ll be perfect. Perfect strangers.’

description

I’m not even going to give a basic summary that you can get from the blurb, because really, this book goes far beyond what’s on the blurb.
Dilek VT
Sep 21, 2019 rated it liked it
I was so very excited about this book before I started to read it. However, now that I have finished reading the book, I have contradicting feelings about it.

I am applauding the writer for the interesting direction the story took and how much it shocked me but I also resent her for doing it this way because I hated the direction it took.

description

Let me tell you that this book has a very interesting plot with bloody awesome plot twists that come one after the other in the last quarter of it. Prepare to be
Mindy Lou's Book Review
Sep 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2019, blew-me-away, 1-docs
I'm just going to have to apologize now. I have no idea how to review this book. I can't even express my emotions with out possibly giving anything away. And trust me, you don't want me to spoil a thing. Not ONE thing.

I might have had a mini melt down at one point in the book and it was worth every second. You're going to start this book and think, what the heck is everyone talking about, and not in a bad way. It's actually an extremely hot read. The way this couple meet and progress in the
Nilufer Ozmekik
Oct 01, 2019 marked it as to-read
I love this author so much. I love her creativity! I love her sense of enormous and somewhat awkward but fully intelligent humor ! Lately most of my all time favorite writers deny to write romances and they try to do something different.
I understand J.T. Geissinger did it, too. But I don't want to risk myself to give her one or two stars for the book. I can sense a surprising twist is coming but not Black Lies or Jersey Six kind of twist(by the way I also gave two stars to Jersey Six,even the
J.T. Geissinger
Jul 16, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Amazon Worldwide: https://geni.us/Perfect

*** SNEAK PEEK! ***

We end up closing the place down.

We eat, drink, laugh, and talk until we’re the last ones in the restaurant and the wait staff are clustered near the kitchen doors, collectively glowering in our direction.

Not that I care. I’m having the best time I’ve had in years. I never want the night to end.

I say, “Ugh, I can’t believe you like Hemingway! He’s so unbearably macho.”

I’m rolling my eyes but smiling as I lick from my spoon the last
Funda Demir
Sep 30, 2019 rated it did not like it
Wow there’s a first for everything; just like me giving a JTG book 1 star. In the acknowledgements, the author says ‘I hope you enjoyed their very twisty journey’ and I’m just going to say no I did not enjoy it and as an avid reader of her books, I feel cheated . If I knew the ending would have been like this, I would not have wasted my time on it.

Carol
I just started reading this but I already know from two of my friends that there is a twist coming and that neither of them liked it very much.....so we shall see what I think shortly!!!

******************************
1.5 stars.
Oh, Hell !!!!......What is going on with all my favorite authors lately.....Mia Sheridan.....Jewel E Ann and now J.T. Geissinger.....all their newly released books had such unexpected departures from the individual author's usual writing style and more typical storylines.
 Leo (Queen of the Rants)
Sep 30, 2019 rated it did not like it
I have one question for the author tho. Did you smoke something when you wrote this?
Robin Hill
I read this *quietly* because my friends loved it and there's nothing worse than disliking a book your friends love. For the first half, I struggled to keep reading because I couldn't connect with the characters--especially the h who, IMO, didn't come across as believable, considering what she'd suffered (and on that note, this book really needs a trigger warning).

