Start by marking “Perfect Strangers” as Want to Read:
Perfect Strangers

Perfect Strangers

“These kisses of his...they're demanding and possessive. They're hungry and deep. They're the kisses of a man who wants more of a woman—who wants everything—and isn't going to stop until he gets it."

Author Olivia Rossi hasn’t been able to write a word since tragedy struck two years ago and ripped her world apart. Heartbroken and still haunted by the past, she accepts an
Published September 29th 2019 by J.T. Geissinger, Inc.

To ask other readers questions about Perfect Strangers, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Perfect Strangers

Start your review of Perfect Strangers
Carol [Goodreads Addict]
Perfect Strangers is a stand alone romance by the amazing J.T. Geissinger. I just finished this book a short time ago. I have calmed down a little bit, enough to try to string together my thoughts to put something down for you. Whether it will make any sense is yet to be determined. This is one of those books where I can say very little. There is so much in this book, but I can’t give any of it away. You need to experience this book just as I did and get your mind blown, again, just as I did. Wi ...more
Lana ❇✾DG Romance❇✾
4.5 STARS
Just feel me. Just feel me and breathe.”

I... So... Well... And then... Yeah... I got nothing. Seriously. NOTHING. I'm too busy still picking my jaw off of the floor because this story just blew my ever loving mind! I can't even. I don't even know where to begin to review this book. How do I even tell you about what I just read if even I'M still figuring it out. My brain needs to phone a friend or poll the audience. Sweet baby jesus I don't know what is happening!!!
Ou
Carvanz
What the ever lovin’…holy freaking Hades!!! I’m not sure what I just read except that it has literally blown my mind, tossed my world upside down, wrenched my heart, and I will never forget this story or these characters for the rest of my life!!!

’But in our case – with our lives thousands of miles apart – it’s perfect. We’ll be perfect. Perfect strangers.’

description

I’m not even going to give a basic summary that you can get from the blurb, because really, this book goes far beyond what’s on the blurb
Dilek VT
Sep 21, 2019 rated it liked it
I was so very excited about this book before I started to read it. However, now that I have finished reading the book, I have contradicting feelings about it.

I am applauding the writer for the interesting direction the story took and how much it shocked me but I also resent her for doing it this way because I hated the direction it took.

description

Let me tell you that this book has a very interesting plot with bloody awesome plot twists that come one after the other in the last quarter of it. Prepare to be
Funda Demir
Sep 30, 2019 rated it did not like it
Wow there’s a first for everything; just like me giving a JTG book 1 star. In the acknowledgements, the author says ‘I hope you enjoyed their very twisty journey’ and I’m just going to say no I did not enjoy it and as an avid reader of her books, I feel cheated . If I knew the ending would have been like this, I would not have wasted my time on it.

Mindy Lou's Book Review
I'm just going to have to apologize now. I have no idea how to review this book. I can't even express my emotions with out possibly giving anything away. And trust me, you don't want me to spoil a thing. Not ONE thing.

I might have had a mini melt down at one point in the book and it was worth every second. You're going to start this book and think, what the heck is everyone talking about, and not in a bad way. It's actually an extremely hot read. The way this couple meet and progress in the sto
Mali Mor ❤️ The Romantic Blogger
JT-ezgif-com-video-to-gif
𝟜.𝟝 ℙ𝕖𝕣𝕗𝕖𝕔𝕥 𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕣𝕤!

I'm still sitting and staring at my Kindle, trying to lift my jaw off the floor and digest the end of this book... 😱

📚 "𝑾𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒔 𝒐𝒇 𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕 – 𝒊𝒕’𝒔 𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒇𝒆𝒄𝒕.
𝑾𝒆’𝒍𝒍 𝒃𝒆 𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒇𝒆𝒄𝒕.
𝑷𝒆𝒓𝒇𝒆𝒄𝒕 𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒓𝒔." 📚

So why did I like this book...?
1. The heroes are not too young, they are close to 40 years-old, which was totally refreshing. 💙
2. The male character, James, is all sex appeal (and he also has a cleft chin that would impress Superman himself!) 😍
3. The female charac
Nilufer Ozmekik
Oct 01, 2019 marked it as to-read
I love this author so much. I love her creativity! I love her sense of enormous and somewhat awkward but fully intelligent humor ! Lately most of my all time favorite writers deny to write romances and they try to do something different.
I understand J.T. Geissinger did it, too. But I don't want to risk myself to give her one or two stars for the book. I can sense a surprising twist is coming but not Black Lies or Jersey Six kind of twist(by the way I also gave two stars to Jersey Six,even the s
 Leo (Queen of the Rants and Spoilers)
I have one question for the author tho. Did you smoke something when you wrote this?
J.T. Geissinger
Jul 16, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Amazon Worldwide: https://geni.us/Perfect

*** SNEAK PEEK! ***

We end up closing the place down.

We eat, drink, laugh, and talk until we’re the last ones in the restaurant and the wait staff are clustered near the kitchen doors, collectively glowering in our direction.

Not that I care. I’m having the best time I’ve had in years. I never want the night to end.

I say, “Ugh, I can’t believe you like Hemingway! He’s so unbearably macho.”

I’m rolling my eyes but smiling as I lick from my spoon the last mo
Alina
Oct 01, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2019
I think by now everyone knows what happens, but I'll put it under the spoiler tag:
THIS IS A SPOILER!!!
(view spoiler)
Carol
I just started reading this but I already know from two of my friends that there is a twist coming and that neither of them liked it very much.....so we shall see what I think shortly!!!

******************************
1.5 stars.
Oh, Hell !!!!......What is going on with all my favorite authors lately.....Mia Sheridan.....Jewel E Ann and now J.T. Geissinger.....all their newly released books had such unexpected departures from the individual author's usual writing style and more typical storylines.
Apoorva
Okay now I'm awake enough to write this.

First, however you expect this to end? So not going to end that way, my friend.
I really liked the story as it progressed. I liked James, even though he was being mysterious as heck. At some points there was a small voice in the back of my head, this is so OTT, but I crushed it with my heel because I was too busy liking the plot.
Then in the last few chapters I had a reaction, just the one- WHAT THE FUCK JUST HAPPENED? I almost had a whiplash.
So that's it
Aisling Zena
4 stars

description

This was me after reading the end of the second twist late last night. Due to the multiple twists, the ending/epilogue felt a bit unreal to me. And I don't know if it's the period talking but man did I sob (view spoiler) And because one perfect HEA ending was swiped from under me I just couldn't trust the actual ending.

Even so I love J.T. Geissinger, she really made me feel very keenly
Heather Lounsbury
Sep 30, 2019 rated it did not like it
Authors, don’t do this

Not to spoil this book, but if you’re looking for straight up romance, this book is not it. This book is the author trying to be inventive and different and creative. All that’s great unless your readers are used to more traditionally defined romance or you happen to be writing literary fiction, where anything goes.

Used to love this author but after her last book with a major cliffhanger that was not marked as part of a series and then this book, I doubt I’ll read her new
Robin Hill
I read this *quietly* because my friends loved it and there's nothing worse than disliking a book your friends love. For the first half, I struggled to keep reading because I couldn't connect with the characters--especially the h who, IMO, didn't come across as believable, considering what she'd suffered (and on that note, this book really needs a trigger warning).

It was the second half where everything picked up for me. Not only did it pick up, it sucked me in so hard and fast, I finished the
Nadine Wilmschen
What can I say about this book?

Let's start with something nice.

First of all, as always, it's written beautifully. J.T. Geissinger has a way with words and I love above all else her dialogues.

But this is also where the good things I can say about this story end.