It was the second half where everything picked up for me. Not only did it pick up, it sucked me in so hard and fast, I finished the
Chris  C - A Midlife Wife
Wow. This book deserves an award. Amazing.
~~~~~~~~~~~
The book is completely not what you expect. The author tells a story that is intensely compelling, sexy, and so different from a typical romance. Her characters are awesome and the twists are completely unexpected.

I simply loved it.
Heather Lounsbury
Authors, don’t do this

Not to spoil this book, but if you’re looking for straight up romance, this book is not it. This book is the author trying to be inventive and different and creative. All that’s great unless your readers are used to more traditionally defined romance or you happen to be writing literary fiction, where anything goes.

Used to love this author but after her last book with a major cliffhanger that was not marked as part of a series and then this book, I doubt I’ll read her new
Tina
Oct 01, 2019 marked it as stay-away-not-for-me
I won't rate it because I didn't read the whole book, but I spoiled myself with ending and I haaaated it. I really didn't expect this from this author. Don't do this, don't trick readers like that. Or don't call it romance.
Nadine
What can I say about this book?

Let's start with something nice.

First of all, as always, it's written beautifully. J.T. Geissinger has a way with words and I love above all else her dialogues.

But this is also where the good things I can say about this story end.

I won't spoil, but there are several plot twists at the end that I hated. I feel betrayed for the story I was promised by the short description. We all know "Last Tango in Paris" with Marlon Brando. And that's exactly what I expected,
Alina
Oct 01, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2019
I think by now everyone knows what happens, but I'll put it under the spoiler tag:
THIS IS A SPOILER!!!
(view spoiler)
Bibi
Oct 11, 2019 rated it liked it
Why would Geissinger do this to me? I wanted an epic love story, damnit!
Emma
Oct 01, 2019 rated it it was ok
The author wanted to write about everything, and ended up writing nothing... I feel cheated. seriously, what was that!?
This review is exactly how I felt about the story
Rachael*Caribbean*girl*bibliophile
2.5*

Up until the initial plot twist this book was a 5* read, I really enjoyed the connection and chemistry between the mcs and of course the sexy times. At plot twist 1 I downgraded to 4 because honestly I expected a romance not what that twist revealed but I could still have handled the ending where they go off into the rain together though I was hoping to see the scumbag husband get his just desserts.....but at plot twist 3 is where the author, unfortunately,lost me. I felt cheated to be
April
Dec 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
What in the?!

I loved this book and this author!
This book had romance, steamy scenes and lots of humor. The last few chapters had me asking is this really happening...and then ended with a happy ending!
I will admit it started out slow for me but when it picked up I didn’t want to stop reading.
Thank you Geissinger for such an amazing book!
Debbie DiFiore
Oct 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
Wow

That's call I can say about this book. I hated it and I ultimately loved it. It's just so different and honestly I almost had to get a new Kindle because I threw it at the wall. For real. It didn't get hurt but I was that upset and I was blowing snot bubbles out my nostrils because I was sobbing uncontrollably and my husband woke up and thought someone had died or something and when he saw my Kindle lying on the floor, he just shook his head and went back to sleep. I am writing this review
Tracy
Oct 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
Total mind f@&k! This book is divided into three parts.
Part one-I didn’t love it. I didn’t connect with the main character, Olivia and it moved a little slow. The instant “let’s have sex” deal with James seemed forced. Would rate 3 stars. Forced myself to keep reading.
Part two-Things got way more interesting. The plot was deeper than part one for sure. Started to like it okay, but wanted to keep reading instead of forcing myself to. Would rate 3.5-4 stars.
Part three-Totally blew my mind. I
Jiana
Oct 01, 2019 rated it liked it
My first book after a 2 month slump! ...more
Carla Bulian
Oct 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
Ursula
2.5 stars, (I was tempted to give it 1 star) because this lady can write- lovely turn of phrase, literary references and perfect grammar (I have always known it was "you've got another thinK coming"!)

But the plot! The psycho torture she perpetrates on the reader! The endless pages of bondage, spanking and pussy slapping- at the cost of truly deep character development.

Yes, they were very well-written. But there was a lack of tenderness, of emotional connection, that no amount of kink could
Anne OK
Oct 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Jaw-dropping, mind-blowing entertainment. This one will have you turned inside out. Geissinger, for whatever reason, is changing things up a bit and I thought it was freaking awesome -- "Verity 2.0" style. Oh yeah, there are those readers that are complaining about being unhappy with the change up -- yet the writing remains clear and strong with amazingly well-developed characters. And yes, it is different -- but clever and a little "out there." I like when a favorite author steps outside her ...more
Elle's Book Blog
DNF: NO RATING: I may be in the minority here are many readers found this book to be brilliant. Unfortunately, I had a hard time getting into it. Once I hit the 40 percent mark and found that I still had no interest in it I decided to stop reading. I may come back to it in the future.
Snow

J.T. Geissinger is an author who got my interest from the first book I have read of hers, Burn for you, and I have been following her ever since, re-reading, and catching up on her previous books, Midnight Valentine being my very fave...but I won't stop here, cause I still have her paranormal/fantasy series to catch up on :/ lol, so I won't say "that" is my definite choice...hahah

So, back to this book, I loved it, simply cause the storyline was FRESH, NEW, it was intriguing and thrilling and I
Tasha Mahoney
Rating: 3.75 Stars

There is so much to this story and I cannot tell you any of it. Hmm, so what can I tell you?Seriously, not a lot at all. Overall I give the story 3.75 stars but it was definitely not what I expected and I didn't love the ending. In fact, my feelings regarding the latter part of the book are indicative of my rating.

I can definitely tell you that J. T. Geissinger has conceived a very clever plot and that this story takes you on quiet the journey. It just wasn't the journey that I
maram ☂︎
Sep 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
i went from barely reading anything this month to binging this book in less than a day!!! y’all better check out other reviews for this book because they articulated their feels better than i ever will (without spoilers ofc).

oh, and when you get the chance to read it... prepare for a mental breakdown????

• Just Ten Seconds
  • Perfectly Adequate
  • In the Unlikely Event
  • Dirty Letters
  • The Guy on the Left (The Underdogs, #2)
  • The Younger Man
  • The Rebel King (All the King's Men Duet, #2)
  • Park Avenue Player
  • Insatiable (Cloverleigh Farms, #3)
  • The Italian
  • The Kingmaker (All the King's Men Duet, #1)
  • Release
  • Where the Blame Lies
  • The Stopover (The Miles High Club, #1)
  • Landon & Shay: Part One (L&S Duet, #1)
  • A Lie for a Lie (All In, #1)
  • Iron Crowne
  • Landon & Shay: Part Two (L&S Duet, #2)
Amazon http://amzn.to/1xQN4za
Bookbub http://bit.ly/2a88kdV
Instagram http://bit.ly/1MlI2gt
FB group http://bit.ly/2xbtnY3
Newsletter http://bit.ly/1IbgZZI

Text BOOK to 31996 for new release notifications. (US only)

J.T. Geissinger is a #1 internationally bestselling author of emotionally charged romance and women’s fiction. Ranging from funny, feisty romcoms to intense, edgy suspense, her books
“This casual summer fling has the potential to burn the whole city down and leave a path of smoking ruins in its wake.” 1 likes
“Meeting you is a gift, and it will always be a gift, no matter how long we have together. So what I promised still stands: I’m yours until September. If you still want me.” 1 likes