I won't spoil, but there are several plot twists at the end that I hated. I feel betrayed for the story I was promised by the short description. We all know "Last Tango in Paris" with Marlon Brando. And that's exactly what I expected,
Chris  C - A Midlife Wife
Wow. This book deserves an award. Amazing.
~~~~~~~~~~~
The book is completely not what you expect. The author tells a story that is intensely compelling, sexy, and so different from a typical romance. Her characters are awesome and the twists are completely unexpected.

I simply loved it.
Tina
Oct 01, 2019 marked it as stay-away-not-for-me
I won't rate it because I didn't read the whole book, but I spoiled myself with ending and I haaaated it. I really didn't expect this from this author. Don't do this, don't trick readers like that. Or don't call it romance. ...more
Bibi
Oct 11, 2019 rated it liked it
Why would Geissinger do this to me? I wanted an epic love story, damnit!
hala
Jan 27, 2021 rated it really liked it
• Rating: 4 stars.

Why the four stars? Because this book made me feel utter pain and i loved it.
Why dissipating that last star? Because the plot had weakened my ability to think straight, hence me giving this book a good rating.

— Our existence is measured in minutes. Seconds. Heartbeats. Time is the most valuable commodity we have, because it can never be replenished. Once it’s gone…it’s gone forever. And so are we.

This story is about a writer whose name is Olivia. An accident that had caused he
Emma
Oct 01, 2019 rated it it was ok
The author wanted to write about everything, and ended up writing nothing... I feel cheated. seriously, what was that!?
This review is exactly how I felt about the story
Rachael*Caribbean*girl*bibliophile
2.5*

Up until the initial plot twist this book was a 5* read, I really enjoyed the connection and chemistry between the mcs and of course the sexy times. At plot twist 1 I downgraded to 4 because honestly I expected a romance not what that twist revealed but I could still have handled the ending where they go off into the rain together though I was hoping to see the scumbag husband get his just desserts.....but at plot twist 3 is where the author, unfortunately,lost me. I felt cheated to be hones
Ursula
2.5 stars, (I was tempted to give it 1 star) because this lady can write- lovely turn of phrase, literary references and perfect grammar (I have always known it was "you've got another thinK coming"!)

But the plot! The psycho torture she perpetrates on the reader! The endless pages of bondage, spanking and pussy slapping- at the cost of truly deep character development.

Yes, they were very well-written. But there was a lack of tenderness, of emotional connection, that no amount of kink could hide
Debbie DiFiore
Wow

That's call I can say about this book. I hated it and I ultimately loved it. It's just so different and honestly I almost had to get a new Kindle because I threw it at the wall. For real. It didn't get hurt but I was that upset and I was blowing snot bubbles out my nostrils because I was sobbing uncontrollably and my husband woke up and thought someone had died or something and when he saw my Kindle lying on the floor, he just shook his head and went back to sleep. I am writing this review a
April
Dec 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
What in the?! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

I loved this book and this author!
This book had romance, steamy scenes and lots of humor. The last few chapters had me asking is this really happening...and then ended with a happy ending!
I will admit it started out slow for me but when it picked up I didn’t want to stop reading.
Thank you Geissinger for such an amazing book!
Carla Bulian
Dora Koutsoukou
Shelves: 4-5-stars
4,5 😮❤️😮❤️😮❤️😮⚡️🔥⚡️🔥⚡️🌟🌟🌟🌟s❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️

J.T. Geissinger was a Great marionettist in this story.
She had me eating out of her hand completely. The strings she used were orchestrated to perfection with a very well tuned pace. ⚡️James⚡️, Olivia, their connection, their love affair, their background stories....
And then THE twistS knocked me out and didn’t know what hit me!!!!
Well done J.T. Geissinger ❤️👍❤️ Well done!!!!
TJ ☾
Feb 14, 2021 rated it really liked it
Shelves: im-so-annoyed
WHAT THE FUCK

how you gonna do me dirty w a plot twist like that?? HOW SWAY?!?? I was practically prancing my way through this, having the best freaking time, and then all of a sudden I was TRIPPED and had a BUCKET OF ICE WATER DUMPED ALL OVER ME. Was this author on drugs when she wrote this?? I can already tell I'm gonna be mad about it for a while *fights the freaking air before sliding into angry calm*

I don't even know how to rate this now. James was amazing. Up until 85% was a solid 4.5 star
Jiana
Oct 01, 2019 rated it liked it
My first book after a 2 month slump! 🤪

• Wanderlove
  • No Whisk No Reward (Donner Bakery, #1)
  • The Life That Mattered (Life, #1)
  • Happy Trail (Park Ranger, #1)
  • Out of Love
  • Happy-Go-Lucky
  • Finding Storm (The Storm, #4)
  • One Week Stand: A Steamy Romantic Comedy
  • What We Do in the Light (Day to Night, #2)
  • Stud Muffin (Fighting for Love #1)
  • Love Me Tomorrow (Put A Ring On It, #3)
  • The Ring
  • The Second We Met (Fulton U, #2)
  • Team Player 2: A Sports Anthology
  • Rock Star, Interrupted (Tragic Duet #1)
  • War of Hearts (True Immortality, #1)
  • Best of Me
  • Written with You (The Regret Duet, #2)
See top shelves…
Newsletter ➡️ http://bit.ly/1IbgZZI
Reader group ➡️ http://bit.ly/2xbtnY3
Amazon ➡️ http://amzn.to/1xQN4za
Bookbub ➡️ http://bit.ly/2a88kdV
Signed books ➡️ http://bit.ly/38vK9DD

J.T. Geissinger is a #1 internationally best-selling author of twenty-seven novels. Ranging from funny, feisty romcoms to intense, edgy suspense, her books have sold over five million copies and been translated into more than a

News & Interviews

“Just feel me. Just feel me and breathe.” 10 likes
“People make the mistake of thinking that experiencing an emotion means you have to do something about it. In fact, you don’t have to do anything with your emotions at all. You can simply acknowledge them as they arrive – oh, look, that old bitch Envy is back again – then go about your business.
It’s the clinging to emotion that causes suffering … A wiser choice is to let it go and breathe.”
6 likes